Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Garmr »

@Robb I noticed you haven't really talked about me or taking a stance. I'm getting paranoid that your scum waiting to see if I get traction like a past experience I don't want to talk about at the moment. So how about we talk to sort each other out.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im feeling prety confident on my meta read on garmr. His game just feels so different than prevous ones. Feels more like a player trying to push a scum solve rather than townie actualy trying to get to the truth.

His vote on tchill feels strategic to me than a player ever pushing a player because he thinks he is scum or just to force content.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

Getting a townie vib from BEF now. Along with rob I dontthink those two are scum

BEF posts give me a feelign of honesty but not the fake honesty scum can make. By simply making comment based on teh assumption that they are infact town, when their not.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

skitter's change on tchill has me uncomfortable. garmr, bob, what do you think about her switch?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 505, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:skitter's change on tchill has me uncomfortable. garmr, bob, what do you think about her switch?
Tbh I don't have a problem with her switch as I can't find a scum reasoning for it. If tchill is scum then her sudden switch doesn't make sense as he is at risk of a lynch going through, if tchill is town why kill a potential mislynch at this very point on both wagons aka me and tchill.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

If she and tchill are scum, then yes, the switch makes sense, precisely because he is at risk of a lynch going through.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:43 am

Post by cyrus62 »

next vote count coming on page 25 or tomorrow sometime what ever comes 1st message will self delete after vote count been trying to post just 1 vote count a day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 506, Garmr wrote:
In post 505, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:skitter's change on tchill has me uncomfortable. garmr, bob, what do you think about her switch?
Tbh I don't have a problem with her switch as I can't find a scum reasoning for it. If tchill is scum then her sudden switch doesn't make sense as he is at risk of a lynch going through, if tchill is town why kill a potential mislynch at this very point on both wagons aka me and tchill.

who's vote switch are you talkign about
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 509, bob3141 wrote:

Not vote switch read switch. She went from scum reading tchill to town reading them. I can see where she is coming from but Tchill feels off this game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:44 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 496, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 493, skitter30 wrote:- i also initially disliked that you were treating me and rabid's 'sheep someone else on player X' thing differently, but when you explained in 376 how you interact with different players differently depending on what you think of their skill level, it made some more sense
Were you referring to a different post than 376 here?
Oh sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 495, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 481, skitter30 wrote:
In post 455, BrightEyedFish wrote:Hectic's 344 feels an awful lot like coaching to me...
why would that be happening here and not in the scum pt?

bef is still townie
Before I wrote that I checked the OP and didn't see anything about scum having day talk. That's why I think it could be coaching.
Op says scum have daytalk
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 507, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:If she and tchill are scum, then yes, the switch makes sense, precisely because he is at risk of a lynch going through.
I distance better than that as scum, thank you

The read switcj happened because i suddenly understood his pov and it made sense holistically
Show
Hiatus once more.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 510, Garmr wrote:

Not vote switch read switch. She went from scum reading tchill to town reading them. I can see where she is coming from but Tchill feels off this game.

I know what your talking about now. Yep saw that and thought it looked natural.

Dont think it can used as case against tchill though. So find the use of this to push a tchill lynch opportunistic
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Robbnva »

Logs in. Sees rabid or skitter aren’t being voted. Logs out.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 514, bob3141 wrote:

Dont think it can used as case against tchill though. So find the use of this to push a tchill lynch opportunistic
So we basically agree with skitter then.

I don't understand your post are you accusing me of using this to push T chill?

No offence but your reasons for calling me scum are making me raise a eyebrow.

1-I haven't been posting walls.

2-You said my misrepped me when talking about tchills unvoting. I said in my post I had no problem with him unvoting (the wagon being at l-1) Once I figured out why he did it. I thought going from a scum read to a lurker seemed bad till I figured out the context. This shows you trying to take advantage of my thought process that I considered wrong jumping onto it. Thus me talking about thoughts I disgarded acted as unintentional bait.

3- Now you misrepped me again with this saying I was using skitter to push T-chill.

it seems to me you are trying to push me with out having a real reason. So onto the scum list you go.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Garmr »

garmr

town
hectic
Robbnva
Skitter
Bright eyed fish

Scum
Bob
Tchill

I know both Bob and Tchill scum read me but one has to be scum and the other is probably town. I don't think both scum would jump on me but I feel one is at least scum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

Garmr what's bothering u about tchill?
Show
Hiatus once more.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

garmr Im scum reading you because you have failed to come up with a valid case to base your tchill vote on. Looks way more like you scum game i found and not liek teh completed town games ive had with you.

I just cant see town you doing this. You jumped on player that at the end of the day because he unvoted a player that was getting close to being lynched. When his vote was based on pressuring low posters into talking. A vote that matches with his vote on me. A player that hadnt properly joined the game yet. And it went away once i started playing. Onto waka another player that hasnt even posted much

Yet you say i have no reason to scum read you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:
In post 514, bob3141 wrote:

So we basically agree with skitter then.

I don't understand your post are you accusing me of using this to push T chill?

No offence but your reasons for calling me scum are making me raise a eyebrow.

1-I haven't been posting walls.

2-You said my misrepped me when talking about tchills unvoting. I said in my post I had no problem with him unvoting (the wagon being at l-1) Once I figured out why he did it. I thought going from a scum read to a lurker seemed bad till I figured out the context. This shows you trying to take advantage of my thought process that I considered wrong jumping onto it. Thus me talking about thoughts I disgarded acted as unintentional bait.

3- Now you misrepped me again with this saying I was using skitter to push T-chill.

it seems to me you are trying to push me with out having a real reason. So onto the scum list you go.

did you or did you not at the end of your reply. Say and i quote "tchill feels of this game"

After you had commented on skittersunvote of tchill. Usign that very posts to again push tchill as scum.

If your reply was unrelated to tchill, then why even mention him in it that post. If he was unrelated to it?

As why would skitter unvoting make tchill scum. That woudl mean you woudl have to think skitter and tchill are partners. And that skitters unvote is scummy and thus implicates tchill.

But in your latest list you dont scum read skitter.

Thus opportunistic.

So again how does skitter unvotign make tchill in that respect scum enough for you to justify mention him being off in the same context
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 502, Garmr wrote:@Robb I noticed you haven't really talked about me or taking a stance. I'm getting paranoid that your scum waiting to see if I get traction like a past experience I don't want to talk about at the moment. So how about we talk to sort each other out.
I’ve got 4 people on my lynch list already. I think that’s enough for day 1. I’m not going to vote you today so I don’t think we need to sort each other today. I’ve posted enough for you go sort me and I’ll answer any questions you ask of me.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

bob is scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 522, skitter30 wrote:bob is scummy

Now why do you think i am scummy. I forget how mnay times you have read me wrong in prior games
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

sayign that i think iver only complted 2 with you. But still why are you scum readingme.

Somethign more simply bob is scummy
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't like your garmr push
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”