Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2445, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2441, Amrun wrote:Wait - why would scum know of a vig? Don’t get that.
It's not a stretch to think Pret would figure out there is a vig after the doc and tracker flips.
Oh yes, but thinking and knowing are quite different.

But I actually had my mind mixed up. They knew there was a vig because BEF died. For some reason I had the order of DrD/BEF mixed up.

It actually makes sense and those posts Skellen pointed out of A50 are super scummy in hindsight.

Skellen is kind of talk no jutsuing me!

But my concern here is this: if it’s actually bob/Skellen, bob wins the game here.

But I have scumread A50 all game also so... sigh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Plum »

Votecount 5.1

Skellen
- 1 (bob3141)

Not Voting
- 5 (benhalkum, Amrun, Skellen, Almost50, RCEnigma)

With 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-25 15:00:00)
Last edited by Plum on Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bob: why Skellen over A50?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2452, Amrun wrote:Bob: why Skellen over A50?
You are welcome to vote me, but right now I am almost certain it's you + Skellen. I am not going to vote yet because -obviously- we need to talk a bit more, but consider my vote on you/Skellen in spirit.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

Because we cant lynch both at the same time. Ive blocked both making a night kill so i know they are both scum. So I dont mind which order we lynch them in.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2454, bob3141 wrote:

Because we cant lynch both at the same time. Ive blocked both making a night kill so i know they are both scum. So I dont mind which order we lynch them in.

Can you go over your night actions again and the order?

Do you think scum would make a no kill gambit - if so - which night?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:23 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2453, Almost50 wrote:
You are welcome to vote me, but right now I am almost certain it's you + Skellen. I am not going to vote yet because -obviously- we need to talk a bit more, but consider my vote on you/Skellen in spirit.
That’s nice of you to share zero reasoning. What’s your excuse for your shithammernyesterday?

Why were you vig fishing earlier in the game?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2455, Amrun wrote:
In post 2454, bob3141 wrote:

Can you go over your night actions again and the order?

Do you think scum would make a no kill gambit - if so - which night?

Well night 1 i roleblocked in rather hasty move. Came back and saw skitter had lolhammered another player

N2 i releblocked skellen as I scum read him after the salad lynch. As that point from reading day one wagons i was left with belief that atleast one scum had bussed him at one point. One thing ive learnt is even if they dont aim to scum always end up on wagons.

N3 roleblocking of RCe was simply to cover the bases as i was sure the 2 remainign scum were in luv, a50 and skellen. With out side chance of your slot. If there was kill then it would confirm my beleif that rce. I made it after intial deciding to rb luv that night but decided there would be little value. So i went with rce to confirm my beleif that rce and ben were town. (if rce was scum i would have expected him to do teh nigthkill and i couldnt see ben being scum if rce was town. In effect hemming in scum as they couldnt Nk me before your slot. As they woudl first need to remove rce and mizzy. So i have chances to stop teh night kill when my role is stongest. With few players alive and 33% raw chance nigth 4. Night 5 50%.

N4 with luv flip and a50 scummy hammer. Marked him as the last scum. I pushed rb skellen on the condition if luv flipped scum. If luv wasnt scum I expected it to bluff scum into having skellen scum partner to do teh kill. As they woudl expect me to rb skellen again.

If they did a no kill n2 it would prob have been for prets benifit. As i cant see them not making a nightkill N4 as i would have 2/3 raw chance to target scum. And 100% chance if your slot isnt scum. Even then a a scum you would know i have 50% chance of rb his partner. And then 50% chance to rescue the game night 5 anyway. So low chance for any benifit.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

So if your amurm if you are in fact town as i beleive i cant see scum not trying no Nk night 4 ever.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2447, bob3141 wrote: You vote pret day one after the wagon has already dissipated. With no actual push on him.

Tris is at l-2. A wagon that does not have pret on it. The alternative lynch and the player activly pressuring skitter to vote tris.

If your vote was genuine there would of been an actual push on pret. And it woudl have been earlier. Instead you have your vote loitering on bef in that crucial time.
Sigh, we had this conversation 1-2 times already.

Just because there is another wagon without Pret on it (it was predictable he would have gone there to save his own skin anyway) doesn't mean I have to join that wagon. If I would have decided during my reread on tris otherwise, then maybe I could have, but not like that at that time. I had Pret in my D1 lynchpool and at the end of the day he was the lynch I would have preferred, so I voted him. Maybe I didn't pushed it strongly, but I dont know either what else I should have done besides parroting myself, I said my reasons for voting and was fine with leaving my vote on him.

I told you already why I didn't went there earlier. It's not my fault that Bef needed two days to respond to me and I dislike to let people off the hook just for disappearing without finding any good reason by myself.
In post 2447, bob3141 wrote: Then you have your salad vote. You are on him when he is at 3 votes but you jump on ben as soon as he votes salad. Only then to jump back on him when salad gets to l-3. All the whiel you never actual try and question him. You just keep using it to talk about how he is scum with pret.

You talk about how you are trying to probe pret. Yet you rejoing the salad wagon when you had the choice to have voted a50. Even though in post you say he is trying to avoid pret. In other words you are saying a50 and pret are partners. Yet you lynch the player you said you partly voted for to probe pret whom you think is partnered with A50. And you dont vote A50. You never voted for pret that day.
Ok, hold on.

First ben hadn't voted for Saladman yet at that point, so I don't know what you are talking about. And yeah, I went to ben when Saladman went there. As I said the Saladman wagon wasn't going anywhere and his ben vote surprised me a bit as I was expecting a suvivalistic vote on A50 as it looked he was gearing up to go there before, so that was a townie point for him that I gave him the benefit of doubt then and ben was also in my scumpool (#).

When I left the ben wagon I wanted to wait to hear more from ben to see what he had to say about the most recent developments as I was suspecting him to be a PR. After that there were only Saladman and A50 as viable wagons left. And I said that I didn't felt any strong scum vibes from A50 besides some minor things. In fact if he would have been scum, then it was dependent on Pret being scum too and at that point of the game I wasn't convinced anymore about Pret being scum (again #), more tending town at that point as a good part of my D2 was arguing with him. Pret/A50 avoiding each other was an observation in # that made me wary, but still I wasn't thinking of Pret as scum there nor was I scumreading A50 more than Saladman.
So obviously I go rather to the Salad wagon, there is no reason to pursue a wagon I am not convinced of.

Not trying to question Saladman and talking only how he is scum with Pret? Sure, if you leave any context out. I literally started questioning Saladman right out of the gate on D2 about his strange heel turn read on tris on D1, not only once (#), not twice (#), but thrice (#) and he avoided me everytime. At one point the point is reached where I have enough of it and vote or leave my vote there, which I did once I was done arguing with Pret. Similarly with LUV on D4 pre-claim. Btw I only said it once that Saladman could be scum with Pret and that scenario was only one part of the reason why I voted him too, not even major, you are trying to make here more out of a rand remark than it was.
In post 2447, bob3141 wrote: But you go from saying there partners to defending him in the same post. So we have you not once directly trying to interact with salad yet happy to rejoin it. While your are defending the player that is the alternative lynch.

You say you dont like those voting for salad yet you still vote for him.

And your response to mizzy questioning of you voting for ben. Is that salad wasnt going through so you voted ben. Other than giving the reason you originaly voted sald to prob vet, you only say salad lynch wasnt going anywhere. You then go on about a50 and pret.
Now you are just misrepping me here, or even blatantly lying. I never defended A50 on D2. I said three things about A50, once that I thought A50 was tied to Pret till that point (#), but as I wasn't thinking of scum!Pret there, so I had to reevaluate as I had to with BEF. Second where I was saying what is scummy to me about A50 and why I thought ben was scummier to me. I didn't went on A50/Pret there, so I don't know what you mean. The only scenario where I could have seen Pret as scum was with Saladman/LUv at that point. And third # my observation about A50/Pret. And I just explained why I went for Saladman. None of these were defending A50 against anyone, having others as higher scumreads and voting elsewhere is no defending. That you are trying to paint this image of me here is pretty telling.

Having people on a wagon who I don't feel good about isn't a strong criterion to not vote there, otherwise I could probably never vote anyone. I said myself that I might overthink things with Pret and several people said about BEF that it is normal for him to appear that scummy. Also bussing is also a thing. The wagon composition doesn't changed the fact that I was scumreading Saladman stronger than A50.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2448, bob3141 wrote: The only point you could of killed me was night 1 and are you real saying that i am higher priority kill then skitter?

Skellen you are you real finding it weird i woudl talk about a town doc and scum jailkeeper. Based on the setup in the last game i played. Where i was a scum 2 shot jailkeeper and town had a doc. And putting myself in position that if I die I can be safe in the knowledge that it condems pret. Oh and why do you think its weird i would first talk about a doc skellen?
No, there probably not considering that was most likely a Pret driven kill. If at anytime, then it would have been N2. I just don't buy that Pret recognizes a protective PR in you and never attempts to kill or push for your lynch. As did no one else. Otherwise he would have used his jk-shots on you, which would mean you were blocked the first two nights by him. And that would mean your guilty on me is even weaker, as not only could scum simultaneously have targeted BEF but you could as well have been blocked by Pret at that time. A fact that you have been completely ignoring and neglected as if you would know it's not something to reconsider for your results. And yet you push me over A50 here.

Tbh I was wondering if you coming up with a scum Jailkeeper that early in the game might already have been tmi, but the thing that looks off about your Doc comment on D1 is that it looked like it was that what you originally were intending to soft on D1, just that you had to change it a little after tris already flipping Doc. I don't see why you would cover yourself as Town Doc if you are a Town Roleblocker.
In post 2448, bob3141 wrote: The you go on about A50 a player you defended at end of day 2 when he was teh alterntaive lynch. You say A50 was the logical lynch based on my saying that one mizzy and a50 is scum based on VCA. Yet you also ignor my vca that says one of the voters on the pret wagon is scum. Originaly i thought it was salad but when he flipped town it solved the pret wagon for me.
I just like how even when you are talking about your own actions, you don't miss out to throw your misrep at me.
No, I don't ignore your vca regarding your theory that there was scum on the D1 Pret wagon. I just question why you would support the counterwagon to A50, when you explicitly said in # that you are pretty sure among Mizzy/A50 is one scum with leaning town on Mizzy in the very same post. At the point of your Saladman vote A50 was leading 4:2 and there were only a ~10-12 hours left till deadline, so you had two scumreads up for the lynch and you went for the weaker wagon shortly before deadline. Which is funny considering how you are throwing shit at me for voting Pret and not tris a few hours before deadline at the end of D1.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2450, Amrun wrote: But my concern here is this: if it’s actually bob/Skellen, bob wins the game here.
If it helps, you have to consider that scum knew at latest since N2 that LUV vigged BEF. So bob knew on D3 during massclaim that on whoever he would claim his N2 block it would ultimately become a "guilty" on that player later once LUV truly claimed or got revealed. Put that into context that it was apparent that Pret might get lynched soon, so it wouldn't be pretty smart to claim this guilty on the other partner and drag the game into a 3-4p lylo instead of ending it early with claiming it on a townie.

It might also be helpful to look who proposed the claim order for the massclaim.
In post 1975, Pretentious wrote:Skellen, LUV, DDL, RCE, Bob should be the order.

I believe those are all the unclaimed?
This is the order that Pret proposed and he put bob as last. Ultimately bob claimed before LUV did his VT claim, but that didn't changed much basically. It looks to me like they wanted to use that fake guilty to direct the lynch to me, supported by LUV's claim that he killed BEF and not scum.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Amrun »

The WIFOM is hurting my soul.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:27 am

Post by benhalkum »

Dodging a prod. Not going la/v as I’m checking in. Just unable to read through everything and reply atm.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Skellen »

@mod:
Going to be V/LA till Friday. Should probably be able to check in sometimes though.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Plum »

Votecount 5.2

Skellen
- 1 (bob3141)

Not Voting
- 5 (benhalkum, Amrun, Skellen, Almost50, RCEnigma)

With 6 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-25 15:00:00)

Notes
Skellen
is V/LA 11/17-11/22.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Amrun »

This town is really apathetic.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Everyone migth aswell say were they are. The two i want to lynch for obvous reasons are skellen and A50.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:42 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2467, bob3141 wrote:Everyone migth aswell say were they are. The two i want to lynch for obvous reasons are skellen and A50.
I'm at the same, but to be 100% honest, Amrun has made a compelling case against you. I don't think I fully feel it though.

With Skellen on V/LA for so long, we will get no additional info out of him. And A50 has been very quiet as well.

At this point, we need to, as a group, decide which of these two (Skellen, A50) go first.

We have a vote on Skellen (Was 2). Do we go there, or does Bob jump on A50 and we follow him?

Is there anyone who feels we don't have them here with Skellen or A50 enough to veto this course of action?

I mean, if Bob is scum... man... he did a good job convincing me other wise. So ATM I'm staying with the two that I am pretty sure are our guys. Just don't want to place a vote somewhere for others to go the other way.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:23 am

Post by benhalkum »

*Crickets*

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:34 am

Post by benhalkum »

I'd like to get intent from RCE and Amrun

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2470, benhalkum wrote:I'd like to get intent from RCE and Amrun
Intent for what?

I’ll vote either of them at this point. The town isn’t motivated enough to look deeper.

I’d probably rather lynch A50 at this point. If my paranoia is right, I’ve decided bob is more likely sacrificing A50. Or pushing the easy mislynch. Whatever at this point.

It could be A50/Skellen. Definitely usually horses > zebras as I said earlier.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:58 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2471, Amrun wrote:
In post 2470, benhalkum wrote:I'd like to get intent from RCE and Amrun
Intent for what?

I’ll vote either of them at this point. The town isn’t motivated enough to look deeper.

I’d probably rather lynch A50 at this point. If my paranoia is right, I’ve decided bob is more likely sacrificing A50. Or pushing the easy mislynch. Whatever at this point.

It could be A50/Skellen. Definitely usually horses > zebras as I said earlier.

Ok.

With that being said, I'll go ahead and VOTE: Skellen as Bob already has 1 on him. To me, easier than trying to convince him to jump on A50, although A50 is my preference as he's the first one of the two that punched me in the gut as Scum.

That's 2 of 4 needed.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:09 am

Post by benhalkum »

At the end of the day, we know one of those two go today, next tomorrow, and game won.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Amrun »

I don’t understand why bob is voting Skellen over A50. The thought progression doesn’t make sense to me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”