Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 1428, Luca Blight wrote:Because I feel like Norwegian's actually been trying to progress the game more than most - his poor progression invites pressure onto himself that he could have avoided. Does it automatically make him Town? No, but there are better candidates imo.

A50 has been lying low, playing it safe while not doing anything to solve the game or push his biggest SR. He's also using excuses for his lack of effort, which he did in the last game I played with him where he was scum. His FL 'spew' excuse was particularly bad.
I'll agree A50 is much quieter than usual. But iirc he had some IRL stuff going on.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In that order listed.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Dolly
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

just another irritating lurker keep walking.

- Bunno
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by Dolly Parton »

Nor

You've been one of my top TRs all game. Watching you destroy that is heart breaking.

What is the count? Am I at the claim stage?
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 1503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:just another irritating lurker keep walking.
Are you calling me a lurker?

I've been active since I replaced in. I had a busy weekend and not so much time for mafia but calling me a lurker is just nonsense.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Dolly, can you explain why my wagon dissolving makes me town cleared?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I feel like there's been an unreasonable amount of resistance to the A50 wagon this game, considering how easily others have been run up to L-2.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 1506, Luca Blight wrote:Dolly, can you explain why my wagon dissolving makes me town cleared?
I'm a team player. I would have stayed on until your lynching had it not dissolved. I don't think a scum!luca wagon looses steam.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 1507, Luca Blight wrote:I feel like there's been an unreasonable amount of resistance to the A50 wagon this game, considering how easily others have been run up to L-2.
I'm not against it albeit a major part of me wanting to vote there is out of survival tbh. What is the count on A50 right now?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

A50 only has two votes, which is the most he’s had all game.

Why would a Scum!Luca wagon not lose steam?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1509, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 1507, Luca Blight wrote:I feel like there's been an unreasonable amount of resistance to the A50 wagon this game, considering how easily others have been run up to L-2.
I'm not against it albeit a major part of me wanting to vote there is out of survival tbh. What is the count on A50 right now?
Im voting you out of survival here. There is no visible interest in voting Mena right now.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

NorwegianboyEE, what do you think of Menalque’s case against you?

And what do you think about the subsequent votes on your wagon?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1505, Dolly Parton wrote: Are you calling me a lurker?

I've been active since I replaced in. I had a busy weekend and not so much time for mafia but calling me a lurker is just nonsense.
I wasn't referring to you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1512, Luca Blight wrote:NorwegianboyEE, what do you think of Menalque’s case against you?

And what do you think about the subsequent votes on your wagon?
Oh yeah, i just finished my exam so i have time to look through it now.
I was under the impression that everyone was voting me, but looking at it most people unvoted. I didn't have time to respond to anything prior to the exam so i took emergency precautions. Should be fine now though. At least until my next one comes up.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1402, Menalque wrote:The scum!indicative thing here is later on. He says in #173 that "Layla is looking more town right now". There's plenty of action in the game between #173 and #601, but there's no explanation for why Layla went from looking more town to being scummy again. In his top 3 SRs after Tea, in fact.
Lol really? So because i said Layla is looking a bit more town, yet put her as a scumlean in my first hurried reads list that makes me scummy? Epic fail argument. -1 credibility points for Menalque.
I like to constantly describe my thoughts, if someone sounds scummy or town i will say it. Does that mean i will 100% townbin or scumbin anyone at a given time? No.
Also, do you really expect my reads to remain static in a 18 player game when i didn't even remember the names of half the playerlist when i made that first reads list?
In post 1402, Menalque wrote:Then, Layla reps out. Norway has some interaction with hectic, but very little. Hectic comes up 6 times if you ctrl+f his name in Norway's ISO, and one of those posts is #931 suggesting that hectic is very scummy.

But then by the time of his readslist in #1358 hectic is back to "no strong stance" rather than being in the scummy pool.

This entire progression doesn't make sense based on how much hectic posted in the interim (or Layla for that matter) and especially doesn't make sense given Norway's expressed opinions on them.
So you're referring to this post:
In post 931, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic now has -15 points.
Which is an obvious joke post.
And then claiming i'm scummy for putting him as "null" read in 1358 when this has been pretty much my read the whole time?
-5 credibility points for Menalque.
In post 1402, Menalque wrote:Okay, now let's look at Norways interactions around the FL slot. So we get the sudden FL vote, which is explained as coming from rereading the game in #175. We then have a number of posts on problems with FL and why his posting is scummy. NB: before this, Norway was voting for tea.

But then he COMPLETELY REVERSES HIS OPINION in #315 despite FL having NO INTERACTION with him in-between his initial FL vote and revoting tea with saying that "FL can be town for now". Like, he doesn't explain why his reasons for SRing FL became less valid, and also FL *unvotes his top scumspect immediately after Norway revotes tea*.
Yeah, i unvoted because nobody really cared to join my vote. And my scumcase wasn't that strong. Therefore i unvoted for the sake of joining an actual wagon.
Another twisting of events to suit your scum!me narrative.
-3 credibility points for Menalque.
In post 1402, Menalque wrote:Firstly, the fact that norway feels the need to provide an explanation specifically and uniquely for FL in his #601 readslist. And secondly his just strange behaviour around FL after the chemist guilty, where goes from asking for more discussion to aggressively insisting the lynch happen as fast as possible. It's an odd tonal shift.
Yeah, because we went from "Chemist might have an guilty" to: "Chemist totally exposed FL as obvious mafia" so therefore there was no need for anymore discussion in my opinion. Maybe you're different. But i don't really care much for keeping exposed mafia alive any more than necessary. Especially when he kept spouting bullshit and distracting everyone.
Why is this scum indicative again?
-1 credibility points for Menalque.
#
The things you're writing about the tea wagon doesn't need any response, you're just wrong. I am proud of my handling of that slot, and i don't see how it makes me scum. No matter how much caps lock you use it isn't going to prove it otherwise.
-20 credibility points for Menalque.
In post 1402, Menalque wrote:When you add that to him being happy to vote both wake, dolly, and me coming into today, he's way too vote happy.
Unless you've got specific proof that i'm distracting from a wagon on one of my scum partners (in which case, you need to name who) this isn't scum indicative. Stop pretending it is.
In post 1402, Menalque wrote:And this pk shading based on him lynching wrong in a past game followed by a vote for him shortly after is also terrible, esp the "I'd sooner trust FL's words in his villainous breakdown rant than your reads" which is so hyperbolic and unnecessary:
Dude, my literal persona is hyperbolic and unnecessary. Town or scum. Don't believe me? Read page 29 of my towngame here: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=81377&start=700
In post 1402, Menalque wrote:I think all of the most damning evidence for norway!scum is listed above in the post.

NB: Also, wanted to mention: if norway flips red I think that Dunn is lock!scum p much. I haven't like deeply investigated this, but the impression I get from their interactions is horrible. Decided to mention now bc if we lynch norway, which we should, I almost certainly die tonight.
There is no damning evidence. Where? You got a guilty or something? Why are you unable to view my position from a town perspective?
I don't see why you connect me with Dunn, but if you've got anything specific examples you want to talk about go ahead.
And the reason i pointed out your last paragraph yesterday is because if you're town, i thought it would be really funny for you to have such a hubris that you actually believe "scum is going to nightkill me tommorow because of this!" when in reality i'd flip town and the mafia would keep you alive because you'd look scummy as fuck rallying the lynch against a town slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pisskop is just a meme.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1441, Tea wrote:I think faking hubris is the #1 thing he does as scum
You've only seen my scumgame once. Why do you act like you've got me all figured out? Especially that meta post earlier. It's a bit tryhardy.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Luca Blight »

That’s a pretty good defence. I think NorwegianboyEE is Town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Post 1446 is pretty good and reinforces my townread of Tea.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1456, Menalque wrote:when you reveal who you are

he magically forgets all of those and his previous SR
Yes because my whole reason for scumreading him was because i thought he was you. A person who'se scum and townplay i'm a bit more familiar with. But Chennisden is an entirely different person with entirely different tells.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1458, Menalque wrote:before I just didn't really think about dolly because I was scumhunting elsewhere
Why oh why is Menalque ignoring the Dolly wagon so hard?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1490, Hectic wrote:Menu's case on Norwee is actually pretty convincing.

VOTE: Norwee

I don't have a protect.
Hectic's random wagon join here is kinda awful.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gonna need a vote count before i place a vote again. Need a refresher.

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1518, Luca Blight wrote:That’s a pretty good defence. I think NorwegianboyEE is Town.
lol what, no it isn’t, it’s fucking atrocious

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”