Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 225, Klick wrote:Yes
that wasn’t a yes or no question
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Klick »

At the very least it's a pressure vote to some degree.
I definitely want to get her in here and start talking to her.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Bitmap »

Kick, I miss you. It's been too long. Also, I'm voting conspiracy.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Bitmap »

Shadow are you just not posting much because you rolled scum?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Klick »

Good to see you here again, it's been ages :D I think I quit playing Mafia right around the time you stopped being around here?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Bitmap »

Ah yes, a time when marathon games were good.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 197, Bitmap wrote:mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
Free tip: bashing on me is the worst possible strategy for dissuading me, particularly because you're guilty of the very thing that you're accusing hito of doing. :)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 205, Bitmap wrote:
In post 204, Alisae wrote:
In post 197, Bitmap wrote:mastina, can you stop making funny jokes? My team is dying of laughter in the discord channels.

Also wow, you've completely neglected the game to stroke the e-peen of other players while the rest of us are actually trying to solve this game. You and your team are honestly a true inspiration of what it's like to not be pro-town in this game.

Also, please stop stroking hito's ego. He has scum equity that a lot of players/teams have recognized and yet you completely ignore.

Also, please don't infer that I need coaching as scum. Scum is not hard. Town is much harder to play as and I'm leveraging my team to actually work and solve this game unlike you who wants to make a popularity list.
don't get into this fight with mastina
- its unproductive
- you're wasting your energy
- thread health goes down
- its extremely petty
only if mastina doesn't reach endgame
I'm not gonna say delusionally that I will die N1, but it is a given that the only way I don't eat a nightkill eventually is if we lynch all the scum before they get the chance to off me. :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Klick »

So mastina, who is the scum,
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:46 am

Post by mastina »

In post 219, Klick wrote:Mastina, I take it you don't consider RC to be a particularly strong Mafia player?
Quite the opposite; I have incredible respect for his talent regardless of his alignment and it is this respect which contributes to my scumread on his slot.

There's multiple reasons for the scumread so it is not exclusively respect-driven, but one of the many contributing factors to the scumread is that respect.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 234, Klick wrote:So mastina, who is the scum,
Well Bitmap is a given.

My first instinct for a second is Kerset; if I had to guess a third it'd be you.

But I'm not gonna delude myself into pretending that that is in any way remotely a likely solve, considering
-It is, by far, too obvious, and,
-It is also a solve made up exclusively of the weaker players in this game, which defies probability.

In all probability, there's going to be at least one strong player who rolled scum, e.g. hito, Jingle, jjh, Shadoweh, etc. But I sure as fuck won't be able to catch them on D1 so instead of focusing on trying to catch the strong scum that I'll never identify, my efforts are best spent honing in on the weaker scum who I CAN identity. :)
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 232, mastina wrote:

Free tip: bashing on me is the worst possible strategy for dissuading me, particularly because you're guilty of the very thing that you're accusing hito of doing. :)
wat? I never said hito was bashing anyone?
mastina wrote:
In post 205, Bitmap wrote:
In post 204, Alisae wrote:

don't get into this fight with mastina
- its unproductive
- you're wasting your energy
- thread health goes down
- its extremely petty
only if mastina doesn't reach endgame
I'm not gonna say delusionally that I will die N1, but it is a given that the only way I don't eat a nightkill eventually is if we lynch all the scum before they get the chance to off me. :P
ur too shit at the game that even Shadoweh's team thinks you're a liability to town
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Klick »

In post 193, mastina wrote:
In post 190, Menalque wrote:Can we win
Easy win: don't fucking lynch one of the best damn players in the game who is one of your key power roles. :P
I'm just confused about this being something you consider posting while also making this push, considering your respect for RC's play:
In post 165, mastina wrote:AlsoVOTE: Bitmap.
This is rc coaching a scumbuddy on how to play scum. :]
In post 191, mastina wrote:
In post 170, Bitmap wrote:mastina, trying to lynch my hydra out of the game on D1 is very pro-scum.
Sorry but fearmongering off of RC's scumhunting prowess in a game that is this stacked with talented players isn't something which will keep me from pursuing scumreads.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:59 am

Post by mastina »

BTW to give a basic rundown of where I'm at:
I am deliberately avoiding trying to read Jingle and jjh. Those are reads I trust to be sorted out with time, and trying would be a waste of time right now.
I am unintentionally doing the same for Ali--Jingle and jjh I adapted this approach deliberately for, but I realized that I unintentionally subconsciously started treating Ali the same way, putting no effort into reading em.

It is alarming that I cannot remember Gamma posting, so there's a chance that he's scum as a result.

Menalque and Chemist are my only real townreads.
Hito I am ambivalent about, but lean town overall.
Shadoweh is also ambivalent, but with zero leaning.
I haven't been able to get a read on ofhrz yet, but unlike Ali that's not due to lack of trying, he's just an utter blank.
And I mentioned my scumreads.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: gamma
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Bitmap »

I remember playing madoka magica girls game with Gamma. He barely posted and we mislynched him. He flipped town.

This has been happening in like every game I've been with him.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Bitmap »

Menalque, are you going to just sheep everyone in this game that's not on your team mafia team?

VOTE: Shadoweh

I don't like your two posts.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Ohayo gozaimasu bitches! Some of you are bakas and asked me why I stopped posting at 4am! (・∀・=) It was a subarashi favor that I posted at all at the time! I certainly wasn't going to do something krazy like actually read the mafia myself. That wouldn't be dattebayo!
In post 210, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 203, hitogoroshi wrote: pedit seems awfully image-focused
probably shouldn't go to bed leaving this so vague, so: I think this is really weird
In post 202, Shadoweh wrote: mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
I don't know where the instinct comes from to clarify at the top that you're only posting because you're responding to an "apparent" town read. Seems very much like someone hyper-sensitive as to how they'll be perceived vs. caring at all about catching the mafia. Why would you want to post those reads from your teammates any less if mena wasn't kawaii town?[/quote]
I like to think this is something I do zutto normally? I prefer to make clear where I stand with people especially when I know I'm only going to post a few times before I jikan my head down. It definitely affects me if someone I want to work with asks me things though. For example we think your posts are Nioi bad so talking to you doesn't beat my important sekushina tanoshi jikan! ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

In post 215, Kerset wrote: I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
Do I know you? ଲ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)ଲ This is weirdly familiar for someone I don't know who the Jigoku they are.

Mastina I appreciate your tsuyoi shinen in me but just warning you last time I was town I could barely articulate a scumread and got lynched for trueclaiming and also trying to kill myself. I felt a bit better postgame though since pops really was scum and my reads were pretty good tbh, so I'm trying something chigau motivational. So far its working, I feel much more inclined to post! 卅(◕‿◕)卅
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 242, Bitmap wrote:Menalque, are you going to just sheep everyone in this game that's not on your team mafia team?

Before I direct anything at you I have one question, are you letting RC write your posts for this game or posting yourself? This answer determines whether I speak to you or FOE you immediately.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Jingle »

I can dig it.

This is a Parachute.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 244, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 242, Bitmap wrote:Menalque, are you going to just sheep everyone in this game that's not on your team mafia team?

Before I direct anything at you I have one question, are you letting RC write your posts for this game or posting yourself? This answer determines whether I speak to you or FOE you immediately.
I'm posting by myself. I may leverage guidance from my team in regards to reads since I'm not that strong playing as town. If I ever leverage the guidance from my team, I'll explicitly mention that in my posts.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay then, what do you not like about my posts? Other people have nebulously said they don't like that I stopped posting which is a tondemonai accusation I can't do anything with and strikes me as lazy, but if you have problems with the yasashi words I have gifted you all I can talk to you about that.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Klick »

Shadow come solve this game with your favorite kawaii pink blob <(^-^)>
Right now I think you could pretty easily be scum but I'd totally be willing to ignore that if you went scumhunting with me!

How much have you read?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 247, Shadoweh wrote:Okay then, what do you not like about my posts? Other people have nebulously said they don't like that I stopped posting which is a tondemonai accusation I can't do anything with and strikes me as lazy, but if you have problems with the yasashi words I have gifted you all I can talk to you about that.
All of your posts are you playing defense and focusing on self-image rather than scum hunting. I kind of want you to play offense right now.

I'm a big weeb so I don't care about the yasashi words.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”