Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Spoiler: Page By Page Analysis
Page 1:
Meh. Urist self-vote. Gyro "defending" me, reacting to it hard. Nothing really to note for me that's super AI. I guess you COULD say the Gyro entry is weird given his regular play. I'll give it a

Page 2:
Like Post by Alex (+0.5). Me/JV/TW memeing around a lot, JV/Me interaction about lynching Gyro. In hindsight the forward thinking and meta comparison made by JV in regards to Gyro’s other games appears somewhat townie to me
(+0.5).

Page 3:
FAUSTIV WITH THE ACTIVE LURK RED FLAG POST &
(-1.0).
Probably giving too much weight to it but man did that strike me as weird, and it still does. Thomth arrives and drops a “Random” vote on Ojoi who already had two votes, interesting. I would’ve given that a
but they didn’t unvote immediately like “oh shit I made a mistake let me fix that” so it suggests they were comfortable being under inspection for that. Also of note is TW starting the Thomth wagon.

Page 4:
At the time I remember liking Alex’s Post since it just felt like town willing to pressure slots that needed it
(+0.5).
TW drops towncase on me Post that I’m not sure needed to be expressed so early? And then in Post he talks about “murdering RVS” but doesn’t find Faustiv’s post about RVS dragging on the page earlier odd at all? Weird
(-0.5).

Page 5:
The only thing I really care for here is Post by JV. Demonstrates effort but doesn’t go over the top to make a case against Gyro, just showing us that he thinks there’s something off. Good stuff.
(+0.5)

Page 6:
JV thinks Ojoi is looking for coaching here, I like the thought process although I’m not sure it’s applicable. I WANT to give Ojoi the benefit of the doubt here but it does kind of look like a “let’s make everyone happy” kind of play, so for this interaction I’m going
(+0.5 JV)
and
(-0.5)
Ojoi.

Page 7:
Ojoi in post kind of just sheeps TW/JV’s meta explanations of my Newbie 1963 scum game, and doesn’t give much else even though I think there’s other content that could’ve been addressed. Kinda odd imo but not sure it’s worthy of being ruled AI.

Page 8:
This is the page where TW starts to seem a little pockety. He’s also trying to engage other people in the game discussion though, which is more than I can say for others at this point.

Page 9:
Post was a little icky but I think ultimately it’s Non-AI. Post by Ojoi now seems off to me because ultimately I don’t think JV’s real reason for pushing on her was “for being a newbie” or for playing like one
(-0.5).
Urist weary of TW being included in a Towbloc.

Page 10:
Post is a good post from TW and something I actually agreed with at the time
(+0.5).
Another good Alex post 234
(+0.5)
and even though it’s against me, I think his postalso makes sense from a town perspective. I think it’s kind of low-hanging fruit, but there wasn’t a whole lot going on in the game and it’s probably the first thing that jumped out to him. Also of note is that the Thomth wagon is on 3 votes but game progression seems to be slowing a little, something to keep note of maybe.

Page 11:
This page doesn’t really interest me much except for Urist’s Post & Post . I like the vote switch to get more out of a slot providing less contributions and the weariness for TW is logical
(+0.5).

Page 12:
TW/Me/Gyro all vote on Faustiv. Gyro jumping on that and giving a “reason” for it makes me hesitate on him because I feel like it’s nothing something he’d do and he wasn’t making plays like that earlier in the game
(-0.5).
TW’s vote seems to be more pure and looking to engage a slot who isn’t be given much attention
(+0.5).
Post by Ojoi is just… icky. Why would Town want to VT-Hunt and up the chances of Scum NKing a PR? Seemed like a soft attempt at PR Hunting by a Scum. I’m giving this a
(-1.0)
but I might be looking at this the wrong way. Would like some thoughts on this.

Page 13:
GJT direct contradiction between Post & . In 321 it appears as though they want to empathise with town with the (I would’ve looked to lynch Faustiv too) but then in 324 comes back around and says that being inactive and playing like Faustiv shouldn’t be a tell and that anyone on their wagon should be considered suspicious? Ew.
(-1.0)
I’m also not really seeing Thomth’s points here but I’m not sure it’s AI. They’re just posting kinda weird in general.

Page 14:
I’ll fully admit I may just be seeing this because I WANT to, but does it seem here like GJT is fearful of TW getting enough Towncred to lead the game? Could the “you could be a town powerplayer” be a scum worried of a player who is clearly competent at the game (TW) figuring them out? Not sure. Definitely seems like an active attempt to get TW out of the conversation as a leader of this Town, though.
(-0.5 GJT)
&
(+0.5 TW)
. I actually agree quite heavily with TW’s response in Post even though at the time it seemed a bit too defensive.

Page 15:
Not sure I agree with Urist’s take on GJT in Post . Not AI imo but just putting that out there. Otherwise I don’t really see anything here.

Page 16:
JV FAKE-HAMMER. I like this because the same thing happened in our last game together except they were on the receiving end, and it turned out to be a test from another town player to see their reaction. I think this was an attempt to mimic a play that was somewhat successful in the last game they saw, and think it’s a town move.
(+1.0)
Urist also self-voted here. Not sure what that means?

Page 17:
Thomth Post is just… uhh what? I cannot read this guy. Nothing else here really that I noticed right away.

Post 18:
GJT/TW interaction. Just seems more like playstyle discussion rather than anything AI. Not willing to put a value on it.

Spoiler: Read List by "Points"
Uncrowned
= MT
JacksonVirgo
= 2.5
Alexcellent
= 1.5
The Worst
= 1
Urist = 0.5
Thomth = 0
Gyro
= -1
Ojoi
= -2
GJT
= -2.5
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 450, Uncrowned wrote:
Spoiler: Page By Page Analysis
Page 1:
Meh. Urist self-vote. Gyro "defending" me, reacting to it hard. Nothing really to note for me that's super AI. I guess you COULD say the Gyro entry is weird given his regular play. I'll give it a

Page 2:
Like Post by Alex (+0.5). Me/JV/TW memeing around a lot, JV/Me interaction about lynching Gyro. In hindsight the forward thinking and meta comparison made by JV in regards to Gyro’s other games appears somewhat townie to me
(+0.5).

Page 3:
FAUSTIV WITH THE ACTIVE LURK RED FLAG POST &
(-1.0).
Probably giving too much weight to it but man did that strike me as weird, and it still does. Thomth arrives and drops a “Random” vote on Ojoi who already had two votes, interesting. I would’ve given that a
but they didn’t unvote immediately like “oh shit I made a mistake let me fix that” so it suggests they were comfortable being under inspection for that. Also of note is TW starting the Thomth wagon.

Page 4:
At the time I remember liking Alex’s Post since it just felt like town willing to pressure slots that needed it
(+0.5).
TW drops towncase on me Post that I’m not sure needed to be expressed so early? And then in Post he talks about “murdering RVS” but doesn’t find Faustiv’s post about RVS dragging on the page earlier odd at all? Weird
(-0.5).

Page 5:
The only thing I really care for here is Post by JV. Demonstrates effort but doesn’t go over the top to make a case against Gyro, just showing us that he thinks there’s something off. Good stuff.
(+0.5)

Page 6:
JV thinks Ojoi is looking for coaching here, I like the thought process although I’m not sure it’s applicable. I WANT to give Ojoi the benefit of the doubt here but it does kind of look like a “let’s make everyone happy” kind of play, so for this interaction I’m going
(+0.5 JV)
and
(-0.5)
Ojoi.

Page 7:
Ojoi in post kind of just sheeps TW/JV’s meta explanations of my Newbie 1963 scum game, and doesn’t give much else even though I think there’s other content that could’ve been addressed. Kinda odd imo but not sure it’s worthy of being ruled AI.

Page 8:
This is the page where TW starts to seem a little pockety. He’s also trying to engage other people in the game discussion though, which is more than I can say for others at this point.

Page 9:
Post was a little icky but I think ultimately it’s Non-AI. Post by Ojoi now seems off to me because ultimately I don’t think JV’s real reason for pushing on her was “for being a newbie” or for playing like one
(-0.5).
Urist weary of TW being included in a Towbloc.

Page 10:
Post is a good post from TW and something I actually agreed with at the time
(+0.5).
Another good Alex post 234
(+0.5)
and even though it’s against me, I think his postalso makes sense from a town perspective. I think it’s kind of low-hanging fruit, but there wasn’t a whole lot going on in the game and it’s probably the first thing that jumped out to him. Also of note is that the Thomth wagon is on 3 votes but game progression seems to be slowing a little, something to keep note of maybe.

Page 11:
This page doesn’t really interest me much except for Urist’s Post & Post . I like the vote switch to get more out of a slot providing less contributions and the weariness for TW is logical
(+0.5).

Page 12:
TW/Me/Gyro all vote on Faustiv. Gyro jumping on that and giving a “reason” for it makes me hesitate on him because I feel like it’s nothing something he’d do and he wasn’t making plays like that earlier in the game
(-0.5).
TW’s vote seems to be more pure and looking to engage a slot who isn’t be given much attention
(+0.5).
Post by Ojoi is just… icky. Why would Town want to VT-Hunt and up the chances of Scum NKing a PR? Seemed like a soft attempt at PR Hunting by a Scum. I’m giving this a
(-1.0)
but I might be looking at this the wrong way. Would like some thoughts on this.

Page 13:
GJT direct contradiction between Post & . In 321 it appears as though they want to empathise with town with the (I would’ve looked to lynch Faustiv too) but then in 324 comes back around and says that being inactive and playing like Faustiv shouldn’t be a tell and that anyone on their wagon should be considered suspicious? Ew.
(-1.0)
I’m also not really seeing Thomth’s points here but I’m not sure it’s AI. They’re just posting kinda weird in general.

Page 14:
I’ll fully admit I may just be seeing this because I WANT to, but does it seem here like GJT is fearful of TW getting enough Towncred to lead the game? Could the “you could be a town powerplayer” be a scum worried of a player who is clearly competent at the game (TW) figuring them out? Not sure. Definitely seems like an active attempt to get TW out of the conversation as a leader of this Town, though.
(-0.5 GJT)
&
(+0.5 TW)
. I actually agree quite heavily with TW’s response in Post even though at the time it seemed a bit too defensive.

Page 15:
Not sure I agree with Urist’s take on GJT in Post . Not AI imo but just putting that out there. Otherwise I don’t really see anything here.

Page 16:
JV FAKE-HAMMER. I like this because the same thing happened in our last game together except they were on the receiving end, and it turned out to be a test from another town player to see their reaction. I think this was an attempt to mimic a play that was somewhat successful in the last game they saw, and think it’s a town move.
(+1.0)
Urist also self-voted here. Not sure what that means?

Page 17:
Thomth Post is just… uhh what? I cannot read this guy. Nothing else here really that I noticed right away.

Post 18:
GJT/TW interaction. Just seems more like playstyle discussion rather than anything AI. Not willing to put a value on it.

Spoiler: Read List by "Points"
Uncrowned
= MT
JacksonVirgo
= 2.5
Alexcellent
= 1.5
The Worst
= 1
Urist = 0.5
Thomth = 0
Gyro
= -1
Ojoi
= -2
GJT
= -2.5
Interesting reads here actually, I somewhat tend to agree. However which lynch do you think we will get the most information from rather than more likely to be scum?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Here's the thing, even with that analysis, I still can't shake the feeling of TW/Urist being a TvS,

I'm actually not sure which lynch would get us the most information, I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I want the lynch to be Ojoi since GJT has had less opportunity to give content, so I think my read on them is less accurate. Ojoi has had more time and been prompted more to be involved in conversation. If I ignore Faustiv's shining moment of scummy behavior, GJT overall is less likely to be scum than Ojoi is given my current reads.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 452, Uncrowned wrote:Here's the thing, even with that analysis, I still can't shake the feeling of TW/Urist being a TvS,

I'm actually not sure which lynch would get us the most information, I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I want the lynch to be Ojoi since GJT has had less opportunity to give content, so I think my read on them is less accurate. Ojoi has had more time and been prompted more to be involved in conversation. If I ignore Faustiv's shining moment of scummy behavior, GJT overall is less likely to be scum than Ojoi is given my current reads.
Personally, I think ojoi is the lynch for today but that might be that I am biased towards my reads over logic as well so not sure.

wiki // GTKAS
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Same here.

I'm hoping to get a bit more out of my "null" group (Urist/Thomth/Gyro) since I feel like my reads on them are pretty flimsy and have the most likelihood of being inaccurate atm.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by the worst »

v cute avi jv

I kinda think I should be able to sort Urist if he starts actually believing what he's saying but like him not really having any conviction is scum indicative

So I guess I'd rather lynch not-him today but he's not someone I'm gonna defend
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I think we have better lynches
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Lol handing out points. Im pretty impressed with having negative points
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Uncrowned »

Eh, honestly you're a tough read so I tried to find minor deviations.

If it's any consolation I'm hoping you don't get lynched D1 lol
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Gjt »

UNVOTE: The Worst

Gonna take my vote off for now. I got some info I wanted, certainly not as willing to make as high up Town read as Uncrowned has. Don't disagree with entire list either Ojoi was one of my higher scum reads, was not a fan of their posts at all, but it's a case of similar dilemma with Faustiv/me. Do I stick with gut or put it down to bad play. Don't wanna keep going round in circles either.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Gjt »

I also tend to work in different ways, popular question is everyones top Scum reads. I'm curious on everyones top Town Reads, not needing a full reads list. Not including yourself who are the 2 people you'd be willing to back as Town currently?

Initially I wasn't a fan of Alexcellents posts. I've been back through them and feel I skimmed too much. I'm not 100% convinced, but ahead of others currently and I would stick Uncrowned currently in my top 2 right now. Mainly I don't Town read anyone else enough to go in there
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:08 am

Post by the worst »

Gjt you should keep your vote in play!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:09 am

Post by the worst »

Gyro feels less towny than he did last time :< but we didn't wagon him this time so I guess the nuance in the tell I used last time doesn't really apply hey
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Gjt »

Gyros post regarding Ojoi seemed too convenient, was during the fake lynch and don't feel they would have posted it of they knew wasn't a lynch. Maybe reading too much into it, but didn't help with their reply after when I mentioned
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:58 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Are y'all saying... that gyro seems scummy right now..?

wiki // GTKAS
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Gjt »

If that's to me I didn't except those posts, nothing before and nothing after which is why I'm wondering if I'm over thinking it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Gjt »

Right now I'm debating Ojoi and Gyro. Gun to head I'd probably say Ojoi, but think I have enough bad feeling for Gyro and not sure I have enough doubt to wait for a Ojoi replacement before going round in a circle again
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I legit have been saying Gyro is going to flip scum the whole game and y'all shut that down :c

wiki // GTKAS
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Uncrowned »

He's not who I want for D1 lynch but he's been a lil susp.
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I cant decide whether you should live or die
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 462, the worst wrote:Gyro feels less towny than he did last time :< but we didn't wagon him this time so I guess the nuance in the tell I used last time doesn't really apply hey
Ii think theres a decent chance gyro is scum but i think there's a higher chance that ojoi/gjt are scum

Gyro is someone I want to come back to on D2 and figure out
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Gjt »

Been thinking it over, don't wanna run round in circles. It's only that one comment for me with Gyro, I'd rather push the worst. Regardless of flip them and Urist can be reviewed tomorrow. Still very sure there is a scum vote on the Faustiv wagon

VOTE: Ojoi
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Gjt »

That should be lynch now
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.10
ojoi (5) -
JacksonVirgo, Uncrowned, the worst, PvtUrist, Gjt
PvtUrist (1) -
Thomth
Gjt (1) -
Gyro Zeppeli
Uncrowned (1) -
Alexcellent

Not Voting (1) -
ojoi

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Micc »

ojoi has been lynched Day 1. She was a
Town Doctor

It is now Night 1. The deadline for Night 1 is in (expired on 2019-12-04 12:22:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”