Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 923, Kerset wrote:
In post 916, Bitmap wrote:pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.
I start to feel that you want to enforce this idea of "unconventional townies", just so you can feel free to play this game in dodgy way.
In post 921, popsofctown wrote:
I do feel weird about Severa slot. I respect RC's ability to develop reads. But giving him the amount of deference I gave him in magical girls felt really, really unsatisfied as soon as I was viewing it from a dead PT, it was just like, I didn't accomplish even half of what I feel I accomplish in games where I'm a day 1 mislynch because I was following too much both on votes spotlight pushing, and that felt bad even before I found out whether I'd won or lost. That puts me in a funky spot because I know it takes pretty good reasons to think he's wrong about anything but I don't want to follow it again either.
He's also a player who I can't possibly provide what he needs to see from me as town like fundamentally or something. He always scumreads me. In most lobbies when I roll town people will get a little miffed about something with my play day one and I can kind of pick up on what it is, and provide more of that, and it mellows out. RC just got madder. It's kind of funny. I don't get put out about getting misread. But it was super pointless that I spent any time trying to spew last time around. I'll die or not. I should have solved more.

If you mean cooperation with him and discussing reads, his reads are really different from mine this game but I'm just going to explain why I have the reads I have not try to stage a "major conflict" about it. Most of the time I don't understand his reads or they're particularly terse, I felt kind of relieved I understood what he was saying about Kerset for once, but with more information I am shading that slot green now.

Reposting Severa's neighbor words publicly after a fixed time delay like he's a twitch streamer on a delay or something is probably pointless versus him stating it directly, though. It's also obnoxious. But it should be sufficient that it's pretty stupid. Decide whether the info is public or private.
Theres alot of AtE but there is some information I would like to (but I know Im not getting it).

What has been going on in the hood?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 907, Kerset wrote:
In post 905, Bitmap wrote:I fixed my avatar to fit the theme of this game. Her name is San Diego.
I wish Gamma would change it as well.
This makes sense from Pops but why do you say this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 916, Bitmap wrote:pops push on Gamma and TL look like someone's picking off low-hanging fruit. Her trajectory from GE to TL is even worse because TL is probably one of those townies that just doesn't fit standard mold as town and just has really really shit reads.
I start to feel that you want to enforce this idea of "unconventional townies", just so you can feel free to play this game in dodgy way.
It exists.

Also pretty sure thats how Bitmap plays?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 927, Salamence20 wrote:
It exists.

Idk when i asked about his meta you said
In post 909, Salamence20 wrote:Barely know Bitmap.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ive only played with 1 game with bitmap, and it was an alt game. Pretty sure we never met when I was on this site back in the day, but bitmap doesnt strike me as a “direct” player hence the “question mark” at the end of that sentence.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Severa »

this specific post is town a vanishingly tiny portion of the time.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Severa »

like, idk why there aren't more Kerset votes at this point.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Severa »

idk why you're mad at me over that game. the only scum I didn't catch in that game was RcEnigma and that was largely because I wrote him off as a PoE scumread to be dealt with after I died
Even when I called HH out my original callout was that RcE/HH was SvS and I just backed off on that because I didn't want to be seen as encouraging the RcE wagon as well 'cause I was more sure.

I don't think I was the reason we lost that game. I think that if LLD weren't falsely confirmed town she'd have been lynched D3 or D4.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am not mad at you at all. I am mad at myself.
I don't think I said I was mad at you.
I like to make an impact on every game I play.
This is about how much agency I feel I have over the game, not about whether we actually kill all the scumz.
I don't know whether I'd be more likely to win if I had been more independent (well 0 = 0 so no, but aside from that). I just think I would have had more fun.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Do you think the post I townread from Kerset is fully NAI, or is it just not enough to you?

I feel like I'd more easily scumread the "unconventional townies" post if it wasn't such a rock fight in a glass house. I would definitely see lots of scum equity in it coming from a veteran feigning indignation, from Kerset it's more bemusing.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wait does that word mean what I think it means?
"Well, I..."
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 931, Severa wrote:like, idk why there aren't more Kerset votes at this point.
I will tell you a secret. Do you remember that there are up to 10 townies? Aside of your scum team, Farkran is solo townie and we are all third-party aliens. Poor boy is tryharding to read this game but has no idea that this is all meaningless. If you claim now we can turn you to alien!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 936, Kerset wrote:
In post 931, Severa wrote:like, idk why there aren't more Kerset votes at this point.
I will tell you a secret. Do you remember that there are up to 10 townies? Aside of your scum team, Farkran is solo townie and we are all third-party aliens. Poor boy is tryharding to read this game but has no idea that this is all meaningless. If you claim now we can turn you to alien!
I wish I was playing greatest idea mafia too.

Or this is an epicmafia reference
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Kerset you're a baller can you recruit me to become an alien with you? Or do I have to be mafia to be eligible?
"Well, I..."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Farkran »

I think you don't know how to read kerset

Seriously though, you should dive more into his meta. This is town!kerset.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 936, Kerset wrote:
You may have been joking but that's actually how i feel in most of the games where i was town, back in the days. On mafiascum it seems to be happening less frequently.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Kerset »

@sala I just made it up.
@pops Hey you are on my alien list already. Tatsuya messed up your role message. :(
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

YAY
"Well, I..."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

It exists.

...not sure why you would step in to soft-defend bitmap here?

I mean you either wk him because you have a strong read of bitmap, or you let the questioning go on to sort either of the slots
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Sujimichi, do you townread or scumread Kerset?
"Well, I..."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 943, Farkran wrote:
It exists.

...not sure why you would step in to soft-defend bitmap here?

I mean you either wk him because you have a strong read of bitmap, or you let the questioning go on to sort either of the slots
I owe bitmap one for perfect masquerade.

The term “unconventional townie” is not a unique one like kerset made it seem.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Farkran »

Ok, but the actual question was if you had a strong read of bitmap, and how do you read him if you do?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Bitmap is not in my list of scumreads so take it as you will.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Though Kerset isnt either but Im with severa on her last post.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Bitmap »

sup bitches
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”