Mini Theme 2105: Assassins Mafia (Game Over!)

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1284 (isolation #200) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

This reminds me of when I caught RF as obvscum in a large normal
And almost everybody was on board
And like three people said "um I don't get it"
One was scum and two were dumb
This is not as obvscum as that was, so fewer people are on board but I still feel this same mixture of paranoia and disappointment
like Abu
you're not voting?
Vote my tunnel or towncase my tunnel
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #201) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1298, AbuHumaid wrote:A Shadoweh lynch feels too easy. The fact that Creature (the nightkill) was townreading her makes me hesitant about lynching her.
It is actually surprisingly difficult
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #202) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1296, Dr Easy Bake wrote:So I’m conftown? Sweet. Easy. What’s going on peepull?
iso Shadoweh and decide whether she cares more about avoiding lynches or helping town.
Then vote accordingly.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #203) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That's L-1.

She's already claimed, but it's L-1.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #204) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

D E B for reference how much of the game did you read?

The way you colored stuff makes me guess a pretty high percentage
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #205) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

NaCl is still my second highest scumread but the creepy counterwagon patterns make me think Shadoweh is scum and I'm wrong about salt. If Shadoweh flipps red I have the opposite opinion from you on the associatives, I think that's an indicator salt is town. Even if the people late-to-the-party wagoning salt are town, scum are seeing that and feeling like they don't have to do more to change the topic.

@tris: I care more about what you case than where you vote. There's no "why" for either of your votes and I need to see your thought process to figure out if you're townie.
You're not in some kind of game position where I could have trouble interpreting a Shadoweh vote as a bus, although that's true about Abu (who definitely has not voted Shadoweh)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #206) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Dunnstral is town because he understand paying a private party to rent private access to a single user vehicle is not public transportation
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #207) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1342, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 1337, popsofctown wrote:NaCl is still my second highest scumread but the creepy counterwagon patterns make me think Shadoweh is scum and I'm wrong about salt.
what does this even mean
there literally hasn't been a counterwagon to me but NaCL and every person alive has shown willingness to lynch me
except Abu who is apparently, my scumpartner, because that's the only reason someone wouldn't lynch scum on mafiabus.net
Abu is weakly positioned. Weakly positioned players bloc, strongly positioned players bus.
And people vaguely suggesting they are willing to lynch a slot when the votes are MIA is what a stalled scum lynch looks like.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:05 am

Post by popsofctown »

I think someone in this game is scum who is GiF's professor IRL and loaded him with homework to gun down this game's energy.
Multiacted scum aligned daykill OP
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #209) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

post 147 is closer to a scumslip since he was currently modding while I played scum in a game where I had like as many posts in the scum PT as the thread, so it felt really weird to me

Couldn't post that at the time
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #210) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

Please one more Furret before you leave us
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #211) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

you have full permission to demolish my pagetop for it too
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #212) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

omg Stantler!
I saw Princess Mononoke last night it's a miyazaki film that has deers in it.
And I remember thinking "those are like stantlers"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #213) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Votes on shadoweh please etc
It is true that the game has stalled
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #214) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm kinda getting to the point where I'm empathizing with my scumread because she's like playing the game and people are largely afking this game for no apparent reason. The energy has just been so bad. I have picked up a piccolo and pumped up a micro before but a mini theme is too many people especially with some of the posting styles in this game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #215) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

But you are one of her teammates
and your postcount day 1 was like, 3
so that angle doesn't concern me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #216) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

It is this elevated level of discourse that pumps the blood of this vivacious game, lemme tell you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #217) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

That is definitely a volxen post
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #218) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

Are you messing with me? I was extremely proud of myself for identifying a hydra head
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #219) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Oversoul if I hydra'ed with someone do you think you could hydra hunt me?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #220) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

popsofctown is a secret chennisden-popsofctown hydra, can you guess a ballpark %age of times I let him post in this game?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #221) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't feel like that's an accurate recap.

I hope fooling 8/9 townies in that game might give you some sympathy/empathy for why I am horrify scared of you and want volxen.

Where is he please btw please unrapture him.

Can you look under his bed for magazines to show to those most high to change their minds?

I bet there are digests about race car engines under there.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:10 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1445, Shadoweh wrote:What's the basis for thinking TSE is lying about this? If he's lying wouldn't he just straight out claim a fake cop guilty on me? (It wouldn't even be the first time)
This is the funniest perspective slip I can remember seeing in a mafia game. We are playing a setup where players start with less-than-full powers, town!Shadoweh purportedly thinks she's a flavorcop that can become a Sane Cop and knows we have at least that amount of town power and
still
believes a memes-on-head player who has softed unupgraded is
full day parity cop
?
The only reason you wouldn't be at least as skeptical as tris is is from perspective slipping from knowing the guilty is accurate.
TSE don't rolefish yourself and talk about the claim more. Just leave it where it is.
Tris just hammer Shadoweh because her reaction to this claim is bad on top of everything else, don't rely on a claim from TSE. I claim I am daycopping this reaction as terrible, rely on that and just hammer this (and then please reread the game over night because your day 2 feels really off balance I feel like I was getting signal from you day 1 and it just like stopped if you can get back to hitting some kind of stride I could use more slots I can read that don't have a Nagito avatar)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know what Shadoweh's posthammer manner is. Giving us information that she previously claimed to consider scumsided information makes me think she's doing postflip WIFOM though. I wouldn't make colon slash faces
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

It is a pretty bad book, the popularity was pretty perplexing.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

Shadoweh I'm not calling you a jerk. LLD claimed town posthammer in AvP and slowed my thought process shift and gained her faction edge. She wasn't a jerk either. It's a game.

Could you explain why you are posting results now if you're actually town?

Could you see how from my point of view how you've been domineering about having that information all game and just flinging at us after your hammer with no justification about how you're trying to benefit us with it, it like, doesn't make me feel good?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Will you play with me again, Shadoweh?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #227) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:55 am

Post by popsofctown »

I was hoping the neighborhood wasn't real. Now I feel like Oversoul and Dunnstral don't love me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #228) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by popsofctown »

With all the mod typos maybe it's still possible Shadoweh was supposed to be a scumflip

Idk

I really don't get why she played the way she did. That role PM doesn't make it seem like she would convert to cop to me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #229) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I wanted to play with her more but also I thought she was scum and I have to play to my wincon.

Sad times.

Abu is probably a low info lynch. But also, very likely to flip red I think.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #230) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What does wya stand for?
Also why am I not enough for you dearest unwnd
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #231) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I read all of your paragraphs unwnd-kun
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #232) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You are more kakkoi than Abu and I would happily help you lynch him.
I don't want to rush the day though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #233) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm more interested in giving unwnd more time to align the nightplay with what he's claimed so far than I am TSE.

Mostly due to their respective dayplays
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #234) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

unwnd I like Video Games too
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #235) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

Abu's pushes are very forceful it would seem.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #236) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: AbuHumaid
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #237) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1551, NaCl wrote: I'm reconsidering on pops because if she's town I think the game is going to grind to a halt, especially after that last day. I still need to check through her some more, though.
I only understood this the third time I read it. You think if you mislynch me, the activity will drop out of the game?
My activity might drop regardless of whether I'm lynched, the game now has no Pine, no Oversoul, and no Shadoweh. One of those things is my fault, but I really thought she was scum, so I had to :/
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #238) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:20 am

Post by popsofctown »

What were you before you were a doctor?

Are you claiming loud visit -> loud doctor?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #239) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

*loud visitor

Why did you say you could confirm yourself town?

If you're actually town doctor, that's game throw behavior. You would be baiting the nightkill onto a slot you know isn't protected when you could have a nokill night if Dunnstral baits the kill instead
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #240) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

UNVOTE:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #241) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

From where I'm sitting.. it looks like you're a loud mafia doctor who claimed you could confirm yourself day 2 to help your slot
And didn't think enough about whether a loud town doctor is something that wants to be baiting NKs
And now you need some variant of AtE or another to clamber out of this
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #242) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:44 am

Post by popsofctown »

I mean I'm also demoralized 3 green flips doesn't feel great to me at all
But when people are frustrated and throw they tend to throw by -true-claiming. You got frustrated and decided to start fakeclaiming??
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #243) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

This game has a lot of the players I would try not to queue with, yeah.

I think it is good townplay to coerce people into playing the game. When you have to do it too much it makes you start building a grey list and paying attention to it more.. to be honest. This is a qualitatively different playerlist than Starry Night, for sure.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #244) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

ngl I kind of still feel like the doctor thing might be a scumclaim, but also NaCl's fear of killing what few active players this game has is kind of echoing with me.

Deb, Abu, Dunn, tris, and sheep are all people who just post what their read is and that's about it, usually not much more.

Dunn posted a meme though

That was cool I appreciated it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #245) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Well innocent child -> innocent child is not a great option for scum!unwnd. Attempts to convince MariaR to confirm scum!unwnd town in thread would result in a similar fate to TSE's
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #246) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Salt and Abu are still the scummiest slots for me. Yes, I am 0 for 1 on mislynches versus lynches. If I don't seem to be doing more or "going" places it's really hard when the thread is mostly air. NaCl is one of the few people playing the game but while I'm not going to make slam dunk brags right after a mislynch I feel confident enough about saltscum that I'm not really inclined to jam reads with that player. You're kind of the only player in the game unwnd, unless 1591 is "the new normal" and not a peak. I tend to feel like there's not enough fresh posting so I'd have to quote things I've said about salt and abu again. I really hate repeating myself. It's actually maybe like at the level of a phobia or something. I title my work emails in a foreign language sometimes just so the content and the title don't contain the same phrase.
Dunnstral is just kind of emptily stating I'm scum. I've seen him do that as both alignments, so I can't go anywhere with that.

tris and sheep both seem like players that can actually
play
but to varying extents largely haven't. The patterns of when tris' posting falls off and when sheep's posting fall off seems like tris gets disinterested randomly and sheep gets disinterested when the game gets genuinely uninteresting. That's working from memory.

I feel pretty open to changing my mind about tris if she can jog my memory about what I was townreading from her before and get more out of today, whereas Abu feels like a cursed_slot to me, with a combination of can't and won't post any things that would change my mind. Maybe it's the 08ness of me but I think it's really weird he's received so little pressure for the way he's playing and even now his positions seem designed to keep him safe.

DEB is a player I think would be unlikely to bus in the D2 position he was given so I was complacently hopeful today I would be able to just write him off for participating in a scum!Shadoweh lynch but obviously that was wrong. He's probably
still
unlikely to bus so I should hesitate to vote tris?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #247) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think we should massclaim at this point. I can't see it doing harm than good at this point. Abu should go first, but after that popcorn is fine.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #248) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1601, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1596, Dunnstral wrote:and both of us upgrade to the same thing - 1-shot vigilante
I didn't make this clear: Only one of us can upgrade to that, so it's like a competition of sorts

That's why I thought it would be swingy if Dns were to be mafia
Well, Abu claimed right away... I don't feel mega strongly on it but I think the information could help. I kind of want to figure out if your claim fits the setup.
Abu, if you're town, for your next game... it's better to get an idea about consensus before executing a massclaim
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #249) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

MariaR, because that's a masonry, and she flipped DNS neighbor.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #250) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:15 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1618, tris wrote:
In post 1594, popsofctown wrote:He's probably
still
unlikely to bus so I should hesitate to vote tris?
isn't this assuming he's scum? whether he would bus or not doesn't have any relevance if he's town.
In post 1612, sheepsaysmeep wrote:when someone claims that they know theres a wolf between you and another slot due to a physical result

and youre a villager

you naturally assume that from your pov the person is outed wolf to you bar concrete mechanical information

deciding that theyre still actually villager and the claim is for whatever reason fake is

not buyable
The fact that it was coming from TSE was good reason to mistrust it.
In post 1615, sheepsaysmeep wrote:tris why do you think im almost always wolf
Out of my poe, you're the one i scumread the most.

--------------------------

didn't realise it was now mylo. UNVOTE: to be safe.
As you mentioned later in the same post, it's mylo, so all lynches have to be assumed to be correct. If we lynch someone and they flip town it's game over anyway.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #251) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1621, NaCl wrote:Well, this has kind of stalled. I'm not waiting for Abu to respond, it's whatever.

I'm just going to claim, I don't think that anything changes for me since I'm not going to get more results or power up and the scum's NK is probably set.

I'm a 1-shot PT cop. I checked unwnd N1, he has no PT.

If we are massclaiming, I'd like sheep next.
In post 1617, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Wow, lol. I was wondering why the thread was locked for a while there :lol:
I'm fine going after who the now conf town TSE was SR'ng. I also don't like Sheep's last three posts.
VOTE: Sheepsaysmeep
I still have a bad feeling about Tris.
You checked that the thread was locked but didn't read what was going on?
Why unwnd?
If you can still become full PT cop I'm not sure it's good that you claimed if you're town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #252) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

Sheep, claim, and popcorn the next person.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #253) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Shadoweh reported no ill effects and faking a nono should be the same as doing a nono so I think you're good to go Dunnstral.

The worst that could happen is that MariaR removes you from the readlist so you can't reread DNS's posts anymore.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #254) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm a VT

Is MariaR on so much drugs she makes a role like that, or is MariaR never on enough drugs to make a role like that?

Unwnd did you start loud/announcing or did you upgrade into loud/announcing? The setup spec makes even night watcher seem less likely if you started that way
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #255) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:14 am

Post by popsofctown »

tris's role makes no sense in this setup. It can't interact with the fruit vendor because the fruit vendor announces anyway. It can't interact with either DNS or Dunnstral's role, because they kill. That's a lot of things for it to not work on, when it's also even night.

1657 bugs me because unwnd is conftown as far as I can tell, there's few enough PR claims that there should be 0-1 scum fakeclaiming PR and NaCl claimed an innocent on him.

The other most sus claim is NaCl's who played a lot wolfier back when this game was not a lifeless husk.

The coward in me really wants to lynch Abu or Sheep instead and decide on the PRs later, especially since I feel like NaCl and tris are playing more and I might get a clearer read on them next day phase.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #256) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm on board with this.
VOTE: AbuHumaid
Abu is independently scummier than sheep, and on top of that despite of his really bad play his lynch has been suspiciously uninteresting to people. Unwnd's been confirmed town and is the only one willing to vote Abu, but lots of other slots are treating him like an elephant in the room neither defending him nor agreeing it makes sense to lynch there and that really seems like scum are trying to lunge for the win this day phase.
I agree he's the safest lynch, and possibly a townie will upgrade off of lynching him and get a power that helps decide between tris/NaCl. It's probably like 20/80 but it's better than nothing.
Even if the upgrade is a power that can't actually investigate it could help with the setup spec.

Random:
What kind of game is your avatar from unwnd? Is it a jrpg?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #257) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

She's super cute and I'm tempted to order myself a Christmas gift
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #258) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Salt was playing pretty cautiously before so I am worried we did :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #259) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Salt are you scumcina?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #260) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1686, AbuHumaid wrote:I'm town by the way, but I'm already hammered, so whatever.

pops is scum.
I wish I was :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #261) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Can we find out why TSE was modkilled?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #262) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Didn't shadoweh also claim a target? Was it a difference of explicitness or something?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #263) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

NaCl hard carried me. Playing scum is bleh.

Dunnstral and I have been on opposite teams 6 games in a row. SIX
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #264) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I will read them unwnd you're my favorite
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #265) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1704, MariaR wrote:
In post 1700, popsofctown wrote:Didn't shadoweh also claim a target? Was it a difference of explicitness or something?
If you claimed your target you got turned vanilla
if you talked about the vanilla part you got mod killed.
That makes lots of sense
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #266) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1706, unwnd wrote:
In post 1703, popsofctown wrote:I will read them unwnd you're my favorite
Why are you still buddying me the game is over???? :oops:
Because I genuinely like you

You didn't ruin the game you were the funnest slot to play with.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #267) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

MariaR gave pine amazing role PM art, then pine replaced out because he hates me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #268) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ali posted excellent furrets
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #269) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

MariaR modded fine given the V/LA
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #270) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What did you learn?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #271) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1729, tris wrote:First thing is something I kind of already knew. I need to work on engaging more and just putting my thoughts more out in the open.

Second, there's a certain kind of townread I haven't been wrong with yet that I had on unwnd.

Third, I should trust that feeling I get on certain scum reads on me. Once again, it was coming from scum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aghh, I can't believe I let you lead me to mislynch someone twice in a row even though I wasn't even town reading you.
There's an art to it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #272) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1731, tris wrote:
In post 1675, popsofctown wrote: I agree he's the safest lynch, and possibly a townie will upgrade off of lynching him and get a power that helps decide between tris/NaCl. It's probably like 20/80 but it's better than nothing.
Was this to entice a townie into voting for the upgrade?
No it was to look like I wasn't being opportunistic in case I went to 6p lylo
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #273) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You're my favorite Splatoon Tetris
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #274) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Everyone and their mother scumread me but I felt like I was able to accomplish what I needed to to win anyway
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #275) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

Tris I want to be in your life forever
Let's roll town together

I'm not good at rolling town lately :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #276) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm more fun as town.

That's why its easy to tell when I'm scum
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”