Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it was kinda clear that wasn’t my actual read list, just me vomiting up reads to placate you.
It wasn't clear. You suggested they were strong reads as you stated they were "strong."
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Plus you twice asserted it was an excuse, and didn’t really suggest much else. That doesn’t sound like suggesting alternatives, that sounds like creating a narrative.
I explicitly said that they were alternative assumptions. I can't control how you interpret that statement.
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Full read list is in progress rn, got it like 1/3 done
Ok. I look forward to it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 534, Farkran wrote:
In post 528, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 525, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Suji I hadn’t read much of anything before now, and I want to post a lead rist before voting rn.
You seem to have read and engaged now. Could you post your reads list?
I’ll expand later but for now my strong reads are like
Severa and Salamence town
Farkran and you scum
@anyone with experience with gamma: is it compatible with his meta to produce strong scum
reads after putting so much effort in catching up and trying to steal town leadership from a player she is TRing?
Forgot about this
Why do you say I’m “stealing town leadership”? And why do you think me putting out strong reads after solis effort is a weird thing needing meta to explain?
In fact I think you and Evenstar have both done this thing of badgering about meta on me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 545, Farkran wrote:
In post 537, Evenstar wrote:Hmmmm.

TOWN

Kerset
Farkran
Salamence
Gamma
Alchemist
Chemist
- DEAD NULL -
Severa
Venus & Mars
Pops
Sujimichi
Bitmap
TL
SCUM

p. meh readslist but w/e it's d1
Is this sincere? I mean, i think you're more towny than not given that you're fitting perfectly into my knowledge of your town meta, but... aren't you reaction testing too much now? Do you have any true scumread that you'd like to lynch today?
this is literally where I'm at, Fark. Would lynch TL if I had to, but tbqh need more information. Too much is too superficial.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Suji I hadn’t read much of anything before now, and I want to post a lead rist before voting rn.
Farkran and you scum
@anyone with experience with gamma: is it compatible with his meta to produce strong scum
reads after putting so much effort in catching up and trying to steal town leadership from a player she is TRing?
Forgot about this
Why do you say I’m “stealing town leadership”? And why do you think me putting out strong reads after solis effort is a weird thing needing meta to explain?
In fact I think you and Evenstar have both done this thing of badgering about meta on me.
You insisted a lot on not wanting Severa as town leader because you think he's bad, am i correct? The whole antitown alt argument was about that, if i read it properly.

However, you're TRing Severa, so the bad thing about him is probably his skill at reading people, which could lead town loss. Or is there anything else?

If i am wrong, please tell me and i'll ISO you tomorrow (2 am and from mobile right now)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 552, Evenstar wrote:

TOWN

Kerset
Farkran
Salamence
Gamma
Alchemist
Chemist
- DEAD NULL -
Severa
Venus & Mars
Pops
Sujimichi
Bitmap
TL
SCUM

Is this sincere? I mean, i think you're more towny than not given that you're fitting perfectly into my knowledge of your town meta, but... aren't you reaction testing too much now? Do you have any true scumread that you'd like to lynch today?
this is literally where I'm at, Fark. Would lynch TL if I had to, but tbqh need more information. Too much is too superficial.
Ok. Can you explain why Bitmap is second to bottom in that list, or is it just guts? The other reads i can actually buy as of now
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 549, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 538, Evenstar wrote:VOTE: Alchemist21

More content please.
If you want more from me then talking to me is the way to do it, not voting someone you just put in your Townreads.
If I had a specific question in mind, I would have asked it. Penny for your thoughts, I suppose?
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 554, Farkran wrote:

TOWN

Kerset
Farkran
Salamence
Gamma
Alchemist
Chemist
- DEAD NULL -
Severa
Venus & Mars
Pops
Sujimichi
Bitmap
TL
SCUM

Ok. Can you explain why Bitmap is second to bottom in that list, or is it just guts? The other reads i can actually buy as of now
Bitmap I'm never lynching today but I don't like his tone and I don't like his actions. He seems appeasey. He didn't even sort his spreadsheet to group by Accele, Charge and Blast. Like, it's a lot of little things, all circumstantial, and I'm not the greatest at reading him, but nonetheless my gut says there's something seriously off there. It smells of busywork.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 553, Farkran wrote:
In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Farkran and you scum
Forgot about this
You insisted a lot on not wanting Severa as town leader because you think he's bad, am i correct? The whole antitown alt argument was about that, if i read it properly.

However, you're TRing Severa, so the bad thing about him is probably his skill at reading people, which could lead town loss. Or is there anything else?

If i am wrong, please tell me and i'll ISO you tomorrow (2 am and from mobile right now)
You seem to have my actions rather straight but how do you get that I was stealing town leadership from that? I wasn’t trying to put myself in Severa’s spot at all. Plus I don’t think the idea of being town leader ever explicitly came up, that’s you idea.

Almost done with the lead rist btw
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 555, Evenstar wrote:

More content please.
If you want more from me then talking to me is the way to do it, not voting someone you just put in your Townreads.
If I had a specific question in mind, I would have asked it. Penny for your thoughts, I suppose?
I don’t have much more to say right now. I’m trying to understand Gamma and that conversation will take some time.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 557, Gamma Emerald wrote: You seem to have my actions rather straight but how do you get that I was stealing town leadership from that? I wasn’t trying to put myself in Severa’s spot at all. Plus I don’t think the idea of being town leader ever explicitly came up, that’s you idea.

Almost done with the lead rist btw
The thought just felt natural when i noticed your postcount skyrocket today, after making a minor prodge yesterday. It looked like you were specifically pinged by Severa's presence and didn't want him to lead the town.

Then you say you also managed to produce strong scumreads (which i don't really agree with), and i found that weird.

I don't know if this is standard for you, so i asked for meta.

This can be postponed to after you post the readlist though
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Reads divided by level (town, lean town, null, lean scum, scum), order within group is pretty much representative of strength.

Severa: following my epiphany I’ve had this as pretty much obvtown. Play is solid, don’t question much if anything from them now, and the claim at this point feels towny.
Salamence20: I did dislike the reaction to the gambit but it was adequately explained and I liked the self awareness. Plus his solving definitely seems genuine.

Kerset: I almost ISOed him at one point because I remembered so little about his posts but then I saw a patch that impressed me with the sorting I saw.
Bitmap: I like his solving attempts, especially his pushing of the disc selection, though he hasn’t been as solid as my top townreads.

popsofctown: I kinda like what I’ve seen so far, but there’s room to improve. The towniest of my null reads.
Venus and Mars: I definitely want more from this hydra, I believe both of them are quite capable of obvtowning. That’s the only reason this is above Chemist btw.
Chemist1422: Remember nothing from him, straight up.

Alchemist21: so far I feel like a lot of his gameplay has been trying too hard to find things to push. Not solidly scummy but not good either.
Evenstar: eh this read feels much weaker than before but her behavior has been pretty weird. Asking Severa whether she was upset as town for Evenstar wasting her time feels like scum trying to defang a town player’s points before they are made. Also I combed Evenstar’s posts because of how much what I felt there didn’t match what I remembered and I would like to point out that the thing she suggested of “Severa bring the worst gimmick alt ever” has kinda been determined to be true?
TempuraLynch: interactions with Severa and Farkran don’t look good. Also seems a bit touchy idk

Sujimichi: His assertion that my 129 was an excuse didn’t seem genuine. It felt like he was trying to ascribe a motive to my post that wasn’t there at all. Also interactions with Farkran look shady but I’ll get into that below
Farkran: I don’t like him trying to appraise the claims of Salamence and me like he did. I think scum have plenty of reason to try to figure out the validity of a claim to determine whether it is worth an NK or not. I also think his interactions with Suji are level 1 scum distancing. They have disagreed twice from my recollection in pretty flashy ways, like how they had opposite takes on my early claim. It looks very staged and is why these two are at the bottom of my reads.

VOTE: Farkran
<Embrace The Void>

Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 558, Alchemist21 wrote:

More content please.
I don’t have much more to say right now. I’m trying to understand Gamma and that conversation will take some time.
Can I get a readslist, even if it sucks?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Now to fully comb through what got posted since I started work on that
<Embrace The Void>

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 560, Gamma Emerald wrote:His assertion that my 129 was an excuse didn’t seem genuine.
I did not assert this.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 550, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it was kinda clear that wasn’t my actual read list, just me vomiting up reads to placate you.
It wasn't clear. You suggested they were strong reads as you stated they were "strong."
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Plus you twice asserted it was an excuse, and didn’t really suggest much else. That doesn’t sound like suggesting alternatives, that sounds like creating a narrative.
I explicitly said that they were alternative assumptions. I can't control how you interpret that statement.
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Full read list is in progress rn, got it like 1/3 done
Ok. I look forward to it.
The big problem is that you call them alternative assumptions, plural, but you only really stick to one idea, that my post is an excuse. The only real alternative I see there is “was the excuse made before or after being called out?” which still assumes it was an excuse. I see no reason for you as town to show such a presumption of guilt.
<Embrace The Void>

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

UNVOTE:
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 564, Gamma Emerald wrote:I see no reason for you as town to show such a presumption of guilt.
My point had nothing to do with your slot. It had to do with Farkran, and how he determined his read on your slot.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TOWN

Kerset
Farkran
Salamence
Gamma
Alchemist
Chemist
- DEAD NULL -
Severa
Venus & Mars
Pops
Sujimichi
Bitmap
TL
SCUM

How the hell do you “need more information” on your top scumread? That plus voting someone above the null line is super suspect.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

More content please.
I’m right here buddy.
<Embrace The Void>

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 561, Evenstar wrote:

More content please.
Can I get a readslist, even if it sucks?
So far I’m only sure on Townreading Severa and Salamence. Severa’s main is someone I’ve played with a lot and I’m fairly confident this is their Town play. Regardless of whether Salamance’s claim is real or not, I don’t think scum would cave so easily to a fake guilty on them so I townread them for the response.

You’re the first one to reach out to me so you’re a bit Towny too.

Gamma’s the closes thing to a scumread I have right now but it’s not definite.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Farkran »

Gamma's list and reasoning make sense, but i do have a question

Why would i try to appraise you and salamence in the day thread? It's not like you're going to answer that. Also, if anything, i have been consistent in 1. (slightly) townlean blast disc pickers; 2. declaring what i believed and what i didn't believe from all slots making a claim.

I can see your point about me and suji distancing, that may validate your vote on me. Could you expand on TL though? You mentioned weird interactions between me and him. Do you see that as distancing too, or is there anything else?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 568, Gamma Emerald wrote:

More content please.
I’m right here buddy.
I’m still waiting for you to answer this.
In post 520, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 378, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 371, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 370, Alchemist21 wrote:A) It’s still an odd comment for an RVS vote.

B) I thought Gamma had been here the whole time and didn’t realize they were catching up.
oh alright...

just means Gamma is NAI-weird and off-meta, not scummy
The thing is Gamma hasn’t really commented on me since that game I fooled them as scum; before that they claimed to be an expert at reading me. That’s been a while ago, so for them to make such an odd comment towards me now, it seems like they feel they HAVE to comment on me for some reason.
And yet I don’t say anything until I react to that later post. Why do you think scum!me feels I have to acknowledge our history? It’s less important to me than my history with, say, MariaR or A50. Yes I did have a solid read record on you but unlike those two I don’t think we play together enough rn for me to care.
Maybe you thought it would be awkward if you didn’t acknowledge our history.
If that’s not what it was then what was that comment on my rvs vote about?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 566, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 564, Gamma Emerald wrote:I see no reason for you as town to show such a presumption of guilt.
My point had nothing to do with your slot. It had to do with Farkran, and how he determined his read on your slot.
My problem is the fact you feel like you’re trying to say you were doing something that isn’t really what you were doing imo. It doesn’t matter what you really thought of me, and even then it felt like you were trying to make me look bad in the process by calling my post an excuse.

Also I feel like you have kinda been rather agreeable to a peculiar extent so far, you seem to consistently be echoing other’s statements.
<Embrace The Void>

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 571, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 568, Gamma Emerald wrote:

More content please.
I’m right here buddy.
I’m still waiting for you to answer this.
In post 520, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 513, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 378, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 371, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 370, Alchemist21 wrote:A) It’s still an odd comment for an RVS vote.

B) I thought Gamma had been here the whole time and didn’t realize they were catching up.
oh alright...

just means Gamma is NAI-weird and off-meta, not scummy
The thing is Gamma hasn’t really commented on me since that game I fooled them as scum; before that they claimed to be an expert at reading me. That’s been a while ago, so for them to make such an odd comment towards me now, it seems like they feel they HAVE to comment on me for some reason.
And yet I don’t say anything until I react to that later post. Why do you think scum!me feels I have to acknowledge our history? It’s less important to me than my history with, say, MariaR or A50. Yes I did have a solid read record on you but unlike those two I don’t think we play together enough rn for me to care.
Maybe you thought it would be awkward if you didn’t acknowledge our history.
If that’s not what it was then what was that comment on my rvs vote about?
While we’re at it you can explain what scum motivation you thought was in
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 567, Gamma Emerald wrote: How the hell do you “need more information” on your top scumread? That plus voting someone above the null line is super suspect.
null line is exactly halfway through the players

draw your own conclusions

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”