january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:14 am

Post by january »

In post 1752, Garmr wrote:If she really is loyal and a motion detector then she would expect town to target skitter more so than scum and gamble on skitter. She would have a innocent but to go into full defence and
act like anyone that used a power on her is scum
. The way she acted day 2 doesn't add up to how a real townie would act.
see above and ur literally repeating something incorrect so maybe rereading might help!
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:27 am

Post by january »

In post 1753, Garmr wrote:Also on that topic she didn't mind FL lynch either she should of really pushed the fact we could of sorted him tomorrow after he uses his ability if she was town because she knew fl claimed a power role.

She then could of sorted who wanted him lynched.
pls go reread x100
“didn’t mind FL lynch” lmao what
i townread FL and didn’t want him lynched... i think i did mind it lol

*everything below is hypothetical* just so you can’t misrep me more lol
if i had scumread him... i would have tried to lynch him even though he claimed PR.
if you’re saying i should have let him live so that i could check him at night, depends on how much i scumread him, but i still might have lynched him there and tried to check someone else. sure i guess i might have let him live and checked him or something, idk
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:28 am

Post by january »

In post 1754, tictac wrote:town!jan not gonna believe another loyal role exists. that's silly.
her claim makes town!her jumping to simple/complex theory on day 2 more likely, not less likely.

what would the point of pr-hunting be when we are in the middle of massclaims?

fl claiming stuff is 0 information. who would hard-oppose that lych?
exactly this lol
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1681, january wrote:VOTE: looker
someone join me i gave my reasons yesterday and nothing has changed

also i’m holding back on claiming til later
take that however u want (:
In post 1620, january wrote:wrote out a thing and when i went to submit, got logged out instead... grr ):
breaking it up into parts now so i don’t lose it again

read on looker:
i don’t believe the thing about not knowing that votes didn’t reset with replacement. it’s much too convenient of an excuse to me, and i think i was right earlier about looker’s intro being a little bit awkward
i would have believed it more if looker said they didn’t see the vote log at all. but if they saw the name of the person they replaced voting FL... why, as town, even assume that votes would reset? i would be safe and unvote anyways, and from my exp that’s what everyone else has done...
In post 1114, Looker wrote:
@tictac / @UnaBombaH:
Why should I vote Flavor Leaf?
this makes 0 sense to me. who would join a game, and (presumably without reading on their own) ask two random players why they should join a wagon - which they happen to already be on... convenient much?

sure, let’s say the vote was actually an accident (kinda hard to believe, but just for the sake of it). say looker didn’t know they were voting FL at the time.
1. why ask tictac and una in particular? did you have a townread on them?
2. why ask someone to give you reasons to join the FL wagon? feels to me like mafia trying to get someone to give them an excuse to join a wagon on town

imo, this is either some bizarre PR soft or some sort of mafia distancing/wifom strategy that will only really make sense upon looker’s flip or some sort of explanation that i want before the end of today in case someone flips on dunn
  • You can check any fucking game where there's been a replacement and the replacement gets a clean slate vote-wise.
  • They were literally the first three names on the fuckin votecount. He'd clearly done something to get run up to L-1
You're wasting my time, bro.
In post 1100, AaronFrost wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.16

tictac [0]:

Wake88 [0]:

Skellen [0]:

Flavor Leaf [6] [L-1]:
UnaBombaH, tictac, MariaR, Skellen, Dunnstral, Sujimichi
skitter30 [0]:

Garmr [0]:

january [0]:

MariaR [2]:
Garmr, Wake88
Dunnstral [4]:
Saudade, skitter30, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald
Sujimichi [0]:

UnaBombaH [0]:

Gamma Emerald [0]:

Saudade [0]:

Not Voting [1]:
january

With 13 in play, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-21 22:10:00)

Notes
- skitter30 is regularly V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
- Have a replacement lined up for MariaR, just waiting to hear back from them
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1698, Saudade wrote:VOTE: skitter30 stop pretending like you're the boss around here
This so much.
In post 1713, Saudade wrote:Looker are you here
I was spending time with people who love me.
In post 1718, january wrote:this is taking way too long
happy holidays everyone

i’m loyal motion detector, got motion on skit n1 which clears her as town
was softing + crumbing that on day 2
have fun finding the crumbs if you want, i’ll point em out later
u have no idea how hard it was to come up with reasons to townread her as a soft... i could have sworn she was scum after d1 lol

no result on looker n2 which is why i’m voting them
gave them a chance to claim ascetic or whatever the role is that roleblocks whoever visits them but no more waiting
In post 1719, january wrote:actually pretty sure maf has a roleblock or a million of them
odd setup but i think it’d be way too unbalanced without some way to counter loyal modifier
night kill will probably be me but if there’s a protective role save me

anyways that was fun
let’s vote looker now pls
This is bullshit. Unless she's relying on a "mafia roleblocker" to cover this story up, I find this an incredibly daring play. I'm a VT; I can't do shit. I'm not a setup speculator, but I do know my role.
In post 1780, AaronFrost wrote:
With the timer paused on NYE,
she's
technically not due to be prodded for another (expired on 2020-01-03 14:28:00)

I can prod her early but it won't count as an official prod unless she doesn't post before she would've been due for one.
Give a guy a break, man.

Also, you prod me before Wake? What's up with that?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Looker »

Sorry for being grumpy.
january
january
Goon
january
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:53 am

Post by january »

In post 1761, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1750, Garmr wrote:1-Jan saw motion go off so me saying it was just a gambit wold seem off since things happened that night.
Ok, so this is a resonable question:

@jan did you think that garmr was the source of the motion that night?
pre “i gambited” yes
after - not really, just kinda figured it was you or someone else. tbh the possibility just never crossed my mind at all
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I work yet again tonight.

Will try to get into this game soon.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: garmr
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I dont understand this setup like at all
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1808, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: garmr
Hey Skellen can you reign in skitter and explain my viewpoint to her. I don't seem to speak her language.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ya i dont get it.

Maybe looker is an ok vote too. We need suji to claim too
Show
Hiatus once more.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1811, skitter30 wrote:Ya i dont get it.

Maybe looker is an ok vote too. We need suji to claim too
Like I said day 1 some get it some don't. You obviously don't. I can tell you just want to lynch what you don't understand.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Skellen »

@Looker:
Regarding tictac:
In post 1664, skitter30 wrote:Why do you tr the hammer?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Skellen »

@january:
In post 1767, Skellen wrote:It would actually interest me why january targeted skitter over Looker in N1.

skitter was in her null-town reads at some point in D1 and I didn't really got the impression she was scumreading skitter at the end of D1 as she was townreading skitter according to #. She was already scumreading Maria and pointed out that she didn't liked Looker's entrance when he asked Una/tictac for reasons on voting FL. Why investigating offside the FL wagon?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1810, Garmr wrote:
In post 1808, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: garmr
Hey Skellen can you reign in skitter and explain my viewpoint to her. I don't seem to speak her language.
Unfortunately your slot is literally the one slot where we are at odds with each other.

I feel intuitively town about you overall, it's kind of difficult to articulate, I just think I can see most stuff you do see coming from town, even if I disagree. I even think your push on january today probably comes more from town!you than scum, although I am less sure about that due to that modifier issue, because if january is town then scum kind of has to do something about her, especially with Masons being in.

It worries me that everyone that got nightkilled was scumreading you, especially because Gamma seemed more familiar with you. Then again I think Una would be a terrible nk from scum!you because he was also pushing the skitter/january pair which both you have also been pushing since D2. There exists also another reason why Una probably ended up getting killed, but for that he could have as well been killed off in the first night. So I feel there is a reason why Gamma got killed first.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Skellen »

If I assume scum!Garmr for shits and giggles then my first take would be Garmr/tictac because of associatives. I don't feel Garmr is scum with Maria/Looker, because of D1 interactions as I think he wouldn't bring Maria into an awkward situation with his "Mason fishing" when no one else cared about it and Maria obviously avoided the issue. I would probably rule out Suji for similar reasons, although I still need to reread him, forgot too much about him already.

So I would only see Garmr/tictac/Wake here as plausible rn. One thing that would speak against Garmr/tictac however is the early tictac wagon. The obvious counterwagon would have been the FL wagon which arose after the tictac wagon and Garmr basically burned that bridge early when he started townreading FL early and was by votes mostly minding his own business for most of D1. So my problem is also kind of to see who would be scum with scum!Garmr here.

Then again there is a world where Garmr could be scum with january, although this would be going into tinfoil territory. I can see scum!Garmr doing his "gambit" with the knowledge that someone targeted skitter or she could be a PR to rolefish or look for reactions from other players with january doing her part to set up her claim for later. But since skitter was as well scumreading Garmr, why not killing her off with the knowledge that the chance to hit a PR was higher than anyone else? Also Garmr/january doesn't feel like SvS, at least it would be decent theatre then, because january's frustration seems genuine. Also the Garmr/january dynamic kind of stopped a skitter push on D2, considering that tictac decided to vote her based on Garmr's gambit.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Skellen »

@Garmr:
One thing that actually interests me however is why Maria/Looker over Dunn on D1? skitter already asked you that kind of and you said you were considering it, but wanted Maria/Looker more and you wanted to see who else wanted to go there. If I remember it right you made a list on D1 with the players you would be ok lynching with and Dunn was one of them. Considering FL was one of your townreads, why wouldn't you vote together with him the counterwagon to him as it became apparent that the lynch would either hit FL or Dunn?

Like you said that january didn't do much to prevent the FL lynch despite not wanting that lynch with which I agree with considering nothing came from her when Saudade confronted her about an alternative (although I think she got genuinely surprised by Saudade immediately hammering), but on the other hand it bugs me that you didn't do that much either to prevent the FL lynch when the next best alternative to FL was someone you were ok with to lynch.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Skellen »

However Looker doesn't look bad for today's lynch.

The guilty by january aside his ISO isn't looking that well either. Comes off as generally defensive when someone mentions him as scumread, asks here and there some solid questions, but no real scumhunting/attempts to figure other players out. It also bothers me that he was always asking others for reasons for the leading wagons just to end up on these wagons anyway without any follow-up.

If scum, then the other two probably among Suji/tictac/Wake. Although I am really wondering if the whole scumteam was piling up on FL. Also while tictac's hammer was rather scummy imo and vca isn't in his favour either I get Garmr's gut feeling on tictac, mostly because mindmeld with him on some things like FL or january. But then again I am also just bad.

I forgot about Wake for the 73th time.

I think I have to reread some Maria interactions though.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Skellen »

Loyal Motion Detector still bothers me too though. Why this role and not just a Cop?

So we got Masons with PR and a complex announcing PT Cop. The latter can get false positives with the Masons and only get scum if it is a scum PR. So it's a double edged sword as it can potentially out the Masonry early. FL's role kind of implies that scum would have 2-3 PRs, so a lot of scum power could justify the loyal Motion Detector. But the more scum power the higher the chance that FL would have gotten a guilty on scum. Complex and Motion Detector are also kind of similar imo. Hmph, I hate setup spec.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:02 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Seeking replacement for Sujimichi.

Prodding Wake88. As a reminder...
In post 1, AaronFrost wrote:Prod dodge posts will not reset the prod timer unless the post has some game content in it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Garmr »

happy scum day Skellen.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1817, Skellen wrote:@Garmr:
One thing that actually interests me however is why Maria/Looker over Dunn on D1? skitter already asked you that kind of and you said you were considering it, but wanted Maria/Looker more and you wanted to see who else wanted to go there. If I remember it right you made a list on D1 with the players you would be ok lynching with and Dunn was one of them. Considering FL was one of your townreads, why wouldn't you vote together with him the counterwagon to him as it became apparent that the lynch would either hit FL or Dunn?

Like you said that january didn't do much to prevent the FL lynch despite not wanting that lynch with which I agree with considering nothing came from her when Saudade confronted her about an alternative (although I think she got genuinely surprised by Saudade immediately hammering), but on the other hand it bugs me that you didn't do that much either to prevent the FL lynch when the next best alternative to FL was someone you were ok with to lynch.
I wanted to get my lynch on my scummiest read rather than someone who was light scum read. Also skitter was a factor in not wanting to vote dunn. I think town should of followed me day 1. I was pushing hard for the maria lynch.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

I feel like garme is trying to make jan lynchable rn

Like i'm just having trouble seeing how we end up with an fl lynch day1 and a dunn lynch day2 with a lurker scumteam

Like i sont think the game plays out as it did without there being at least one scum in garmr/tictac/jan
Show
Hiatus once more.

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:45 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Creature replaces Sujimichi. Please welcome him.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”