Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

im just going to vla until we can lynch because what i want isnt going to happen
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I’m sorry if I was rude tonight, I certainly don’t mean to be. I have a tendency to get extra passionate about my thoughts when I’ve had a few to drink.

I am concerned about l6 and her narrative building. Hopefully we can talk about that and I can come down on one side or another.

I am concerned that G3 seems extra concerned about how he’s being read and wants to gauge how his potential partner is being read too,
. That just feels really weird to me even though it’s under the guise of optimization. Something doesn’t feel right there.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1424, Gentleman 6 wrote:You're fine. Lady 3 is being painful.
Glad you're coming around.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1371, Gentleman 6 wrote:I kinda get the impression that town's running away with townreads and she's playing fixer and pushing down slots that would otherwise eventually PoE out scum.
I hope this isn't right. I felt off about L7 earlier but I like her recent posting.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1353, Lady 7 wrote:Like g3 if you and l6 are scum together I think the two if you would demolish this town and I kinda hunk you’ve been holding off waiting for her to post so that you could ask her to dance. I think all you need to do is find someone you can make it past intermission with, you seem town enough, let her do al, the pushing and the work and profit

Because really what are you waiting for.
I already asked him to dance awhile ago and was active. If this was the case, he would have offered ages ago.

Also, what makes you think I'd steamroll anyone as any alignment with how little charisma I have?

This feels like an assumption based off meta rather than an actual position.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1326, Gentleman 6 wrote:Why do you scumread L6?
I'm interested in this L7. You seem to have missed or skipped this.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Lady 6 »

Spoiler: Historical quotes for G3 could ask ages ago
In post 1122, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 1083, Gentleman 3 wrote:because I want to pair with someone who wants to pair with me,
I would pair with you.

In post 1178, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 1175, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 1146, Lady 3 wrote:You think Lady 6 is townposting?
No, that was a response to about L7.
:(

Why do the cute ones not like me?

Pretty sure that's another one way situation.

Why do you not like G3?
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

Good morning.

I am assuming either some of yall are overseas or dont sleep because wtf.

Anyways I skimmed through the new stuff and idk if making comments on any of it matters. Im not sure why G3 is stalling his proposal when hes the last active gentleman in the game, idk why hes crying about people telling him who to pair up (if he pairs with L5, hes getting speedlynched tomorrow). Idk why L7 is even posting? Some good tidbits from G6. Im fine with L3 going vla for the rest of predance as long as G4 is ok with that and she still answers questions directed to her. Also glad to see L6 turning it around for some people atleast.

G3 needs to make a proposal today. At this point we are all just standing around waiting for replacements so lets get something done today
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

In post 1432, Gentleman 5 wrote:(if he pairs with L5, hes getting speedlynched tomorrow)
Orly?
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

G3 should be giving L2 or L6 a proposal. L7 probably lost her guarantee last night.
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

L5 is the only person who's put an ounce of thought into what will happen after I pair.

Everyone else refuses to do it and is just saying "make a decision already" without telling me how they will respond to what decision I make, as though I don't deserve to know that in order to factor it into my decision.
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

Yeah I'm not asking L7. She'd probably just leave on me if town.
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

Which, btw, is something I know L5 won't do.
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

So can you explain? What makes you think that 9 people in this game scumread me/L5 enough to speedlynch us?
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1435, Gentleman 3 wrote:L5 is the only person who's put an ounce of thought into what will happen after I pair.

Everyone else refuses to do it and is just saying "make a decision already" without telling me how they will respond to what decision I make, as though I don't deserve to know that in order to factor it into my decision.
What? You think I haven't? I've been trying to get your attention for ages.
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

In post 1426, Lady 7 wrote:I am concerned that G3 seems extra concerned about how he’s being read and wants to gauge how his potential partner is being read too
This is, or should be, the entire point of pairing. Townreads with townreads, nulls with nulls, scumreads with scumreads, then eliminate them generally from the bottom up.

But there's no consensus on me. And nobody is endeavoring to form one. They're trying to use my pair to determine their read on me, which is backwards.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 1270, Lady 8 wrote:I'm reading. I'm trying to commit to at least one catchup a day.
In post 1005, Gentleman 6 wrote:Whatever disregard correct play dance with the hottest girl.

Lady 8, will you dance with me?
I accept.
That was fast. In fact thats the first thing L8 mentions: making sure shes going to the next round.

G6: You mentioned it after you made the proposal but Id like to ask you again - do you think your pairing is T-T?
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Gentleman 3 »

In post 1439, Lady 6 wrote:What? You think I haven't? I've been trying to get your attention for ages.
Link? If you did, sorry, I missed it.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 1441, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 1270, Lady 8 wrote:I'm reading. I'm trying to commit to at least one catchup a day.
In post 1005, Gentleman 6 wrote:Whatever disregard correct play dance with the hottest girl.

Lady 8, will you dance with me?
I accept.
That was fast. In fact thats the first thing L8 mentions: making sure shes going to the next round.

G6: You mentioned it after you made the proposal but Id like to ask you again - do you think your pairing is T-T?
Add to that L8 - why did you accept that so fast?
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 1433, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 1432, Gentleman 5 wrote:(if he pairs with L5, hes getting speedlynched tomorrow)
Orly?
In post 1435, Gentleman 3 wrote:L5 is the only person who's put an ounce of thought into what will happen after I pair.

In post 1437, Gentleman 3 wrote:Which, btw, is something I know L5 won't do.
In post 1440, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 1426, Lady 7 wrote:I am concerned that G3 seems extra concerned about how he’s being read and wants to gauge how his potential partner is being read too
This is, or should be, the entire point of pairing. Townreads with townreads, nulls with nulls, scumreads with scumreads, then eliminate them generally from the bottom up.

But there's no consensus on me. And nobody is endeavoring to form one. They're trying to use my pair to determine their read on me, which is backwards.
Then ask L5??????????

This is stalling, you know it, I know it. Theres over 50 pages of information, you should have some semblence of who to pick at this point.
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Gentleman 4 »

I haven't caught up in depth yet, but I got out of bed relatively early on the morning (for a saturday) because I saw some things that are starting to drive me crazy.

@Gentleman 6 - you know the whole stereotype of women flirting with men or at the very least trying to get men to ask them out and the boy in question is just completely clueless? Last night (and perhaps for other significant portions of the game) you have embodied that. To be more clear, (because I fear that you will somehow mistake what I'm saying here as well) I don't think Lady 7 and Lady 3 are trying to ask you out, I just think you're misunderstanding or misapplying intention to their actions that are simply quite absent.

@Lady 7 - you've been quite delightful to play with and while I do share some of Gentleman 6's doubt in some small part, none of that is attached to you being rude - something that I don't think describes you in the slightest - so I'm going to ask you to stop apologizing for it.

@Lady 3 - almost every time you post I get that much more excited to share a PT with you tonight. I think generally speaking we're at least on similar pages, so I won't say anything more than this: Lady 8 is a point of contention but hopefully one we will get narrowed down tonight.

Several people have offered input as to who you should pair with and put thought into it, and if you disagree I'll start quoting posts at you. This is also not the only time that you've made it look like the only person's posts you've been reading at all have been those of Lady 5's, and I'm going to ask that if you continue to play and not match with the lady of your dreams that this promptly changes. The things you've said have happened or the approaches you've attributed to people so often haven't been there that I'm beginning to think you're reading a different game and posting in this one.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

I think there is a reason why you havent picked L5.

Is it because you dont townread her, or because you both are scum?
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1442, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 1439, Lady 6 wrote:What? You think I haven't? I've been trying to get your attention for ages.
Link? If you did, sorry, I missed it.
Post 1122 and quoted again on this page.
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 1440, Gentleman 3 wrote:

I don't think anyone is trying to use any player's partner to find a read on that player, particularly because they don't have to be the same. I think a lot of people have you sorted and just aren't saying anything about it because there is nothing you can do. Consensus happens tomorrow when we have a vote, and even then seeing complete agreement is remarkably unlikely.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1446, Gentleman 5 wrote:I think there is a reason why you havent picked L5.

Is it because you dont townread her, or because you both are scum?
Why are you indirectly shading and pressuring G3 rather than just outright stating you think he should partner with L5?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”