He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.06

Tea
(6): Reundo, Saladman27, Flavor Leaf, Billy Pilgrim, Zote the Mighty, NorwegianboyEE
Layla
(3): Gamma Emerald, Vorkuta, Luca Blight
NorwegianboyEE
(3): splitfarvle, Dunnstral, davesaz
Luca Blight
(1): Chemist1422
davesaz
(1): Layla

Not Voting
(4): Tea, PMysterious, Fish Monger, Wake88

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-11-22 10:45:00)
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He only has 8 posts total on his profile. I have no idea what his meta is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 110, Layla wrote:I don't actually find tea scummy. I have him as null, but true null, not leaning towards any alignment.

1. People showed concern about 74. It's a bit overzealous and overall bad yes. Does it draw aggro? Yes. But is it scummy? Remember that bad != scummy.

2. His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?

Now why do I say such thing when I pretty much don't have any read on tea? Because I think the direction of arguments thrown against him is wrong and that kind of arguments only bring wasted pages in the game.
@ Layla - How do you feel that of those 20 posts he was referencing, Norskie onlybhad 2 of those posts and they were the ones that Aaron called to your attention? Does that progression feel natural to you or does it maybe feel driven by the fact by the fact that others seemed willing to vote him in those 20 posts?
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Layla »

In post 126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He only has 8 posts total on his profile. I have no idea what his meta is.
Who cares about meta? It's all about what he posted in this game and what he've shown consistently.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Layla »

In post 127, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 110, Layla wrote:I don't actually find tea scummy. I have him as null, but true null, not leaning towards any alignment.

1. People showed concern about 74. It's a bit overzealous and overall bad yes. Does it draw aggro? Yes. But is it scummy? Remember that bad != scummy.

2. His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?

Now why do I say such thing when I pretty much don't have any read on tea? Because I think the direction of arguments thrown against him is wrong and that kind of arguments only bring wasted pages in the game.
@ Layla - How do you feel that of those 20 posts he was referencing, Norskie onlybhad 2 of those posts and they were the ones that Aaron called to your attention? Does that progression feel natural to you or does it maybe feel driven by the fact by the fact that others seemed willing to vote him in those 20 posts?
Already addressed.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Layla »

In post 128, Layla wrote:what he've shown consistently
Yes he has 8 posts. But post count doesn't matter when you can see that 8 posts and still able to determine that it looks like how he plays.
La la la
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Oh boy a post # discussion.

Wake me when something spicy happens, and more votes on papa leaf in the meanwhile please and thank you
Also VOTE: Tea
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Layla »

This is probably spicy.

VOTE: Vorkuta
La la la
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Zote the Mighty »

In post 121, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 109, Zote the Mighty wrote:Guess who fucked up and posted under the wrong account!
Oh, so Zote is an Aaron alt. So that's another person on the list I've played with before.
Oops I alt-slipped.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:55 am

In post 119, Layla wrote:Oh. I thought the posts in between was his earlier posts. Never mind on my #115 then. My overall point still stands though.
In post 120, Layla wrote:Although I could see them being scummy.
So your overall point is that Tea is not scummy, but then you immediately follow that up with 'I could see Tea being scummy?'
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:58 am

In post 131, Vorkuta wrote:Oh boy a post # discussion.

Wake me when something spicy happens, and more votes on papa leaf in the meanwhile please and thank you
So you want more votes on Flavor Leaf yet you don't vote for him yourself?
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 75, Luca Blight wrote:So first you called the votes on Norwegian bad, and now you’re calling the ones on Layla bad because they should be on NorwegianboyEE instead?
Thought processes can change?
Explain, please.
In post 76, Luca Blight wrote:And why are
you
not voting NorwegianboyEE for that matter, Tea?
Does it need to be?
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 88, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I scumread Chemist already.
Ok boomer
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Tea »

Goodposting I see
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 110, Layla wrote:His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?
If all it took was 2 minor posts from me between him vaguely implying to TR me for him to change his read and get needlessly aggressive then it wasn't a particularly strong TR in the first place.
Calling a vote bad isn't a TR; and this isn't semantics.

I think the line of reasoning people took to vote you was bad and the line of reasoning people took to vote you 20 posts later was substantially better.
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He only has 8 posts total on his profile. I have no idea what his meta is.
I mean, that's kind of the point...
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol, Vorkuta doesn’t seriously try to shade at me if he’s scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 135, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 131, Vorkuta wrote:Oh boy a post # discussion.

So you want more votes on Flavor Leaf yet you don't vote for him yourself?
I prefer if you preface “Flavor Leaf” with The Awesome, the mighty, Emperor, or sexy.

Cut out Flavor, and add Papa will suffice as well.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 139, Tea wrote:
In post 110, Layla wrote:His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?
If all it took was 2 minor posts from me between him vaguely implying to TR me for him to change his read and get needlessly aggressive then it wasn't a particularly strong TR in the first place.

I think the line of reasoning people took to vote you was bad and the line of reasoning people took to vote you 20 posts later was substantially better.
I'm glad you made this post. Because the 3 before it made me want you to eat rope in the next 24 hours.

Why did you think splitfarvle's original vote on Norwegian was bad? I liked that post. And what was wrong with Zote pointing out that Norwegian shaded the slot waited for someone else to vote it then hopped on?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i have a weird gut feeling we hit scum in Tea for completely wrong reasons and now we’re in a holding pattern because scum’s awkward.

I don’t actually have a Tea read myself
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 143, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 139, Tea wrote:

I'm glad you made this post. Because the 3 before it made me want you to eat rope in the next 24 hours.

Why did you think splitfarvle's original vote on Norwegian was bad? I liked that post. And what was wrong with Zote pointing out that Norwegian shaded the slot waited for someone else to vote it then hopped on?
Because you don't need to vote immediately to contribute to the game
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 134, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 119, Layla wrote:Oh. I thought the posts in between was his earlier posts. Never mind on my #115 then. My overall point still stands though.
In post 120, Layla wrote:Although I could see them being scummy.
So your overall point is that Tea is not scummy, but then you immediately follow that up with 'I could see Tea being scummy?'
That was regarding Nor's posts, not Tea's.
La la la
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 145, Tea wrote:
In post 143, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 139, Tea wrote:

Because you don't need to vote immediately to contribute to the game
Do you think that's the point they were making in those posts? I could see how you'd read splitfarvle's that way, but Zote seemed to be commenting on the fact that Norwegian seemed to wait for someone else to join a wagon before voting.
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Tea »

Like... he was making a good point, but his tone implied he was joking? I dunno.

You're probably right that it's a good point tbh
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 98, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The difficult thing about this setup is that i'm most definitely going to forget at least a couple of people here, especially the inactive ones. So if they're scum they can just coast along undetected because there are so many distractions.
Do you think everyone else will forget about them if you do?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”