Micro 902 Cultist Recruiter Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 824, Almost50 wrote:
In post 819, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But you are willing to vote Drew over Hectic right?
Yes.
Hmmmmmmmmm....

ok.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Just drunk checking in, happy Thanksgiving to those in the states and just a general thanks to all in this game, the mod, and any who are watching.

We all argue and fight in game, but I generally am thankfull for this site and all the people I have interacted with. Never let anybody tell you that you don't fucking rock.

Stay metal everyone.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 826, Doctor Drew wrote:Just drunk checking in, happy Thanksgiving to those in the states and just a general thanks to all in this game, the mod, and any who are watching.

We all argue and fight in game, but I generally am thankfull for this site and all the people I have interacted with. Never let anybody tell you that you don't fucking rock.

Stay metal everyone.
Now this is wholesome.
Same goes to you, Drew.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 817, Almost50 wrote:
In post 804, Hectic wrote:Some other theories I thought of:

Almo as cult leader. Hammered DEB when there was no saving him. Hasn't been suspected or pushed all game.

Norwee as cult leader. Recruited Drew night 1 back when he was townread, and that's why Norwee panicked when I suggested Paradox recruit Drew.
I don't want to be an arse, but I'll be blunt: If I ever roll scum with DEB I'd replace out on the spot.

Furthermore, you do know why I voted him in the first place. You may (or may not) also know that I do not bus unnecessarily, and -in that case- it would have been an unnecessary bus because of his role. He was the unrecruitable original cultist, and there was a 50-50 chance (from my own PoV at least) that the Town Recruiter would target me anyway, so if I was "going down" very likely I don't need to hammer my buddy (in fact saving him could have had the Town Recruiter target him on N1 which would have been THE BEST I could have ever hoped for)

What I'm trying to say is you all know (or should know) my play isn't straightforward, so don't assume I bus when most people do. The right play there -if I was the Cult Recruiter- was to save DEB
while keeping him pretty much under suspicion
to bait the Town Recruiter.
I don't understand this. How would you save DEB from being lynched from that position? You're making it sound like leader!you would've had a choice there, but there's no way you could've dragged DEB out of that situation. Bussing was required.

Almo's leader equity just went up.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Donempire »

Almost is the cult target for day 2
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Post by Donempire »

Now if we can also find the leader this is a done deal which i think is drew, so im waiting for you guys to vote him.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by shos »

Hi all. I fell asleep yesterday and slept like 13 hours. so today is research day hopefully. I *did* dream that I was endgamed and drew was the leader lol.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Drew
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 831, shos wrote:Hi all. I fell asleep yesterday and slept like 13 hours. so today is research day hopefully. I *did* dream that I was endgamed and drew was the leader lol.
Wow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Hectic
I think A50 is being honest about not rolling scum with DEB. Instead he got culted on D2 when DEB was already dead. Drew is the leader.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by shos »

Could you all please unvote until I get here seriously

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

"All"?
I’m the only one voting.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:24 am

Post by shos »

Wasn't hctic in like L-2 earlier
I'll get here soon anyway

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:24 am

Post by shos »

In post 837, shos wrote:Wasn't hctic in like L-2 earlier
I'll get here soon anyway
UGH I fell asleep again
sorry lads

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 764, Almost50 wrote:Meh, carrying on from where I left.. assuming TGP took some action it would still have been on Shos or Drew. Right? Hevtic now has the higher probability of being the Cult Leader (at least theoretically), and the 3rd slot is the magical slot for Scum to bus their p. I mean, it's not hard evidence on it's own but it's a lead that does NOT negate the case.

VOTE: Hectic

P-edit: Don't tempt me, Shos. If Hectic is indeed the Cult Recruiter then then post #14 is proof your plan plays right into the Cult hands.
In post 453, Almost50 wrote:
In post 448, Hectic wrote:
In post 445, Donempire wrote:Korina wagon formed pretty quickly. Thats very interesting. Seems to me like some people would like to see a fast lynch on korina without evaluating half of last page. Wouldnt you agree A50?
Keep it down up there, voice. Sometimes you drown out even my own thoughts. Put your vote down on Drew and we can pressure both then.

NO! You come back to Korina first and foremost. TGP could be Korina's recruit and thus Drew would be a mislynch. At least with Korina I can guarantee you either the Cult Recruiter or the Culted player.
So based on the posts above, I am feeling better on Drew + Almo, but I'm not 100% on what way around.
Almo hasn't seriously pushed or considered lynching Drew all game
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Hectic »

We should wait for Paradox/his replacement before we vote/make a decision really.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But TGP is culted so most likely him or his replacement will only try to mislead us. Would he really be of any help to town?

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:48 am

Post by shos »

A50 has only been pushing ME as far as I remember the entire game. That might be a good way to coast as scum, but he's been doing that since D1, so it is possible he is CL, but I doubt he is cult if not leader, because he hasn't been protecting anyone. Has anyone been defending Drew in D2?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And the possibility of cult leader A50 might still be valid. I’m just basing my read on him appearing to be cautious about voting Drew all game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you even read those posts Hectic linked Shos? That’s clearly A50 expressing disapproval at people voting Drew and wanting them to vote for Korina instead.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m pretty sure it’s got to be either one of A50 or Drew by now. Drew especially is suspicious with his wolfy pop ins where he doesn’t even say much of substance. Only question now is which one of them is the cult leader. Leaning Drew but i want to make sure we hit right.

- Bunno
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did you even read those posts Hectic linked Shos? That’s clearly A50 expressing disapproval at people voting Drew and wanting them to vote for Korina instead.
Honestly I'm not sure, I was planning on making a good read but now I'm dead tired in the Shabbat family meet and on phone and don't remember. I'll revisit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:04 am

Post by shos »

Thing is A50 never needed defending
Nobody ever pushed him hard. Even I, when I pushed him, it was half assed compared to my push on you. Now I'm just sure you're a cultist, but dunno who your leader is. Surely not Drew lol. You and A50 have frequently voted together

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 829, Donempire wrote:Almost is the cult target for day 2
In post 834, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Hectic
I think A50 is being honest about not rolling scum with DEB. Instead he got culted on D2 when DEB was already dead. Drew is the leader.
2 people can't be wrong. I concede. I was recruited on N2.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 848, Almost50 wrote:
In post 829, Donempire wrote:Almost is the cult target for day 2
In post 834, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Hectic
2 people can't be wrong. I concede. I was recruited on N2.

Sounds like a 1v1 to me!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”