Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Severa »

you were hard pushing two townies in g3 and l8 who were both obvtown

don't act like it's my fault that you were trying to be scum MVP
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1648, popsofctown wrote:
Would it make you happier if I played, Eva? You did mention that laziness makes you sad earlier.

I will play if it makes you happy.
I assure you it won't make a big difference, but I do like you. You gave me an award.

pedit: Hm. I think I would use it on Gamma. I don't think he would be the likeliest to flip scum, but I think he's the most dangerous as scum, because I'm worried about how consistent Severa reads people who have lunged at him. I think TL, Alchemist, Bitmap, and Farkran* are scummy but Severa and the town as a unit can course correct them more easily.

There's this whole theory discussion about using vigs based on consensus even when consensus is wrong because you conclude mislynches before they actually have to happen, I'm undecided about that and don't want to think about it.
Last I checked, Severa townreads all those people. What's your guess as to why are his reads are so different from yours?
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Severa »

i townread your slot until you made repeated shitty jabs at a bunch of slots that i correctly townread and you didn't. were you just badtown in the end? yes.

but complaining that i'm not perfect because i incorrectly interpreted you going after all of my correct townreads as you being scum is absolute insanity
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1649, Salamence20 wrote:Look, Severa is good, theres no arguement there. However hes not perfect. Perfect masquerade is the only game I can really use myself as a reason for basis that RC is not perfect. Thats because its the only game I was in with him. He scumread me and tunneled so hard on me for scumreading his dance partner that it nearly self destructed the town.

I do think Pops right now has just accepted that shes getting lynched because RC has that much pull in the town. I think she would be fighting more as scum because doing this is against scumwincon. I dont fucking know. Ive been poweredlynched before to where its just deflating that no matter what you do they are going to call you scum regardless. That doesnt change the fact pops has been all over the place all game, avoiding a vote on TL despite being her big scumread today. But I do think Farkran is the better play because she cracked under pressure and even before the vote on Bitmap today, the metadive on Bitmap and her consistence that Im not scum is worrisome, its what led me to vote him instead of sheeping Severa on pops.
Is pops town?
Yes or no, is she town?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I think Pops is town
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I think Farkran is scum, Alchemist is scum with him, and then Chemist/Bitmap/TL/Kerset for wild cards.

Theres no way Alch/Chem is TT, I dont think The HOOD(tm) is all town.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Severa »

i disagree with almost everything you said
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Bitmap is town, I have reasons to believe so, so TL is likely 3rd scum imo
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1655, Salamence20 wrote:I think Farkran is scum, Alchemist is scum with him, and then Chemist/Bitmap/TL/Kerset for wild cards.

Theres no way Alch/Chem is TT, I dont think The HOOD(tm) is all town.
What link have you drawn between Farkran and Alchemist?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:34 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1651, Evenstar wrote:
Would it make you happier if I played, Eva? You did mention that laziness makes you sad earlier.

I assure you it won't make a big difference, but I do like you. You gave me an award.

pedit: Hm. I think I would use it on Gamma. I don't think he would be the likeliest to flip scum, but I think he's the most dangerous as scum, because I'm worried about how consistent Severa reads people who have lunged at him. I think TL, Alchemist, Bitmap, and Farkran* are scummy but Severa and the town as a unit can course correct them more easily.

There's this whole theory discussion about using vigs based on consensus even when consensus is wrong because you conclude mislynches before they actually have to happen, I'm undecided about that and don't want to think about it.
Last I checked, Severa townreads all those people. What's your guess as to why are his reads are so different from yours?
Statistically Severa's reads are probably mostly right and mine are more likely to be wrong but I think there can be a scum in there that I am getting that he's not seeing.
That's if it's town!Severa, though, as scum!Severa depending on who his partners are and what his plan is he can have all sorts of reasons for picking reads.
His reads aren't necessarily as different as you think, I'm not sure how hard his Bitmap TR is and his stance on TL is no one should pretend to really be sure.

But yes, it's also popular all my reads are bad and I got d1 mislynched too, kick me when I'm down. I still feel much better about the way I played in terms of generating interactions and making a good effort to strike out some of my own reads.

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that. Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances. Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1420, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Pops
In post 1654, Salamence20 wrote:I think Pops is town
Everything that happened in-between these two posts is that i have been scumread by multiple people, including you, and then pops happily hopped on my wagon, just to let you know.
In post 1636, Salamence20 wrote:Im not making it to endgame anyways so fuck if I care.

Carry on with the pops lynch. Or maybe come and get me instead.

But Im going to the grave as Farkran scum.
You will feel really bad after this game, and you better not come at me saying i am bad when i told you multiple times to open your eyes.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

When's the next secret alt game I wanna masquerade again

pedit: Farkran in this game and any game I don't think I will ever be happy to hop onto your wagon :(
Even if I was scum
Maybe if I was scum in lylo, that would be the only possible case
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1659, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1651, Evenstar wrote:

Statistically Severa's reads are probably mostly right and mine are more likely to be wrong but I think there can be a scum in there that I am getting that he's not seeing.
That's if it's town!Severa, though, as scum!Severa depending on who his partners are and what his plan is he can have all sorts of reasons for picking reads.
His reads aren't necessarily as different as you think, I'm not sure how hard his Bitmap TR is and his stance on TL is no one should pretend to really be sure.

But yes, it's also popular all my reads are bad and I got d1 mislynched too, kick me when I'm down. I still feel much better about the way I played in terms of generating interactions and making a good effort to strike out some of my own reads.

You can do better than that. If you're town, you know Severa is misreading you, and that means you have a clearer picture of the game than any other townie. Figure out why she's wrong.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1660, Salamence20 wrote:She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that. Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances. Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Salamence associating me and alchemist actually makes sense though. I have reread alchemist's progression and my own progression and it makes sense as an associative. I don't really buy that salamence is scum just because of his bad push on me, it fits with him being blind to bright stuff. He's that type of player, i've seen others. The only thing that is pinging me is his lackluster emotional display, compared to V&M who was actually truly angry at me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1662, popsofctown wrote:
When's the next secret alt game I wanna masquerade again

pedit: Farkran in this game and any game I don't think I will ever be happy to hop onto your wagon :(
Even if I was scum
Maybe if I was scum in lylo, that would be the only possible case
I'm actually sorry for placing such a huge bop on you, and i'm not afraid of being repetitive when i say i will <3 you forever, although i think you're not town in this game.

On the account of me being wrong though, is up to date with the recent events?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know if Severa is misreading me, I don't know Severa's alignment.

If Severa is town I think I've explained why Gamma is I think he'd get Gamma wrong here.

I don't understand how getting mislynched is supposed to make me see in high definition.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm cooling a lot on Farkran scum and Venus scum compared to 1434.
"Well, I..."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:

If Severa is town I think I've explained why Gamma is I think he'd get Gamma wrong here.

I don't understand how getting mislynched is supposed to make me see in high definition.
It doesn't, but your POV as a wagoned "victim" is different than the pov of people that have wagoned you, the "aggressors". Adding them together might help putting things into perspective, so if you have anything to add to those readlists it would be great.

Also severa is good at this game regardless of alignment. I have had this sensation before when playing with skitter and it turned out she was scum. But i was townleaning her, and i'm also townleaning severa here.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1663, Evenstar wrote: You can do better than that. If you're town, you know Severa is misreading you, and that means you have a clearer picture of the game than any other townie. Figure out why she's wrong.
I just realized i literally paraphrased evenstar in my latest post.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1660, Salamence20 wrote:She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that.
Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances.
Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Alchemist's votes:
TL (RVS)
Farkran
Salamence (Based on Severa's claim.)
Farkran (Severa's claim is fake.)
Unvote
[Silence...]
TL (Not a popular wagon at this time.)
Kerset (3rd vote, right after Salamence.)

Never voted for the later Farkran or Pops wagons: is, in fact, still sitting on Kerset.

Yeah, "he's sheeping and votehopping way too much" is
not
a legitimate criticism of Alchemist. He's placed six votes in the entire game so far, and has stayed on Kerset while others charged onward to other wagons.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1666, popsofctown wrote:

If you are town, and
after diligent search
you can't find a decent-to-good reason why Severa is trying to lynch you, you
then
have my permission to thunderdome her.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Severa + Alchemist seems like a possible scumteam based on how Severa was dismissive of the wagon on Alchemist, then made Kersetwagon seem exciting, then later shifted it over to me.
Evenstar posed the question about my unique town perspective with a built-in assumption that Severa is town though, I really don't understand why I'm supposed to make that assumption. That's a very very bad assumption fmpov because the universes where Severa is scum is the majority of the ones where scum win this game.
"Well, I..."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

3 of those can be seen as opportunistic, but agree to disagree.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What's thunderdome?
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”