NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 144, Flavor Leaf wrote:i have a weird gut feeling we hit scum in Tea for completely wrong reasons and now we’re in a holding pattern because scum’s awkward.

I don’t actually have a Tea read myself
Actually re-reading the game. This post is BIG yikes! Holy shit.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 20, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 18, Vorkuta wrote:Hi again to Jigglypuff, Arcfield, Papa Leaf, Luca, dave, Dunn, Salad, Wake, GE, Zote, and Norskie.
Nice to meet the rest of you.

Holy shit I know like half the cast

Anyway let's start off with a >random vote on VOTE: Flavor
Something tells me this wasn’t random.
I don't like this post either.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:43 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.08

Tea
(5): Reundo, Saladman27, Flavor Leaf, Zote the Mighty, Vorkuta
NorwegianboyEE
(4): splitfarvle, Dunnstral, davesaz, Billy Pilgrim
Layla
(2): Gamma Emerald, Luca Blight
Vorkuta
(1): Layla
Flavor Leaf
(1): NorwegianboyEE
Luca Blight
(1): Chemist1422

Not Voting
(4): Tea, PMysterious, Fish Monger, Wake88

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-11-22 10:45:00)
<(") | (")>
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

@mod V/LA for 48 hours.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Zote the Mighty »

In post 168, Vorkuta wrote:I don't like how you're changing playstyles to appease people (like this zote nobody who's nail cant even kill anything)
Fool! I'll have you know my weapon 'Life Ender' has slayed many beasts!
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 176, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Please explain your progression from your last four posts all of which happened in about 30 minutes.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 181, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
Please explain your progression from your last four posts all of which happened in about 30 minutes.
I read the game again to evaluate whether i really was on the right wagon here, because the one on Tea built up really fast.

- Bunno
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:22 am

Post by PMysterious »

Hey everyone, I'm here. Thank goodness there's not a lot to read. I should be able to catch up quick on this one.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:54 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 80, davesaz wrote:Wondering why PMysterious responded to role PM but hasn't posted.
Only thing regarding me on this, to be honest, I've been busy. I hope to get to this game as soon as possible.

Looking through, I will go ahead and say the following.

The Layla wagon, I didn't agree with, because of the nature of how the wagon started. While I personally just go with whatever RV I feel like at the time (thus making it random), I wouldn't consider it AI to choose a RV before the game starts. So, I don't agree with it, end of story.

Looking through, I saw the wagon on Tea. Only one of the votes feels legitimate and not like a random vote, so I'll get that one out of the way.

First, the reason mentioned.
In post 116, Zote the Mighty wrote:VOTE: Tea because of the inconsistency between and . It feels like they're looking for opportunities to shade others for joining a wagon without actually doing anything themselves. I'm still suspicious of Norwegian, but Tea looks a lot worse here.
Next, the posts mentioned. Bringing them all here to get the point across.
In post 57, Tea wrote:
In post 35, splitfarvle wrote:I think it’s strange to appear to be getting out of rvs but not voting, and giving up so easily on it.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Bad vote.
In post 45, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 39, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 33, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess it’s NAI then.
Actually no, Layla's excuse can easily be made by scum. So since Gamma so kindly started the wagon, i'll put some more "oomph" behind it.
VOTE: Layla
Fool! Must you wait until others cast their vote on someone you find scummy before you cast your vote on them yourself?

Precept Sixteen: Don't Hesitate. Once youve made a decision, carry it out and dont look back. You'll achieve much more this way.

VOTE: Norwegian
i cant tell if this is a joke
In post 73, Tea wrote:Anyway in the span of a solid... 20 posts the NorwegianboyEE slot has gotten a lot worse

and your votes on Layla are bad
So, in the first post, Tea says voting Norwegian is a bad vote, but in the next 20 posts, he claims that Norwegian is a good vote and Layla is a bad vote. It's quite the contradiction, and something worth mentioning. Looking through the ISO, I don't see it as AI or anything worth pushing, but it's something worth mentioning, because 20 posts is in most cases, not a lot of time for an opinion like that to change. The crazy thing is, in the gap, Norwegian only made 2 posts. Again, not AI, but something worth mentioning for future reference.

On a different note.
In post 77, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 74, Tea wrote: Tea is most definitely breathing a sigh of relief here at the possibility of turning the vote away from his scumpartner and shading a town slot instead.
I don't like the aggressive tone of this part of the post. There's something else that bothers me about it, but I'll save that for later, when I'm actually able to talk about it.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 166, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 149, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 98, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The difficult thing about this setup is that i'm most definitely going to forget at least a couple of people here, especially the inactive ones. So if they're scum they can just coast along undetected because there are so many distractions.
Do you think everyone else will forget about them if you do?
What a weird question.
Weird question for a weird post. You seem to be rather self-centered in your approach currently.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 175, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 144, Flavor Leaf wrote:i have a weird gut feeling we hit scum in Tea for completely wrong reasons and now we’re in a holding pattern because scum’s awkward.

Explain?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 181, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
I read the game again to evaluate whether i really was on the right wagon here, because the one on Tea built up really fast.
Feel like this is a town thought process
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 184, PMysterious wrote:I don't like the aggressive tone of this part of the post. There's something else that bothers me about it, but I'll save that for later, when I'm actually able to talk about it.
If you're referring to my reply it was intended as a joke to show how easy it is to construct a narrative about how scum x is "breathing a sigh of relief" or whatever nonsense he was going on about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 175, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Explain?
It's a bad post because Leaf is lightly shading Tea by claiming we "hit scum" and it's only the reasoning behind the wagon that's not good enough. Yet at the same time he claims he has no opinion on Tea at all. If so:

1: Why claim the wagon "hit scum" if he apparently doesn't have any opinion about Tea's alignment.
2: Why is he sure we "hit scum" in the first place. What sort of logic is he thinking here?
3: Does town have any reason to make this post? This seems like the sort of post scum makes to encourage a wagon on town, but not wanting to take any responsibility for the outcome.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 185, Gamma Emerald wrote:You seem to be rather self-centered in your approach currently.
In what way?

- Bunno
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

@norskie
Did you grow more confident and less afraid of getting lynched for opening your mouth since village?
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 191, Vorkuta wrote:@norskie
Did you grow more confident and less afraid of getting lynched for opening your mouth since village?
Well i’ve been playing a bunch of mafia games since Haunted Village and honed my playstyle a fair bit so yes. Actually this is more like my typical playstyle. Haunted village was a bit of an anomaly, i don’t even know why i was playing so submissively there. I’m usually a bit more aggressive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually i remember now, it was all of those hydras confusing the shit out of me.

- Bunno
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Tea »

I've been waiting for Nomination Mafia to end

I'm pretty sure PMysterious is town and I think it's fairly likely Norwegian is playing similarly to how he played there.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is similar here to my scum!play in nomination mafia?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you NoNK?

- Bunno
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Tea »

You feel like you're trying to halfassedly derail stuff when it's not likely to do much.
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Tea »

In post 196, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you NoNK?
I dunno, am I?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 198, Tea wrote:
In post 196, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you NoNK?
I dunno, am I?
Well yes. You are.
Just wanted to see if you’d admit it.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”