Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:18 am

Post by TemporalLich »

ITT Salamence20 doesn't know what a 6IV ditto is
time will end
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

Nazrin likes cheese, I'm looking for a gacha girl pfp right now so gimme time.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 898, Bitmap wrote:SALAMANCE YOU HOE YOU DON'T SEE THE FUCKING PERFECT 6 IV DITTO?????????
TemporalLich wrote:ITT Salamence20 doesn't know what a 6IV ditto is
I WAS LOOKING AT THE 100 CINDERACE HONESTLY, I DONT HAVE THE GAME I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE TELLING PPL IVS NOW.

They probably have some stupid minigame to ev train too.

Does S/S have a Battle frontier?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 902, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 898, Bitmap wrote:SALAMANCE YOU HOE YOU DON'T SEE THE FUCKING PERFECT 6 IV DITTO?????????
TemporalLich wrote:ITT Salamence20 doesn't know what a 6IV ditto is
I WAS LOOKING AT THE 100 CINDERACE HONESTLY, I DONT HAVE THE GAME I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE TELLING PPL IVS NOW.

They probably have some stupid minigame to ev train too.

Does S/S have a Battle frontier?
no
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Of fucking course.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Bitmap »

I fixed my avatar to fit the theme of this game. Her name is San Diego.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 905, Bitmap wrote:I fixed my avatar to fit the theme of this game. Her name is San Diego.
I wish Gamma would change it as well.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 359, Bitmap wrote:
In post 332, Kerset wrote:Bitmap, who have you played with so far?
Evenstar
pops
Salamance
Chemist
Gamma
Shiro
ND
RC
Can one of you give meta judgment about bit?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Barely know Bitmap.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 907, Kerset wrote:
In post 905, Bitmap wrote:I fixed my avatar to fit the theme of this game. Her name is San Diego.
I wish Gamma would change it as well.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:03 am

Post by TemporalLich »

If I had to give a meta read I'd say Gamma feels off-meta
time will end
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

None of the reasons I've been scumreading Bitmap this game have been meta tells, Kerset, they're universal things, including the slip. His post length and frequency are pretty similar to how he always plays. I have actually spent very little time with Bitmap in a game where his alignment wasn't confirmed to me by the setup or factions, though, so I likely haven't paid attention to lots of details.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Bitmap »

I don't understand what you mean by slip?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 899, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 891, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
...er. That could also work, they currently have very good associative potential (yeah, i like to work with pre-flip associatives, idc if you guys think they're satan) but i think bitmap has more individual scum equity right now.
No.
What's your "no" referring to? Bitmap being scum? Gamma being scum? Gamma and bitmap having associative potential? Working with associatives at all? Pops being town?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 894, Bitmap wrote:I don't do long explanations or huge wall posts. I'm a simple ship girl waiting to meet my commander.
Yeah, uh...
In post 737, Farkran wrote:
In post 735, Bitmap wrote:I think the trajectory towards Gamma isn't great and seems like an easy target.
Can you elaborate more on this? You've jumped off me in the same way when i was being wagoned by {suji, TL, alchemist, salamence}, now you're sus of {fark, pops} for being on gamma. What are your thoughts about the wagon targets and the people on them?
Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 732, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: pops

Not impressed with pop's slot.
Can you elaborate on this?
I too am interested in your analysis of pops (@bitmap)
Please?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Bitmap »

pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.

pops also has acted really weird around the Severa slot that Severa has picked up like pops seems to be avoiding any major conflict in D1 and just coast.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Bitmap »

pretty sure Severa is town btw because this follows their town meta, however I have not seen Severa scum in a long while so this needs to be refined more
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:47 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 917, Bitmap wrote:pretty sure Severa is town btw because this follows their town meta, however I have not seen Severa scum in a long while so this needs to be refined more
Is there a difference in meta between Severa and GOD?
Farkran wrote:
In post 899, Salamence20 wrote:
Farkran wrote:
In post 891, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
...er. That could also work, they currently have very good associative potential (yeah, i like to work with pre-flip associatives, idc if you guys think they're satan) but i think bitmap has more individual scum equity right now.
No.
What's your "no" referring to? Bitmap being scum? Gamma being scum? Gamma and bitmap having associative potential? Working with associatives at all? Pops being town?
I have no interest in Gamma getting lynched today.

Pops should be voting TL but just keeps avoiding it until she got pressured.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:48 am

Post by TemporalLich »

hmm... I still townread pops but I can see a little why pops isn't "obv!town"...

I thought pops was an obvious town leader... but there is deepwolf potential...

is a bit odd as well

pedit: with a naked vote off me and onto Gamma in with no context, I can definitely see that.
time will end
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 916, Bitmap wrote:pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.

pops also has acted really weird around the Severa slot that Severa has picked up like pops seems to be avoiding any major conflict in D1 and just coast.
Thank you!

So, let's see if i got this correct. This is my reasoning step by step:
1) you think that Gamma and TL are low-hanging fruits, therefore subject to preying votes from scum. I read this as "you're at least null-townleaning them".
2) you think that pops is one such scum, preying on Gamma and TL for being easy mislynches.
3) Earlier in the day (), i assume that you made the same reasoning about me when i was being voted by {suji, TL, alchemist, salamence}, specifically about TL. Correct me if i am wrong, this is my deduction from what you have posted so far, i am not 100% sure my interpretation is correct.
4) Therefore, you probably thought i was also a low hanging fruit, whom TL was preying on. But you never voted him.
5) Then, you reconsidered TL and started thinking he was just wrong!town, which makes sense, but it should ring a bell inside you that even town people could prey on low-hanging fruits
6) Now you placed a vote on pops for doing pretty much the same thing on gamma that TL did on me.
7) This led me to ask myself the following questions:
-7a- Why didn't you consider the possibility that pops was wrong on gamma?
-7b- Why didn't you vote me for pushing gamma?

The only difference in points 4, 7a and 7b is that pops was also scumreading you, whereas me and TL were not.

If i am correct, i think you are scum :]

Otherwise, please talk to me about why i am wrong.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I do feel weird about Severa slot. I respect RC's ability to develop reads. But giving him the amount of deference I gave him in magical girls felt really, really unsatisfied as soon as I was viewing it from a dead PT, it was just like, I didn't accomplish even half of what I feel I accomplish in games where I'm a day 1 mislynch because I was following too much both on votes spotlight pushing, and that felt bad even before I found out whether I'd won or lost. That puts me in a funky spot because I know it takes pretty good reasons to think he's wrong about anything but I don't want to follow it again either.
He's also a player who I can't possibly provide what he needs to see from me as town like fundamentally or something. He always scumreads me. In most lobbies when I roll town people will get a little miffed about something with my play day one and I can kind of pick up on what it is, and provide more of that, and it mellows out. RC just got madder. It's kind of funny. I don't get put out about getting misread. But it was super pointless that I spent any time trying to spew last time around. I'll die or not. I should have solved more.

If you mean cooperation with him and discussing reads, his reads are really different from mine this game but I'm just going to explain why I have the reads I have not try to stage a "major conflict" about it. Most of the time I don't understand his reads or they're particularly terse, I felt kind of relieved I understood what he was saying about Kerset for once, but with more information I am shading that slot green now.

Reposting Severa's neighbor words publicly after a fixed time delay like he's a twitch streamer on a delay or something is probably pointless versus him stating it directly, though. It's also obnoxious. But it should be sufficient that it's pretty stupid. Decide whether the info is public or private.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Many preview edits
but they don't look too relevant
"Well, I..."
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 916, Bitmap wrote:pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.
I start to feel that you want to enforce this idea of "unconventional townies", just so you can feel free to play this game in dodgy way.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

o snap
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”