Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 28, Robbnva wrote:Scummiest person so far. The guy who scumleans the mod and people for nai stuff.

VOTE: Hectic
LMAO as i was reading pg 1 i was like... "well, if robb truly wants to change hectic will be a big challenge".

im not a fan of hectic's schtick or play style. He does CARE though, which is all I ask for to like playing with someone.

I have a lot of prior knowledge of players in this game. it'll be interesting.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:39 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 33, Hectic wrote:In too deep so you can’t back out, huh?
I'm sorry if my behaviour is too “try hardy" for you.
Nah,
fuck that
, why should I be apologising for your shitty behaviour? I play this game to win. That means pointing out shit I find scummy, and not giving ANYONE a free pass.
You’re playing this game to win too, but from the MAFIA's side. You lurk around with your non-game progressing behaviour, and the
second
you see something easy to push, you’re in there like a fucking Nazi going to Argentina.

Intent to hammer if Rob ever hits L-1.
im not surprised robb voted you, in fact i expected he'd vote you.

Scum! robb is aware of Town! robb's play most of the time. He seems to play into it. No hard stance on robb from me yet.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Tchill13 »

oh page 2 is splendid. exactly what i'd expect from a hectic and robb interaction lol.

Robb, Hectic is ... different. He's pretty much the perfect storm for a player you'd hate as far as I can gather. He does get better as the game goes along though.

I do expect slurs and a replace out at some point. idk from whom but maybe i'll be wrong.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 10, Wake1 wrote:Hey all.

My general play-style Day 1 is to lurk in the background. Take a breath. Breathe out.

I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.

I'll be observing in the background. Please don't assume that I'm not present when you're posting.
would you find it scummy if another person were to post this as their opening? how would you react to that?

I generally have the same idea as far as approaching early games go but the announcement i am not a fan of. I'm not gonna SR you for the style... I'd like your answer though.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Robbnva »

the changes I am making is 1. try not to curse at people. 2. try not to death tunnel 3. try to get along with everyone 4. have fun. That last one is the real kicker. I got so competitive that I just stopped being me. so don't be surprised if you see me make a lot of off topic jokes in addition to on topic posts. That is me irl

that said, I can't change core me. Of course I was going to vote hectic. I will keep my vote on him probably until I see something worse. Right now he is just such an unpleasant person to be around. My wife is jewish so the N word really crossed a line. I am glad the mod spoke up. Kudos to the mod. If hectic wants to start playing well with others, I will think about un-voting but to be honest as of page 3, nobody else besides him has done anything scummy so it's no brainer to vote him.

I honestly can't see scum doing what hectic is doing, but then again I know how I play as scum so nothing surprises me. For now though he is like 20% scum/ 80% toxic player that will ultimately drive me to replace out if his behaviour continues.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 18, Hectic wrote:
In post 8, skitter30 wrote:hey all, hey tchill <3

i'm deliberately planning on playing this game trying to get back into my old methodological wall-posting meta, and am going to try to refrain from hyperposting for the most part

@mod
i am regularly vla on fridays and saturdays

VOTE: garmr
Justifying lurking? You said it yourself in a previous game, you find it harder to hyperpost naturally as scum.
Scumlean.
In post 19, Hectic wrote:
In post 10, Wake1 wrote:Hey all.

My general play-style Day 1 is to lurk in the background. Take a breath. Breathe out.

I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.

I'll be observing in the background. Please don't assume that I'm not present when you're posting.
Nice try. Until you link me to another game where you've posted this exact thing, you're scum giving an excuse for lurking.
Scumlean.
scum just have to actively post to fool you? Your takes are a little lazy early.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 52, Tchill13 wrote:I do expect slurs and a replace out at some point. idk from whom but maybe i'll be wrong.
lol, get out of my brain.

I really does hope he does get better. These ques are taking forever to play and I need mafia to take my mind off my irl shit. Sitting waiting for games to fill suck ass
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Robbnva »

in hindsight, hectic basically set landmines down. a series of non serious posts calling everyone a scum lean and if anyone dare pushes back, they explode aka he turns it like he was serious.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 54, Robbnva wrote:I honestly can't see scum doing what hectic is doing
all i ask is you ask yourself if its town that doesnt know how to play well or if its scum with an agenda. Because if theres a scenario where someone is playinjg scum entirely too poorly to be scum then that maybe true.

I'm making changes to my behavior as well. I got too toxic there for a bit. Diluted my reads and game play. Wasnt enjoying it anymore. Best of luck to you robb. I pretty much just refuse to be an asshole no matter the circumstance now. I see it as a challenge lol.

hectic's always scummy af and if his trolling gets him ran up I won't defend him. I completely understand.

ques def suck here compared to when i started playing. I agree.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 11, BrightEyedFish wrote:VOTE: Wake88

Hello!
In post 12, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

My vote is on wake because this was going to be my excuse if I have trouble getting engaged on D1.
In post 29, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:Seems like he's just screwing around to me.
VOTE: Robbnva
these are eazy votes with eazy reasoning. Nobodies gonna argue with this stuff. Looks like you're doing something.

of the 2 i find bright eyes scummier. my vote's already there.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I do ask that robb and hectic BOTH tone down their normal behaviors (just this one game) for the sake of town winning.

any decent scum here is gonna pour fire on this flame. Nip it in the bud early.

ofc if you dont thats fine im just making a suggestion.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

OK, guys. So I sat down and took a breather, and I feel a lot better now.
Sometimes I get way too into the game, and my emotions get the better of me. At its heart, this game is all about accusing each other which makes it a very passionate and emotional game, and really, that's why I love it so much.
But sometimes, I do let go of the reigns and I can spin out of control as a result.
Don't worry though, my horse is okay and I am firmly back on, reigns in hand. Hope to have a pleasant game with y'all.

Anyway, let me change what I said to Rob to "as soon as he saw an opportunity, he was in there to push me like a mouse going for cheese."
Hope that's better. Will talk about reads later.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

:] awesome.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Robbnva »

@tchill I honestly don’t know enough about this player or their tendencies but I’ll definitely monitor their play. For now just on policy for the reasons I’ve given and because I don’t see anything else yet, I’m sticking with my vote. You’ll be glad to know I won’t be engaging in fights with that player either. Fighting is overrated
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 61, Hectic wrote:OK, guys. So I sat down and took a breather, and I feel a lot better now.
Sometimes I get way too into the game, and my emotions get the better of me. At its heart, this game is all about accusing each other which makes it a very passionate and emotional game, and really, that's why I love it so much.
But sometimes, I do let go of the reigns and I can spin out of control as a result.
Don't worry though, my horse is okay and I am firmly back on, reigns in hand. Hope to have a pleasant game with y'all.

Anyway, let me change what I said to Rob to "as soon as he saw an opportunity, he was in there to push me like a mouse going for cheese."
Hope that's better. Will talk about reads later.
Town, when they see an opportunity is going to do the same thing. Seeing something scummy is an opportunity. You did something (many something) scummy.

You can deny that you did anything scummy, but that doesn’t make it true. How do you determine I’m scum vs I’m town? You didn’t even try to sort me. That’s scummy also.

Town should be trying to sort first before accusing somebody of being mafia. You didn’t. You accused first.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Hectic »

I accuse people, see how they react, and then sort.
It's why I poked so many people with my first posts in the game.
Reads list incoming.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Robbnva »

That’s a way I guess. You can’t really reaction test people that way
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Hectic »

White truffle and goat's cheese pizza
- Rob:
Initially had qualms about him attacking me. But his posts since then have been amiable and open-minded. It would've been easy to further scumread me here, but he claims he's voting me for mostly policy reasons.

French Onion Soup
- Tchill:
I've had a previous game with scum!Tchill where I've played like this, and he's acting differently to how he did there. He was very passive in that game, and allowed me to push and deathtunnel other townies, and didn't step in at all defuse any fights or 1v1s. He let town tear themselves apart, and he's not doing that here.

Mac and Cheese
- Garmr:
I liked his early reads.
@Garmr: Why aren't Fish and Wake scum together?

Stale Doritos
- BrightEyedFish:
Popped in earlier to comment, but said nothing to progress the game or comment on anything. Happy to cruise.

Moulding Bread
- Wake88:
You can't expect to find scum if don't put any effort in to question people and post. If everyone took that approach, no progress would be made.
Still waiting on an answer to whether he's made that same post in any other games of his.

Everyone else are
blueberry muffins
for now.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Wake
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

In post 54, Robbnva wrote:that will ultimately drive me to replace out if his behaviour continues.
You haven't noticed that this is against the rules?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Robbnva »

That wasn’t a threat though.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Interesting you choose that to comment on.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

Yes, it was against the rules. And how is it interesting that I point out AtE? That's pretty common.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Robbnva »

You’ve basically ignored game relevant discussion for something insignificant. If you think I broke a rule. Report me and move on. And ATE is NAI so you really should focus on more important things if you are town.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Robbnva »

What are your thoughts about what’s actually happened?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”