JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 724, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 702, the worst wrote:Any counterwagon interest you atm?

I can probably be talked into lynching thomths slot after his more recent string of posts. But if majority can't be convinced of GJT then I guess Gyro it is.
If you can convince me with what they've said, I might switch to a gjt lynch but I just don't see scum!gjt as of right now
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Lol my guy GJT writing full essays out here on the Pythagorus triple quadratic sample theorem.

Also to JV my only town meta is the game where i was insta lynched d1.

Thomth has request replacement sucks since his messages felt more genuine towny then scum pretending, nice guy.

JV is less townie looking for me now die to how he is being so stubborn/determined on this vote rn

Pvpurist i really cant see much that hes said in recent times so i cant make a read

I think The Worst has been pretty vocal as a person so unless hes a big brain scum, im
P sure hes a good town read

Alex im neutral on cuz he doesn't just jump on a wagon and takes his vote of when need be but he was kinda silent/not helpful until someone told
Him to speak
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Gjt »

@Gyro if your so convinced I'm Scum who's the 2nd? You've flip flopped a lot. You don't seem to be giving out any other actual Scum reads now, worried your gonna drop the worst in it good and proper? Seems you potentially could be shifting to JV, but is that just because they are keeping their vote on you? I'm scum to you because I questioned you, its mafia prepare to be questioned by everyone. Just seems like an oh no they onto me let's tell everyone they must be scum because they suspect me.
Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Gyro Zeppeli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I did say earlier my suspected 2nd scum is one of the SEs (alex or pvputirist imo rn) but its hard to have a Confident scum read on anyone except ypu rn because noone else has done anything outright scummy or outlandish except for a few of the SEs being quieter then i believe they should be and JV isnt my top scum pair read with you but is losing ‘good’ points from me due to their arrogance
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Arrogance isn't AI but I can see where you're coming from via your pov
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Gjt »

What have I actually done in your opinion that makes me scum? You've been on my back since I questioned you about Ojoi. I even dropped it, but you kept coming at me. It's a very defensive play and I don't believe you are a paranoid Towny. It just feels like Scum being one directional and trying to get a mislynch.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:14 am

Post by the worst »

I can probably be talked into lynching thomths slot after his more recent string of posts. But if majority can't be convinced of GJT then I guess Gyro it is.
So you have one scumread..?
Nobody you wanna scare the poop out of to see if they're a gjt partner?
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Not with one day left until deadline
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:41 am

Post by the worst »

Could I have a quick list of your reads please?
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Alexcellent »

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Alexcellent
JV; TW
Urist
The artist formerly known as Thomth; Gyro
GJT
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 734, Alexcellent wrote:I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Alexcellent
JV; TW
Urist
The artist formerly known as Thomth; Gyro
GJT
Swap me with the worst and its looking good
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Alexcellent »

I wish I could play like Thomth because I have no idea how to read him. I've been feeling that he's probably town based on his weird posting and the fact that he seemed to think that this is multi-ball? Like he seemed quite confused over the setup and I feel like if he were scum, surely his scum pal would've clued him in? He never came across as someone that was all that informed, but then this post gives me pause:
In post 684, Thomth wrote:I think you might be NK after gyro flips town. Problem I saw with scum!tw is that unless we correctly ID their scum partner first they will have plenty of leverage to work with. In geneal town is in very bad shape from D1.
Kind of reads like he is viewing GJT and Gyro as both town. Like it reads like he is quite sure Gyro is going to flip town. But maybe it's just in the way he's phrased this post? Maybe it's just missing some context?

I've talked myself once again into thinking Thomth slot is just town and I'm choosing to see his sudden random exit as NAI. Today's lynch is either GJT or Gyro.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 725, JacksonVirgo wrote:

If you can convince me with what they've said, I might switch to a gjt lynch but I just don't see scum!gjt as of right now
It's more that Gyro keeps giving me defensive town vibes more so than GJT. You have more meta with him and tbh I haven't really gone back and read through his past stuff. How are you viewing their 1v1? Town v Scum? Any chance of Scum v Scum? Any universe that it's Town v Town?
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Alexcellent »

@GJT, I still don't understand your TW scum read/why you think the scum team is TW & Gyro?
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Alexcellent »

I've gone back through and read through Gyro and GJT's ISOs.

Gyro:
- I buy his saltiness when votes pour on him. I see that more with falsely accused town than with scum that's been busted. Not to say that scum don't get bitter or can't fake it, but it feels pretty genuine and he seems to stay pretty consistent with himself.
- Questioned the Ojoi wagon a fair bit. Can take that one of two ways, he had a genuine town read on her, or he's scum wanting to avoid being on a town wagon. Either's plausible I guess.
- Is kind of OMGUSy. Part of his vote on Faustiv seemed OMGUS, but maybe that was just jokes as well, I don't know. He did seem to float his vote around more on D1 and didn't just park it somewhere or hold it.
- I like most of his D2 reads. Some of them are again a bit OMGUS, but that's not necessarily scummy. But I see where he's coming from on a lot of them.

GJT/Faustiv:
- How scummy is Faustiv? He made 3 posts. One was RVS, the other two were commenting on how much RVS was dragging. It's a bit soft since he seemed to make no effort to take us out of RVS whilst observing that RVS is going a bit long, but I did agree with his observation. When Faustiv bailed, he had 2 votes on him. Is 2 votes on D1 enough to throw in the towel? I really don't know how AI that can be the more I look back at it.
- GJT came in and first order of business seemed to be to distance himself from Faustiv. he says: "See I would say just completely ignore anything that was said before but that appears to not be a lot and if I was in your shoes I would have been looking to lynch Faustiv too. Anyways no need im here now." I just really dislike that entry. Was Faustiv actually lynch-worthy? This feels like pandering to the town or something.
- There's little in the way of town reads and more just a lot of scum reads. Maybe this is just his playstyle. He seems to have some town reads now but a lot of the posts before D2 read to me as "I think these people are scum, but also this person could be scum, and I'm open to thinking these other players are scum". There's just a lot of leaving options open and ultimately it feels like he's looking for someone to lynch more so than looking for scum.
- I know we've gone around in circles on the Ojoi hammer a lot, but I still don't buy it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we had a solid 3 days left on D1? There wasn't any immediate urgency. I would buy it more if there were like a few hours left and we NEEDED to end the day. But we weren't in that situation? We could have always pushed for whoever would've replaced Ojoi to claim. It's so hard to see that lynch coming from a pro-town place.

Yeah I've convinced myself VOTE: GJT
THAT'S L-1
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:25 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Also I think Urist is due for a prod
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Also it's 3am here and I'm going to sleep town
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Gjt »

TW isn't as strong as Gyro, but its gut feeling, I had it from the start when I replaced in. Their thread play just seemed like they were pocketing people, very over active in what I didnt see in a Town way. Could be coincidence cause they said they'd be busy, but when I questioned their play it timed in with being quieter. I did let off and was changing opinion. Then it seemed they were suddenly saying my posts were Town but then switched vote from Gyro to me. TW is worth waiting on for next day phase, we are not gonna change the wagon now. It's me or Gyro. There no way I see us as Town v Town. I am very certain Gyro is Scum I'm at 100% now. I do believe an SE is their Scum partner I feel that Gyro slipped there and left it too open and I have strongest feeling that TW is their Scum Partner
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 741, Alexcellent wrote:Also it's 3am here and I'm going to sleep town

Vote on Gyro, I'm wrong then I have no defence, your making a mistake. I promise you 100% Gyro is Scum I am very very sure of it. Tell me what you see in their posts that could be Town? Nothing honestly nothing
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Micc »

Prodding PvtUrist.
Pausing the deadline at 2 days for Thompth replacement.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Micc »

Kerset replaces Thomth.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-12-12 14:15:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Gjt »

Welcome @Kerset quite a position to come in on Thomth left is a few questions, but probably not enough for anyone to start a wagon. Seems set between myself and Gyro. Take a moment to develope your own opinion, but I am pretty confident in our Scum Team being Gyro and the worst. Certainly Gyro. Have fun
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Kerset »

I took my time and analyzed this game. That was so long and exhausting.
Gyro is the most scummy here. My second suspect is Jackson but i am alone in this opinion so it has to wait for D3. I am not sure about them being paired.
The worst is towny but he should have been killed by maf for townleading. NK1 was activity-oriented after all.
Gjt gives very newbish vibes so it is hard to read him. His push on tw looks genuine but his defense around #333 looks staged.
Thomth is god tier town, god confirmed this to me by himself.
Alex is fine, he is unpaired with gyro but he would fit as JV partner. Topic good to be discussed after todays flip.
Urist is odd. I don't see him solving his scumreads at all. I guess i will need to look at his meta. Blank votes is not something i would expect here.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Kerset »

gjt get an avatar
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Kerset »

hey i got deciding vote as fresh replacement! How adorable. Although some of you may want to chat with me so i will give you time.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”