Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Bitmap »

Evenstar: I think my scum buddy pops is town (cause she has LyLo potential)

*people call her scummy*

Evenstar: Guys why no one vote her?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

how come when I roll town people fantasize I am partners with people that would be funtastic partners like Evenstar and Kerset and when I roll scum I'm scumpartners with players like Firebringer and Not_Mafia? Can god fix this? Wait Severa is God. Severa I hold you responsible.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Severa and I need to roll opposite alignments.

And then I need to win against him.

Then I want to rub it in his face so bad.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1341, Kerset wrote:
In post 1333, Evenstar wrote:Severa caught on fast, that's what the parity check claim was about. Gamma also got it early with his 'antispew strats' comment. I'm unsure if Fark's been playing along or not, but I lean towards yes. Kerset seems to have not caught it, and I'm surprised by that. Alchemist def knows now but seemed slow on the uptake. Salamence... definitely didn't get it but now seems to be pretending they did all along, which is part of what's raising my eyebrows here. Bitmap's been playing along with Severa at least, but IDK if he's been playing along with TL.
Why no pops?
Slipped my mind, most of her interactions have been walls. She seems to have been ignoring it afaict.

... VOTE: Pops
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1350, Bitmap wrote:Evenstar: I think my scum buddy pops is town (cause she has LyLo potential)

*people call her scummy*

Evenstar: Guys why no one vote her?
...???
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1329, Farkran wrote:I wonder if the burden of meta should be placed on me, rather than on you.

To clarify: i do not find kerset scummy at all in this game, it's not just that i find him scummy but i townread him out of meta.

Why are you so strong on scum!kerset, besides severa scumreading him? Can you scumcase him with serious reasoning? @everyone
I would expect Kerset to have noticed what TL was doing, but now I'm going ??? all over the place. Game's a mess in a few ways.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Evenstar how many games have you completed?
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1356, Salamence20 wrote:Evenstar how many games have you completed?
lol thanks for the shade.

I've completed two previous games on MafiaScum, but you can read me here and here and here on MafiaUniverse, and I can keep linking stuff if you want.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Compared to all your previous games, how much of a mess is this game?

To me it seems you really havent seen a game (paraphrased) “go off the rails” like this one.

Is it safe to assume your more aquainted with more hardcore serious games and this is a change of pace?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What exactly have I been ignoring?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1355, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1329, Farkran wrote:I wonder if the burden of meta should be placed on me, rather than on you.

To clarify: i do not find kerset scummy at all in this game, it's not just that i find him scummy but i townread him out of meta.

Why are you so strong on scum!kerset, besides severa scumreading him? Can you scumcase him with serious reasoning? @everyone
I would expect Kerset to have noticed what TL was doing, but now I'm going ??? all over the place. Game's a mess in a few ways.
In more of a few ways, if you ask me. The game went from throwing bs for reaction testing purposes to thriving into convenient chaos, thus validating bad play for every scum out there. Notice how only lynchbait have been wagoned so far, whereas wagons against really scummy people met significant resistance.

This messed-up gamestate is mostly caused by severa and salamence but i think they're doing that with a town purpose in mind. I cannot say the same for the others playing along.

Besides, I think kerset wagon is scum-motivated. Alchemist wagon was probably also scum motivated. Looking at the common denominator there, we find bitmap, who so far has been voting against every lynchbait, which is in contrast compared to her backing off of too easy wagons earlier in the day.

I thought i'd let him live because of the neighborhood but actually let's not.

VOTE: bitmap

I'm still scumreading you (@even) though. What does not noticing a supposed TL shenanigan have to do with scum motivation?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1358, Salamence20 wrote:Compared to all your previous games, how much of a mess is this game?

To me it seems you really havent seen a game (paraphrased) “go off the rails” like this one.

Is it safe to assume your more aquainted with more hardcore serious games and this is a change of pace?
I've played GIM before with a Cult Leader that made Cult Leaders. I'm not super thrown by the role madness, I'm just a tryhard.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1358, Salamence20 wrote:Compared to all your previous games, how much of a mess is this game?

Sala, they had to play a game where RC literally forcibly directed a lynch on their hydra on D1.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1360, Farkran wrote:
In post 1355, Evenstar wrote:

In more of a few ways, if you ask me. The game went from throwing bs for reaction testing purposes to thriving into convenient chaos, thus validating bad play for every scum out there. Notice how only lynchbait have been wagoned so far, whereas wagons against really scummy people met significant resistance.

This messed-up gamestate is mostly caused by severa and salamence but i think they're doing that with a town purpose in mind. I cannot say the same for the others playing along.

Besides, I think kerset wagon is scum-motivated. Alchemist wagon was probably also scum motivated. Looking at the common denominator there, we find bitmap, who so far has been voting against every lynchbait, which is in contrast compared to her backing off of too easy wagons earlier in the day.

I thought i'd let him live because of the neighborhood but actually let's not.

VOTE: bitmap

I'm still scumreading you (@even) though. What does not noticing a supposed TL shenanigan have to do with scum motivation?
As a general rule, scum are less likely to closeread, because they don't actually need to solve. So just writing off a shenanigan as a shenanigan rather than inspecting closer is >rad scummy imo.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Is the scum team Kerset/pops/Farkran?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

If it is, can I get nominated for a scummie?
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1364, Bitmap wrote:Is the scum team Kerset/pops/Farkran?
Kerset/Pops I think are closely bound but they might not be scum. There's one neighbourhood, there might be others. I gotta say I'm not terribly thrilled with either of them though. Probably will let Severa have her lynch tbqh.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Evenstar »

As for Fark, I think they're doing their own thing.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1365, Bitmap wrote:If it is, can I get nominated for a scummie?
No, but if you're town you can try to enter a ladder for bad reads :lol:

Nah, i'm joking, there are far worse, in this game and out of it. Your reads are currently not good though. They only make sense if you're scum.

I suggest you read again all threads revolving around newbie 1958
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1366, Evenstar wrote:
Kerset/Pops I think are closely bound but they might not be scum. There's one neighbourhood, there might be others. I gotta say I'm not terribly thrilled with either of them though. Probably will let Severa have her lynch tbqh.
Eh... no. Kerset and pops are not close at all. That's exactly, precisely, without a doubt how i imagined they would roll when placed in a game together.

I'm almost certain they wouldn't behave like that if they were aware of being part of the same team (i.e. scum, or masons, or even neighbors - although the last case does not guarantee they are town together)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1363, Evenstar wrote: As a general rule, scum are less likely to closeread, because they don't actually need to solve. So just writing off a shenanigan as a shenanigan rather than inspecting closer is >rad scummy imo.
Again, no - but i disagree less strongly on this. You need to take into account the
displayed
skill level of every player here versus their actual experience. The only ones who would fit to your description did not even participate in this huge mess.

And i still don't see how kerset looks scummy out of not noticing shenanigans with TL. If anything, i would question him about his scumread of severa or his vote on alchemist. Pops is slightly scummier, but not interested in lynching there atm
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

You know scum can easily be like "haha no try again"?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1371, Bitmap wrote:You know scum can easily be like "haha no try again"?
Yes, so what?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1362, Bitmap wrote:

Sala, they had to play a game where RC literally forcibly directed a lynch on their hydra on D1.
Ooooh I know how that feels. Twice.

Thats not the point im trying to make. She seems frustrated with the reaction tests and bullshit coming from this thread. It doesnt sound like something shes used to so Im wondering if shes faking her frustration or if shes not used to this.
Bitmap wrote:Is the scum team Kerset/pops/Farkran?
Farkran isnt scum until Alch/Chem/TL flip town.

Other two, sure knock yourself out.
Bitmap wrote:If it is, can I get nominated for a scummie?
No because Severa.
Evenstar wrote:
Thats the second neighborhood soft from you.
Farkran wrote:
In post 1365, Bitmap wrote:If it is, can I get nominated for a scummie?
No, but if you're town you can try to enter a ladder for bad reads :lol:

Nah, i'm joking, there are far worse, in this game and out of it. Your reads are currently not good though. They only make sense if you're scum.

I suggest you read again all threads revolving around newbie 1958
Im not sold on Bitmap town anymore because the neighborhood with him and TL. However Im not dealing with it until tomorrow.

Outside of the “Reaction Test,” Bitmap I think is playing similar to perfect masquerade where I thought he was scum (and was wrong).

Since you like making people read old games maybe you should give perfect masquerade a read.
Farkran wrote:
In post 1366, Evenstar wrote:
Eh... no. Kerset and pops are not close at all. That's exactly, precisely, without a doubt how i imagined they would roll when placed in a game together.

I'm almost certain they wouldn't behave like that if they were aware of being part of the same team (i.e. scum, or masons, or even neighbors - although the last case does not guarantee they are town together)
The association between kerset and pops is there.

Pops will be speedlynched by severa tomorrow if kerset flips scum. Ill probably counter with TL/Bitmap/Alch just to make sure we dont end D2 too fast.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Farkran »

Can you link perfect masquerade? Newbies are easy to find but themed games are their own things

Also i really don't ser kerset and pops associative potential but i'm willing to listen your reasoning.

From my pov, they are enjoying playing together in a game after a long time during which pops spectated and praised him for being fun. No way they are aligned in this game while also being this carefree about their relationship and mutual defense in here.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”