Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3321, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oh shit! I just reread my role pm and I could have sent someone fruit last night. :lol:
Uhhh okay
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Well that happened
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3318, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3312, Ramcius wrote:Nancy, why Postie is town? Joined wagon late, sketchy miller claim
In post 6, Postie wrote:Claiming Bulletproof Miller Vig
Well. first thing comes to mind is we can investigate this. I didn’t realize this but it could possibly explain one of the kills if legit. @Postie, who did you vig and why? However, that still leaves one unexplained one. By right, if she vigged Titus with her powerful role, she might deserved to be Pl’ed for that, only half serious. :P

Her IC seems pretty townie but if I am wrong on either Karnage or Overkill11 being Salad’s partner, she is my least confident tr. Prior to D2, she claimed to tr me and suddenly I’m her #1 living sr? Like how?

Another thing is we have no claimed cops - allignment otherwise, to confirm miller being in the setup and miller minus allignment cop is highly unlikely.

Also she hard tr Jingle and is now hard tr you. Are you seeing that as some kind of pocket? I do think she probably is a vig but generally hard claims like this, tend to come from town.
Well, if you had read this thread, you'd know that Postie retracted her vig claim after I questioned her

Am I not towny enough to have tr from Postie? Considering you agree with that read :lol:

Funny how you bring her tr on Jingle, but what's with you defending Jingle from me D1 yet refusing to tr him? It felt like you wanted keep tension between us as you never really tried to debunk my pushes and prove me wrong, so I had no real reason to stop
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3325, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3321, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oh shit! I just reread my role pm and I could have sent someone fruit last night. :lol:
Uhhh okay
In post 3326, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well that happened
I honestly thought I was just a vt. Who can remember after 7 months +? :oops:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3327, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3318, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3312, Ramcius wrote:Nancy, why Postie is town? Joined wagon late, sketchy miller claim
In post 6, Postie wrote:Claiming Bulletproof Miller Vig
Well. first thing comes to mind is we can investigate this. I didn’t realize this but it could possibly explain one of the kills if legit. @Postie, who did you vig and why? However, that still leaves one unexplained one. By right, if she vigged Titus with her powerful role, she might deserved to be Pl’ed for that, only half serious. :P

Her IC seems pretty townie but if I am wrong on either Karnage or Overkill11 being Salad’s partner, she is my least confident tr. Prior to D2, she claimed to tr me and suddenly I’m her #1 living sr? Like how?

Another thing is we have no claimed cops - allignment otherwise, to confirm miller being in the setup and miller minus allignment cop is highly unlikely.

Also she hard tr Jingle and is now hard tr you. Are you seeing that as some kind of pocket? I do think she probably is a vig but generally hard claims like this, tend to come from town.
Well, if you had read this thread, you'd know that Postie retracted her vig claim after I questioned her

Am I not towny enough to have tr from Postie? Considering you agree with that read :lol:

Funny how you bring her tr on Jingle, but what's with you defending Jingle from me D1 yet refusing to tr him? It felt like you wanted keep tension between us as you never really tried to debunk my pushes and prove me wrong, so I had no real reason to stop
Oh so she redacted it? I will have to reread it then. Do you recall which post?

I wasn’t playing the game until now. Now that there’s actual flips, I now actually have something to work with. I tr you for a lot of reasons like being opposed to UTL lynch, for example. It’s like 97% Salad and unless one of my tr are off, probably between Karnage and Overkill11 for the partner.

I’ve never played with Postie before. I should probably check out some of her games. @Postie, if you’re reading this, please link me to a town and scumgame of yours, kthanx.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

Can I have an avocado?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3329, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Oh so she redacted it? I will have to reread it then. Do you recall which post?

I wasn’t playing the game until now. Now that there’s actual flips, I now actually have something to work with. I tr you for a lot of reasons like being opposed to UTL lynch, for example. It’s like 97% Salad and unless one of my tr are off, probably between Karnage and Overkill11 for the partner.

I’ve never played with Postie before. I should probably check out some of her games. @Postie, if you’re reading this, please link me to a town and scumgame of yours, kthanx.
In post 3232, Postie wrote:Yes, as a joke
I didn't think there would like ?3 actual vigs in the game
That was her answer, when I asked about vig claim

But why you didn't said anything about FA meta D1 and let UTL wagon exist?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Ankamius »

TIL my reads are more memorable to Nancy than her own role
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3330, the worst wrote:Can I have an avocado?

Will this do?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3331, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3329, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Oh so she redacted it? I will have to reread it then. Do you recall which post?

3? I thought only Titus. Who are the other two?

I seriously did wonder if FA rolled scum when I saw that but it was in conjunction with my already strong Salad sr, that I actually made the connection.

I already told you, I wasn’t really playing until now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3332, Ankamius wrote:TIL my reads are more memorable to Nancy than her own role
Yep and also a lot easier to locate.

Probably also had something to do with fruit vendor being pretty much useless and forgettable.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3334, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I seriously did wonder if FA rolled scum when I saw that but it was in conjunction with my already strong Salad sr, that I actually made the connection.

We have 4 kills, Postie guessed 3 vigs

So what are your thoughts on this matter?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3336, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3334, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

We have 4 kills, Postie guessed 3 vigs

So what are your thoughts on this matter?
Could be. Could I suppose also be a scum joat/vig + an SK? I dunno, that’s why I asked for a link to MM1. I was in a game on MU where we had both a scum joat and a 1 shot vig, so we had two kills on N1.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3235, Ramcius wrote:Why not consider PGO? Or multiball? Grey color for scum is strange
Yeah, I suppose that’s also possible but if PGO, then wouldn’t there be one less death?

Like Jingle had to be the obvious scumkill, since he claimed PR and I already suggested Cheeky as the possible vigkill but why Titus and Datisi?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3229, Postie wrote:I signed up to Masochist Mafia not Massacre Mafia : (
In post 3233, Postie wrote:Let's hope those were all vigs and there aren't also third parties dear god
I don’t think Postie’s scum despite her weird read progression on me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3338, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3235, Ramcius wrote:Why not consider PGO? Or multiball? Grey color for scum is strange
Yeah, I suppose that’s also possible but if PGO, then wouldn’t there be one less death?

Like Jingle had to be the obvious scumkill, since he claimed PR and I already suggested Cheeky as the possible vigkill but why Titus and Datisi?
PGO can kills more than one person - they kill all visitors

I have theory about NM and Datisi being in same hood with some ability - hidden roles to hide this hood from everyone else and NMs buddies got rid of Datisi to prevent info to leak out

Jingle might've run into PGO too, I doubt it was vig. Tbh, I have hard time thinking why vig would shoot Titus, Jingle or Datisi, so 3 vig idea didn't really occurred to me
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Jingle »

No, avocados are bad fruits. You may instead have a mango with a nice tropical tang to it.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3340, Ramcius wrote:

I have theory about NM and Datisi being in same hood with some ability - hidden roles to hide this hood from everyone else and NMs buddies got rid of Datisi to prevent info to leak out

Jingle might've run into PGO too, I doubt it was vig. Tbh, I have hard time thinking why vig would shoot Titus, Jingle or Datisi, so 3 vig idea didn't really occurred to me
Jingle hardclaimed PR, why wouldn’t scum target him? Could be true about Datisi, I guess? But it’s unlikely Titus didn’t use her shot and I can see why she might be suspicious of Cheeky defending NM and can she even vig a PGO anyway?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3341, Jingle wrote:
No, avocados are bad fruits. You may instead have a mango with a nice tropical tang to it.
Oh really, I thought they were good for you? :o
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3342, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3340, Ramcius wrote:

Jingle hardclaimed PR, why wouldn’t scum target him? Could be true about Datisi, I guess? But it’s unlikely Titus didn’t use her shot and I can see why she might be suspicious of Cheeky defending NM and can she even vig a PGO anyway?
Why Titus can't be scum kill?

As for Jingle, if scum don't have strongman, they might look elsewhere as chances for protection on Jingle was very high and Jingle wasn't doing that hot to solve the game
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So your theory is what - Jingle doc’d PGO?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3345, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So your theory is what - Jingle doc’d PGO?
Maybe he died due to old age, I dunno, we have 4 kills and I'm trying to piece things together. We agree that Cheeky most likely was Titus kill, rest 3 are plausible scum kills, so what is your theory? Datisi run into PGO, while Titus and Jingle was taken out by scum?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Frozen 2 was really well done. I think it lived up to the hype I gave it. Kristoffs 80’s style song was really good, and every song outside of Elsa’s one song near the end where she tries to recapture the magic of let it go was well performed.

Spoiler:
One thing though, how did no one in the kingdom realize that the king built the dam as a trick. Like how do you keep a secret war plan hidden like that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3346, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3345, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So your theory is what - Jingle doc’d PGO?
Maybe he died due to old age, I dunno, we have 4 kills and I'm trying to piece things together. We agree that Cheeky most likely was Titus kill, rest 3 are plausible scum kills, so what is your theory? Datisi run into PGO, while Titus and Jingle was taken out by scum?
If you think Datisi and NM were in a hood, I dunno. That’s why the most useful thing would probably to get a link to MM1, so might get some idea from that.

So, if anyone can find that, it would be super helpful.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

What's MM1?

It's just a theory, cause why else kill Datisi? But you think Jingle was scum kill too, so how Titus died? 3rd scum kill N1?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”