chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Chara, I'm in no way criticizing you. It's just a general tone you're displaying. You're very factual but not to the point that you don't analyze it. It's just different and I enjoy it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Titus plays day 1 when she's forced to. That's as either alignment. But in the same way as Nancy her alignment becomes more clear the more she interacts with
A.) Slots around her and
2.) Pressure on her slot directly.

P.s. sorry for using you like that Titus.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

What Chara said.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1589, Chara wrote:Venus and Mars: love you two, but 330 posts is a lot when so many are quotes and fluff. good takes.
This is far more remarkable because it has been only Nancy, So far I am being her shadow, talking privatly
~Venus
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1800, Chara wrote:
In post 1797, Doctor Drew wrote:Anyone else with more experience her care to comment?
i've played with town Titus who did participate day 1. i find it has more to do with her rl situation. i don't think a scum or town Titus with the time to do work in the thread is just going to sit on that and not participate, even if she does dislike day 1s.
+1 to a bit with RCE too

-1 to Drew

Noting possible Drew Haggle team
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1802, RCEnigma wrote:Titus plays day 1 when she's forced to. That's as either alignment. But in the same way as Nancy her alignment becomes more clear the more she interacts with
A.) Slots around her and
2.) Pressure on her slot directly.

P.s. sorry for using you like that Titus.
*shrug* It doesn't bother me if your goal is to sort. Whatever. I don't feel used either fwiw.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1797, Doctor Drew wrote:Since it appears to be in vogue to link to previous games, there has been one thing that I was thinking of that is starting to bother me about Titus. I may have to stop sheeping her.
In post 995, Titus wrote:
In post 972, Doctor Drew wrote:Can't wait until we get the replacement for Titus.
Yeah, because it's not going to happen.

Why are you obsessed with me? Don't you know I detest day 1?
This quote is from a game that just ended.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81181 -Big Four Mafia, Titus was town I was third party.

She replaced in on D1 and basically just coasted and did nothing that Day. I kept giving her shit about this which led to the above quote.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80867 - Metaloclypse Mafia

This game was just before the Big Four Mafia and Titus was much more engaged in D1, very similar to this game......and she was scum(and for reference I was also third party lol).

Those were the only two previous games I have played with her but her D1 play was way different when she was town vs scum.

Anyone else with more experience her care to comment?
This is truly fascinating, yes the difference between these two games is like night and day. I think we’re seeing town!Titus here. I don’t think she can fake that level of genuineness I’m seeing here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1807, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1797, Doctor Drew wrote:Since it appears to be in vogue to link to previous games, there has been one thing that I was thinking of that is starting to bother me about Titus. I may have to stop sheeping her.
In post 995, Titus wrote:
In post 972, Doctor Drew wrote:Can't wait until we get the replacement for Titus.
Yeah, because it's not going to happen.

Why are you obsessed with me? Don't you know I detest day 1?
This quote is from a game that just ended.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81181 -Big Four Mafia, Titus was town I was third party.

She replaced in on D1 and basically just coasted and did nothing that Day. I kept giving her shit about this which led to the above quote.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=80867 - Metaloclypse Mafia

This game was just before the Big Four Mafia and Titus was much more engaged in D1, very similar to this game......and she was scum(and for reference I was also third party lol).

Those were the only two previous games I have played with her but her D1 play was way different when she was town vs scum.

Anyone else with more experience her care to comment?
This is truly fascinating, yes the difference between these two games is like night and day. I think we’re seeing town!Titus here. I don’t think she can fake that level of genuineness I’m seeing here.
:facepalm: Sorry guys.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1798, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1793, Chara wrote:dave: *noncommital "i don't know" noise*

Titus? it's tangential to my Titus TR. is tangential the word i want? not sure.

pedit: you've said that before, yes. i have a talent for being ineffectual but pleasant and uncontroversial. it's an asset when i'm scum but gives my towngame a wet blanket feel. i was referring to being likened to a robot, however.

pedit2: huh. if i'm lucky that Cowbells fact will still be relevant the next time we play together.
He doesn’t do this everytime he’s town but I don’t think he ever does that as scum.
Omg, I didn’t even realize this. :oops:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am not saying 'lets all lynch Titus'. Just something that seemed odd after she acted as town D1 in Big For mafia vs another game where she was scum.

Titus, is your thinking Haggle and I may be a scum team independent of your reads on us or do you think we are connected in some way?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1810, Doctor Drew wrote:I am not saying 'lets all lynch Titus'. Just something that seemed odd after she acted as town D1 in Big For mafia vs another game where she was scum.

Titus, is your thinking Haggle and I may be a scum team independent of your reads on us or do you think we are connected in some way?
You are not but the push suspicioiusly coincides with people voting haggle and you were voting with her a moment ago, what is up with that?

~Venus
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:18 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

@Nancy: I'm tempted to quote a whole page just to say "I read this" or "those posts didn't affect my reads" or something at the bottom! :P
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

This is the time of the day I generally start to do most of my posting, this has nothing to do with Haggle.

Why does everyone only need to talk about one particular avenue to explore?

The only connection to me and Haggle is Hectics joke referencing his inability to read my alingnment, which I also reference in my sig. Which I kept pointing out was NAI when people were using it as a scum tell(as a side note, annoying that on mobile I have to click the sig button Everytime).

I have not liked BP's recent posts, and as someone said earlier, looks a bit like flailing and woah is me.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1812, 50 Judge Powers wrote:@Nancy: I'm tempted to quote a whole page just to say "I read this" or "those posts didn't affect my reads" or something at the bottom! :P
:lol:

This post did in no way affect my reads. :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1810, Doctor Drew wrote:I am not saying 'lets all lynch Titus'. Just something that seemed odd after she acted as town D1 in Big For mafia vs another game where she was scum.

I don’t see how her play here is remotely similar to her scumgame?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Amrun »

Stahp. Leave Titus alone!!! She’s town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Romeo and Juliet
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Romeo and Juliet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Romeo and Juliet »

In post 1765, Chara wrote:your hydra etiquette could use some improvement. if you keep signing consistently though, it's all good.

in that case i'd like Chennis to elaborate. what's your read on Haggle, Romeo?

pedit: forthcoming meaning her interaction with you post-claim, as compared to Starcraft where she didn't interact like that?
not townread
-Romeo
Show
There's an old saying that applies to me: you can't lose a game if you don't play the game.
― William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet

Go wisely and slowly. Those who rush stumble and fall.
― William Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1816, Amrun wrote:Stahp. Leave Titus alone!!! She’s town.
+1
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1813, Doctor Drew wrote:This is the time of the day I generally start to do most of my posting, this has nothing to do with Haggle.

The only connection to me and Haggle is Hectics joke referencing his inability to read my alingnment, which I also reference in my sig. Which I kept pointing out was NAI when people were using it as a scum tell(as a side note, annoying that on mobile I have to click the sig button Everytime).

I have not liked BP's recent posts, and as someone said earlier, looks a bit like flailing and woah is me.
I think that was me and I’m not quite sure how to interpret this. Are you trying to pocket me now, @Drew?

~Nancy
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:48 am

In post 1527, LoserdudeOG wrote:
In post 246, Espressojet wrote:
In post 159, RCEnigma wrote:But while we're on the topic I'm not thrilled about Nancy feigning like she didn't know what I was talking about when she referenced it specifically to case me in Magical Girl Upick.
In post 173, LoserdudeOG wrote:Also hi EspressoJet I luv u and miss u come visit me again <3
... Whitlock?
Yuuuuuuuuup.

Also bye :D
IF Boon counts this as a "rejoin the game post" I am voting LdOG until he is gone.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1819, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1813, Doctor Drew wrote:This is the time of the day I generally start to do most of my posting, this has nothing to do with Haggle.

I think that was me and I’m not quite sure how to interpret this. Are you trying to pocket me now, @Drew?

~Nancy
What?

I didn't even know who said it earlier.......just know unread it while skimming through posts I missed.

And the Titus thing was based off D1 activity and engagement. I included both games as reference, but I wasn't saying she is PLAYING different then her town game but the ACTIVITY is much different on D1.

And I read that quote I posted from Big Four as 'i put minimal effort D1 because I detest it's. And the fact she was different alignments in these two games made me say 'hmmmm'.

Which I why I brought it up so people with more experience with her could compare and contrast.

Nancy, you really have been jumping to conclusions quickly here.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:50 am

In post 1532, chkflip wrote:
unofficial vcJoan of Arc [7]: chkflip, Amrun, 50 Judge Powers, RCEnigma, Venus and Mars, Bambi Jay, AaronFrost
RCEnigma [3]: Frank, BrightEyedFish, Emperor flippyNips
Amrun [2]: Titus, Doctor Drew
Espressojet [1]: Haggle
Romeo and Juliet [1]: Chara
Haggle [1]: Romeo and Juliet

Not Voting [8]: LoserdudeOG, Joan of Arc, Latias and Latios, Espressojet, Karnage, davesaz

ALL YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US
For a second, I thought I had posted in the wrong thread! :lol: :facepalm:
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post Edit: Unread = I read
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1811, Venus and Mars wrote:

You are not but the push suspicioiusly coincides with people voting haggle and you were voting with her a moment ago, what is up with that?

~Venus
That’s a very good question. Why now are you suddenly doubting Titus town? Shiro has a valid point.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1824, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1811, Venus and Mars wrote:

~Venus
That’s a very good question. Why now are you suddenly doubting Titus town? Shiro has a valid point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”