Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1664, Farkran wrote:
In post 1660, Salamence20 wrote:She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that. Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances. Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Salamence associating me and alchemist actually makes sense though. I have reread alchemist's progression and my own progression and it makes sense as an associative.
I don't really buy that salamence is scum just because of his bad push on me, it fits with him being blind to bright stuff. He's that type of player, i've seen others. The only thing that is pinging me is his lackluster emotional display, compared to V&M who was actually truly angry at me.
I don't see it, frankly. Please explain what you think Salamence's reasons are.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

1v1.

Such a stupid term I cant believe its a thing
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why would I want to 1v1 Severa.

I like to support queue and play Lulu and shield people and get carried
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1676, Salamence20 wrote:1v1.

Such a stupid term I cant believe its a thing
It’s a Mad Max reference. Just like how WIFOM is a Princess Bride reference.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Is alchemist21 a full metal alchemist reference?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1661, Farkran wrote:
In post 1420, Salamence20 wrote:VOTE: Pops
In post 1654, Salamence20 wrote:I think Pops is town
Everything that happened in-between these two posts is that i have been scumread by multiple people, including you, and then pops happily hopped on my wagon, just to let you know.
In post 1636, Salamence20 wrote:Im not making it to endgame anyways so fuck if I care.

Carry on with the pops lynch. Or maybe come and get me instead.

But Im going to the grave as Farkran scum.
You will feel really bad after this game, and you better not come at me saying i am bad when i told you multiple times to open your eyes.
Alot can change in 200+ Posts... whats your point?

Also “open your eyes” means nothing.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1675, Evenstar wrote:
In post 1664, Farkran wrote:
In post 1660, Salamence20 wrote:She blamed Shiro Drew for voting onto peer pressure (which is incorrect) and just “going with the flow,” for his reason to vote her.

There was no mention of Alchemist, whos iso is mainly that. Hes been on all the major wagons this game, and is waiting to see which one of pops/farkran is going to be the better of the two to jump on to keep appearances. Hes a deepwolf since everyone is townreading him for doing nothing.
Salamence associating me and alchemist actually makes sense though. I have reread alchemist's progression and my own progression and it makes sense as an associative.
I don't really buy that salamence is scum just because of his bad push on me, it fits with him being blind to bright stuff. He's that type of player, i've seen others. The only thing that is pinging me is his lackluster emotional display, compared to V&M who was actually truly angry at me.
I don't see it, frankly. Please explain what you think Salamence's reasons are.
Our early day interactions could be seen as distancing given that afterwards we have interacted very little and mostly soft-defending each other while other wagons were unfolding. It is true that i was not questioning him enough, and he has let me off the hook quite quickly. From Salamence POV this is high associative potential and i agree with him, but the truth is i haven't been interested in questioning alchemist lately because a lot of other people have been picking my interest and have been overall scummier than he did. I went from having too many townreads to too many scumreads in this game, so i tried to focus on PoEing and alchemist simply wasn't an urgent matter to me.

The difference between salamence push and pops' is that i read salamence playstyle as not as analytical and therefore it's correct for him to push me/alch strongly, whereas pops is a highly analytical player and should never push me before questioning me OR alch about our mutual relationship.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1680, Salamence20 wrote: Alot can change in 200+ Posts... whats your point?
My point is that yes, a lot can change in 200+ posts generally speaking. But in this case it didn't. Check it yourself, and if you believe i am wrong, please point out what else happened between you and pops that made you reconsider her besides my wagon getting heavier.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1679, popsofctown wrote:
Is alchemist21 a full metal alchemist reference?
Of course! :P
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Farkran »

While you are here, alch, would you like to take a stance on the current gamestate?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Evenstar »

Kerset (5P, 15V, L-4):
Severa(3), Salamence20(4), Alchemist21(3), TemporalLich(3), Bitmap(2)
Severa first off onto Pops; Bitmap & Salamence both follow immediately
in that order.

popsofctown (4P, 11V):
Salamence20(4), Evenstar(2), Severa(3), Bitmap(2)
Salamence first off onto Farkran, Bitmap follows after V&M add their vote from offwagon.

Farkran (15, L-4):
Gamma (4), Salamence (4), V&M (2), Bitmap (2), Pops (3)
Bitmap first off with a naked unvote; nobody has yet followed.

Bitmap is very likely town unless with Severa; Salamence is extremely likely scum with Pops. If neither Salamence nor Pops is scum, Severa is scum and never intended to lynch Kerset today. (Note this does not mean they are scum together; this is a fun and easy way to fake an associative.) Salamence and Farkran are probably not scum together.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What's your favorite full metal alchemist character I had most of the cards from that collab. I can show you while I am getting Venus to try to make Nancy drew happy.
I have two Edward Elric but if you evolve him into a cap and make another monster dress up as him it's stronger than just using him and it's expensive to devolve him.
But I have Riza Hawkeye, Ling Yao, Maes Hughes, Louis Armstrong and Winry Rockbell.
I will spoiler box it and you have to promise only to look if you're town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1684, Farkran wrote:While you are here, alch, would you like to take a stance on the current gamestate?
Needs more passive aggressive
"Well, I..."
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Evenstar »

Feels like pops is lolcatting at this point tbqh.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Evenstar do you think I am dumb enough as scum to throw away 2 lives by going against townsevera and distancing from my scumbuddy?

I love to hardbus as scum, assuming pops and I are scum together why not just sit back and take the towncred I get from a pops scumflip.

This is a suicidal play if we are both scum, which I assure you can not be the case cause Im not mafia.

Regardless of Pops alignment I really dont see how breaking the mold makes me scum, in fact the seperation from sheeping severa should in theory make me town, regardless of how dumb you think I am.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1684, Farkran wrote:While you are here, alch, would you like to take a stance on the current gamestate?
I’m interested in seeing how kerset wagon vs pops wagon plays out. I’m wondering if the pops wagon breaks down will the voted swing back to Kerset or will they go somewhere else, and I’m also wondering if more voted will come to Kerset in response to the pops wagon.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not voting Kerset even if it would save my life. I townread ker now and hesitating to claim in response to the fake dayvig may/may not imply she is powerful.
"Well, I..."
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Evenstar »

Hand Votal Update:

Pops (14, L-5):
Severa (3), Farkran (3), Sujimichi (3), TemporalLich (3), Evenstar (2)
Farkran (13, L-6):
Gamma (4), Salamence (4), V&M (2), Pops (3)
Kerset (3):
Alchemist21
Not Voting:
Bitmap (2), Chemist (2)
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1689, Salamence20 wrote:Evenstar do you think I am dumb enough as scum to throw away 2 lives by going against townsevera and distancing from my scumbuddy?

I love to hardbus as scum, assuming pops and I are scum together why not just sit back and take the towncred I get from a pops scumflip.

This is a suicidal play if we are both scum, which I assure you can not be the case cause Im not mafia.

Regardless of Pops alignment I really dont see how breaking the mold makes me scum, in fact the seperation from sheeping severa should in theory make me town, regardless of how dumb you think I am.
your hypothetical is forgetting the P factor
Scum PTs with Pops in them are a Party full of Pizzazz, Pleasure, and Pizza so you would Protect Princess Pops.
"Well, I..."
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1686, popsofctown wrote:
What's your favorite full metal alchemist character I had most of the cards from that collab. I can show you while I am getting Venus to try to make Nancy drew happy.
I have two Edward Elric but if you evolve him into a cap and make another monster dress up as him it's stronger than just using him and it's expensive to devolve him.
But I have Riza Hawkeye, Ling Yao, Maes Hughes, Louis Armstrong and Winry Rockbell.
I will spoiler box it and you have to promise only to look if you're town
Gotta say I’m pretty partial to Ling myself. The dude just willingly accepted the Philosopher’s stone, managed to keep his mind from being permanently overshadowed by Greed, and even managed to get Greed on his side. You just have to admire that kind of willpower.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1689, Salamence20 wrote:Evenstar do you think I am dumb enough as scum to throw away 2 lives by going against townsevera and distancing from my scumbuddy?
Yes.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I don’t really get the Farkran wagon.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1690, Alchemist21 wrote:
I’m interested in seeing how kerset wagon vs pops wagon plays out. I’m wondering if the pops wagon breaks down will the voted swing back to Kerset or will they go somewhere else, and I’m also wondering if more voted will come to Kerset in response to the pops wagon.
Why are you scumreading kerset again? I can't recall
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1695, Evenstar wrote:
Yes.
Sigh.

Then nothing I say will change your mind on anything.

Imma just stay away from you in future games.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1211, Alchemist21 wrote:Looked back through Kerset’s ISO and a Kerset/pops partnership does make a lot of sense.

VOTE: Kerset
In post 1219, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1214, Kerset wrote:
In post 1211, Alchemist21 wrote:Looked back through Kerset’s ISO and a Kerset/pops partnership does make a lot of sense.

VOTE: Kerset
Did you? You basically just vote everything that gets voted...
Yeah. You kinda waffled on your read on pops but you didn’t on any other read. I can see that as scum who doesn’t want to take a definitive stance on a buddy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”