Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Farkran »

Makes sense that SS white knighted flubber since d3 and tried to push me after my claim if this is true. SS can just confirm or deny, but flubber hardly claims that if it isn't true.

By the way @SS, can you explain to me why you waited to out this today, if flubber is telling the truth? You're in autowin mode now that amrun died, what's the purpose of not revealing that flubber is a mason? Flubber, you too, what were you thinking?

UNVOTE: until further notice. SS needs to speak up first. If anyone is quickhammered and scum kills SS this game instantly enters the annals of the dumbest town ever. And i was just about to regain confidence about it.

Outside game note: nice toxicity there flubber, but i'm way beyond giving up on that after seeing PP and titus in the earlier days, i don't even care anymore.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

UNVOTE:

Even how scummy flubber has been all game i dont get why scum him would claim that now and not wait till smart is dead.

3 mason and even night neap. Thats 3 mason clears plus the neap and if teh neap hadnt been killed n1. Your talking either 5 clears by day 3. or 4 clears and one guilty. If neap got to day 5 thats 6 clears or 5 and one guilty.

vs 5 max scum kills. if scum hadnt been lucky and hit neap n1. This game could of been auto from the get go
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3143, Something_Smart wrote:I don't want a lolhammer, can one of you unvote please

smart if flubber is your mason buddy you should of claimed then. You have confimed town to you at l-1. You simply say he is a mason and since your a know mason. He is cleared straight away.

Not saying anything risks in your pov getting your mason buddy lynched even though scum is already on it. Town lol hammers still happen and happen far to often. Very few players actualy check the vote count before voting. Especially not those who are sure that player is the last scum.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

The hope was on the outside chance we arent in auto that 3p lylo would be me,ss,final scum
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 3176, bob3141 wrote:UNVOTE:

Even how scummy flubber has been all game i dont get why scum him would claim that now and not wait till smart is dead.

3 mason and even night neap. Thats 3 mason clears plus the neap and if teh neap hadnt been killed n1. Your talking either 5 clears by day 3. or 4 clears and one guilty. If neap got to day 5 thats 6 clears or 5 and one guilty.

vs 5 max scum kills. if scum hadnt been lucky and hit neap n1. This game could of been auto from the get go
Yeah somethings not adding up
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

It's 4 potential clears (Even-Night Nea) Day 3, but Masons aren't outed to begin with and a backup mason + 2 Masons isn't the same thing as 3 masons. Nea doesn't get guilties either.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

But, like I said, that mix of PRs doesn't seem right and multitasking makes more sense now.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:49 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Mason/Mason/Backup Mason/Even-Night Neapolitan vs. Goon/Neighborizer/Multitasking Backup Neighborizer

Farkran - did you Neighborize last night, and if not, why not?
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3178, Flubbernugget wrote:The hope was on the outside chance we arent in auto that 3p lylo would be me,ss,final scum
Uhm, that makes sense and explains why you would play as scummy as you possibly could.

By the way, the third scum is most likely another PR. Rolecop would fit this setup more than roleblocker, but both would make sense with this many town PRs. That would also explain why rabid neighborized no one - the other scum PR must have been more useful to them than the neighborizing ability, so they sent rabid for the kills. However, this only explains nights after sheeps died - why didn't they neighborize n1 if they had a goon available? That's a question that will probably remain unanswered until postgame.

On another side note, i need to apologize to SS. I assumed you were dumb and stubborn for not believing me and my setup spec back in d3 as if it didn't make any sense to you. Your added knowledge explains a lot of things, i would never have expected a backup mason.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3181, PenguinPower wrote:But, like I said, that mix of PRs doesn't seem right and multitasking makes more sense now.
I recall someone telling me i was latching onto a setup theory when it was just recently laid out... do you know who it was?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:58 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I’m down to two people fmpov. Makes more sense now.

Care to answer?
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Farkran »

By the way, i neighborized Amrun last night. I softed it in my very first message of this day.

Bob was aware of my target. Bob also claimed VT in the neighborhood.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3179, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 3176, bob3141 wrote:UNVOTE:

Yeah somethings not adding up

nep gets vannilla or not vannilla.

thus with 2 masons outed day by night 2. Thats 10 townies to check. if no scum lynched then thats 30% chance to hit scum and 50% to 70% chance to get vt. so 50-70 chance to get clear and 30% a guilty. (as with claimed roles only 2 woudl return not vannila townie.

neap although doesnt get guilties, it can easily get clears.

at most there are 5 nights in a game. so scum can only get a max of 5 night kills. neap reachs day 3 and gets a clear. And if no mason was hit. thats 5 clears.

As scum have to kill neap. which confirms one guy. if mason then dies a second mason is confirmed.

At that point with 3 night kills left you have 5 clears leaving lylo as one scum and 2 clears.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Mason/Mason/Backup Mason/Even-Night Neapolitan/Backup Neighborizer vs. Goon/Neighborizer/?

P-edit

Yeah. Figured that was going to be the response.
<(") | (")>
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

so scum has to hit a mason or neap in the first 2 nights or its prety much game over.

in my mason game with garmr we wernt outed till day 3. The det wasnt outed untill next day i beleive.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

if flubber is mason that leaves from my pov

only fark and pp that can be scum. And of the two i think fark is least likely scum. In teh neigbourhood he gives me a very towny vib

and for him to be scum he would ahve to be multitasking either just multitaskign back up neb or with somethign added to give scum more power. But my read on him just doenst feel that way

VOTE: pp
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:20 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Don’t give Fark a free pass tomorrow, but Fark/Bob is better than PP/Fark since Fark will have to explain how he was wrong and why Bob is now scum.

Let me know when you’re ready S_S.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3191, PenguinPower wrote:Don’t give Fark a free pass tomorrow, but Fark/Bob is better than PP/Fark since Fark will have to explain how he was wrong and why Bob is now scum.

Let me know when you’re ready S_S.
How i was wrong on what?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am

Post by PenguinPower »

its literally in the post you quoted.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3193, PenguinPower wrote:its literally in the post you quoted.
Can you give one single straight answer in this game? Why do you have to be that way?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3191, PenguinPower wrote:how he was wrong and why Bob is now scum.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3162, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah...ok.

S_S, please confirm.
I confirm.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3195, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3191, PenguinPower wrote:how he was wrong and why Bob is now scum.
Ok, i read that line as two separate sentences.

1) How he was wrong -> wrong on what? If you are referring to #2, just let me know because - as i said - i'm reading that line as two separate sentences, not linked together.

2) How Bob is now scum -> where did i imply that bob is now scum? Out of a 50% chance i still think it's you, but bob now necessarily falls into my PoE since i have two available lynches and two people to lynch, so i don't even care who is scum anymore
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:31 am

Post by PenguinPower »

I was speaking about tomorrow after I have been lynched as I said "...tomorrow..."
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3175, Farkran wrote:By the way @SS, can you explain to me why you waited to out this today, if flubber is telling the truth?
You're not 100% cleared since technically it's possible you could be multitasking so it would have been nice to have you killed tonight so we didn't have to worry about that, but it's not a huge deal. If you're scum we lost this game to the mod putting in a bullshit multitasking modifier where it made no sense to have one.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”