Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 924, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also why the fuck would I genuinely claim a PR outside of being at L-1? I'm not Wake
You claimed VT. So you either lied then or are lying now. That's why your word is useless to me.
"It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world."
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 432, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 431, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 430, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 429, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 428, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 404, JacksonVirgo wrote:Might as well claim, eh?
In post 405, JacksonVirgo wrote:Actually I forgot my role, brb
Did I miss your claim or are you waiting for advice in the scum PT?
Lmao, you good scum?
I'm not at L-1 yet and my claim is pretty self explanitory if you actually have been reading the thread
are you good, scum?*
If you read the thread then half of us are masons. I want concrete claims at this point.
If I am not confident that I can not get lynched, take a guess at what I am going to claim
What was this all about then?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 924, JacksonVirgo wrote:Also why the fuck would I genuinely claim a PR outside of being at L-1? I'm not Wake
VOTE: JV

From yours truly with love.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I like how we all unapologetically added votes for emphasis
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:43 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry, really busy right now. I'll post the day results soon.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Creature »

Spoiler:
(This was drawn by CONG LIU, from SAATCHI ART)

Revolution of the Birds

"I'll count until three and in the three we go, okay?", whispered one figure from behind the dumpster.

"Okay!", responded another figured.

"Three...two...one..."

"Wait, that's not..."

"GO!"

The first figure made a run for it, forcing the second to quickly follow the pace towards the entrance of a mall composed almost entirely of glass.

"Look at this! Look at this!", said the first still hyped from the running pointing a pile of dead birds.

"NO TIME FOR IT!", shouted the second figure pretty much pushing the first figure inside the mall and slamming the sliding door close.

At the same time four birds swush ferociously against the sliding door, almost hitting the two men. A loud crack could be heard as they repeatedly hit the glass breaking their necks from the force. The two panted heavily, the second still holding his bike helmet firmly. The first began to laugh.

"Have you seen that?", he began to boast, "this is what I'm talking about! You know, these damn pests are hard to kill and come in millions per day..."

"You have brought me here for this?", angered the second man, standing higher and bulkier than the first.

"You see, all that glass is pretty much a weapon against these winged beasts! Imagine starting a new life here while those motherfuckers kill themselves against that glass!", the first man still stood confident.

The second man just walked away disappearing further into the mall. There was a crowd of birds chirping violently on the other side of the glass wall and the first man realized they were pretty much stuck inside the mall.

The first man found the second man back at the same entrance. The sky had turned darker and they'd probably need to sleep inside the mall. There was no bird in sight except a single tiny one.

"Boo!", attempted the first man to make it charge against the glass or something.

"I already tried that", said the second man.

The tiny bird stared directly both figures, not seeming malicious like many birds show up to be when spotting a different kind of animal.

"I like this bird", said the second man.

"Don't trust that bird! They're growing smarter and smarter everyday and every single bird has tried to kill you since that weird morning everybody knows about"

"Of course I'm not dumb, Jim!", growled the second man, "anyway, I have checked the entire mall. I haven't seen any opening and there is plenty of food, so you made the right choice. Although I doubt your glass idea will ever work considering the birds are growing smarter".

"They're still visually impaired to spot something wrong just ahead them", suggested Jim.

"I'm going to sleep", announced the bulkier man, walking further into the mall before saying: "see you later, Jim"

THUD

The noise echoed through all the mall.

Thud thud THUD

And it didn't stop, forcing Jim and the second man to wake up and see what was going on. The source of the sound came from the same place they found that odd bird. There was a visible crack in the glass wall while a hundred birds were charging against the wall.

"Looks like they're all kamikazing", observed Jim as he smiled.

Suddenly something bigger hit the glass wall, making another loud thud.

"What the fuck was it?", asked the second man.

"I don't know"

It began to hit again, and again.

"Will the glass resist?", asked the second man.

"It should"

The giant bird stopped charging against the wall, its head was visibly bleeding. It opened is large wings and seemingly flew away.

"I think it stopped now", stated Jim.

Suddenly there was another giant thud and to their horror the glass had bent heavily forwards, barely resisting. The two figures could tell the next hit would instantly rupture it. They just stared at each and screamed:

"RUN!"

They plunged insider the mall as a few seconds later the glass wall fell apart. A whole flock of birds began to chase them.

They quickly jumped into a narrower corridor, leading to the staff corridor. A plentiful of birds began pecking on them as they tried to snatch and kill each of them. They eventually forced themselves into the tiny janitor's closet, staying silent and praying the birds don't know where they are, only relaxing when the evil chirps have lowered in volume.

"I'm sorry, Eric", apologized Jim, "I shouldn't have brought you here. I shouldn't have put our lives in danger to test a mere bird trap".

"It's okay, Jim. I always like your...adventurous spirit. I...you should be able to make our way out...like you always do", Eric tried to say before falling asleep seriously injured.

"Eric..."

"Eric!"

"Eric, wake up!", shouted Jim, "it's our time to go!"

The two figures left the janitor's closet. They occasionally met with the devil birds, but were quick to snap their necks and hide if possible to not attract more attention. Eventually getting to the main hall where countless birds were gathered everywhere.

"What's your plan this time?", asked Eric.

"This", Jim pointed to a dusty small car displayed in the center of the hall, "we make a run for it".

"No, I don't recommend you to..."

"I'll count until three and in the three we go, okay?"

"Jim!"

"Three...two...one..."

"Jim, no, we can't..."

"GO!"

Despite Eric's helpless protests, Jim forced their way onto the car and closed the door. They still had to deal with a bunch of birds trying to peck on them inside the car, but Jim realized he had to turn the car on as more birds started attacking the windows.

"Don't worry, I got this", shouted Jim happily as he snapped another bird neck and accelerated the car.

The glass wall was right forward them. Suddenly, the car ran over something big and lost control, crashing onto the nearest store.

"That's it...", Jim could be heard as the giant bird started pecking the rear window.

Eric opened the door and jumped off the car. Walking slow towards a long dead body while Jim stared jaw-jarred.

"Eric!"

The bulky man crouched near the dead body to grab something. The giant bird prepared to charge against the now lone standing figure.

"ERIC, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

The giant bird sprung towards the standing figure and Jim looked away.

BANG

The giant fell on the floor motionless. Jim last saw Eric waving before being surrounded by hundred birds.

BANG

Votecount 1.7
PlayersL-7L-6L-5L-4L-3L-2L-1Hammer
Amrun
Dolly Parton
Dunnstral
Elsa Jay
Espressojet
Flavor Leaf
Frank
Gamma Emerald
JacksonVirgo
MariaR
Zote the Mighty
Espressojet
Dolly Parton
Nero Cain
Rabid Schnauzer
Flavor Leaf
Gamma Emerald
Lil Uzi Vert
MariaR
Nero Cain
Rabid Schnauzer
rb
Dunnstral
Frank
JacksonVirgo
Amrun
Wake88
Zote the Mighty
LucianRoy
Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-28 13:00:00)
Currently the top wagon is
JacksonVirgo
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Creature »

"The trouble is, you think I will have time"
~Buddha about myself

PlayersStatusRoleFate
JacksonVirgo
Bit the dust
Vanilla Town
Lynched Day 1

Night 1 started!

Deadline: (expired on 2019-12-30 15:10:00)
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry for making this day horrible by terrible modding. I will try to compensate tomorrow.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Creature »

(It's a wallpaper by Raphael Vanhomwegen, from HDWallpaperim. Just...imagine fungus)

The Life of Success and Failure

There stood two proud men with social shirts, toasting their champagne cup. Standing with them were a plentiful of young men and women, cheering for my future success.

There came the first figure I haven't seen since I was born. It stayed a few minutes, but it felt like forever. There went out the first satisfied customer.

There came a couple, then a family, then three whole generations. There showed up the same figures, the same customers, loyal to my own development.

There were crowds of people, entering through my own doors and leaving through my own doors. Some pretty satisfied, some pretty disappointed.

There began a party, again there stood the same two proud men wearing social shirts, toasting their favorite champagne cup. Alongside them were all the gears of the system, cheering for my potential. But also there ended the party.

There began the first financial problems. There I saw my loyal costumers moving to the nearest store. There I saw my depressed ex-employees moving to the nearest brand. There I heard one frightening fight between my two founding fathers. There I saw one of them leave through the door angered, to never return.

There I found myself: closed, under maintenance and hopeless.

There I moved to another state with my remaining founding father. There we started from the scratch with new faces for new faces. There my remaining father worked day and night, but would bring me back to the top.

There I received my own principles, my own code of conduct. There I saw myself extending farther into the region like a fungus with their kilometers of extension. There I saw thousands customers visit me every day. There I saw a hundred employees work with their biggest smile printed in their face, or so I presumed. There I became an actual reference in the region. There I finally had received an actual name.

There passed 10, 15, 20 years, and there I told goodbye to my remaining founding father. There I see him celebrating with his and his ex-friend's favorite champagne cup, standing alongside the new faces that rebuilt me to the top. There I saw him give the legacy to his son.

There I grew steady in the market, at least for the first ten years. There I just watched the same old faces showing up and up again. There I just watched the same employees working hard. There I just watched the highest position employees take long vacations, including my new father. There I felt alone although crowded.

There began market regulation, taxes, syndicates. There I see them returning from their vacation as if they returned from the party in a hangover. There I see their mood change completely.

There I see headache, stress, anger.

There I see large cuts.

There I see employees leaving to never return.

There I see panic and despair.

There I feel alone.

As for my new father, he left and I haven't seen him anymore, I never heard about him anymore. I just wished I had known what happened. All I see is his name on the obituary and the word suicide near it.

Instead of a father I receive a mother. There she was: a young woman full of energy, the daughter of the son of my founding father. No one seemed to think I would have a future with her, but oh man! What a wonderful woman she was!

There she took me under her wing. There she grabbed each piece to rebuild me. There she brought back my old friends, employees and loyal costumers. There she brought new faces. There she put me back to life. There I was working once again.

She wasn't satisfied, she was never satisfied. She wanted to put me all the way to the top. She reconstructed my principles, my code of conduct, my own slogan. She made other large friends, she negotiated partnerships. She began to look for another regions, states and even countries.

There I found myself, extending all across multiple cities, states, countries, until I took the entire world. I was like a fungus with thousands and thousands of kilometers of extension.

The world began to revolve around me. The transporters would work for me, the advertisers would work for me, the other industries would work for me. The TV would talk about me, the magazines would talk about me, the recent new network I heard about would talk about me. The cities, the countries, the people, the world. They all were there for me. I was the world, and the world was I.

There she was, spending her time to keep my gears working. There she was, sacrificing her own life for my own cause. There she went, ill and unable to continue. And there she went, to never wake up again.

There I received three new potential parents, but to then there could only be one. Then there began a fight, and the oldest one won.

There he started aggressive, buying my smaller similars and turning me into a fighter. I enjoyed eating the weaker and pestering the roughly strong. I just didn't expect what was coming.

The quality started dropping, so did my costumers' satisfaction. The low wage also lowered, and so did my employee's happiness. There were scamming, there were illegal pyramids, there were tax evading. There I saw my name being dirtied. My new father didn't care, I was still on the top. I was still ruling. I was still the gear of the world. I was just...the evil, the necessary evil. No one liked me, but no one could escape me.

There began a crisis that took over my home country. It should have been normal, but grew out of proportions. There were massive cuts, there were many of my limbs being shut down, there were tens of thousands of my employees going away, there were hundreds of thousands of my costumers harshly changing their opinion about me if they haven't yet. There were protests, there were boycotting, there were strikes. Eventually my fourth father stepped down, eventually I would see him in jail.

There I no longer had a father, instead I had multiple executives driving me wherever I could go. There the crisis stopped and I could finally go instead. There, however, I lost all my vital energy. There were hundred, thousands, hundred of thousands pages of bureoucracy. There I didn't feel I had any love at all. I had just become a name. A name without meaning. A name doing everything to stay in the market. There it stood for years.

There I watch my younger selves showing up. There I see them full of energy. There I see them rising like a rocket to the sky. There I stay in awe as new things appear. Flying cars, virtual reality, cure to cancer, you call it.

There I stay steady. There I shrink. There I become just another brand in the market. There I slowly disappear. There I see myself slipping into forgetfulness, as I become less and less relevant.

There I close the doors and sleep, a profound sleep. Standing beside my headquarters was a board:

There were the two names of my founding fathers, who brought me to the world, one name slightly wiped out. Next to them was the name of my second father, whose life ended tragically. After it was the name of the woman who devoted her entire life to bring me all the way to the top. Next to her beloved name were the three names, one still clearly visible, the others blurred, the sign of a fight. Then there was nothing.

There I was, all doors closed, already for years, waiting for the day I will rise to the top once again.

PlayersStatusRoleFate
Amrun
Bit the dust
Vanilla Town
Killed Night 1

Day 2 started!

Votecount 2.0
PlayersL-6L-5L-4L-3L-2L-1Hammer
Dolly Parton
Dunnstral
Elsa Jay
Espressojet
Flavor Leaf
Frank
Gamma Emerald
Lil Uzi Vert
MariaR
Nero Cain
Rabid Schnauzer
rb
Wake88
Zote the Mighty
LucianRoy
Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-06 16:00:00)
Currently the top wagon is
a hoax
Sigh
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m a Weak watcher, I targeted Amrun, and I got a guilty on 2 people last night.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

Amrun? Interesting nk. What does it mean?
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

Pedit.
Oh

Veryyyyy interesting....
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

:facepalm:
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 934, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m a Weak watcher, I targeted Amrun, and I got a guilty on 2 people last night.

Welll... How long do we have to wait
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 934, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m a Weak watcher, I targeted Amrun, and I got a guilty on 2 people last night.
Whut.

2 people murdered Amrun?
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 939, Elsa Jay wrote:
Whut.

2 people murdered Amrun?
It could have been an investive I guess
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

Investigative
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well then I guess I'd rather Flavor out only the one he thinks is bad and not the investigative then.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 942, Elsa Jay wrote:Well then I guess I'd rather Flavor out only the one he thinks is bad and not the investigative then.
He could vote the one he finds scummiest and we all just sheep him and the he only outs the 2nd if we mislynch.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Espressojet »

Is that the smartest plan here?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

are you suggesting that he not out his result b/c that seems insanely dumb.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

Or we just wait and let everyone chime in and see if FL squeeze any extra info out.
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Dolly Parton »

Make the scum squirm a little.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Espressojet »

In post 945, Nero Cain wrote:are you suggesting that he not out his result b/c that seems insanely dumb.
I think we don't want to out a pro-town role
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Espressojet »

Why Amrun?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”