Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 724, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 709, Wake1 wrote:Like I said, I hate Day 1 for obvious reasons. I've got nothing to work with.

And if THAT's your reason to mislynch me, LOL. You're not going to force me to post when I hate Day 1.

I do, however, notice who acts and who doesn't in response to me saying I don't like Day 1
Wjat do you mean by the bolded? And if it's what I think you mean, then isnt that something you have to work with?
It's more or less just speculation. Sure, sometimes you manage to catch Scum. Day 1, but more often than not it's just a lot of arguing: arguing that just wears me out.

When we have a flip, some sort of tangible evidence, I can actually work with that and play the game. I noticed how people are just jumping so quickly on my wagon with little if any resistance, but that in itself is just speculation, but it should tell you that you're going to mislynch Town. The mere fact that there's basically no resistance to my wagon should be a major red flag.

And the reason? Why, because I hate playing during Day 1? That's 100% NAI.

If I do get mislynched, take careful notice of who first shied away from my wagon and then quickly turned onto it when it seemed convenient.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Why not ‘take notice’ of those players yourself now?

If you’re Town then you literally have more info than any other town player in the game right now to get stuck into, as there’re 8 players keen on lynching you and you obviously know which way you’re gonna flip.

It feels atm like you’re tentative to name names in case you’re lynched anyway and it gives away more info that can be analyzed D2.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Vc
<(") | (")>
Fish Monger
Fish Monger
Goon
Fish Monger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Fish Monger »

wake

claim

VOTE: wake
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Tea »

In post 725, Wake1 wrote:
In post 709, Wake1 wrote:Like I said, I hate Day 1 for obvious reasons. I've got nothing to work with.

And if THAT's your reason to mislynch me, LOL. You're not going to force me to post when I hate Day 1.

I do, however, notice who acts and who doesn't in response to me saying I don't like Day 1
Wjat do you mean by the bolded? And if it's what I think you mean, then isnt that something you have to work with?
It's more or less just speculation. Sure, sometimes you manage to catch Scum. Day 1, but more often than not it's just a lot of arguing: arguing that just wears me out.

When we have a flip, some sort of tangible evidence, I can actually work with that and play the game. I noticed how people are just jumping so quickly on my wagon with little if any resistance, but that in itself is just speculation, but it should tell you that you're going to mislynch Town. The mere fact that there's basically no resistance to my wagon should be a major red flag.

If I do get mislynched, take careful notice of who first shied away from my wagon and then quickly turned onto it when it seemed convenient.
Why not use this information
NOW
??
Tea
Tea
Goon
Tea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Tea »

In post 726, Luca Blight wrote:Why not ‘take notice’ of those players yourself now?

If you’re Town then you literally have more info than any other town player in the game right now to get stuck into, as there’re 8 players keen on lynching you and you obviously know which way you’re gonna flip.

It feels atm like you’re tentative to name names in case you’re lynched anyway and it gives away more info that can be analyzed D2.
oh yeah, this

is what i wanted to say, but luca said it better
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:08 am

Post by PMysterious »

While I do think this is the case, there also hasn't been a hammer yet, so it's possible that all of the Mafia are on the wagon right now. With that said, I'll go ahead and unvote so we have more time and so a replacement can come into the game before Night 1 begins.

UNVOTE:

As for Norwegian, I'll look into that game I had with him recently during Night 1 when the action calms down.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Dunnstral »

^this guy deserves more scrutiny
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 732, Dunnstral wrote:^this guy deserves more scrutiny
Yeah...

---

PMysterious was talking about me "flip-flopping" on my reads.
In post 615, PMysterious wrote:So, why the null read now? As far as I can see, there wasn't any real reason given for switching to null when you had me as Town before. Seems more flip-floppy than a pair of flip-flops. Very strange.
Then we get a pretty big difference on how he's describing the Wake wagon from post 378:
In post 379, PMysterious wrote:With that said, I see the Wake wagon as being justified, and as long as there's nothing to really suggest that he's Town, then he's also a safe lynch for this first day.
To post 731:
In post 731, PMysterious wrote:there also hasn't been a hammer yet, so it's possible that all of the Mafia are on the wagon right now.
PM's post here is a bit suspicious because it's designed in a way that sets up suspicion on the people that are voting town!wake.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Zote the Mighty »

In post 731, PMysterious wrote:

While I do think this is the case, there also hasn't been a hammer yet, so it's possible that all of the Mafia are on the wagon right now. With that said, I'll go ahead and unvote so we have more time and so a replacement can come into the game before Night 1 begins.

UNVOTE:

As for Norwegian, I'll look into that game I had with him recently during Night 1 when the action calms down.
Earlier this fool said that the Wake wagon was justified. Why have you suddenly changed opinions about Wake? And who are the scum on Wake's wagon?
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: PMysterious
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:28 am

In post 713, Tea wrote:Just like... no me gusta

The ISO is 12 posts so no I really see no reason to quote it.
Vorkuta. Reundo. davesaz and splitfarvle. All those fools are due for prods.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wake kinda sucks as a town player right now, and i almost want to policy lynch him based on that. But i don't think he's scum.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:58 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Hectic replaces Layla. Deadline is in (expired on 2019-11-26 17:00:00).
<(") | (")>
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Uh oh.

- Bunno
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.17

Wake88
(7): Dunnstral, davesaz, Zote the Mighty, Reundo, Gamma Emerald, Luca Blight, Fish Monger
Luca Blight
(1): Chemist1422
splitfarvle
(1): Tea
Vorkuta
(1): Wake88
PMysterious
(1): NorwegianboyEE
Dunnstral
(1): Vorkuta
davesaz
(1): splitfarvle

Not Voting
(5): Billy Pilgrim, Almost50, PMysterious, Hectic, Flavor Leaf

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-11-26 17:00:00)
<(") | (")>
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by davesaz »

Looks like I forgot to post my expected absence in this game.
Though tbh I want to see the replacement posting. Except that hectic as a replacement may not be easy to read.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

Ridiculous number of single voters. Rn on phone and the small screen doesn't make it easy for me. Replacing a broken toilet next. :igmeou:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 741, davesaz wrote:Looks like I forgot to post my expected absence in this game.
Though tbh I want to see the replacement posting. Except that hectic as a replacement may not be easy to read.
At least that fool will bring some life into this game.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:18 pm

I will reread this game at some point but for now I need to go slay some nefarious beasts.

Precept One: Always Win Your Battles. Losing a battle earns you nothing and teaches you nothing. Win your battles, or dont engage in them at all!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Hectic »

Hello, friends. I don't have a lot of experience because this is my first time posting to this Large Normal Game, so I ask you to treat me like a simple newbie.

I'm not sure if this is the right play but I'm going to claim jester, I can help everyone find the mafia but only if you promise to lynch me before the last mafia gets lynched.

So far I have read the first couple of pages of this game, and Layla is flailing after people suspected her for her RVS vote so quite suspicious of that. Norwee pushed it for good reasons but his floppity-flipping on it was weird. Zote the Fucking Mighty seems like a really strong player, I want to say something suspicious about him but I'm afraid of what he's capable of and what he'll do if I say it. Can someone else say it please?

I hope everyone enjoyed my catchup, I worked hard to make it. :]
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic asked me in the mafia PT to say something about Zote. I was a bit sceptical at first, but he was adamant about it. So i guess i’ll have to.

Zote be looking kinda scummy yo. He’s just a paper tiger. All bark and no bite. We don’t want THOSE kind of people hogging up space in our overcrowded town. No sir-ee-bob.

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 746, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic asked me in the mafia PT to say something about Zote. I was a bit sceptical at first, but he was adamant about it. So i guess i’ll have to.

Zote be looking kinda scummy yo. He’s just a paper tiger. All bark and no bite. We don’t want THOSE kind of people hogging up space in our overcrowded town. No sir-ee-bob.
I don't know what this person is talking about! I'm not in any Mafia PTs... I don't even know what "PT" stands for!!

But now that you say it Norwee, I actually completely agree with what you're saying on him. Like a cardboard giraffe, all card, no board. I will read the rest of the game tomorrow to see if I can confirm our theory.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: PMysterious