bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 872, Garmr wrote:
In post 864, skitter30 wrote:I'll rephrase that - i have no problem with being busy irl or being on a date or inherently not being able to give immediate takes

My problem is more that the only thing he chose to expand upon right then was something incredibly obvious
1.I was on a date
2.I couldn't read the game fully on my mobile since it be rude and was under the impression tchill was still wanting to lynch Wake for some odd reason. Which is why I phone posted while my girlfriend was in the bathroom.

Dont play the game while your on a date :-P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 872, Garmr wrote:
In post 864, skitter30 wrote:I'll rephrase that - i have no problem with being busy irl or being on a date or inherently not being able to give immediate takes

My problem is more that the only thing he chose to expand upon right then was something incredibly obvious
1.I was on a date
2.I couldn't read the game fully on my mobile since it be rude and was under the impression tchill was still wanting to lynch Wake for some odd reason. Which is why I phone posted while my girlfriend was in the bathroom.
Fair enough, i'll drop it, sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 874, bob3141 wrote:Skitter when havnt i made a joke rvs vote. I dont start playing seriously until the second day.
I have no idea, i'd have to look at other games of yours
Ii'm not aware that u dont start playing seriously until day2 ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Menalque »

He has made that exact same RVS vote before
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok fair enough, i either didnt know that or didnt remember that
Show
Hiatus once more.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

by day 2 i do mean day 2 of day one.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 869, Menalque wrote:I wish he wouldn’t sandbag his townplay to improve his scumplay but eh that’s another thing
literally everyone on site lol.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

if one of menal or skit are town im ognna be mad if we lose (i actually have liked what ive seen b4 this game and respect these 2), the thread seems to be calming down a bit.

I might start posting again tomorrow night.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'd appreciate it if someone other than me had an in depth discussion with garmr about his read of me.

I'm gonna take a break in defending myself from SR's. While the (too good to be scum with robb) argument is true, and skitter should know this, I find it to be in bad taste.

skitter i am disappointed in so far (she is capable of being a force for town but has explained why she hasnt been yet, she needs to start working on it) but i like what i see from menal.

Slots that lurk almost always claim or fake claim. Wake sus shouldnt be just thrown aside.

Garmr still feels like scum. I just dont feel anything genuine from them. even the rage seemed a bit over the top.

Rob is rob. no read there. he's a multi day read for me. this has been stated before in a separate game.

creature is receiving no pressure whatsoever which is a bad sign. Creature's not done anything productive at all.

BEF ain't done shit. that said im more comfortable leaning town on him than garmr, bob, creature or rob.

UNVOTE:

rabid never explained the diff in my town d1 or scum d1. im hoping this ligns up with a biased townie push. his ego wouldnt let him explain it in detail because he'd think im just trying to trick him when i point out the diff.

VOTE: creature
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i will be vla tom thru sunday, dont know what my ingernet access will be like, i will check in when i can
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 883, Tchill13 wrote:skitter i am disappointed in so far (she is capable of being a force for town but has explained why she hasnt been yet, she needs to start working on it) but i like what i see from menal.
Game has gotten to a point where i feel like i'm starting to get ~into~ it, should be able to get some solid reads soon

@ garmr can you explain your tchill read again?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 885, skitter30 wrote:
In post 883, Tchill13 wrote:skitter i am disappointed in so far (she is capable of being a force for town but has explained why she hasnt been yet, she needs to start working on it) but i like what i see from menal.
Game has gotten to a point where i feel like i'm starting to get ~into~ it, should be able to get some solid reads soon

@ garmr can you explain your tchill read again?
Yeah for sure.

1.A Instead of pushing a scum read which no one is voting he would rather sit on a lurker.

1.B instead of addressing the issues I had with his post. He plays semantics saying (oh there are mutiple reasons not just one.) as if I can't have multiple issues with his vote. Never does mention why he voted wake instead of slot he scum read.

2.Not sure if I should count this as a reason but I think he was intentionally trying to get me to act emotionally while looking back in retrospect. The only thing I could come up with that debunks this is if he has aspergers which would explain a couple of his actions. Even through I have dealt with a couple of people with this I'm no expert so I will just assume it's the former.

3.His votes feel like they are probing around testing the waters because he lacks reasoning of any kind when you get down to it. His vote on me was a OMGUS reaction.

His vote on skitter(you) for making poor plays was incredibly bad.

(Wake doesn't need to be explained)

His vote on creature has no substance.

The vote park on rabid was also bad a town player shouldn't need to vote park.

Then going back to creature again makes the last vote worthless.

So tldr version weird voting/reasons and trying to goad a emotional reaction out of me.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Wake1 »

So far, not sure who to vote for.

Kind of Townreading Garmr. I feel Tchill is awfully careful, but I've never played with him before.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 886, Garmr wrote:Never does mention why he voted wake instead of slot he scum read.
tchill did u ever respond to this bit?

also yeah i don't particularly like the creature vote; creature is p easy to sort and i think he's more likely than not town

my gut is saying that mena is scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

the order in votes on vote count 1.12 was wrong i have fixd this that is why i locked the game for a bit i am so sorry if i block any post when i did this.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Now that I've got a laptop I can actually read the game easier. Skitter's giving me some Townvibes with her paranoia and unagreeableness.

Tchill seems to be perched in a way where he can comfily observe but not really playing the game, while appearing to play the game. I could shoot him tonight.

Robb's usually an explosive, emotional mess. I have yet to see how that translates when he plays as Scum.

Menalque and Bob I don't currently have any strong thoughts on.

Garmr I know of him, but not enough to even try to tell his meta. I do feel he's actively playing the game, which seems Townie, although Scum can just as easily do the same.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:13 am

Post by cyrus62 »

Official Vote Count 1.13
With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

bob3141:(2) skitter30 Menalque
Tchill13:(1) Garmr
Garmr:(1) bob3141
Robbnva:(0)
Wake88:(0)
creature(1) Tchill13
skitter30:(0)
Menalque:(2)Robbnva BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish:(1) creature

Not Voting (1):Wake88

Deadline (expired on 2019-11-29 20:40:00)
game will lock right at 8:40pm on the 29th that is 37 hours and 45 mins
Last edited by cyrus62 on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm looking at Menalque being at L-2. What's the boiled down reason behind each vote on that wagon?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Menalque »

I think I’m at L-3 now as tchill unvoted
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:16 am

Post by Robbnva »

Yeh the vc is correct but wish it was showing menalque has been lynched and is mafia. Just need more votes to make that a reality.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:18 am

Post by Menalque »

Here’s where I’m at more or less. I haven’t had a chance to catch up and as I’m shortly gonna drive to Geneva I may not be fully caught up by deadline either.

That said, I quite like reading off the first pages anyway.

So, I’m inclined to say garmr is town, has actually been engaging with people, giving reads, pushing shit, from a brief ISO skim. I’d ideally meta him but for now he can be town.

Skitt is just always provisionally town until she’s scum. I have like mild concerns about her but not enough to put her in my bottom 3 which means she stays as town for today.

Robb comes across as mildly townie from the early pages, although I find him really hard to read and maybe I’m just reading him not being toxic for once as him being town? But again, there are scummier people so he’s town by PoE.

I’m town, duh doy.

Wake is really null but townier than anyone left, so he’s in town.

Then creature is mildly scummy from hectic slot but still not actually in my top 3 scum so he also gets to be town for now. Also find him a nightmare to read, same as hectic. Not really sorting there.

BEF is like my loosest SR in that I’m not actually sure I’m SRing him. I just didn’t like him suggesting early on that rob/hectic was theatre, didn’t like his reason for leaving his vote on wake post RVS, but neither are really reasons to be scum exactly. Felt like he was making excuses to not do stuff right at the beginning but there’re enough posts in his ISO that I guess he has at least been posting even if I don’t know how much merit those posts have yet.

Tchill is when we start to get into actual SR territory. Didn’t like where he suggests that “any decent scum [would] pour fire on this flame” which seems to me to be pretty LAMIST in a manipulative way. Like “any scum would do this please notice how I’m doing the very opposite”. Just sits with me wrong.
Also agree with my predecessor that he was fence sitty on rob/hectic. For instance in when he talks about how hectic is always scummy and he won’t defend him if he gets run up, while treating them both as town in 60 where he’s asking them to both tone it down so town stands a better chance of winning

Bob is also scummy imo. Feels like he’s chainsawing garmr for his read on tchill, while also claiming it’s a meta read. Like that’s conflicting to me, or at least it is in how he’s presenting both arguments in his ISO depending on when/who’s asking. Really don’t like where he says his meta read on garmr as “his town games are more like just pulling on a thread rather doggedly irrelevant if he is right or wrong at that time” — which I think is what makes sense from garmr here given how he’s been pursuing tchill, regardless of whether you agree with him on tchill!scum or not. Plus the way he’s trying to shade skitt for not having read him correctly in the past. Idk the whole thing sits wrong, plus I’m willing to sheep garmr/skitt to a certain extent. Especially if skitt is more town than scum, which she is, then I trust her instincts
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m inclined to read robb as tunnelled on past me rather than scummy, but I haven’t actually read their interactions to see if that would be warranted by past me’s behaviour

I’ll try to look at that with some priority
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Menalque »

Garmr i think you didn’t answer me yet about how strongly you feel about tchill v bob?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 894, Robbnva wrote:Yeh the vc is correct but wish it was showing menalque has been lynched and is mafia. Just need more votes to make that a reality.
Hm...
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 895, Menalque wrote:Here’s where I’m at more or less. I haven’t had a chance to catch up and as I’m shortly gonna drive to Geneva I may not be fully caught up by deadline either.

That said, I quite like reading off the first pages anyway.

So, I’m inclined to say garmr is town, has actually been engaging with people, giving reads, pushing shit, from a brief ISO skim. I’d ideally meta him but for now he can be town.

Skitt is just always provisionally town until she’s scum. I have like mild concerns about her but not enough to put her in my bottom 3 which means she stays as town for today.

Robb comes across as mildly townie from the early pages, although I find him really hard to read and maybe I’m just reading him not being toxic for once as him being town? But again, there are scummier people so he’s town by PoE.

I’m town, duh doy.

Wake is really null but townier than anyone left, so he’s in town.

Then creature is mildly scummy from hectic slot but still not actually in my top 3 scum so he also gets to be town for now. Also find him a nightmare to read, same as hectic. Not really sorting there.

BEF is like my loosest SR in that I’m not actually sure I’m SRing him. I just didn’t like him suggesting early on that rob/hectic was theatre, didn’t like his reason for leaving his vote on wake post RVS, but neither are really reasons to be scum exactly. Felt like he was making excuses to not do stuff right at the beginning but there’re enough posts in his ISO that I guess he has at least been posting even if I don’t know how much merit those posts have yet.

Tchill is when we start to get into actual SR territory. Didn’t like where he suggests that “any decent scum [would] pour fire on this flame” which seems to me to be pretty LAMIST in a manipulative way. Like “any scum would do this please notice how I’m doing the very opposite”. Just sits with me wrong.
Also agree with my predecessor that he was fence sitty on rob/hectic. For instance in when he talks about how hectic is always scummy and he won’t defend him if he gets run up, while treating them both as town in 60 where he’s asking them to both tone it down so town stands a better chance of winning

Bob is also scummy imo. Feels like he’s chainsawing garmr for his read on tchill, while also claiming it’s a meta read. Like that’s conflicting to me, or at least it is in how he’s presenting both arguments in his ISO depending on when/who’s asking. Really don’t like where he says his meta read on garmr as “his town games are more like just pulling on a thread rather doggedly irrelevant if he is right or wrong at that time” — which I think is what makes sense from garmr here given how he’s been pursuing tchill, regardless of whether you agree with him on tchill!scum or not. Plus the way he’s trying to shade skitt for not having read him correctly in the past. Idk the whole thing sits wrong, plus I’m willing to sheep garmr/skitt to a certain extent. Especially if skitt is more town than scum, which she is, then I trust her instincts
I think I want to BREAK this neck.

And you will point exactly why.

What you just said rings hollow to me, and I will have your head today.

VOTE: Menalque
— House*
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”