Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 293, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 287, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 251, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 248, RCEnigma wrote:I'm interested in the Shakespeare theory actually.
A50 if Titus is implying what I think she is she might be town here.
1- I don't even know what you think she's inplying
2- You're the one who said to vote her. Pick another target with a good reason and I will switch my vote.
I thought Titus was implying there was a traitor crumbing between Shakespeare interactions or quotes. Which would have been a spicy take and a likely town!Titus one.
You’re starting to worry me again. She basically implied there was a Shakespeare quote when there wasn’t one. Speaking of, why haven’t you addressed that yet, @Titus?

It’s still sketchy af regardless but considering that there wasn’t even any Shakespeare quote, why isn’t town!Titus rethinking that theory?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 298, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 297, Titus wrote:Now, the logic behind that is obvious. If you're scum and A50 isn't, your partner would want me to vote A50. It's only useful if the preconditions are net though.
If A implies B you mean.
Don't use A and B when one of the players is A50, it gets confusing to a sick Titus.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 300, Venus and Mars wrote:You’re starting to worry me again. She basically implied there was a Shakespeare quote when there wasn’t one. Speaking of, why haven’t you addressed that yet, @Titus?
I don't get this. Also, are you saying your PM doesn't have a Shakespere quote?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 297, Titus wrote:Now, the logic behind that is obvious. If you're scum and A50 isn't, your partner would want me to vote A50. It's only useful if the preconditions are net though.
This flew in GS but now that you’ve actually had recent experience playing with me and read me correctly in MG, I’m not buying this.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 264, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 260, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 253, Titus wrote:
Namely that scum have some form of Shakespeare in their pms but they are afraid they don't match up in someway.

So when chkflip posts a null at best theory, they make an RVS wagon or endorse it to deflect.
Its mod confirmed flavor doesn't have bearing on alignment. So while the idea fits within the flavor narrative I don't think it would work in that way.
Okay, feeling a bit better about RCE now.
UNVOTE: I'm not likely to use this tactic in the future but for the record. Since ok2 I've found the best way to sort you is to rile you up early and see how you react.

I think this is the kind of... This is going to sound bad but... Self centered play I think lines up with town Nancy. Where you read other slots around their levels of agreement with your own view points.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:52 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 295, Titus wrote:Yes. He's voting me to detract from you under my theory. That's a chainsaw.
I thought you said I voted
RCE
to chainsaw VaM!!! Can you stick to one narrative so I can feed you the proper rope to hang yourself with??
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 300, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 293, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 287, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 251, RCEnigma wrote:
A50 if Titus is implying what I think she is she might be town here.
1- I don't even know what you think she's inplying
2- You're the one who said to vote her. Pick another target with a good reason and I will switch my vote.
I thought Titus was implying there was a traitor crumbing between Shakespeare interactions or quotes. Which would have been a spicy take and a likely town!Titus one.
You’re starting to worry me again. She basically implied there was a Shakespeare quote when there wasn’t one. Speaking of, why haven’t you addressed that yet, @Titus?

It’s still sketchy af regardless but considering that there wasn’t even any Shakespeare quote, why isn’t town!Titus rethinking that theory?
I didn't read what she was referencing, I just asked about it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 305, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 295, Titus wrote:Yes. He's voting me to detract from you under my theory. That's a chainsaw.
I thought you said I voted
RCE
to chainsaw VaM!!! Can you stick to one narrative so I can feed you the proper rope to hang yourself with??
No. You unvoted RCE to vote me. Stop pretending I'm changing my narrative when you aren't even reading my posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 301, Titus wrote:
In post 298, RCEnigma wrote:
If A implies B you mean.
Don't use A and B when one of the players is A50, it gets confusing to a sick Titus.
*Having doubts now* Look Titus, we’re not scum here and I have real trouble believing you can’t see this.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Titus money where my mouth is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 303, Venus and Mars wrote:
This flew in GS but now that you’ve actually had recent experience playing with me and read me correctly in MG, I’m not buying this.
I still have no idea what you're talking about but this is a bad (skill not alignment) burden of proficiency.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:55 am

In post 299, Titus wrote:No one can confirm or disprove a miller on d1.
FFS, I just did. I bloody
confirmed
there is a miller in play, and chkflip is the only Miller claim, so his claim is valid and confirmed.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 309, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Titus money where my mouth is.
This is why I hate being town d1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 311, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 299, Titus wrote:No one can confirm or disprove a miller on d1.
FFS, I just did. I bloody
confirmed
there is a miller in play, and chkflip is the only Miller claim, so his claim is valid and confirmed.
No. It's not. A) That depends on your alignment. B) I don't trust you. C) You only quit spamming to defend Nancy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 302, Titus wrote:
In post 300, Venus and Mars wrote:You’re starting to worry me again. She basically implied there was a Shakespeare quote when there wasn’t one. Speaking of, why haven’t you addressed that yet, @Titus?
Yes, don’t all of them?

But my point was I haven’t made any Shakespeare quotes in ANY of my posts yet, let alone in that specific post you referenced. I don’t want to mislynch you if you’re town but you outright misrepped my post. How would you expect me to read that?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

I would say chkflip is only scum if you are A50 but I townread chkflip independently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 304, RCEnigma wrote:
Namely that scum have some form of Shakespeare in their pms but they are afraid they don't match up in someway.

So when chkflip posts a null at best theory, they make an RVS wagon or endorse it to deflect.
Its mod confirmed flavor doesn't have bearing on alignment. So while the idea fits within the flavor narrative I don't think it would work in that way.
UNVOTE: I'm not likely to use this tactic in the future but for the record. Since ok2 I've found the best way to sort you is to rile you up early and see how you react.

I think this is the kind of... This is going to sound bad but... Self centered play I think lines up with town Nancy. Where you read other slots around their levels of agreement with your own view points.
You actually did say the same thing in MG about reaction testing me to get me riled up but you were also over the top defensive in that. I’m not seeing that here.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:00 am

In post 307, Titus wrote:No. You unvoted RCE to vote me. Stop pretending I'm changing my narrative when you aren't even reading my posts.
But I voted him to hide the quote (which wasn't there, mind you), so would anyone not think "Titus voted VaM to chainsaw RCE"??? I guess 2 can play the game, honey.

~AP

P-edit: Actually FOUR, but you'd be seriously outnumbered, so we'll leave you with AP.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:01 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 316, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 304, RCEnigma wrote:

You actually did say the same thing in MG about reaction testing me to get me riled up but you were also over the top defensive in that. I’m not seeing that here.
Did I? I was probably scrambling and backtracking by then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 314, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 302, Titus wrote:
Yes, don’t all of them?

But my point was I haven’t made any Shakespeare quotes in ANY of my posts yet, let alone in that specific post you referenced. I don’t want to mislynch you if you’re town but you outright misrepped my post. How would you expect me to read that?
Maybe just maybe actually slow down and think if you're town?

I am looking for a reason RCE was the only RVS wagon. I want to test it and you get all defensive and say I'm misreading you, reference garbage meta that I cannot dechiper, assume I am a God on day 1 (which is damn near public record I hate), kiss A50's spammy ass when he white knights you, and accuse me of stuff I'm not doing?

I was testing to see if scum were protecting you without giving the right answer.

Where is your quote located in the PM? Do not describe more.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

If you answer that question correctly Nancy, my theory is invalid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Chara »

i roll out of bed to see 13 pages and that Almost has replaced into hydra under his AP persona.

god help me.

hello everyone!
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 310, Titus wrote:
I still have no idea what you're talking about but this is a bad (skill not alignment) burden of proficiency.
You claimed I made a hidden reference in a Shakespeare quote, when I hadn’t even made any Shakespeare quotes. Why haven’t you addressed that yet?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 322, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 310, Titus wrote:
You claimed I made a hidden reference in a Shakespeare quote, when I hadn’t even made any Shakespeare quotes. Why haven’t you addressed that yet?
Because I never claimed that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 319, Titus wrote:Where is your quote located in the PM? Do not describe more.
At the risk of being attacked as a hypocrite, I think this is bad hat.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”