cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:36 am

Post by cyrus62 »

chick you say you viwe shos as town even though you voted him during twlight. and shos tried to change the vote to me. vork saids hes pr but we already had to pr roles im pretty sure vork is scum and i anit sure about you.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Again. Nom flipped scum. I don’t think shos and nom are scum together. Do you think they can be, or are you just curious why my opinion changed? It so, it’s because of the flip.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1627, Chickadee wrote:Again. Nom flipped scum. I don’t think shos and nom are scum together. Do you think they can be, or are you just curious why my opinion changed? It so, it’s because of the flip.
whaqts your thoughts on vork and kelly
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

If there is still mafia out there I don't know what to think about the cult. I had been thinking 2 out there. With 5 antitown that would mean town was already a minority on day 3 and there would only be 2 town left now.

With two cult, if we lynch scum, we're at even numbers with cult. I think there wouldn't be a clear path for town to win. Running scenarios on my fingers. So if we lynch cult instead, and mafia kills cult, and then town at final 3 lynches the last scum, then that would be a town win.

Not sure if it is even worth thinking about it like this. Maybe there could be fewer than 2 cult or even 0 cult.

I think that Nom-Shos are not scum partners and Shos-Cyrus are not partners. I would suggest that you shouldn't think I was scum with Nomnom. (Nom and Chick were my only targets yesterday and there was not a lot of interest on anyone's part in going after Chickadee.)

Vork should claim... I'm not sure how good his non-scum track record is (could argue he bussed PM for being useless, because he had backup teammate in nom, and only had meaningless friction with nom). But it does seem like town should have a power role other than a medium, doesn't it?

Given the above, going with 1 scum 2 cult left, and me/Vork the only town, then Shos (not paired with Cyrus) would have to be cult with Chickadee leaving Cyrus as mafia, wow.

If Vork is scum or cult then there are more possibilities. Vork-Cyrus team is not so likely. I don't actually think Vork-Nom is likely so Vork would be cult. Partner would have to be Chickadee or Shos. Cyrus or Shos would move to Vork's vacated town slot. So then (if it's Vork-Chick) Cyrus is mafia and Shos is the town, or else (if it's Vork-Shos) maybe Chick is mafia and Cyrus is town. (This is all from my perspective.)

Overall I townread Chickadee least. Not by much maybe. It would help if I could rule out Chick-anybody pairings.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Ok guys, I've been depressed by the game state from he beginning, and I want to work with town.

So fuck it.

I am the one and only cult member, and as far as I know, there is no way for the cult to grow. I have a PT for cult that only I can post in. DO NOT lynch me today. I am working with town. I have always been working with town. I want to hit scum. It does you no good to rid cult at the moment. If we hit scum and make it to tomorrow, go ahead and kill me. But I repeat, it is absolutely stupid to lynch cult at this point. Cult cannot kill.

inb4 there's a line to lynch me anyway....
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1630, Chickadee wrote:Ok guys, I've been depressed by the game state from he beginning, and I want to work with town.

So fuck it.

I am the one and only cult member, and as far as I know, there is no way for the cult to grow. I have a PT for cult that only I can post in. DO NOT lynch me today. I am working with town. I have always been working with town. I want to hit scum. It does you no good to rid cult at the moment. If we hit scum and make it to tomorrow, go ahead and kill me. But I repeat, it is absolutely stupid to lynch cult at this point. Cult cannot kill.

inb4 there's a line to lynch me anyway....
wow so we have are one cult i for one will not lynch cult till all scum is dead so that leaves 3 i am keeping a very close on on the rest of the players and fyi i am town so that leaves 3 to short chick re think who you think is scum i am on your side till tommrow. you will see this as i wont vote you chick.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

Huh, OK. So let me put out there, unless someone thinks I was scum with Nom, or that Chick is lying about being the ONLY cult, then you should think I'm town.

And Chickadee are you saying you were town on D1?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1632, Kelly Chen wrote:Huh, OK. So let me put out there, unless someone thinks I was scum with Nom, or that Chick is lying about being the ONLY cult, then you should think I'm town.

And Chickadee are you saying you were town on D1?
you had good logic which made me vote nom yet your logic with shos and vork is flawed so i will put you at null.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

You mean where I said if Vork-Shos are cult then Chick could be mafia? I don't have a lot of options there.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

Actually, I think it's got to be Cyrus now. I don't see a lot to persuade me Cyrus couldn't be scum with PM and Nom.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

lol wow ok so insted of takeing the easy way out and going for chick which thire was a line up and yet i keep trying to work with you . there is only one cult so you got that wrong saying there was two . you then aim at me knowing im the easyest lynch . i just hope chick will be able to convince others not to vote me. but that just made you look realy bad
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

hell im all in win or lose i will take my last stand chick if your helping town vote with me.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: kelly for that very quick turn around . i hammerd nom yes i didnt mean to i give others that yet the way i did it give us twlight where no one knew it was given us time to read what others were saying before the lynch icon was going clear my name. vork wanted to lynch me and even said i was bad but here you guys go vork and shos chick ownd up to being the only cult so wigh the game dont make a mistake trust icons reads , trust me i voted where it matterd both times i proved i was only aiming for scum why would i as scum kill the guy who would have defened me and made it easyer for me to win . why would i hammer even if i did it by mistake or vote my partner wouldnt i have tried to aim at chick . why am i not going for chick when i know it would be easyer to win that way . wigh the reads make your choise and win . yes i admit i am hard to read . i make bad calls i have no idea what i am doing .
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

Sorry, I was TR you but Chick as cult means she is not the mafia, somebody else has to go there. Who can be PM-Nom's partner?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1639, Kelly Chen wrote:Sorry, I was TR you but Chick as cult means she is not the mafia, somebody else has to go there. Who can be PM-Nom's partner?
day 1 would have been a stoung bus by nom on vork after which vorks and noms readings were almost the same every day. after day 1 and a little,bit of day 2 but after which if we look at the vote counts nom advoided voting vork.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

its very intesing why would nom only vote vork day 1?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

UNVOTE: kelly
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1641, cyrus62 wrote:its very intesing why would nom only vote vork day 1?
We had quite a serious scum game together recently so I'm guessing that might've been nom's attempt at pocketing me or playing around me.
It was very uncharacteristic of scum!nom
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1643, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1641, cyrus62 wrote:its very intesing why would nom only vote vork day 1?
We had quite a serious scum game together recently so I'm guessing that might've been nom's attempt at pocketing me or playing around me.
It was very uncharacteristic of scum!nom
ok thank you for that now i will have to re read noms whole game to see if it looks like he tried pocketing you by the way chick is are cult don't lynch them till tomorrow. vote me if you want to lose.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

wow vork i re read and its like a arrow going from town and scum when you re read nom but she paints shos as scum more then you but the one person nom didnt say was scum or vote for this whole game was kelly makes you wonder . but kelly is what helped me know nom was scum.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

but i also notist that nom neverd kepth thire vote on shos long enough to be counted in any of the vote counts.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by shos »

Chick: what is your win condition?
can you confirm you were town D1?

He definitely may be lying in order to get to a 2cult-2town situation. Since we are five, and surely there are at least 2 non-towners, I think we must lynch chick today.

clearly he isn't town.
If he is scum - he's the last one which is good. If cult and alone then we get to 3p lylo which is well - better odds for us anyway. If not alone, then we should hope scum shoots the other scum, or if they don't, cult should claim and town will lynch scum with him in a different 3p lylo.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1647, shos wrote:Chick: what is your win condition?
can you confirm you were town D1?

He definitely may be lying in order to get to a 2cult-2town situation. Since we are five, and surely there are at least 2 non-towners, I think we must lynch chick today.

clearly he isn't town.
If he is scum - he's the last one which is good. If cult and alone then we get to 3p lylo which is well - better odds for us anyway. If not alone, then we should hope scum shoots the other scum, or if they don't, cult should claim and town will lynch scum with him in a different 3p lylo.
wow did you not read cult cant kill and he even admited to it. so why come out with this and not help us find the last scum .
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

again i ask why dose any one town read shos.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”