Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 296, Bitmap wrote:
In post 277, Evenstar wrote:I don't like Farkran, Severa or TL. Bitmap could go either way.
You're going to have to elaborate these reads cause I think they're bad.
Yeah they're bad, I just got here. Severa's "claim" is crap, as is Salamence's. TL's post history just tastes awful to me. As for you, you did that nice helpful compilation of assumed disk use, which is both nice and makes me side-eye you for IIOA reasons.

I'm kinda divided on how much the thread's been about powers etc. It's annoying and I feel like we're leaking info, but at the same time it's a magical girl game, I wanna mess with the mechanics. Sigh.

Salamence should live for today 'cause their fullclaim is easily verifiable and potentially quite strong. He's an idiot for fullclaiming this early, but eh been there done that doesn't mean he's not town. I also like his overall tone much more than Severa's.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 300, Evenstar wrote:
In post 296, Bitmap wrote:
In post 277, Evenstar wrote:I don't like Farkran, Severa or TL. Bitmap could go either way.
You're going to have to elaborate these reads cause I think they're bad.
Yeah they're bad, I just got here. Severa's "claim" is crap, as is Salamence's. TL's post history just tastes awful to me. As for you, you did that nice helpful compilation of assumed disk use, which is both nice and makes me side-eye you for IIOA reasons.

I'm kinda divided on how much the thread's been about powers etc. It's annoying and I feel like we're leaking info, but at the same time it's a magical girl game, I wanna mess with the mechanics. Sigh.

Salamence should live for today 'cause their fullclaim is easily verifiable and potentially quite strong. He's an idiot for fullclaiming this early, but eh been there done that doesn't mean he's not town. I also like his overall tone much more than Severa's.
How familiar are you with RC/Severa outside of Magical Girls mafia? You do realize RC lies as town right with "gotchas" and other bullshit as town to push his own personal agenda. You should know this from fist hand experience when RC + Sakura Hana lied about their role in Magical Girls mafia.

TL's post history is way way WAY too volatile to be scum and is just derp town imo as I see it.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Remember when RC lied about a day cop investigative guilty on HH in Magical Girl Mafia?

He was town in that game btw.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Bitmap »

A lot of you are trying to put players like RC in a very standard mold when he's done this shit over and over as town.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Evenstar »

Yeah, but that's 'cause then he can just blatantly get away with bullshit when he rolls scum. I have no strong reason to townread Severa at the moment and I think he's having negative impact on the gamestate, so she can totes die.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Severa »

Yeah the player who gets policy lynched after leading 1 town lynch sure benefits from that arrangement.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Pretty sure Severa rolled town as of now, or at least I strongly think so far.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM COORDINATOR
Free service to winners!

(Coordinator is still busy. Being a cute girl is so tiring---)

MITAMA'S SPECIAL TRAINING
VOTECOUNT 1.2

TemporalLich
(2P, 7V): (4),
(3)
Salamence20
(2P, 6V): (3), (3)
Bitmap
(1P, 3V): (3)
Severa
Farkran
Alchemist21
(1P, 2V): (2)

Not Voting (5P, 13V)
: (3), Evenstar(2), Chemist1422(2), Gamma Emerald(4), Venus and Mars(2)

With a total of 37 votes, it's 19 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:00:00)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Im Back.

R I mean Severa really can press my buttons, and for that Im sorry.

I flinched when Severa was yelling her way to get a wagon and I saw people voting me. I felt the need to defend myself because I was worried I was going to get mislynched over some stupid gambit so Severa could get what she wants because she has done it before.

I was at L-8 at the time which equates to about L-3 in normal terms. I told her why this was dumb, I told her the claim was bullshit, and I warned her Im outting if she didnt retract. She didnt, so fuck it, I outted. Im wasnt taking any chances.

Severa has now indirectly and directly gotten 2 people to out prs now. Idk how I feel about it.

——————-
Bitmap wrote:A lot of you are trying to put players like RC in a very standard mold when he's done this shit over and over as town.
Look, Ive been gone for awhile.

Right before I left, she was a newcomer. People fucking hated her because she was playing really anti-town. I assume shes better now, I dont know the history and I dont care. Shes obviously a strongarm player who plays super aggressively. For that reason I claimed cause I know if I didnt she wasnt going to shut the fuck up about it for another 10 fucking pages. You know this.

———————

People not named RC need to tell me why TL is town, because its not good. Ill case him tomorrow.

Looks like everyone besides Shiro Drew is here and caught up. Pops 297 outside of the vote warrants a read. I think its good. Evenstar too, but I like when people call me an idiot because I like the pain and abuse.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 78, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m with everyone else on Farkran. His posts look like it’s his first time playing scum.

VOTE: Farkran
In post 210, Alchemist21 wrote:I believe RC’s claim.

VOTE: Salamence
In post 250, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Farkran
In post 287, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 284, Farkran wrote:Ok. Now that you know though, can you scumcase me properly?

Pedit: old site no longer exists, i played there 8 years ago. I think they transfered over town of salem though
If it’s the same 2+2 I’m thinking of the site still exists, unless someone else bought the domain because it’s mostly about poker now.

If it wasn’t scum nervousness like I thought then I don’t have a case.

UNVOTE:
:?

These look bad in hindsight too
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by Severa »

My being annoying and/or anti-town is compensated by the quality of my reads.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Severa »

Although you're playing a game with my gimmick alt specifically designed for playing up the anti-townness and tunneliness.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 309, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 78, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m with everyone else on Farkran. His posts look like it’s his first time playing scum.

In post 210, Alchemist21 wrote:I believe RC’s claim.

VOTE: Salamence
In post 250, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Farkran
In post 287, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 284, Farkran wrote:Ok. Now that you know though, can you scumcase me properly?

Pedit: old site no longer exists, i played there 8 years ago. I think they transfered over town of salem though
If it’s the same 2+2 I’m thinking of the site still exists, unless someone else bought the domain because it’s mostly about poker now.

If it wasn’t scum nervousness like I thought then I don’t have a case.

UNVOTE:
:?

These look bad in hindsight too
Why?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

So I may have been bamboozled on the Salamence guilty...

Regardless Severa strikes me as townlean now, but I still was bamboozled.

Because without a guilty Salamence is towny, not scummy.
time will end
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 298, Bitmap wrote:And yet you vote me instead of TL?
You said Azur Lane has cuter gachas than PAD and that's a capital offense
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Tempura lich just rolled scum in a mafia game, happens to the best of us

More seriously, I don't really want to vote an actually wagoned in a game with multivoting mechanics and lots of apparent craziness. I'd rather use like, a quarter of the deadline first before setting up some accidental hammers. Like the prequel to this game has an accident hammer day2 iirc
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

pops i want some good reads
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Severa »

Evenstar I was hoping we could get along better than last game so if you're open to trying to reset I wouldn't mind talking about reads or something :)
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by Evenstar »

It's hard for me to get along easily with arrogant players, but I'll try.

I know both Farkran and Kerset from a newbie game; so far neither is horribly out of their range. Pops I have of course played with in Magical Girl Mafia; no strong read there just yet, gun to head town. TL's play is super erratic, and not in a town way. I think they're scum. Alchemist is either skilled or town. I lean more towards skilled.
Chemist I know, and have little reason to be annoyed with rn. Still watching for developments.
Gamma is also around but seems a bit different from in Magical Girls; it could be the new avi throwing me but I still want to prod them a bit. Bitmap also from that game, null for now with a slight acumlean; I don't recall them being this... IDK, sucking-up to the town?
I got nothing on Venus or Suji yet. And of course all of this is based on a quick skim up that took like 15min, will probably throw out most of it throughout the Day as I get more interactions.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I'm slightly sure I'm effectively an effing
mason
right now
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

but yeah Farkran is still a strong SR of mine so I wouldn't care too much about Farkran being a potential quickhammer
time will end
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm gonna reread the game when I'm at my desk tomorrow or Monday. I promise more reads then, Bitmap.

It's actually not really a case of this game highly NAI, it's that I read all the posts on my phone in bed when it was difficult to respond, then forgot all the responses I wanted to write once my cats finally harassed me out of bed for their breakfast
"Well, I..."
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:28 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

yeah, sleep is towny
time will end
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Tempura lynch you're making it very hard to not want to give you some code of hammurabi on that, considering you've been way scummier than Farkran.
But I think it'd be really bad for this game to cut off discussion. And I wanna hear from Shiro. Which reminds me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I should post like this
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”