Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Rise »

pretty sure it's Titus/??? right now. Lynch Titus guys.
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Rise »

Titus' latest posts was EHH? Was I supposed to claim cop with info d2 even though I had an inno? I tried to crumb though
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Rise »

Radiant/Guilty; I'm lonely :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:27 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hi friend
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lol yeah that doesn't locktown Urist at all.

Rise I guess you may have gotten rolecopped N1 maybe

I hope they can tell that Map Wolf was your inno, I think you made it pretty clear to anybody who goes looking for it
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Oh wait no I'm dumb rolecop only exists in tracker setup here sorry
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by Rise »

Do you guys want to know who I investigated last night? Am I allowed to say?
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Rise »

Guilty; Honestly my gut told me to investigate you N1 and I wish I did cause things would’ve played out differently. But I didn’t was because I was actually willing to give you another chance. The fact that you said I never agreed with you/was targeting you really tipped me off the edge tbh. This sucks cause it all benefited scum so much
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Maybe put it in a spoiler tag so people don't have to know if they don't want to

Rise - no worries, it's just as much my fault. I def projected a lot of frustration about how BS was lynched / how bad that hammer was unfairly onto you
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Rise »

Last night I investigated...

Spoiler: drumroll
PvtUrist (he came back inno). Basically town is screwed if they follow GL’s dying message. I can bet scum will push for it though.

I also want to post a few confessions in a bit about my play so I’ll do that soon. Will also spoiler it.
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Rise »

confessional

Spoiler:
N1 I investigated MW and he came back inno. The reason I did was because early on in the day I felt like MW was timid newbie town (GL’s push was also what what made me suspicious of him in the first place) and wanted to confirm. If he was town, I figured I could see who was pushing him unfairly. I think I had other reasons but I can’t remember rn; basically, I thought he was a good investment and I was 100% sure he wasn’t going to be NK’d. If he was guilty, obviously I’d out myself and eat that NK.

N2 I investigated Pvt; this was literally 50/50 for me because at the end I was pretty sus of him since he added fuel to the Guilty lynch and basically sat back and watched me do the dirty work of pushing him off the edge. The other half of me wanted to believe him cause his progression was really similar to mine. He came back inno.

I expected to live and maybe faus to die and if Pvt came back guilty, I would quote GL and hard push for his lynch. That way, I could hide for a bit longer. If he came back inno, I’d out myself and the scum team.

Was pretty confident of scum Guilty yesterday and with how hard he resisted death, I lowkey had a feeling he was the mafia PR and was going to try something tomorrow to try and challenge my PR. Plus any lynch is better than a confirmed inno lynch which was the counterwagon.

Rn it’s between Titus/GBJ/Faus. Titus almost definitely scum to me but unsure about who it is between GBJ/Faus.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lmao yikes I was way off this game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Actually should probably spoiler that whoops ^
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Rise »

Feeling Titus/faus right now tbh.

Spoiler:
GBJ has always seemed really pure to me. Also now faus’ U turn to save Titus may or may not have a whole new meaning lol. It’s up to Pvt to pick up my crumbs and continue where I left off.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Spoiler:
Maaaan I can't believe PvT wrote that whole case on me and was town not cool dude
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Rise »

Spoiler:
But I actually agreed with him lmao. Like I said his progression was really similar to mine - even more than I let on. I think if I was VT I’d pushed you even harder but I didn’t want to anger you or something in case you killed me/hard pushed me to get lynched...

ANALYSE MY ISO, TOWN
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:03 pm

Post by Rise »

YES MAP YES FIND THE SCUM. Also I’m happy my crumbs are found. Titus ain’t looking so good rn.
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Rise »

Actually GBJ/Titus. GBJ feels a little off today. Think Titus had a gambit planned betting on PR being alive and my death really shook things up.
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Rise »

Titus’ latest pushes were terrible and it’s telling how she completely ignored my crumbs. Also suggesting someone had a PR read on me since d1 and killed me to make her look bad is wtf. I wish I was alive, today was supposed to be my day to shine adgjllljgfd
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

the fact that at least one of faustiv/GBJ has to be scum is breaking my brain. I hope it's GBJ, the unvoting on the L-1s yesterday
was
weird at the time. if faustiv is scum here I'm gonna feel so shook and betrayed
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

whoops sorry that should definitely be spoiler tagged ^
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:47 pm

Post by Rise »

yeah final scumteam Titus/GBJ imo. With night phase and stuff, I almost forgot how townie faus is. If this is his scumgame then massive thumbs up tbh, I could never. I just hope they remember GBJ exists and figure out he’s more scummy than Pvt.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 41, Rise wrote:IM SORRY BUT WTF I JUST FOUND OUT WHO WAS MAFIA
As long as you keep it to this thread, I’m sure it’s fine. I just won’t comment on it. It’s probably optimal if you use spoiler tags.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 72, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 41, Rise wrote:IM SORRY BUT WTF I JUST FOUND OUT WHO WAS MAFIA
As long as you keep it to this thread, I’m sure it’s fine. I just won’t comment on it. It’s probably optimal if you use spoiler tags.
Which I see you have. :)
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Rise
Rise
Townie
Rise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by Rise »

Mm yeah I see what GBJ/Titus team are doing. Say MW is scummy —> blocked by faus —-> say Pvt is scummy. All the while they have each other as their safe second scumreads or something.

Map is so on point today + I’m happy him and faus are trusting each other.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”