Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

It’s not tin foil, I’m not repeating it. The case is there, because if she’s the traitor, she’d be signalling. But I don’t blame her as Bambi did. It was a very clever gambit. The thing is, her saying it’s a “joke”, does absolutely nothing to convince me of that. Yes, I obviously know you were never on the RCE wagon. My point is you never objected to it as being “an easy mislynch” and fypov, the situation would look similar but you never objected to that. Has Joan said/done something in your hydra PT to convince you she was town, like you did with Gamma in Penguin Mafia?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol Hydra PT......will never be in one of those.

Tbh, I glossed over the case on RC, I remember there being votes on him but it was during a period where the game was getting ahead of me and I was busy irl. Even know I couldn't comment either way on it.

And no, she has basically posted nothing of substance in our hood. Everything I am saying is based off the case layed out on her, which as I said, is a stretch.

And chk, what do you mean? Every flip of every alignment has some connections that can be made.

I will say that her not posting more here isn't pro town......this is why I want more action from her so her alignment can be more easily sussed out.
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Latias and Latios »

gamma seems to have ditched me

i’ll try to catch up asap

-latias
Hydra of Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't mean anything in particular, Drew. You just worded it weird.

LatLat vote Joan or you're scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Starting to look for a replacement for LoserdogOG. If they end up posting before I replace, I’ll have them stay
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1476, Doctor Drew wrote:Lol Hydra PT......will never be in one of those.

Tbh, I glossed over the case on RC, I remember there being votes on him but it was during a period where the game was getting ahead of me and I was busy irl. Even know I couldn't comment either way on it.

And no, she has basically posted nothing of substance in our hood. Everything I am saying is based off the case layed out on her, which as I said, is a stretch.

And chk, what do you mean? Every flip of every alignment has some connections that can be made.

I will say that her not posting more here isn't pro town......this is why I want more action from her so her alignment can be more easily sussed out.
In Penguin, Gamma actually gave you reasons right in your hood to tr him, Joan hasn’t.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1479, Boonskiies wrote:
Starting to look for a replacement for LoserdogOG. If they end up posting before I replace, I’ll have them stay
Karnage hasn’t posted for 48 hrs, he probably needs a prod too.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

And @Drew you wound me, we could be the perfect hydra. I even have our name picked out already. Dr. Nancy Drew. Has quite the ring to it, don’tcha think?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Yes Nancy, Gamma town slipped in that hood......I was unfortunately too late in defending him in game though. And I wasnt against his lynch up until that point. Ironically, you sound like ethos in that game making false equivalencies.

And me saying 'stop being cute and say what you want to say' wasn't me asking for you to restate the case in Joan.

Pre Edit: Don't tempt me......I cannot go to the dark side!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1450, davesaz wrote:
In post 1448, Amrun wrote:Also dave is still aggressively not producing content.
I think you may be overestimating my content generating capacity. :P

You typically are succinct, but say something that is meaningful. Not here.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1454, Haggle wrote:
In post 1448, Amrun wrote:I can buy Haggle as scum, especially with Joan.

Also dave is still aggressively not producing content.

P-edit: yes
Why are you scumreading our slot? I didn't see you provide reasons in your earlier list.

-Hectic
Honestly, I really don’t like your play around the Dave slot. Feels like you’re setting up a mislynch there.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1443, Haggle wrote:Fair enough, Dave. I'm probably being too critical of you in general due to the holiday period affecting how much you can play. I do only have a sample size of one for town!you.

Joan is such a boring lynch but she's not helping herself at all.

-Hectic

This post seems excessively image-driven.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1464, Espressojet wrote:
In post 1445, Haggle wrote:VOTE: Espressojet
his first game related post was 1433. Could you explain the weak read on Romiet, Espresso?

-Hectic
Yeah, sorry, newb and this game is a little overwhelming (I mostly blame 50jp). Now that the pace has died down I'm able to put a little more focus
In post 1433, Espressojet wrote:
In post 1380, Espressojet wrote:VOTE: R&J
It's a weak read

Also I didn't like this
In post 1316, Romeo and Juliet wrote:What's up with people suddenly voting each other?
And the Joan wagon does nothing for me, so I'm looking elsewhere
I thought I did explain^
I aggressively dislike this post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote:Yes Nancy, Gamma town slipped in that hood......I was unfortunately too late in defending him in game though. And I wasnt against his lynch up until that point. Ironically, you sound like ethos in that game making false equivalencies.

And me saying 'stop being cute and say what you want to say' wasn't me asking for you to restate the case in Joan.

It’s the side of light. And no, I’m not doing anything of the kind. My point is obviously that Gamma actually did SOMETHING to give you REASONS to tr her but a polite “hi” while very nice, doesn’t exactly cut it as AI
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1488, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1483, Doctor Drew wrote:Yes Nancy, Gamma town slipped in that hood......I was unfortunately too late in defending him in game though. And I wasnt against his lynch up until that point. Ironically, you sound like ethos in that game making false equivalencies.

It’s the side of light. And no, I’m not doing anything of the kind. My point is obviously that Gamma actually did SOMETHING to give you REASONS to tr HIM but a polite “hi” while very nice, doesn’t exactly cut it as AI
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by davesaz »

@DrDrew: Has Joan said anything in your hood other than hi? I don't think you have given an update on that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, you've been drinking Nancy?

And you aren't hearing me, forget the hood, this is about the case layed out on her. I seriously doubt scum would be so dumb/brazen to make a post like that in a game involving people with first hand knowledge of doing something similar.

Pre Edit: I asked her why she is ok with being lynched and she said that she is just used to it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, how many alts does she have?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1491, Doctor Drew wrote:Lol, you've been drinking Nancy?

And you aren't hearing me, forget the hood, this is about the case layed out on her. I seriously doubt scum would be so dumb/brazen to make a post like that in a game involving people with first hand knowledge of doing something similar.

Pre Edit: I asked her why she is ok with being lynched and she said that she is just used to it.
No Drew, have you? Saying she’s used to it, is probably a lot less than Gamma did in Penguin. With due respect Drew, that game was like over a year ago. And what specifically are you taking issue with wrt to the case on her? You just keep debunking it in general but never give any specifics, which you’d need to, if you actually want to convince anyone of anything.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1492, Doctor Drew wrote:Also, how many alts does she have?
I’m going to guess under 50? She has a lot but I won’t out any other than Nico and she already outed Yume.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

@amrun, my 92, 552, 598, 1088, 1098, 1440 are all specific content related to stating or generating alignment reads.
Some of the others are aimed at generating alignment info as well, but I'll grant you that it's much more subtle as rapport generation or lack thereof is difficult to recognize at times.
Multiple people can attest to the fact that you won't see much in your face posting from me, especially this early in a game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by davesaz »

Being resigned to being sucmread for just existing is ground I have trod very heavily. I would never consider that AI by itself.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1493, Venus and Mars wrote:

No Drew, have you? Saying she’s used to it, is probably a lot less than Gamma did in Penguin. With due respect Drew, that game was like over a year ago. And what specifically are you taking issue with wrt to the case on her? You just keep debunking it in general but never give any specifics, which you’d need to, if you actually want to convince anyone of anything.
What the fuck are you talking about? The penguin game ended less then a month ago.

And how many times do I need to say that it has nothing to do with our hood.....it is all about the case made in game.

And I don't need 'specifics', I already explained why I don't buy the case on her. Put in your reading comprehension glasses and read my posts again......or ignore it like you have been doing.

And I am not trying to convince people of anything, this is my own opinion until I think there is someone who is prob scum(I know my vote is on Amrun.....not sure on her but I doubt a flash wagon will form anytime soon).

Nancy, remember when I said I didn't like you but couldn't put my finger on it.......well my finger is getting close to.........it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Head the words of Jericho Nancy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1497, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1493, Venus and Mars wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about? The penguin game ended less then a month ago.

And how many times do I need to say that it has nothing to do with our hood.....it is all about the case made in game.

And I don't need 'specifics', I already explained why I don't buy the case on her. Put in your reading comprehension glasses and read my posts again......or ignore it like you have been doing.

And I am not trying to convince people of anything, this is my own opinion until I think there is someone who is prob scum(I know my vote is on Amrun.....not sure on her but I doubt a flash wagon will form anytime soon).

Nancy, remember when I said I didn't like you but couldn't put my finger on it.......well my finger is getting close to.........it.
No the game, Nico was in being compared to this one: Overkill 1. Well Drew, that may make me sad but somehow I’ll find a way to get through it.

Speaking of, why is your vote on Amrun?, having recently played with scum!her in Radja’s Story, I think she’s pretty obviously town here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”