AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:19 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1774, Adorable wrote:
In post 1748, AaronFrost wrote:If nom flips red then Sirfetchd is likely the last scum.

was very weak reasoning for not lynching nom today. hints that he is scumreading nom, but he doesn't want to commit to it which is evidenced by his vote on me.
If you think nomnom will flip scum, I think that would make Sirfetch'd town for thinking nomnom is town since normally when a scum is about to get lynched, a scum buddy would always bus their scum buddy for the town cred.
Disagree. I could see this being true if it was like Day 4, but considering that we lynched scum yesterday I think the remaining scum would be more likely to stick together.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:22 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1686, nomnomnom wrote:As I said it doesn't matter, when I flip scum you're going down lol
Do you guys think this is an actual slip from nom? I'm leaning towards yes, but even without this I still think she's scum.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:30 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1789, skitter30 wrote:The one thing that's niggling me about nom is that she also picked 4 in the draft.

I'm not saying that being in a double pair with scum is inherently townie, *but* if scum did in fact double up on purpose for the wifom i'd kinda expect scum to be referencing that to try to make themselves townier when in trouble ... that's why they'd have doubled up in the first place

And nom isnt doing that here

But her play this phase has been so awful that i'm not sure that counteracts that
Part of the reason that it's objectively better that we lynch nom today. I'm sorry, but on the 0.0001% chance that nom does flip green, then her play has been far from townie and is not someone I think we should bring to lylo.

The other reason - nom claimed VT. I'm 5th highest on the draft. Who's more likely to be a strong PR?

If people want me to claim then I will, but I'd rather hold off until at least tomorrow.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1801, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1686, nomnomnom wrote:As I said it doesn't matter, when I flip scum you're going down lol
Do you guys think this is an actual slip from nom? I'm leaning towards yes, but even without this I still think she's scum.
Aaron pls you are not helping. Hug wooper, relax and try to look at this without bias.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1801, AaronFrost wrote:Do you guys think this is an actual slip from nom?
Not a snowball's chance in hell.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:16 am

Is it just Aaron/noms lmao

That would explain noms giving up and Aaron being hypertunneled on her.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:16 am

Gonna assume it's not for now because we never lose to that team.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1776, Wooper wrote:Adorbs got any takes on other stuff aorn?
I finished reading day 2 last night and I see nomnom and Aaron are the main wagon. Players have been scum reading nomnom for defending Billy and derailing the lynch and Aaron is getting scum read for defending Billy and he votes Billy anyways. How badly was nomnom defending Billy? I'm going to read day 1 and right now I'm responding to the the new posts I see. I see that Flubbernugget is also getting scum read by others and this was the guy I don't remember and most of his posts are 1 liners which I'm not a fan of. Checking the wagon on day 1 I see that Flubbernugget was off the Billy wagon. Rereading one of Sirfetch'ds post Aaron quoted was a little bit suspicious for saying Aaron is todays lynch and nomnom is the day 3/day 4 lynch and the way how I read this post, it came off to me as if he might be scum who knows that both nomnom and Aaron are a mislynch or he could be a townie with wrong reads.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 1805, Something_Smart wrote:Is it just Aaron/noms lmao

That would explain noms giving up and Aaron being hypertunneled on her.
That's my tinfoil hat theory I posited earlier.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:52 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Just vote Aaron pls
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:05 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1803, Kerset wrote:
Aaron pls you are not helping. Hug wooper, relax and try to look at this without bias.
Hugs wooper
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Hangs Aaron
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 1781, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1747, Wooper wrote:imagine if skitter was scum in a pypx/y game and we lynched her scumbuddies d1 & d2 and she solo carried for the win?
that wouldn't happen . . . right? that would just be silly . . . . . . right? haha~ ha
Motherfucker don't do this to me
dw it's a meme skitter is likely town here
she won the banner for losing her teammates d1 & d2 in a pypx/y setup and stomping the rest of the game tho
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 1784, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1731, nomnomnom wrote:I'm VT.

Unvote and vote in Aaron and Flubs, my lynch will lead to nothing tomorrow.
Nom you're being v like defeatist and not exactly survivalist but like ... bravado-y about the aftermath of you getting flipped and it feels v fake
This is a better way of wording it yeah; noms feels survivalistic but like she wants to look like she survivalistic maybe?
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 1796, Kerset wrote:Solving Sirftech relation is one more reason to pick nom over aaron.
#goodposting
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Wooper »

don't think it's really valuable leaning into that it's too easy to just typo it tf up
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Wooper »

oh..... Aaron<3

I'd call aaron/noms nonzero but also kinda feel like scum!noms might want to to look like she's scum with Aaron rn lol
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1815, Wooper wrote:
don't think it's really valuable leaning into that it's too easy to just typo it tf up
Yeah that's not the reason I find her scummy at all, I was just curious how other players saw that. Kerset's right that it is probably just bias.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 am

In post 1813, Wooper wrote:noms feels survivalistic
wut
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Wooper »

SS reread that post in full
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Wooper »

she's like "wow don't lynch me haha lynch Aaron instead hehe you shouldn't lynch me lol"; it's surface survivalistic but doesn't actually fulfil the requirement of like... surviving

it does make sense that she's trying to look survivalistic rather than survive but it makes more sense that she's trying to look like she's trying to look survivalistic but maybe she's just not as self aware as I'm giving her credit for aaahhhh

idk we should lynch her today and if it's red just make sure sirf/aaron are deds before endgame
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I think yesterday's flip also makes sense with Fetchd being scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 am

In post 1820, Wooper wrote:she's trying to look survivalistic rather than survive
See this sounds accurate. I don't think on any level she looks like she's doing anything to stay alive; she's voting Aaron because she purports to scumread him and not because he's the counterwagon.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:21 am

In post 1821, AaronFrost wrote:I think yesterday's flip also makes sense with Fetchd being scum.
It's possible, pig.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Wooper »

hey that's the love of my life you're calling a pig. :<

Return to “Completed Open Games”