Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha... and of course neither of those posts were intentianally made to show i knew he was the king. Ahhh... Man... I might not be a freaking great player but I seem to get lucky a lot... go me! <3
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
The Jester
The Jester
Goon
The Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 am

Post by The Jester »

You still lost all your money to his five kings...
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Holy »

Lol! I just got back after my last post, good to know we're win! :mrgreen:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yep this game was fun. First game was awesome Oman. We are cool. This game was just as good. Old thread was recently locked up and only other comment I'd make there would be that adel did do the right thing in that situation.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8351
The Jester wrote:*Sigh* Korlash didn't save you, armlx failed at voting me. :P I mean, he listened to Korlash, he even admitted it
This is true. I only owe Korlash 1 then since the moment i saw this post:
Korlash wrote:
Vote: korlash
For not being the assassin... And here I was looking forward to killing Poker... sigh... Well I can only hope hes the assassin so i can still kill him... sniffles...
I knew it would get one of us killed. Him self voting and MCD being the only one to jump on him was something.
Holy wrote:Lol! I just got back after my last post, good to know we're win! :mrgreen:
you did good holy, but from my prespective you followed me a bit too much. You checking in and voting MCD as almost responses to me made me think i would get killed. At least the possibility of WIFOM still existed though. One could think you were acting to make others think I was king but really wasn't and so killing me would be stupid. That though is crazy but yours and korlash's actions told me to avoid killing lynching you guys so I guess it works out. I actually made a lynch list of who I thought was least likly to be guards. I updated it as things went on, here is the final view of it.

Jester - was lynched day one
MCD - his reaction to korlash is odd. Must be lynched while Korlash is still alive
dahill1 - Does not look 100% king like because of day1 disposable when needed
Voodo - Knows how to lynch and keep things secret. Keep around to rush early lynches and hide info. Can't tell if he thinks i'm king so middle of game should be time to lynch him. His secrecy is useful to a degree
Farside - Knows i am king considering her list in contrast to Jesters and how she voted jester after me
Holy - Obv guard. She acts after me
Korlash - Has good chance of thinking I am king and looking like a king
Oman - Votes day 1 from dahill and jester can make him look king like and his response to korlash's self vote makes him obv guard.
The Jester wrote:Guys should know you don't lynch The Jester day 1..
This game was fun and this was our only mistake, lol. GG to
The
Jester and everyone else.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Holy »

PokerFace wrote:you did good holy, but from my prespective you followed me a bit too much. You checking in and voting MCD as almost responses to me made me think i would get killed. At least the possibility of WIFOM still existed though. One could think you were acting to make others think I was king but really wasn't and so killing me would be stupid. That though is crazy but yours and korlash's actions told me to avoid killing lynching you guys so I guess it works out. I actually made a lynch list of who I thought was least likly to be guards.
;_; well, maybe from your point of view it was... From mine, it was quite safe and WIFOMy, cause I didn't say much about the reason (Btw, not my style to follow anyone, I prefer leading but without anyone realizing it... ;p ). MCD play just didn't flow well, that's it, enough reason for me... (at any game) :p

Well, from the start The Jester was obviously Guard in my eyes, he was lynched when I was away, but thinking about it, him lynched maybe for the good, the situation was quite dangerous if we kept him.
His list was quite safe and WIFOMy in my perspective, but the possible-debates from other for his posted list might reveal too much unnecessary clues for the assassin.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Holy »

EBWOP: *possible-debates from other (plus possible-counter) for his posted list might reveal too much unnecessary clues for the assassin.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

Well I suppose you have a point. Your point of view and MCD's point of may have seen wifom there, but sitting where I was, I was scared I was gonna die.

Also if you compare Farside's charts to Jester's you see how she marked me as town and he didn't. A change in the list is something to take note of and can expose a king. Be nice if we had won without lynching Jester, but oh well. Not sure what made you think he was obv guard. he asked too many questions and questions should be avoided as best they can from all sides. I admit that can makes things hard for the town so I guess theres a level of selective questioning then. Oh well I doubt Jester is mad we lynched him anyway. Good game everybody, I look forward to playing more mafia games with you all another time. Later.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:31 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”