He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:25 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.19

PMysterious
(7): NorwegianboyEE, Dunnstral, Fish Monger, Zote the Mighty, Hectic, Chemist1422, Reundo
Wake88
(3): davesaz, Gamma Emerald, Luca Blight
splitfarvle
(1): Tea
Vorkuta
(1): Wake88
davesaz
(1): splitfarvle
Dunnstral
(1): Vorkuta
Hectic
(1): Almost50

Not Voting
(3): Flavor Leaf, Billy Pilgrim, PMysterious

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2019-11-26 17:00:00)
<(") | (")>
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:21 am

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: PMysterious
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Hectic »

Time to claim, PMister.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Hectic »

I think he's lurking out of panic, guys. Is it time to use the day vig shot?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi
Reading page 33, why is PMyst getting votes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 853, Hectic wrote:I think he's lurking out of panic, guys. Is it time to use the day vig shot?
I don’t think he’s even been online since his last post. So is he lurking? Maybe. But panicky lurking?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 855, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 853, Hectic wrote:I think he's lurking out of panic, guys. Is it time to use the day vig shot?
I don’t think he’s even been online since his last post. So is he lurking? Maybe. But panicky lurking?
I assume all scum come online incognito and type out a few posts, calculate the replies they'll get to those posts, and type replies to those replies out, and then come online to actually post the prepared posts.
This is because scum take 10x longer to type out natural responses, so would look suspicious if they replied in real time due to the long times between posts.

The trick fo finding scum is asking them questions they
haven't
got prepared responses to.
If you can land a question like that, scum's only option is to retreat and hide, and come back 8 hours late with a nice excuse, like "oh, I was on my phone replying to you but then I walked into my house and my friends were waiting there with a suprise birthday party, sorry."
But then it gets awkward when you use that same excuse in the timespan of a few weeks, and you have to start lying about how your family has a tradition of celebrating birthdays on the weekday you were born on, and since you were born on a Tuesday, it's your birthday every Tuesday.
Not speaking from experience or anything.

Anyway, their other option is to completely ignore the question, or answer it with a prepared response that doesn't quite fit the question.
So if someone asks PMister: "If Dave and Zote the Fucking Mighty were navy blue, and lighter colours were more town, what colour would represent Flavour Leaf + Dave + Zote as a scumteam?"
And PMister answers with:
"That's a good question. At first, I believed Luca's read of Norwee to be disingenuous and tunnely. However, he persisted once others moved off of Norwee, when there was no purpose for scum!him to continue to pressure him. And ultimately, he finally did move off on his own terms, having being satisfied with Norwee's responses. A strong townlean to be sure, but a welcome one."
Then you know something's off and you've probably caught a scum who didn't have a prepared response to your question.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If y’all think I can’t answer questions on the fly as scum, I can’t wait to roll scum against you :lol:
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Zote the Mighty »

In post 793, Luca Blight wrote:Billy, maybe I’m more ‘hoppy’ due to the fact we’re in a Large Normal?
Billy does have a point though. Larger games give scum an easier opportunity to hop on early day wagons without looking to suspect for it.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:46 pm

In post 795, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 793, Luca Blight wrote:Billy, maybe I’m more ‘hoppy’ due to the fact we’re in a Large Normal?
Yeah that makes sense. Actually thought that at the time. So you saying that definitely works.

UNVOTE:
However I dislike how quickly he was to retract his vote after that poor explanation.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 829, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 825, Luca Blight wrote:PM is very easily scumread from previous experience. I’d prefer to give him a pass for D1.
If PM flips scum can I call this a partner defense
Yes you can! A pretty weak one too. It feels like Luca hasn't even attempted to sort PM.

Like he also realizes that both town and scum can be easily scumread right? That fact says nothing about his alignment.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:55 pm

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually I never noticed this but I posted stuff like 238 a LOT in NY 213 (Ircher’s 25p large normal). So that’s a point against Wake, and possibly against Tea too because I asked that about wagons on my scumbuddies there
In post 854, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi
Reading page 33, why is PMyst getting votes
So can we assume you're doing the same thing here if PM flips scum?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 pm

Precept Forty-Four: You Can Not Breathe Water. Water is refreshing, but if you try to breathe it you are in for a nasty shock.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You can assume that, but you’d be wrong
:P

I didn’t say it was hard evidence, I just called it a point against him. And like when I did it in NY 213 it was rather unsolicited, done to fish for reasons to either bus or defend. Here I noticed an increase in votes and wanted to know why the motion was happening.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 844, Reundo wrote:Sorry for the inactivity. My schedule's been very packed recently and I haven't found much time to post.

Agree with the wagon on PM. That waffling around the Tea wagon that Chemist mentioned is pretty pingy (I've read "something worth mentioning" three times in PM's second post). I've also noticed he's done a similar thing with Norwegian where he says he's concerned by Norwegian's "aggressive play" but never actually gives a read on him, later saying he'd need a "night phase to go through everything said", and it kind of reads like PM was just hoping someone would pick it up and go after Norwegian w/o having to give an actual stance himself so he could back down from if later if need be. His latest post is also pretty bad, especially given how it was only like 3 hours after Fish voted so it's likely scum couldn't have even seen it, so it felt like he was jumping the gun there.

VOTE: PMysterious

Would still be fine with a Wake lynch as well. Also wary of splitfarvle/davesaz as well but I don't feel strong enough about it to push on them rn. Tea's recent posting has made me feel better about the slot but not enough to TR him. Also starting to TR Dunn a bit.
Thank you, don’t know if I agree with the vote but I don’t object rn to PMyst being wagoned
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just vote him man. We’ve got 14 hours left until forced no lynch.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: PM

L-2, let’s have a claim.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

That's L-1
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’ve just noticed that PM hasn’t even been online since this wagon started, so he’s not avoiding/lurking as someone mentioned earlier. There is a really dirty feel about this wagon.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Wake

There is no good reason to lynch Pm over Wake that I can see.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The good reason is that we have 9 hours left and unless you think all the players can change back their vote to Wake in time we're going to end up with a no lynch scenario.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And also that PM is objectively a better lynch as Reundo clearly pointed out in post .

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’d rather no lynch than lynch PM without a claim tbh. He has literally not been online since he was wagoned, and this level of activity isn’t unusual for him.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm not Scum, and I'm not interested in your non-case, Luca. You have no reason to try and lynch me because I don't like Day 1. Now that it's almost over, I will start actively hunting Day 2 provide I survive the night.

We need a lynch. Time is running out.

VOTE: PM
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No lynch gives us nothing to work with. It's just a waste of time. I'd personally prefer any lynch other than no lynch.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”