Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think I'm going to end up being less toxic and a lot more mellow considering I have a lot of other things to do then play mafia but who fucking knows
GTKAS
| here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 187, Alisae wrote:
In post 184, Shadoweh wrote:Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
This is my favorite discord emote :lol:

mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
- chemist seems town because as scum he's a cowardly fuck, we believe his entrance had townie Karisuma!
- jjh feels junai not good this is just a basic Sukamu gut read!

okay back to ignoring you all have a subarashī evening!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 193, mastina wrote:Easy win: don't fucking lynch one of the best damn players in the game who is one of your key power roles. :P
What exactly do you mean here, no one is voting you but this seems like you are talking about yourself
In post 196, Alisae wrote:I don't like how you compliment those posts as if it was an afterthought.
I was playing stardew valley with a friend and while she was doing something I opened the thread saw a post and honestly I feel like you would have been blatantly town if you were town.
Maybe we need to chat because I remember coming around to locktowning you in guns and roses after a chat so...
It literally was an afterthought, in that it was a thought that happened after. I saw and thought "why the fuck are we frustrated 'people aren't showing up'? it's two hours and the new meta sucks balls". So I wrote my response, but I continually refresh and read previews when writing my post in case some big shit happens and then I saw that Menal had done some spew that actually gave me good alignment pings. So I postscripted by saying that at least I had a bit of a read on Menal from it.

We did lock really fast in G&R after chatting so it's a good idea but lets rain check it to tomorrow evening, sleepy time + I kinda like having the wagon rn it helps us get out of RVS a bit and I have a town PM so I am in no danger
In post 199, Bitmap wrote: This read was made by the team as a collective. We think you have >rand chance of being scum based on your posts.
my first reaction was to say that this doesn't square up with you using "apparently" and "he thinks" in . But ehh you seem to actually give a shit which is a bigger towntell than this is a scumtell

pedit seems awfully image-focused
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 197, Bitmap wrote:mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
don't get into this fight with mastina
- its unproductive
- you're wasting your energy
- thread health goes down
- its extremely petty
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 204, Alisae wrote:
In post 197, Bitmap wrote:mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
- its unproductive
- its extremely petty
only if mastina doesn't reach endgame
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 203, hitogoroshi wrote:We did lock really fast in G&R after chatting so it's a good idea but lets rain check it to tomorrow evening, sleepy time + I kinda like having the wagon rn it helps us get out of RVS a bit and I have a town PM so I am in no danger
I plan to take this slowly so we should have time
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 205, Bitmap wrote:

- its unproductive
- its extremely petty
I swear to you, pride will be the death of us all.
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

hito, I've never played with you nor do I know how you play. I seek out my teammates to help me figure you out because this is team mafia and they spend way too much time playing mafia compared to me and probably know how you play better.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 207, Alisae wrote:
In post 205, Bitmap wrote:

- its unproductive
- its extremely petty
I swear to you, pride will be the death of us all.
I don't need to confer with my team to know that we'll be extremely unhappy if mastina reaches endgame.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 203, hitogoroshi wrote: pedit seems awfully image-focused
probably shouldn't go to bed leaving this so vague, so: I think this is really weird
In post 202, Shadoweh wrote: mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
I don't know where the instinct comes from to clarify at the top that you're only posting because you're responding to an "apparent" town read. Seems very much like someone hyper-sensitive as to how they'll be perceived vs. caring at all about catching the mafia. Why would you want to post those reads from your teammates any less if mena wasn't kawaii town?

agree with Alisae I don't want a bitmap<->mastina holy war even if I agree in practice that mastinas focus on popularity ranking the teams as proto nk analysis is kind of a moot point and distraction
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Not really interested in hito right now.

UNVOTE:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I'm going to just wait till other people post.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Kerset »

How can someone make a theme game and don't give Jingle post restriction? That is a war crime.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 200, Alisae wrote:if rc was coaching bitmap rc would just write bitmap's posts
How about we ask bitmap something, when RC is asleep? I can ask my teammate to bore RC and make him tired.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 184, Shadoweh wrote:Konichiwa mina-san I was informed the game began and since I'm way too busy watching Phoenix Wright with cute girls to read this my team left me some notes:

- They are very jealous of this playerlist get fucked bitches
- chemist is town, ofrhz is prob town, jjh is possibly scum
- mastina should be put in quarentine (I would always put mastina in quarentine I literally don't think I've ever read a mastina post and thought she was town tbh)

Arigato nakama I will actually read this ashita! Desu uwu
I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 135, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 120, ofrhz wrote:My vote on Jingle was rvs in case that wasn't clear
Your vote is still on Jingle and this very isn't the defense you think it is
Wow you were playing this game for 2 hours.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Klick »

Hi guys, I'm here ready to Have Fun and play a Friendly Game of Mafia
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 217, Klick wrote:Hi guys, I'm here ready to Have Fun and play a Friendly Game of Mafia
this is confirmed scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Klick »

Mastina, I take it you don't consider RC to be a particularly strong Mafia player?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Kerset »

Mena and jingle are like school bullies, who bully bitmap because he has famous relative. It feels like excuse to make a push rather then accurate one.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Klick »

I'm looking after a baby and skimming this and have no thoughts from my team yet, but I'm pretty happy with Bitmap so far. I feel like huto has given enough to get a read on him but I'm gonna need to focus more before I feel confident there. First impulse is that he's trying too hard too soon, but I don't necessarily think that's a tell.

VOTE: Shadow
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Klick »

Oh and Mastina was town too until she said I was a weak link.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:55 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Votecount 1.03

Bitmap
(3): jjh927, Jingle, mastina
Shadoweh
(2): Kerset, Klick
hitogoroshi
(2): Menalque, Alisae
Jingle
(2): Chemist1422, ofrhz
ofrhz
(1): hitogoroshi

Not Voting
(3): Gamma Emerald, Shadoweh, Bitmap

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-01-16 20:30:00)

<(") | (")>
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 221, Klick wrote:I'm looking after a baby and skimming this and have no thoughts from my team yet, but I'm pretty happy with Bitmap so far. I feel like huto has given enough to get a read on him but I'm gonna need to focus more before I feel confident there. First impulse is that he's trying too hard too soon, but I don't necessarily think that's a tell.

VOTE: Shadow
Was this vote RVS/pressure or do you have a scumread there?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”