Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I wonder if anyone is seeing what I’m seeing.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 10, Wake1 wrote:I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.
is this how you usually play?

=
In post 12, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

My vote is on wake because this was going to be my excuse if I have trouble getting engaged on D1.
your excuse in this game in particular or in games in general?
have you used this excuse before?

at first glance this is gut-town-y for bef but the more i think about it the less certain i am about it

=
In post 15, Garmr wrote:Was that as scum or town?
oh this is what i was thinking about bef's post; garmr gets some townpoints for now

=
In post 18, Hectic wrote:Justifying lurking? You said it yourself in a previous game, you find it harder to hyperpost naturally as scum.
i don't entirely think this is my meta anymore; ask tchill or robb
right, you're the guy with the over-inflated rhetoric and inflammatory posting style
In post 26, Robbnva wrote:Also expecting game advancing posts on page 1 is an unrealistic expectation. Your try hard doesn’t earn you any credit so relax and have fun.
i'm p sure most of those posts were a meme given that he even called out the mod
In post 28, Robbnva wrote:Scummiest person so far. The guy who scumleans the mod and people for nai stuff.

VOTE: Hectic
and that it isn't ai or scummy of him; i don't think hectic's p1 string of posts were a vote-worthy offense

=

i don't think hectic/robb is svs but they probably (?) aren't tvt either; it doesn't entirely feel like a real argument; hectic in particular feels kinda fake but that might just be his posting style idk

i have no idea how to read robb, if i can get a read on tchill i'll prob just sheep his read

=
In post 34, Garmr wrote:This is what I was getting at with bright eyed fish but I didn't want him to be aware I was scum reading him for it. I wanted him
finish the sentence?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh nm i should have read a little more @garmr

townleaning garmr, maybe

=

@mod can you add a deadline to the vc?

=
In post 41, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Tchill you all ways have to look out for the second one in the list
scummy rvs vote

=
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:Try Harding and calming non ai things scummy are like things I’ve
legit
see scum do.
lowkey feels like a perspective slip.

=

plz don't use nazis to make a rhetorical point, ty

=
In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:any decent scum here is gonna pour fire on this flame. Nip it in the bud early.
yeah i was thinking that your reaction is either townie or indicative of you being scum with one or the other (possibly robb?)
(i'm not sure about those associatives but that's what it lowkey reads like to me)

actually maybe not with robb
and hectic maybe comes off better than robb does in that argument ?

=
In post 69, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 54, Robbnva wrote:that will ultimately drive me to replace out if his behaviour continues.
You haven't noticed that this is against the rules?
not a good post; you're basically interacting with the argument by pointing out a largely irrelevant detail
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

Bowl of Cereal - Skitter:

Happy to see transparency on her reads.
@Skitter: I want you to be clear about your read on Hectic-Rob interactions. You initially say
"i don't think hectic/robb is svs but they probably (?) aren't tvt either; it doesn't entirely feel like a real argument; hectic in particular feels kinda fake but that might just be his posting style idk"
, but then in your next posts say
"and hectic maybe comes off better than robb does in that argument ?"

Mushy Salad - Rabid Schnauzer:

Enters to comment on potential rule breaking. No comment on anything game related. Probably just lazy, but one to watch as mushy salad can be disgusting. As my grandfather always used to say: salad lacks punch without the crunch.
In post 77, skitter30 wrote:In post 45, Robbnva wrote:
Try Harding and calming non ai things scummy are like things I’ve legit see scum do.
I normally write off most "scumslips", but this one is kinda interesting, and I wouldn't mind hearing Rob elaborate on his use of that word there.
In post 75, Robbnva wrote:I wonder if anyone is seeing what I’m seeing.
Go on.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@hectic:

i don't know exactly wrt you/robb

your posting comes off as fake but that might just be you posting in a hyper-inflammatory style
but you somehow feel more sincere

i know that this is confusing/contradictory but this is kinda where i am rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 78, Hectic wrote:Go on.
You and skitter saw it. I just was making sure I wasn’t biased
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by Robbnva »

How do you determine who is actually sincere or not?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, you're right, that is confusing/contradictory. You're saying I feel both fake and sincere simultaneously.
I'm on a high alert regarding you. Scum!you often posted reads that didn't make a lot of sense but felt genuine in that Saladman Normal Game.

Updating you to
Cold Bowl of Cereal.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yep it is contradictory, however that is in fact what i think rn, so you do you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 78, Hectic wrote:
Try Harding and calming non ai things scummy are like things I’ve legit see scum do.
I normally write off most "scumslips", but this one is kinda interesting, and I wouldn't mind hearing Rob elaborate on his use of that word there.
Rob?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Town contradict themselves. I sort of get what skitter is saying but I just don’t know how he can determine who is genuine and who isn’t. I’m being genuine and go suggest I’m not without any basis just doesn’t make sense.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 84, Hectic wrote:
Rob?
I don’t understand what the issue of using the word legit is. It’s not a slip and I don’t see how anyone could think it was.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

Got lazy waiting for Wake to answer me.
He does observe for the first day of all the games I looked through, so that part is NAI.
However, he is usually very brief when mentioning the fact he observes. For example:
Wake88 wrote:I hate Day 1 shenanigans. I need something to actually work with.

Observing for now.
His first post in this game is comparatively too defensive for my liking:
In post 10, Wake1 wrote:Hey all.

My general play-style Day 1 is to lurk in the background. Take a breath. Breathe out.

I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.

I'll be observing in the background. Please don't assume that I'm not present when you're posting.
He's
Mouldy Cheese
, and not the good kind. Who's scummy so far, Wake?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 86, Robbnva wrote:
Rob?
I don’t understand what the issue of using the word legit is. It’s not a slip and I don’t see how anyone could think it was.
If you're scum, you use 'legit' there if you forget you're speaking from a townie's perspective, and speak from scum's perspective where you're trying to convince people that even though you're scum, this thing you're pointing out is
legit
scummy.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 85, Robbnva wrote:Town contradict themselves. I sort of get what skitter is saying but I just don’t know how he can determine who is genuine and who isn’t. I’m being genuine and go suggest I’m not without any basis just doesn’t make sense.
i'm a she btw
idk sometimes people just feel more sincere and like they ~really~ believe what they're ssaying
In post 86, Robbnva wrote:
Rob?
'legit see scum do' is basically saying: i'm trying to add credibility to this read by comparing what hectic is doing here to what i have actually seen scum do in the past
the 'legit' is trying to add credibility to this statement by comparing here to other situations
and it kinda implies you feel like this situation needs some credibility because rn you're bullshitting so you're comparing it to a ~true~ time you've caught scum this way
this doesn't exactly describe why it's kinda a perspective slip but i'm having a hard time putting it into words better
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh yeah hectic put it into words better
Show
Hiatus once more.

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 88, Hectic wrote:If you're scum, you use 'legit' there if you forget you're speaking from a townie's perspective, and speak from scum's perspective where you're trying to convince people that even though you're scum, this thing you're pointing out is legit scummy.
Well people have accused people of things that are nai. You being one of them. Me saying what I said and using legit (besides the fact that legit is part of my vocabulary) means that the stuff I find scummy are things I’ve actually seen scum do. Instead of using a long work like actually, I say legit. If y’all want to call it a slip go ahead but it isn’t. Your line of thinking doesn’t even make sense on a logical or even common sense level so I’m not going to worry about it.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 89, skitter30 wrote:legit see scum do' is basically saying: i'm trying to add credibility to this read by comparing what hectic is doing here to what i have actually seen scum do in the past
Well yes using emphasis words like actually and legit do help get the point across. That was what I was trying to do. I’m using things scum do making my vote legit. He’s using non AI stuff making his suspicions not legit.

I don’t see how that’s a slip though. Town have to be convincing
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 89, skitter30 wrote:and it kinda implies you feel like this situation needs some credibility because rn you're bullshitting so you're comparing it to a ~true~ time you've caught scum this way
the key part was this part ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 91, Robbnva wrote:
In post 88, Hectic wrote:If you're scum, you use 'legit' there if you forget you're speaking from a townie's perspective, and speak from scum's perspective where you're trying to convince people that even though you're scum, this thing you're pointing out is legit scummy.
Well people have accused people of things that are nai. You being one of them. Me saying what I said and using legit (besides the fact that legit is part of my vocabulary) means that the stuff I find scummy are things I’ve actually seen scum do. Instead of using a long work like actually, I say legit. If y’all want to call it a slip go ahead but it isn’t. Your line of thinking doesn’t even make sense on a logical or even common sense level so I’m not going to worry about it.
Just so you know, I don't think it's a slip, and I don't really believe in semantic scumslips anyway.
Most "scumslips" are just odd word choices by townies that get nitpicked.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Robbnva »

You’re free to think that. I like to add credibility to my arguments when I know I’m right. If you think it’s a slip I’m not going to be able to change your mind. It’s not and you either believe me or don’t.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 94, Hectic wrote:Just so you know, I don't think it's a slip, and I don't really believe in semantic scumslips anyway.
Most "scumslips" are just odd word choices by townies that get nitpicked.
Yeah I know. It’s happened a bunch of times before and nobody ever believes me so I don’t worry about it.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hey, skitter. Are you still happy with your vote on our pasta loving friend, Garmr?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: robb
Show
Hiatus once more.

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I don’t think you answers my question

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”