Micro 902 Cultist Recruiter Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Long story short.

Drew is cult leader. Bussing DEB by voting him on D1.
D2 Drew cults Shos. Dong starts attacking Drew.
D3 Drew cults Dong. Dong now claims Drew is "confirmed town" to protect him.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:12 am

Post by shos »

Admittedly I haven't read your post fully, but I'm getting crazy sure that you're now just trying to deflect me away from you since I draw too much attention to you. You were really scumreading me, and suddenly 5%, lol. You disregard my claim that your vote was a bussing attempt by the cult leader over Deb and ignore it so that my argument against you is out of the headlines.

Just saying
I'll read the rest soon
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't give a shit about your push on me lol.
I'm simply analyzing every possiblity logically, and you are never the cult leader here.
I'm pretty sure you might have been culted though, but i don't care about culted people. Only the cult leader.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Once again, if i was cult leader. Why would i bother switching my focus from you to Drew?
I could easily push the townies into mislynching you if i was cult leader. As i'm sure you clearly saw by how accepting everyone was of my case on you. There was absolutely no reason for me to not keep on encouraging a lynch on you.
Your insistence on cult leader me in face of all logic suggesting otherwise just confirms to me that you must have been culted at some point.
Unless you are going to seriously argue that your soft-ball "case" on me makes me feel threatened in any way whatsoever?

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:27 am

Post by shos »

Logic
You're using that word
I don't think it means what you think it means

I am pretty fucking vocal. Sadly for you, even when I'm at work with the phone. That's why you try to appease me and attack someone else, more silent. Admittedly I don't have a strong Drew town case, but your 180 on me only strengthens my thoughts. I loved how you removed A50 from the pool with habdwaving. I haven't found anything that points to cult leader at all about ANYONE in your analysis. I wonder: did you not analyze DEB's posts? Surely you understand, as a supposed townie, that his posts are the best source to look at considering you know he flipped cult?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:27 am

Post by shos »

Don't even think I need to ask you to unvote. Cult can't quickhammer if you're with them :*)

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 704, shos wrote:I wonder: did you not analyze DEB's posts? Surely you understand, as a supposed townie, that his posts are the best source to look at considering you know he flipped cult?
He was a regular cultist.
We're looking for the cult leader.
What part of that don't you understand?
Do you think the cult leader is a clone of DEB and is going to emulate the exact behavior that got him fucking lynched?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You've never said who my teammates are if i'm the cult leader. Shos.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:43 am

Post by shos »

In post 706, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 704, shos wrote:I wonder: did you not analyze DEB's posts? Surely you understand, as a supposed townie, that his posts are the best source to look at considering you know he flipped cult?
He was a regular cultist.
We're looking for the cult leader.
What part of that don't you understand?
Do you think the cult leader is a clone of DEB and is going to emulate the exact behavior that got him fucking lynched?
interactions. Not copycat
In post 707, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You've never said who my teammates are if i'm the cult leader. Shos.
Strawman attack incoming! Hide!
One is TGP as I've stated, as which sane cultifier wouldnt
Guessing who you recruited additionally, who knows, who cares. Could be anyone. I doubt it's hectic, but all the rest are valid options

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 708, shos wrote:Guessing who you recruited additionally, who knows, who cares. Could be anyone. I doubt it's hectic, but all the rest are valid options
Wow, you really are taking this seriously.
Who cares right?
If you're already cult it's too much work to pretend like you're solving the game. Better to just claim the random victim you've targeted is "strawmanning" whatever that means.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:28 am

Post by shos »

It means you form a side-argument, unrelated, and then try to dispute the main one by attacking the unrelated one. In this case, you will attack the fact that I cannot name your partners - which by all means is no easy task - and use it to try and discredit my YOU ARE CULT LEADER claim.

Exactly what you did right here

Also if I recall correctly you too literally said that we must focus only on the leader. When I say it is a bad thing right? Please

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're really so sure about me being cult leader then you should be able to name some of my teammates at least. The whole reason i don't think you are cult leader is because i can't name your teammates because literally everyone except for Dong has been willing to vote you as far as into L-1.
The fact that you don't have any clue who my supposed teammates are just proves how trash your entire case on me is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So are you going to address my read on Drew or keep ignoring everything i've said?
Dong suddenly townreading Drew when she was all about lynching him on D2 doesn't bother you at all?

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:43 am

Post by shos »

I DID give one name and you ARE attacking the strawman. I also said I scumread a50 which you choose to ignore again.

Re: Drew, I didn't see much of an accusation at all. You're basing your entire case on Dong being cult, and since you're offering to Lynch Drew based on that, it is equal to you having completely solved the game, which I find hard to believe. Your claim is that cultdrew chose to recruit Dong over TGP, who literally claimed townifier. That makes no sense whatsoever to me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:45 am

Post by shos »

I mean, stop everything and answer me - why would cult master Drew not recruit the townifier?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why else would Dong suddenly not want to lynch Drew anymore? If Dong is still town then Drew might very well have targeted TGP. I'm not basing my entire case on Dong being cult, i'm simply saying i find it very plausible that if Drew is scum then he would have recruited Dong over TGP tonight. The fact that you're going mental over my reasoning right now makes me wonder if i hit the nail on the head.
Stop for a second with the blind rage and maybe you'd actually have a chance at convincing the remaining townies to lynch me over your cult master Drew.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take a look at how incredibly narrow-minded and insincere Shos has been the entire step of the way since D2. I've tried to engage him fairly, but he just shits all over any attempts at rational discussion, not to mention how he uses shouty words and incredibly manipulative language to get things his way.
There's no reasoning with him.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:35 am

Post by shos »

@715: townies often change reads you know. Look at my D1 too - I basically didn't exist. Promised a catch-up, but it didn't happen because of a Lynch, before I even knew about the wagon. I ASKED YOU A QUESTION. You say 'might very well have', well duh, but I ask WHY. In any scenario - at all - why would you as cult leader not recruit the townifier?? He can take your cultists away, can end the game immediately if he targets you, and can prevent you from cultifying. He is, also, conftown, because nobody CCed. What else do you need?

And of course now you resort to attack the person, not the argument. You're like a scumhunting book

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:37 am

Post by shos »

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've already told you why i believe it's reasonable to assume TGP wasn't targeted today, and even if he wasn't it doesn't change the fact that Drew has high scum equity.

TGP has literally been afk for 4 days. He never signaled any intent to target Drew. If Drew was cult leader then it's entirely reasonable to assume he targeted Dong over Drew because he didn't see TGP as a threat to him yesterday.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:11 am

Post by shos »

You did? Link me, must have missed that
Sooo... You assume drewCultLeader let TGPtownifier live because he was AFK(let's agree to disagree here, I think it is utterly stupid as fuck), and then recruited DONG instead? Of all people? What for?

Wouldn't it be much better to Target me, you, hectic or a50? Literally anyone sounds a better recruit to me than Dong, if you assume that TGP wasn't it.

Leaving TGP alive as town allows them to townify at least one more time. That would be extremely stupid for a cult leader.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, let's assume he targeted TGP today. That still doesn't really change the fact that Drew is the most suspicious since he's acting all withdrawn and not saying much. Which is exactly what i'd expect from the cult leader.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really hope you are cult btw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you’re actually town then your stubborness might cost us the game. I really hope you’re just cult.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that i legit stopped suspecting you and even considered that you might be town should really give some pings to town!you that i'm actually interested in solving this. Not just trying to grasp for the most convoluted mislynches possible. I'm thinking you're tunneling and trying to discredit my case on Drew because you are aligned with him.
I'd expect town!you to legit look at Drew and decide whether or not my case is correct. Instead you keep on complaining about everything i say and repeat the same tired arguments of me being cult leader.
There's just no way you are town here unless you're actually this ignorant in your townplay. Which i sincerely hope is not the case.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”