Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Suji I hadn’t read much of anything before now, and I want to post a lead rist before voting rn.
You seem to have read and engaged now. Could you post your reads list?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Though I will say that’s probably the most pro-town way to use the role which baffles me with the fact Severa is explicitly stated to be an account that plays anti-town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 521, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 505, Farkran wrote:Salamence notices obv bs from severa
Did Salamence notice that it was obviously not a true claim? I didn't pick up on that from reading Salamence's posting.
In post 505, Farkran wrote:Salamence produces obv bs in response
But, the issue that I brought up was that why would they "produce obv bs" for only a portion of their role claim? If they felt it was not true, and only done to elicit a reaction, why would they not produce a false role claim in its entirety?
In post 505, Farkran wrote:I don't think anyone ever seriously
claims cop d1,
Salamence didn't claim cop. He claimed rolecop which is a functionally different role.

You seem to rely a lot on your own feelings about players and their play, and not so much reasoning or rationale behind actions. Is this a fair statement?
I meant cop as in a investigative role in general, but my point still stands since rolecop as he described it is also quite op in this setup. As for the rest of the post, why not? I'm not certain he told the truth about it, but it's likely he did, contrary to the rolecop claim.

I think you're disagreeing with my reasoning rather than me not relying on it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 525, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Suji I hadn’t read much of anything before now, and I want to post a lead rist before voting rn.
I’ll expand later but for now my strong reads are like
Severa and Salamence town
Farkran and you scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 527, Farkran wrote:I think you're disagreeing with my reasoning rather than me not relying on it.
I drew my last comment from the below since you don't actually have anything supporting these statements.
In post 505, Farkran wrote:I don't think anyone ever seriously claims cop d1
In post 505, Farkran wrote:I believe no one has actually claimed seriously so far
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 528, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Farkran and you scum
I look forward to the expansion.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 529, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 527, Farkran wrote:I think you're disagreeing with my reasoning rather than me not relying on it.
I drew my last comment from the below since you don't actually have anything supporting these statements.
In post 505, Farkran wrote:I don't think anyone ever seriously claims cop d1
In post 505, Farkran wrote:I believe no one has actually claimed seriously so far
Oh. That's mostly common sense, but i also explained my reasoning behind that assumption. Do you see anything wrong with it?

I mean, i like you attempting to draw a profile of me, but i think you're doing it wrong
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 531, Sujimichi wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Why would you engage me like you are if you are scumreading me, especially with no real reasons expressed?

Also I would like it if you would tell me why you defaulted to calling post 129 an excuse.
<Embrace The Void>

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Farkran »

Farkran and you scum
@anyone with experience with gamma: is it compatible with his meta to produce strong scum
reads after putting so much effort in catching up and trying to steal town leadership from a player she is TRing?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 532, Farkran wrote:Oh. That's mostly common sense, but i also explained my reasoning behind that assumption. Do you see anything wrong with it?

I mean, i like you attempting to draw a profile of me, but i think you're doing it wrong
If I'm incorrect in my assumption as to your style, that's fine. Thank you.

From my limited experience on this site, players can tend to get emotional and do things that defy logic or reasoning, so I can see someone claiming cop in exasperation or anger. I read Salamence's posts as such.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 535, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 532, Farkran wrote:Oh. That's mostly common sense, but i also explained my reasoning behind that assumption. Do you see anything wrong with it?

If I'm incorrect in my assumption as to your style, that's fine. Thank you.

From my limited experience on this site, players can tend to get emotional and do things that defy logic or reasoning, so I can see someone claiming cop in exasperation or anger. I read Salamence's posts as such.
I don't think salamence fits with the emotional profile. If he was being emotional about that exchange, he would have voted the crap out of severa in colored, large sized bolded text
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Evenstar »

Hmmmm.

TOWN

Kerset
Farkran
Salamence
Gamma
Alchemist
Chemist
- DEAD NULL -
Severa
Venus & Mars
Pops
Sujimichi
Bitmap
TL
SCUM

p. meh readslist but w/e it's d1
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Evenstar »

VOTE: Alchemist21

More content please.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 533, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Why would you engage me like you are if you are scumreading me, especially with no real reasons expressed?

Also I would like it if you would tell me why you defaulted to calling post 129 an excuse.
I previously explained my reservation as to your slot in post . You then proceed to state a strong scum read on two players, as well as a strong town read on two players, and yet you still do not vote despite your only previous reservation that you hadn't read much and wanted to post a reads list. All whilst being one of the top posters in the game.

This is why I voted for you.

In terms of my response to your post [align=]129[/align], I was posting alternative rationales for your post to show that Farkran's assumption was not the only correct one. I believe I already stated that in post .
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 536, Farkran wrote:I don't think salamence fits with the emotional profile. If he was being emotional about that exchange, he would have voted the crap out of severa in colored, large sized bolded text
Perhaps, though Salamence did later state that it was causing confusion in his read on Severa as I previously pointed out.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 539, Sujimichi wrote:

I previously explained my reservation as to your slot in post . You then proceed to state a strong scum read on two players, as well as a strong town read on two players, and yet you still do not vote despite your only previous reservation that you hadn't read much and wanted to post a reads list. All whilst being one of the top posters in the game.

In terms of my response to your post , I was posting alternative rationales for your post to show that Farkran's assumption was not the only correct one. I believe I already stated that in post .
Editted so that post 129 links correctly.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 540, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 536, Farkran wrote:I don't think salamence fits with the emotional profile. If he was being emotional about that exchange, he would have voted the crap out of severa in colored, large sized bolded text
Perhaps, though Salamence did later state that it was causing confusion in his read on Severa as I previously pointed out.
You don't fullclaim over that. You either want to bite hard at severa's ass for being a shitty player or scum, or you're not emotional enough about it - and therefore you don't make a serious fullclaim of an investigative role in d1.

I think we can move on from this topic.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

I agree.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 518, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 515, Kerset wrote:
In post 482, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 479, Evenstar wrote:
In post 478, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what that’s reason enough to throw out my suspicions of Severa
I don't buy this is a real thought.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Honest question: do scum really put as much effort to catch up as Gamma is?
Maybe not but scums are picky for sure. He was very focused on nuisances, like are good examples. They might give wrong impression, if placed out of context.
Interesting take. It seems like you are town reading me despite those posts, why?
Town reading is a stretch, its rather null area. Maybe you are kind of person that easily get tunneled on suspects. I saw this kind of thing few times.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 537, Evenstar wrote:Hmmmm.

TOWN

Kerset
Farkran
Salamence
Gamma
Alchemist
Chemist
- DEAD NULL -
Severa
Venus & Mars
Pops
Sujimichi
Bitmap
TL
SCUM

p. meh readslist but w/e it's d1
Is this sincere? I mean, i think you're more towny than not given that you're fitting perfectly into my knowledge of your town meta, but... aren't you reaction testing too much now? Do you have any true scumread that you'd like to lynch today?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 539, Sujimichi wrote:

In terms of my response to your post [align=]129[/align], I was posting alternative rationales for your post to show that Farkran's assumption was not the only correct one. I believe I already stated that in post .
I think it was kinda clear that wasn’t my actual read list, just me vomiting up reads to placate you.

And the posts before what I responded to in 129 were not as accusatory as what I responded to in 130, thus not really needing an excuse. All he did was say “fuck your 4 votes”, which looked like a comment on how I had more votes than most people, at least to me, and I would think to anyone else. So unless you want to argue I read ahead during the opening stages of the game and felt like I needed an excuse for picking a Blast disc, you seem rather off base. Plus you twice asserted it was an excuse, and didn’t really suggest much else. That doesn’t sound like suggesting alternatives, that sounds like creating a narrative.

Full read list is in progress rn, got it like 1/3 done
<Embrace The Void>

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 534, Farkran wrote:
Farkran and you scum
@anyone with experience with gamma: is it compatible with his meta to produce strong scum
reads after putting so much effort in catching up and trying to steal town leadership from a player she is TRing?
Strong reads sure. I don’t remember them stealing leadership before.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Kerset »

If you claim investigation role then people won't lynch you. I think that could be his motive. If we have to choose between lynching mediocre role and role cop, we will never choose role cop bc we want to see information that he provides.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 538, Evenstar wrote:VOTE: Alchemist21

More content please.
If you want more from me then talking to me is the way to do it, not voting someone you just put in your Townreads.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”