Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm ok doing it in reverse order, as long as those two are our next targets

if you're not willing to listen, i don't care anymore, i'll sheep whatever SS says
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I'll vote Egix as always.

I think it's ridiculous that you and S_S think that I, as scum, eliminate my only path to a win.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Less so you since I expect better of S_S.
<(") | (")>
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Did I post yet
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2929, Something_Smart wrote:Still probably just win lynching in {PP, Egix, bob}?

Fark, who did you neighborize?
Why bob? Even just pointing me to previous posts would work
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

You did now.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2955, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2929, Something_Smart wrote:Still probably just win lynching in {PP, Egix, bob}?

Fark, who did you neighborize?
Why bob? Even just pointing me to previous posts would work
I wanted to consolidate a townread to narrow my lynchpool
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2955, Flubbernugget wrote:Why bob? Even just pointing me to previous posts would work
Err PoE?

By the same token PP I don't exactly scumread you but I don't townread you as much as I do Fark and Amrun.

The longer I continue to be alive the less I will put trust in my reads though. I initially thought I didn't die because scum were afraid of a protective, which I suppose could make sense as to why LUV didn't die N1 as well. But regardless if scum were really scared of me leading town to victory they probably would have attempted the shot on me anyway.

I guess it's possible that they thought Menalque was a protective, let me go look at his response to Titus's claim and see if maybe they thought he was softing a CC.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Hmm. It's not exactly damning but it's possible that Menalque looked protective-y from the exchange starting here.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2948, Farkran wrote:Yeah, bob answered and i believe he is town, but regardless:

we have 3 mislynches to fish from {pp, flubber, egix, amrun, bob}, if you believe me being conftown now, and, well, SS.

Menalque died today, but both i and SS were better targets, so that kill was probably made either to save egix or to frame him, as egix was menalque's strongest scumread before titus misclaimed. Regardless if it was a frame or save, i think Egix is too much involved and needs to be removed before lylo, so:

if you're willing to listen to me, we lynch PP today and if he flips town we go for egix, if we're wrong again we reevaluate later among who is still alive.

VOTE: pp
So... you're just believing that those must have been level 101 readslists?

Why is it Penguin and not Flubber?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Farkran »

Because VCA, interactions with sheeps, rabid has been soft-defending him earlier in the game, but ultimately my main reason is that i can't believe PP could be so bad if he is town
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2948, Farkran wrote:Yeah, bob answered and i believe he is town, but regardless:

we have 3 mislynches to fish from {pp, flubber, egix, amrun, bob}, if you believe me being conftown now, and, well, SS.

Menalque died today, but both i and SS were better targets, so that kill was probably made either to save egix or to frame him, as egix was menalque's strongest scumread before titus misclaimed. Regardless if it was a frame or save, i think Egix is too much involved and needs to be removed before lylo, so:

if you're willing to listen to me, we lynch PP today and if he flips town we go for egix, if we're wrong again we reevaluate later among who is still alive.

1) you're still not confimed

2) it's more likely your/ss reads aren't the best or scum was afraid of men's activity
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:46 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2952, PenguinPower wrote:I'll vote Egix as always.

I think it's ridiculous that you and S_S think that I, as scum, eliminate my only path to a win.
I'm super torn on penguin being scum
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2961, Farkran wrote:Because VCA, interactions with sheeps, rabid has been soft-defending him earlier in the game, but ultimately my main reason is that i can't believe PP could be so bad if he is town
Stop being an ass. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them bad town, Mr. Rabid is never scum and sheep was an all town wagon.
In post 2963, Flubbernugget wrote:

Hi, I have fairly good winrate as scum. Regardless of how bad you think I am as town, I don't eliminate my only slim possibility of pulling out a scum win by killing Menal last night. I would have had to kill Mr. Derptunnel first. Menal would have been a good lylo friend given activity and strenght of townread on me.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2964, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2961, Farkran wrote:Because VCA, interactions with sheeps, rabid has been soft-defending him earlier in the game, but ultimately my main reason is that i can't believe PP could be so bad if he is town
Stop being an ass. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them bad town, Mr. Rabid is never scum and sheep was an all town wagon.
I have never said either thing so nice misrep there + you've been an ass for the whole game, i don't care about you lecturing me now + i'm not being an ass if i believe you're scum, in fact that's my way of respecting your play in this game even though it's not enjoyable at all
In post 2963, Flubbernugget wrote:

In post 2964, PenguinPower wrote: Hi, I have fairly good winrate as scum. Regardless of how bad you think I am as town, I don't eliminate my only slim possibility of pulling out a scum win by killing Menal last night. I would have had to kill Mr. Derptunnel first. Menal would have been a good lylo friend given activity and strenght of townread on me.
we're killing egix after you, why are you being survivalistic about it?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Uh...I don’t like being mislynched for dumb reasons (or at all really).

Like - I know I’m town. That’s the only thing I know for sure - well and that SS is a mason. Why would I be ok with it?
<(") | (")>
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2961, Farkran wrote:Because VCA, interactions with sheeps, rabid has been soft-defending him earlier in the game, but ultimately my main reason is that
i can't believe PP could be so bad if he is town
This is so TvT it hurts.
In post 2962, Flubbernugget wrote:

1) you're still not confimed
I'd say he's pretty damn close to it though.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2967, Egix96 wrote:This is so TvT it hurts.
He's been saying that/we've been going back and forth for most of the game - why are you just now bringing that up/pointing that out?
<(") | (")>
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Amrun »

Just warning all my games: I have a stomach virus and it’s sapping me of all energy to be productive.

I have not finished my catchup for this reason but I did get farther and continually make progress. If necessary I can comment on gamestate but I’d prefer to catch totally up. I actually posted this in the wrong game first, that’s how poorly I feel right now.

If I had known how long it would take me to catch up, I wouldn’t have replaced in. I sincerely apologize.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2968, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2967, Egix96 wrote:This is so TvT it hurts.
He's been saying that/we've been going back and forth for most of the game - why are you just now bringing that up/pointing that out?
Because in prior dayphases I wasn't so sure that you were both town.
In post 2969, Amrun wrote:Just warning all my games: I have a stomach virus and it’s sapping me of all energy to be productive.

I have not finished my catchup for this reason but I did get farther and continually make progress. If necessary I can comment on gamestate but I’d prefer to catch totally up. I actually posted this in the wrong game first, that’s how poorly I feel right now.

If I had known how long it would take me to catch up, I wouldn’t have replaced in. I sincerely apologize.
Get well soon!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

So before then egix what did you think there interactions meant for both there alignments? and how did that change from what it was to the now beleif you claim to think thats its TvT. As since clearly they must have somethign else before for you know to think they are TvT
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 2971, bob3141 wrote:So before then egix what did you think there interactions meant for both there alignments? and how did that change from what it was to the now beleif you claim to think thats its TvT. As since clearly they must have somethign else before for you know to think they are TvT
My feeling before was that Far v Penguin was TvS with Penguin being the scum.
But now I've come around to them both being town from reading the dead scums for spew.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

What about that spew as you put it, changed your mind. What from teh dead scums spew made you think it was tvt that you couldnt see before.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

Part 3

- I think this is a slightly good look for benslot considering that Rabid had made an argument to rule sheep out from being scum on the Garmr wagon in (Unlike me, he hadn't argued that Ben quickhammering didn't seem like self-conscious scum)

- Again, scums are double-teaming on ben.

- I think that the conflicting takes on Ben's meta here are another good look for him.

- Damn it, I can't decide whether this is a defence of a buddy or he's just TMIing Flubb town.

, - Ben looking better still.

- "i dont wolfread (Flubb) necessarily though" Uuuurk that's not good. Reads to me like Sheep was trying to back away from having to bus.

- I find this reminiscent of Rabid's earlier push on Smart.

, - Rabid explains a scumread on Far while offhandedly rejecting "menal's proposed sheep deal". +Town for Far.

- I actually think that this is anti-spew, considering that Sheep probably knew he was approaching his demise.

~ - I'm not really seeing anything here that makes me think this couldn't have been scum theatre. I know I felt differently about Flubb's Rabid push before, but I guess it's not outside the realm of possibility that, if both scum!flubb and scum!sheep are at risk of being lynched, Flubb makes a case on Rabid in an effort to make him look better? (Making it look like grasping for a mislynch when it's not)

- "But I'd love to go back to ben if there are any takers..." he says, as he votes his buddy. Because Ben is a mislynch, that's why.

, - I will say, if this was meant to be a distancing attempt (not that I believe so, but still) then it's a pretty novel one.

That should be it for the first two Days. So far, here's how I would rank it (best to worst looking):

Ben/Amrun
Far
Penguin
Bob
Flubb

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”