Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 1002, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 997, Titus wrote:
In post 993, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 991, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 986, chkflip wrote:Aight. I accept that.

Mars, you don't think Joan/Drew can both be scum, right? Or are you angling that the neighborhood thing is some weird ass gambit?
I think it’s unlikely unless their hood was completely randomized. No, I totally believe Drew’s claim but we need more info from Joan slot.

@Drew, out of curiosity, is your flavour a Macbeth character? Just because of Joan’s opening quote.
In post 992, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 988, Titus wrote:
In post 978, Venus and Mars wrote:Like, is it too much to ask, to wait until we at least have a freaking VC, before we possibly mislynch?
We're looking at who to wagon. It might not lead to a lynch at all.
But don’t you think Haggle looks scummier?
Chkflip doesn't want it. Plus weird =/= scummy. I'm willing to let it play out for now.
It more often than not does, unless it’s NAI for that slot’s meta and Haggle didn’t seem even remotely weird in Radja’s Story.
Do you not remember the bit where we asked for early retirement? And I made a joke about scum being able to bargain?

Post 16 Hectic claims he has access to the scumchat, and says he's willing to reveal the scumteam after a negotiation. Post 36, I say I'm looking for a buyout. That didnt seem weird?

BP
Hectic & Billy Pilgrim hydra.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 1075, Haggle wrote:

Mars, you don't think Joan/Drew can both be scum, right? Or are you angling that the neighborhood thing is some weird ass gambit?
I think it’s unlikely unless their hood was completely randomized. No, I totally believe Drew’s claim but we need more info from Joan slot.

@Drew, out of curiosity, is your flavour a Macbeth character? Just because of Joan’s opening quote.
In post 978, Venus and Mars wrote:Like, is it too much to ask, to wait until we at least have a freaking VC, before we possibly mislynch?
Chkflip doesn't want it. Plus weird =/= scummy. I'm willing to let it play out for now.
It more often than not does, unless it’s NAI for that slot’s meta and Haggle didn’t seem even remotely weird in Radja’s Story.
Do you not remember the bit where we asked for early retirement? And I made a joke about scum being able to bargain?

Post 16 Hectic claims he has access to the scumchat, and says he's willing to reveal the scumteam after a negotiation. Post 36, I say I'm looking for a buyout. That didnt seem weird?

BP
. I read the slot as a whole. Jingle thought you guys were scum along with Enter, while I tr you both. I thought your earlier posts were weird and possibly scum indicative but since then, your posts don’t sound scummy to me but if you continue to defend obviously “skeezy” behaviour in games, it could get you mislynched, despite sounding so sincere about it.

Re: Drew, I’m hesitating on that slot until I hear more from Joan, because unless the hood was randomized, it’s unlikely two scum are in it. However in Labrynth, there were multiple hoods and one of them actually did have two scum in them but there was also a scum neighbourizer in that setup.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1076, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:

BP
. I read the slot as a whole. Jingle thought you guys were scum along with Enter, while I tr you both. I thought your earlier posts were weird and possibly scum indicative but since then, your posts don’t sound scummy to me but if you continue to defend obviously “skeezy” behaviour in games, it could get you mislynched, despite sounding so sincere about it.

Re: Drew, I’m hesitating on that slot until I hear more from Joan, because unless the hood was randomized, it’s unlikely two scum are in it. However in Labrynth, there were multiple hoods and one of them actually did have two scum in them but there was also a scum neighbourizer in that setup.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Romeo and Juliet »

VOTE: haggle
Show
There's an old saying that applies to me: you can't lose a game if you don't play the game.
― William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet

Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:04 am

^ Chen
Show
There's an old saying that applies to me: you can't lose a game if you don't play the game.

Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:09 am

Post by Haggle »

VOTE: Dave

Him shading L&L for having a reads list too early when they prefaced that list by saying they hadn't read the game at all yet really jumped out at me. Haven't see anything particularly townie from that slot either. And while Chara's second of Dave's post also pinged me, it's more important for me to sort Dave at the moment for reasons I'm not going to disclose at the moment.

BP
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:14 am

In post 938, chkflip wrote:
In post 34, Joan of Arc wrote:One King to find them
One King to divide them
One King to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them

- Macbeth, i, iii
Crazy enough I actually think this means something.

Mah homie Google says act 1 scene 3 of Macbeth is the first 3 witches scene.

Not sure WHAT that means but I found that interesting.
My google says this:
One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.
Show

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 992, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:[quote="In [url=https:/
Haggle, I am not defending hectic per se, just pointing out that in previous games his read on me was always the opposite of what I was, I took it as a wink wink to these previous games and to my sig. It is NAI and people are calling it scummy.

And my hydra thing is just what you said, a bit of a meme and a bit of a joke. If I was scum, and I was scum with a hydra, I would totally be making the same jokes. Especially in a game with, most likely 4 scum, I wouldn't be overly worried about accidentally causing a lynch of scum hydra teammate.

Lynching a hydra does nothing to clear or implicate me and vice versa. I didn't understand why people would think there is any meat on that bone.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post Edit: Wtf.....I didn't have anything quoted.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:30 am

In post 1081, Romeo and Juliet wrote:
In post 938, chkflip wrote:
In post 34, Joan of Arc wrote:One King to find them
One King to divide them
One King to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them

- Macbeth, i, iii
Crazy enough I actually think this means something.

Mah homie Google says act 1 scene 3 of Macbeth is the first 3 witches scene.

Not sure WHAT that means but I found that interesting.
My google says this:
One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.
I would like to see your source, mate.
Show

Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:35 am

In post 943, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 940, chkflip wrote:Yeah but that's a Boon edit.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I could be tin foiling here but that’s probably not a great sign. Did anyone remember what she posted? I also remember another game where scum!Joan practically scumclaimed in her first post. There was a traitor in that game.
Macbath batrayed and killed his king. It was a direct consequence of the three witches scene.
Show

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:37 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1046, Haggle wrote:You scumreading them based on a fake reads list that they admitted was fake?
It's a statement that that kind of post was too early.
This does not necessarily imply an alignment related thought. I say a lot of things that many people assume are implying an alignment. Usually they are not.
It was admitted as a joke later. I don't see it as a joke when initially posted.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1060, chkflip wrote:No.

How hard is it to fucking code the post numbers, associate them with the poster, and say what you want to say collectively instead of whatever this is supposed to be?

It's so Goddamn spammy.
It's hard. I like this, quit complaining. If it were more than a page of posts in a row it would matter, but it's not.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1064, Haggle wrote:
In post 773, Titus wrote:@Drew/Joan, When did you both get placed into this hood? I find this incredibly odd and suspicious.
Why is a start of game neighborhood suspicious?

BP
I'd say revealing it early is suspicious, if anything.
For a Boon game to not have game start neighborhoods would be unusual, but I don't know how many of this type game Titus has played.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:44 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1068, Venus and Mars wrote:Thanks Boon, you da best. <3. But are all of the other roles to be found in Mafia Wiki?
This would have been a good place to post link instead of quoting. ;)
If you have a specific role to ask about, might be better to PM. Unless it's in the thread already in which case what are you trying to ask about? Some of us have played a lot of BooneyToonz games and may already know.
Haggle
Haggle
Goon
Haggle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Haggle »

In post 1086, davesaz wrote:
In post 1046, Haggle wrote:You scumreading them based on a fake reads list that they admitted was fake?
It's a statement that that kind of post was too early.
This does not necessarily imply an alignment related thought. I say a lot of things that many people assume are implying an alignment. Usually they are not.
It was admitted as a joke later. I don't see it as a joke when initially posted.
They wrote in the post that they hadn't read the game yet, but these were their reads. Then they said sheep me for the win. You think that's a real post?

BP
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:47 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1087, davesaz wrote: It's hard. I like this, quit complaining. If it were more than a page of posts in a row it would matter, but it's not.
I would bite my thumb at you, sir.

Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 am

Post by davesaz »

I have a Billy read on Haggle. I figure it will be a Hectic read too, and finally a Haggle read.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 924, RCEnigma wrote: If Joan flakes it's safe to put a bullet there.
In case this ever becomes relevant, I don’t see RCE and Joan being linked here; so if either one flips scum, the other one is probably clear.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:50 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1090, Haggle wrote:
They wrote in the post that they hadn't read the game yet, but these were their reads. Then they said sheep me for the win. You think that's a real post?

BP
Yes. I said I didn't see it as a joke. You don't get to question that.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:53 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I'm up to page 30 now. Can I just say how much I dislike mech talk on Day 1? I think it only serves to help scum coordinate their actions better.

I think A50, Titus, RCE, V&M and L&L are all town. Having a little bit of a hard time getting actual scumreads right now but that might be because half the playerlist is lurking atm.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:56 am

In post 982, Venus and Mars wrote:With 21 players, there’s likely 4 scum I think, or 3 and a 3P based on the Boon roles, so I don’t currently have Joan, Haggle, Drew or RCE in my townpile.

Fwiw, I correctly tr Haggle right out of the gate in Radja’s Story. I obviously could be wrong but I’m not liking them so far.
The game my hydra partner cheerfully posted with this account instead of his main had 17 players | 4 mafia | survivor.
I think 2 mafia PRs (roleblocker/ rolecop/ alien...)+ 2 mafia weak roles (goon, tracker, night limeted PR...) + traitor seems in place in this setting.
Show

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:57 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1093, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 924, RCEnigma wrote: If Joan flakes it's safe to put a bullet there.
In case this ever becomes relevant, I don’t see RCE and Joan being linked here; so if either one flips scum, the other one is probably clear.
She moves me not, or not removes at least affection's edge in me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:07 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 816, davesaz wrote:
In post 738, BrightEyedFish wrote:I picked a number and davesaz won the prize.

The prize being a question from me about my 2nd random pick which is Chara.

Question:

David,
If you were scum partners with Chara,how would you portray your relationship in the is thread?
What do you mean by portray? If you mean interact with, it’s entirely situational.
Reminder @BEF there was a question back.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:19 am

In post 1095, AaronFrost wrote:I'm up to page 30 now. Can I just say how much I dislike mech talk on Day 1? I think it only serves to help scum coordinate their actions better.

I think A50, Titus, RCE, V&M and L&L are all town. Having a little bit of a hard time getting actual scumreads right now but that might be because half the playerlist is lurking atm.
I would't be so sure with RCE being town, mate.
His wagon stopped after some time. This gives him scum points.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”