Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I wanna do wargroove tournament one day. pops plays as well.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

wait bitmap you have wargroove and you didn't tell me?
bruh andrew loves that game.
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Yeah sorry. I don't really say much as you can tell. I do have wargroove and if you wanna play it just DM me. We should definitely get pops to play as well.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

also ig mastina is just town for voting bitmap and saying RC is coaching him?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm not sure pops would like andrew tbh but its worth a shot
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also pops doesn't townread Hito so I'm comfortable with my vote and going to go off to do scummy related stuff now.
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Alisae wrote:also ig mastina is just town for voting bitmap and saying RC is coaching him?
See that's what I thought too. I just think mastina is playing really bad based on what I saw in Undertale Mafia personally but she's being pro-scum right now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

isn't that town indicative for her?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

honestly I'm not worried about mastina she'll be blatantly town or not blatantly town
I don't have Katsuki shoving his dick down my throat like in AvP so hopefully if I come around to a townread on mastina I'll actually be able to cooperate instead of just mindlessly lynch it.
GTKAS
| here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Menalque »

Why is chemist town?

Why is jjh possibly scum?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also hi Ali
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 184, Shadoweh wrote:Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

hi mena
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Menalque »

Can we make this game not like AvP or Calendar pls
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Menalque »

As in

Can we win

And if you’re scum can u not kill me N1 this time
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 170, Bitmap wrote:mastina, trying to lynch my hydra out of the game on D1 is very pro-scum.
Sorry but fearmongering off of RC's scumhunting prowess in a game that is this stacked with talented players isn't something which will keep me from pursuing scumreads.
In post 183, Alisae wrote:honestly I'm not worried about mastina she'll be blatantly town or not blatantly town
Or blatantly conftown. :shifty:

Anyway, am home, so can share the stuff I said before:

Flavor Leaf
Jingle
RCEngima Something_Smart
^This is singlehandedly the best team in the game bar none and Jingle in particular is a godsend. Flavor Leaf doesn't really contribute anything to this game to be honest, but 3/4 top-tier players is still more than enough. They are probably going to eat the nightkill as a consequence. Like, solidly 80+% N1 nightkill, but even if not a very likely N2+ nightkill.

davesaz Formerfish Elsa Jay
Gamma Emerald

^Honestly none of these players strike me as particularly nightkillable.

popsofctown wgeurts
Alisae
chennisden
^Everyone on this team is incredibly nightkillable. Honestly the main reason why they wouldn't be nightkilled is just because there are higher priority nightkills + Alisae's natural toxicity could make the scumteam decide to leave em alive. But the natural skill of pops et all might be enough to counterbalance that.

Vex Vience okapoka
chemist1422
tris
^Nobody in this team strikes me as particularly nightkillable.

MariaR Krazy
Shadoweh
Dunnstral
^Everyone on this team is amazing so they are a very high priority nightkill, the only reason they wouldn't die is if someone who is an even HIGHER priority nightkill died first.

hitogoroshi
Gammagooey KittyMo Plum
^If Jingle's team isn't the best, it would be purely because hito's team would be. They are legends, oldguard but incredibly good at the game. The one and only reason they wouldn't die is if the scumteam were made of newbs who weren't familiar with them.

Cephrir
Klick
DeasVail Bellaphant
^Klick is honestly a bit of a weak link on the team which
probably
keeps him alive, but there's a chance he dies due to the sheer skill of the team overall.

RadiantCowbells northsidegal GuyInFreezer
Bitmap

^Similar to the Klick team, solid overall but Bitmap is hands-down the weak link. Probably going to live but chance to die to remove the likes of RC/nsg.

Volpe14
Ofrhz
Pisskop teacher
^Why would anyone from this team be nightkilled? Nobody on it is worth it.

gobbledygook
Menalque
bob3141 EspressoPatronum
^Menalque is the best player from this team hands-down. There's a small risk that he dies, but my money's on him living simply due to other players presenting a larger, more credible threat.

skitter30 mathdino Almost50
jjh927

^This is a God-tiered team and is going to eat a nightkill guaranteed.

Farkran Dongempire
Kerset
NaCl
^Nobody on this team is worth removing from the game via nightkill.

So that's my basic rundown there.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 149, Bitmap wrote: Apparently he thinks hito's tone is all wrong.
In post 151, Bitmap wrote:Correction: Not blatantly scum but reasonably confident.

Now he's yelling me on discord for making him look bad.
What's with the double diminutive here? You're instantly post-scripting your vote with "oh, but it's not my read at all! I have no reads! this is RC" and "oh but RC isn't so sure either!". Like look me in the eyes when we make love man. what's the point of immediately signposting your escape routes off my wagon when the whole point is to get enough votes piled on me to be interesting. Do you, bitmap, find me to be the most suspicious player?

Days of Ruin was pretty good on the smaller maps - the infantry/light craft game was a lot more interesting - but it did a bad job scaling up because making the RPS elements so strong makes a lot of annoying grindy deadlock.
In post 171, Alisae wrote:
103/105 are good posts tho
okay cool ur trolling VOTE: hito
Like I said in literately the following post I had different post numbers in post preview than there were when I submitted. 103/105 are random posts that are whatever, I was referring to 104/106. 104 is good because daring people to try hard and implying you will reward with townreads is a common townie tack, 106 just felt natural. So the point I was making was that I was annoyed that Menal was choking out the thread a bit, but less mad than like Jingle shitposting because Menal did end up townspewing some.

I had a fun idea to read Bitmap where I was gonna accuse him of voting me as a way to avoid engaging with Jingle's vote, implying that it was all just a smokescreen because Bitmap was intimidated by Jingle. Which would have been a pretty specious argument but I feel like a really telling reaction because scum-Bitmap would focus on using it to attack me while town-Bitmap would be more mad about the tremendous insult I inflicted upon his honor saying that Jingle had him on the ropes. In the end I decided the good read I would get would not be worth the commotion but we can agree that would have been funny as hell right
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 190, Menalque wrote:Can we win
Easy win: don't fucking lynch one of the best damn players in the game who is one of your key power roles. :P
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 189, Menalque wrote:Can we make this game not like AvP or Calendar pls
it won't be like AvP because I'm not particularly that excited or emotionally invested for TM as a whole.
Also Scummies is a high priority for me.

now, I probably won't be toxic like in Calendar mostly because I'm town and even if I was scum, I'm pretty sure my buddies would be competent, but I'm bipolar so who knows.

In post 190, Menalque wrote:As in

Can we win
VOTE: mena
scum die scum die!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: hito
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 192, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 151, Bitmap wrote:Correction: Not blatantly scum but reasonably confident.

What's with the double diminutive here? You're instantly post-scripting your vote with "oh, but it's not my read at all! I have no reads! this is RC" and "oh but RC isn't so sure either!". Like look me in the eyes when we make love man. what's the point of immediately signposting your escape routes off my wagon when the whole point is to get enough votes piled on me to be interesting. Do you, bitmap, find me to be the most suspicious player?

Days of Ruin was pretty good on the smaller maps - the infantry/light craft game was a lot more interesting - but it did a bad job scaling up because making the RPS elements so strong makes a lot of annoying grindy deadlock.
In post 171, Alisae wrote:
103/105 are good posts tho
okay cool ur trolling VOTE: hito
Like I said in literately the following post I had different post numbers in post preview than there were when I submitted. 103/105 are random posts that are whatever, I was referring to 104/106. 104 is good because daring people to try hard and implying you will reward with townreads is a common townie tack, 106 just felt natural. So the point I was making was that I was annoyed that Menal was choking out the thread a bit, but less mad than like Jingle shitposting because Menal did end up townspewing some.

I had a fun idea to read Bitmap where I was gonna accuse him of voting me as a way to avoid engaging with Jingle's vote, implying that it was all just a smokescreen because Bitmap was intimidated by Jingle. Which would have been a pretty specious argument but I feel like a really telling reaction because scum-Bitmap would focus on using it to attack me while town-Bitmap would be more mad about the tremendous insult I inflicted upon his honor saying that Jingle had him on the ropes. In the end I decided the good read I would get would not be worth the commotion but we can agree that would have been funny as hell right
I don't like how you compliment those posts as if it was an afterthought.
I was playing stardew valley with a friend and while she was doing something I opened the thread saw a post and honestly I feel like you would have been blatantly town if you were town.
Maybe we need to chat because I remember coming around to locktowning you in guns and roses after a chat so...
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 191, mastina wrote:
In post 170, Bitmap wrote:mastina, trying to lynch my hydra out of the game on D1 is very pro-scum.
Sorry but fearmongering off of RC's scumhunting prowess in a game that is this stacked with talented players isn't something which will keep me from pursuing scumreads.
In post 183, Alisae wrote:honestly I'm not worried about mastina she'll be blatantly town or not blatantly town
Or blatantly conftown. :shifty:

Anyway, am home, so can share the stuff I said before:

Flavor Leaf
Jingle
RCEngima Something_Smart
^This is singlehandedly the best team in the game bar none and Jingle in particular is a godsend. Flavor Leaf doesn't really contribute anything to this game to be honest, but 3/4 top-tier players is still more than enough. They are probably going to eat the nightkill as a consequence. Like, solidly 80+% N1 nightkill, but even if not a very likely N2+ nightkill.

davesaz Formerfish Elsa Jay
Gamma Emerald

^Honestly none of these players strike me as particularly nightkillable.

popsofctown wgeurts
Alisae
chennisden
^Everyone on this team is incredibly nightkillable. Honestly the main reason why they wouldn't be nightkilled is just because there are higher priority nightkills + Alisae's natural toxicity could make the scumteam decide to leave em alive. But the natural skill of pops et all might be enough to counterbalance that.

Vex Vience okapoka
chemist1422
tris
^Nobody in this team strikes me as particularly nightkillable.

MariaR Krazy
Shadoweh
Dunnstral
^Everyone on this team is amazing so they are a very high priority nightkill, the only reason they wouldn't die is if someone who is an even HIGHER priority nightkill died first.

hitogoroshi
Gammagooey KittyMo Plum
^If Jingle's team isn't the best, it would be purely because hito's team would be. They are legends, oldguard but incredibly good at the game. The one and only reason they wouldn't die is if the scumteam were made of newbs who weren't familiar with them.

Cephrir
Klick
DeasVail Bellaphant
^Klick is honestly a bit of a weak link on the team which
probably
keeps him alive, but there's a chance he dies due to the sheer skill of the team overall.

RadiantCowbells northsidegal GuyInFreezer
Bitmap

^Similar to the Klick team, solid overall but Bitmap is hands-down the weak link. Probably going to live but chance to die to remove the likes of RC/nsg.

Volpe14
Ofrhz
Pisskop teacher
^Why would anyone from this team be nightkilled? Nobody on it is worth it.

gobbledygook
Menalque
bob3141 EspressoPatronum
^Menalque is the best player from this team hands-down. There's a small risk that he dies, but my money's on him living simply due to other players presenting a larger, more credible threat.

skitter30 mathdino Almost50
jjh927

^This is a God-tiered team and is going to eat a nightkill guaranteed.

Farkran Dongempire
Kerset
NaCl
^Nobody on this team is worth removing from the game via nightkill.

So that's my basic rundown there.
mastina, sometimes spelled mastina, mastina, mastina, or mastina, (misspelled mastina) was an on-screen famous "intelligent mafia agent" on Mafiascum from mastin2 or mastin that was generally reported as malware, released in 2009 and discontinued in **** with only around three versions ever released. The official website stated it would help mafia players scumhunt through various functions along with their own sidekick. It first surfaced as a green talking parrot named Peedy, before taking the form of an animated purple gorilla that resided on a user's desktop and communicated through the employment of Microsoft Agent technology.

As the years since mafiascum.net was taken down continue to grow in number, mastina has become benign over time, as it is no longer able to access the servers it requires to utilize its adware component. mastina is also known as a keylogger.

mastina received wide recognition as trojan, predominantly as a piece of adware, though claims of spyware capabilities have been made against it. It is also a PUP.

mastina may be known as an annoying and useless desktop helper.
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 192, hitogoroshi wrote:

This read was made by the team as a collective. We think you have >rand chance of being scum based on your posts.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”