Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Korina »

Claiming survivor as town lets scum know you're important too.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I don't think attacking FL today does much for town except waste time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, @Menalque - When I actually am scum, and people know I am scum, you still won’t be able to lynch me without going through multiple day phases of pretentious agony
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

At least with calling for protectives, if you die and someone later claims doctor, they get lynched unless they can reasonably explain why they weren't on you.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 5258, Flavor Leaf wrote:Formerfish and I were duo queuing together, like that was blatantly obvious a kill to stop us from dominating the game
Wouldn't scum have just killed you instead if that was the case?

I mean, except Formerfish was definitely a gladiator... See, the problem with drawing associations through other possible night kills is that Formerfish was a good scum kill in terms of both role and how town-read he was. (Although that does probably mean scum didn't think they could pull off a lynch on Formerfish. Which I find somewhat interesting because all it takes is Formerfish making a bad gladiate and town deciding to not no-lynch.)
And then there's the other kill. Which we don't really know anything about because it was a bodyguard protect and Chemist didn't soft their target. Maybe it was a vig on someone Chemist townread. Maybe it's an SK. Maybe cult has a kill. Who knows.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5275, Korina wrote:Claiming survivor as town lets scum know you're important too.
Yeah, but what happens if I claim it and not important? If scum night kill me, they have already lost.

Scum don’t want to ever night kill me. Scum are forced to night kill me, and they know that’s a personal loss for them if they ever have to choose to night kill me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5279, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 5258, Flavor Leaf wrote:Formerfish and I were duo queuing together, like that was blatantly obvious a kill to stop us from dominating the game
Wouldn't scum have just killed you instead if that was the case?

I mean, except Formerfish was definitely a gladiator... See, the problem with drawing associations through other possible night kills is that Formerfish was a good scum kill in terms of both role and how town-read he was. (Although that does probably mean scum didn't think they could pull off a lynch on Formerfish. Which I find somewhat interesting because all it takes is Formerfish making a bad gladiate and town deciding to not no-lynch.)
And then there's the other kill. Which we don't really know anything about because it was a bodyguard protect and Chemist didn't soft their target. Maybe it was a vig on someone Chemist townread. Maybe it's an SK. Maybe cult has a kill. Who knows.
Nah, I’m trolling still.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

FOS: Raus

Let me know if y’all see it
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Korina »

If you claim surv as town, and you're not important, you deserve to be killed imo.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5283, Korina wrote:If you claim surv as town, and you're not important, you deserve to be killed imo.
Exactly!

It gets scum to waste a kill
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Now you’re getting it
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 5265, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s pretty clear I’m town lying about being 3rd party. Would be like the third time this year
I mean yeah the fact that you’re lying about being 3p has been p obvious since the go but like you just vibe with me as being more generally scummy than towny this game

Plus idk I kinda feel like scum would have been more likely to push the 3rd party thing and it didn’t happen so that kinda makes me lean more scum on you too
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But here’s the thing, what if I am super important town, acting like I’m unimportant town, lying about being survivor?

Or what if I’m legit just a survivor.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 5277, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, @Menalque - When I actually am scum, and people know I am scum, you still won’t be able to lynch me without going through multiple day phases of pretentious agony
Well yeah so I’d rather get a head start on it rsther than doing it like D5 again or whatever
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5286, Menalque wrote:
In post 5265, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s pretty clear I’m town lying about being 3rd party. Would be like the third time this year
I mean yeah the fact that you’re lying about being 3p has been p obvious since the go but like you just vibe with me as being more generally scummy than towny this game

Plus idk I kinda feel like scum would have been more likely to push the 3rd party thing and it didn’t happen so that kinda makes me lean more scum on you too
I don’t think I’ve lied about being 3rd party as scum before, actually. I might have.

Ive joked about it, but never did my commitment dance to it
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Korina »

But at the same time, imo, if you claim surv, you kinda deserve to die regardless.
Doesn't matter if you're claiming to side with whoever, as long as you live, you're still going against somebody.

pedit:
if you're important town acting like non-important town, lying about surv - you deserve death for claiming surv.
if you're actually surv, you deserve death for not claiming surv earlier.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Menalque »

Does everyone know what the easiest answer to WIFOM is ?

Rope
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5288, Menalque wrote:
In post 5277, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, @Menalque - When I actually am scum, and people know I am scum, you still won’t be able to lynch me without going through multiple day phases of pretentious agony
Well yeah so I’d rather get a head start on it rsther than doing it like D5 again or whatever
Well, if you start now, I’ll get killed Day 5.

You pushing me actually gives me more room to stay alive longer, ask RCEnigma how difficult it is.

This happened in a town game of mine recently, but it happens as scum too
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 5289, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I don’t think I’ve lied about being 3rd party as scum before, actually. I might have.

I mean you also hadn’t bussed before you broke your no bussing meta
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5290, Korina wrote:But at the same time, imo, if you claim surv, you kinda deserve to die regardless.
Doesn't matter if you're claiming to side with whoever, as long as you live, you're still going against somebody.

pedit:
if you're important town acting like non-important town, lying about surv - you deserve death for claiming surv.
if you're actually surv, you deserve death for not claiming surv earlier.
Why.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Why would scum push 3p day 1? That's a super scummy move. Also as soon as the words I'm 3p came out of FL I said shut the front door, cuz obviously not.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 5292, Flavor Leaf wrote:

You pushing me actually gives me more room to stay alive longer, ask RCEnigma how difficult it is.

Well yes, that seems desirable to losing to scum you on D8 because we only started trying to lynch you on D5
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5293, Menalque wrote:
In post 5289, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I mean you also hadn’t bussed before you broke your no bussing meta

No, I just told everyone I didn’t bus.

I was bussing constantly.

My first scum game on site, I claimed a tracker guilty on 2 separate buddies for the victory. (Not without permission)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 5292, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Ever tried to barehand catch an eel blindfolded?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

Desirable, preferable, they’re both words