Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: Farkran

You're really okay with being lynched? Put your money where your mouth is and selfvote then.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2649, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2647, Farkran wrote:This is literally the least fun i had in a game of fm.
Sorry to hear that. Mafia is a frustrating game though. If you get pissed off easily you might not want to play.
Yeah, sure. I had fun in all the other games i played, and i plan to join more. I'll just make sure to blacklist anyone coming from here.

Can we get this over with?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2649, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2647, Farkran wrote:This is literally the least fun i had in a game of fm.
Sorry to hear that. Mafia is a frustrating game though. If you get pissed off easily you might not want to play.
+1 Sorry you're not having fun. That's never my intent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:16 am

In post 2651, Farkran wrote:Yeah, sure. I had fun in all the other games i played, and i plan to join more. I'll just make sure to blacklist anyone coming from here.

If I may ask, what specifically is making you so unhappy?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2593, Menalque wrote:Flub can I get a plain readslist for future reference pls
I haven't really been solving in terms of reads

What has you interested in them anyway?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:18 am

In post 2654, Flubbernugget wrote:I haven't really been solving in terms of reads
*blinks in confusion*
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2653, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2651, Farkran wrote:Yeah, sure. I had fun in all the other games i played, and i plan to join more. I'll just make sure to blacklist anyone coming from here.

Worst town i ever played with, for various reasons. From scum!pov, bullying is ok - i also did my share of bullying towards town player when that helped advancing my wincon. Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.

I had plenty of fun in other games, so your "don't play if you don't like it" is moot. I'll just never play with you again, that should be enough
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2655, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2654, Flubbernugget wrote:I haven't really been solving in terms of reads
*blinks in confusion*
God spiked the air in my life SS. I think that's the only explanation.

Yesterday, I got accused of having an affair with a professional colleague because I texted him.

Today, Farkan is well Farkan.

Flubber is well not solving.

I feel like if I went into a hole, people would be sane.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Farkran »

Not selfvoting btw, i consider that gamethrowing, even if it helps town gain info. I'd much rather have town decide wheter to believe me or not, so when i flip you can VCA properly
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2656, Farkran wrote:

Worst town i ever played with, for various reasons. From scum!pov, bullying is ok - i also did my share of bullying towards town player when that helped advancing my wincon. Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.

I had plenty of fun in other games, so your "don't play if you don't like it" is moot. I'll just never play with you again, that should be enough
Uhh you think I am bullying now because I disagree with your logic but you know I'm town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2659, Titus wrote:
In post 2656, Farkran wrote:

Uhh you think I am bullying now because I disagree with your logic but you know I'm town?
Nah, you're probably justified. I think there are 2 scum in {pp, flubber, titus} so you have 2 out of 3 chances to be advancing your wincon rather than just being toxic
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:28 am

In post 2656, Farkran wrote:Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.
Insulting people's play is fair imo, if it relates to the game you should be able to say that someone's playing badly or made a mistake. Insulting the actual person, of course, is unacceptable, and it's reasonable to not want to play again with people who do that. Similarly, the hard ignore is a bit much, Titus...

Who are you referring to when you say "I won't play with you again," though? Because the majority of people here haven't done anything objectionable at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 am

In post 2658, Farkran wrote:Not selfvoting btw, i consider that gamethrowing, even if it helps town gain info. I'd much rather have town decide wheter to believe me or not, so when i flip you can VCA properly
If you believe it would help town, by definition it isn't gamethrowing.

However, the VCA point is reasonable. But it does leave the possibility that you're bluffing about wanting to be lynched.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2661, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2656, Farkran wrote:Going as far as to insult players and hard-ignore them should be against the rules, but i guess i just have to eat it up.
Insulting people's play is fair imo, if it relates to the game you should be able to say that someone's playing badly or made a mistake. Insulting the actual person, of course, is unacceptable, and it's reasonable to not want to play again with people who do that. Similarly, the hard ignore is a bit much, Titus...

Who are you referring to when you say "I won't play with you again," though? Because the majority of people here haven't done anything objectionable at all.
We're leaving this for postgame. Not interested into discussing it now. I had to answer titus, because threating to hard-ignore is toxic as shit even if he is scum, but other than that i don't care
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2663, Farkran wrote:hard-ignore is toxic as shit even if he is scum
She btw

And I'm not really hard ignoring you, as you can tell. You just make no fucking sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:32 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2662, Something_Smart wrote:But it does leave the possibility that you're bluffing about wanting to be lynched.
He shouldn't want to be lynched as either alignment. If he flips town, it's not going to help us (aside from confirmation of his role, so read: much).
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2664, Titus wrote:
She btw

And I'm not really hard ignoring you, as you can tell. You just make no fucking sense.
You claimed you would, and that's toxic. You'd better stick to your word, or apologize.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2666, Farkran wrote:
In post 2664, Titus wrote:
She btw

You claimed you would, and that's toxic. You'd better stick to your word, or apologize.
Well, I'm sorry for how you're feeling but please for the love of my brain think before you speak.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:36 am

In post 2665, PenguinPower wrote:He shouldn't want to be lynched as either alignment. If he flips town, it's not going to help us (aside from confirmation of his role, so read: much).
Baton Pass Suicide Squad begs to differ, lol. There are situations where it can be the right move, or at least a reasonable move.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2668, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2665, PenguinPower wrote:He shouldn't want to be lynched as either alignment. If he flips town, it's not going to help us (aside from confirmation of his role, so read: much).
Baton Pass Suicide Squad begs to differ, lol. There are situations where it can be the right move, or at least a reasonable move.
I was speaking about this game specifically. His thought process is that we'll sheep his reads if he flips town, and that almost never happens (and I doubt it would happen here).
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Also...that was quite interesting to see three people self-vote to stay out of lylo...
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:39 am

In post 2669, PenguinPower wrote:I was speaking about this game specifically. His thought process is that we'll sheep his reads if he flips town, and that almost never happens (and I doubt it would happen here).
Didn't he also say something about clearing up all the controversy around his slot (including his claim)?

Like valid reasons exist, even if that one is invalid.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Maybe. Ultimate point is that I don't really believe he wants to get lynched.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:40 am

In post 2670, PenguinPower wrote:Also...that was quite interesting to see three people self-vote to stay out of lylo...
Yes it was absolutely hilarious to read. Probably not hilarious for the living players though :lol:
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Ready to hear Menal's solve...