PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3199, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3175, Farkran wrote:By the way @SS, can you explain to me why you waited to out this today, if flubber is telling the truth?
You're not 100% cleared since technically it's possible you could be multitasking so it would have been nice to have you killed tonight so we didn't have to worry about that, but it's not a huge deal. If you're scum we lost this game to the mod putting in a bullshit multitasking modifier where it made no sense to have one.
Oi -
In post 3174, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3151, Something_Smart wrote:Fark is my only confident townread. Bob confirmed his action so he'd have to be multitasking which just... doesn't make a lick of design sense.
Multitasking makes more sense if there are two masons + a backup mason. Backup clear in Mylo/Lylo for town, and scum isn't able to be guiltied on non-PR usage if they are the last one alive and had to claim or were outed by the Nea.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3183, Farkran wrote:On another side note, i need to apologize to SS. I assumed you were dumb and stubborn for not believing me and my setup spec back in d3 as if it didn't make any sense to you. Your added knowledge explains a lot of things, i would never have expected a backup mason.
It's okay lol. I tried to push it without making it obvious I knew something you didn't.

I think you're spot on about the rolecop/PR strong enough to make Rabid not want to neighborize.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:36 am

In post 3174, PenguinPower wrote:Multitasking makes more sense if there are two masons + a backup mason. Backup clear in Mylo/Lylo for town, and scum isn't able to be guiltied on non-PR usage if they are the last one alive and had to claim or were outed by the Nea.
I disagree. There's zero reason to make the backup multitasking and the original non-multitasking except to explicitly screw with the players.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3198, PenguinPower wrote:I was speaking about tomorrow after I have been lynched as I said "...tomorrow..."
Oh. My read on bob was wrong then. I was also wrong on LUV and SS back in the early days, and now i was wrong on flubber. I was correct on garmr, sheeps and rabid though, i was strongly convinced on town!amrun (i neighborized my highest townreads, if you noticed the pattern) and only partially correct on menalque (i initially scumread him) and egix (was townreading him but wasn't confident enough).

pedit: lots of stuff that i'll be answering in the next posts
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:37 am

Post by PenguinPower »

*sigh*

My point is you'll be in a 1v1 with a townread instead of someone you were pushing as scum the entire game.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:37 am

If outed by the neapolitan there are plenty of roles scum can claim that aren't confirmable like doctor.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3196, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3162, PenguinPower wrote:Yeah...ok.

S_S, please confirm.
I confirm.
VOTE: PP

Only you and flubber can reach hammer majority, so there's no risk of quickhammer unless PP hammers himself which... doesn't make any sense as either alignment
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Oh cool. We weren't talking or anything.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VT.

Good luck, S_S.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:40 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Flubber was on me smart guy.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3199, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3175, Farkran wrote:By the way @SS, can you explain to me why you waited to out this today, if flubber is telling the truth?
You're not 100% cleared since technically it's possible you could be multitasking so it would have been nice to have you killed tonight so we didn't have to worry about that, but it's not a huge deal. If you're scum we lost this game to the mod putting in a bullshit multitasking modifier where it made no sense to have one.
I don't know what to say other than i am not scum and not multitasking. I was also wrong on setup spec before so i'm not going to take a super-hard stance on this now, but honestly why would you put a multitasking modifier on a mafia backup neighborizer? I mean, i'd be a mafia goon until the neighborizer dies, the multitasking modifier is... meaningless. Of course i would like to die tonight, but obviously it's not gonna happen, it's the same as calling a concede for the scumteam
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3209, PenguinPower wrote:Flubber was on me smart guy.
Nope
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3140, Flubbernugget wrote:[v)pp[/v]

PP or bob today
Yep
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3157, tris wrote:
VC 5.01
Flubbernugget (2):
Farkran , bob3141
(L-1)

Not Voting:
Something_Smart, Flubbernugget, PenguinPower

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-30 13:20:00)
Based on this, which came after that post you quoted (and that i didn't recall)
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Well - that's new. I'm of the "if it looks like a vote it counts as a vote" ruleset era.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Farkran »

I did not intend to hammer. I was basing myself on an official mod VC. I checked all posts after that, but i didn't check earlier posts.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:48 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 3205, Something_Smart wrote:If outed by the neapolitan there are plenty of roles scum can claim that aren't confirmable like doctor.
That work with this setup and alive in lylo that isn't suspect?
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Meh - it's probably just Bob.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3204, PenguinPower wrote:*sigh*

My point is you'll be in a 1v1 with a townread instead of someone you were pushing as scum the entire game.
Was this directed at me though? Because if it was... why would i care who i am up against? I have two people to lynch and i can lynch twice. It only looks like you're trying to survive when from town!PP pov you should be also thinking in terms of autowin, if you scumread bob
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3212, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3140, Flubbernugget wrote:[v)pp[/v]

PP or bob today
Yep
I mean, why would you look back at a vote from flubber that probably no one recalls due to failed bbcode (not even the mod noticed it, lol) to make up a reverse fakehammer that makes you look like town? You shouldn't even care about it
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:59 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Right - except that S_S and Flubber aren't going to support your lynch off of setup design and I'm not 100% it's Bob. I'm like 60/40 right now because I think you've been really scummy.

I don't really care at this point, because I'm not going to have to make the decision between you two.

p-edit

Whatever. I'm done with you.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:59 am

Post by PenguinPower »

S_S, anything else or can I hammer?
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Farkran »

heh, ok. That was a nice try. I suppose that you trying to shade me as a super deepwolf liar means you respect me as a scum player, so i thank you for that.

I should also take less offense from your snarkitude and assholing to me during the whole game since you are very likely the last scum. Will you let me read the scum PT? I'm fairly sure you instructed both rabid and titus to provoke me on purpose, after i lost my temper against menalque. That happened way too many times from slots that wouldn't have ANY reason to provoke me as i didn't ever play with them, nor did i address them unpolitely. Titus in particular was enormously over the lines with that hard-ignore thing. It was a nice scum move, although not very enjoyable from my side. I might consider forgiving you if you let me read the scum PT without redacting. I'm a curious guy, i like postgame stuff.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Real talk: I do respect your play from what I have seen. However, I think you are overly arrogant and haven’t earned that yet.
<(") | (")>
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 3223, PenguinPower wrote:Real talk: I do respect your play from what I have seen. However, I think you are overly arrogant and haven’t earned that yet.
I admit i have been quite arrogant and unpleasant in this game. I was really, really mad after menalque replaced in - even if in retrospect i was wrong just as much as he was (i was scumreading SS after all), i hated the way he pushed his reads with such strength and self-confidence when from mypov it was obvious he was wrong. I also couldn't stand your snarkitude and question-dodging ever since gamestart, but if you're scum it is now justified. You should know how unpleasant it is from a town standpoint to be treated like that, but i also know how effective it is as scum to provoke players into spouting scummy stuff in order to shade and eventually mislynch them. I did the same on Nezaualphili (probably spelled incorrectly) in my scumgame, i was very sorry for him but that's what carried me to victory back there, so i can't have any regrets. I apologized to him post-game, and i hope he has recovered.

As a consequence to that garmr lynch though, i have been foul the entire game towards anyone who supported that. I hate replacing out though, so i did my best to suck it and keep playing. When SS claimed my setup spec was "OBVIOUSLY wrong", i lost my temper again - now that makes sense too, but i couldn't possibly know. I guess the lesson i have to learn from this game is to wait until every information is revealed rather than getting mad at people who could know better than me. Won't be an easy task though.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”