Micro 908: Micromence Vengeful (Misfire)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #78 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:56 am

Post by chkflip »

I hope you feel good about yourself, cow.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:11 am

Post by chkflip »

Y'know, I didn't look at the setup.

I didn't look at the 4 pages.

I looked and saw the homies Amrun and BB. <3

But holy flaming fucking dog shit am I irritable after reading that.

You type with your Goddamn pinkies out, don't you, cow?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's super interesting that you're stating a null read on this slot, cow, when literally a page prior you were calling it scum for
several
reasons.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

THIS

In post 93, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean I didn't know before either.

There's a reason my approach was more so what do we do about this now and less kill Karnage with fire.

Unfortunately that isn't really an argument for me being town in this game bc as scum I wouldn't want to be someone's venge target either but I was trying to figure out why he was doing what he was doing.

I'm not totally null. I can see it both ways and I was hoping to see what chkflip does.
In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't like to give reads before I'm sure on them.
=/=

In post 63, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean you know it's true and you also know it's not a scumtell for me and I think you would know better than to scumread me for saying that I'd prefer to be listened to and venged if wrong than not listened to or lynched without getting to set towns affairs in order.

I think that you're scum Karnage.
In post 64, RadiantCowbells wrote:You've been really weird around me and I'm pretty sure it's because you're scum.
In post 65, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 17, Karnage wrote:
In post 15, RadiantCowbells wrote:Better than having me lead on 3 scum in a row.
shit my math is wrong. I was thinking 2 scum. disregard my previous post

Also there's this.

Not sure if I need to explain this further for the benefit of the newer players in the list but forgetting that there's 3 scum instead of 2 scum happens a lot from scum that think in terms of 'ok there's 2 other scum'
THIS

You very explicitly stated you thought this slot was scum for more than one reason. Then a page later -- A FUCKING PAGE LATER -- "oh nah Idk null"

I

WHAT?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm pointedly proving that you did, in fact, have some sort of read on this slot that
magically fucking disappeared
in less than a page worth of content. That's called flip flopping and you don't even have a reason to have done it. 67 has nothing to do with the thought progression of "Karnage is scum" to "oh Idk I'm null there." If ANYTHING, the shade in 67 points to the former more so than the latter.

I don't think you're protecting your town game.

I think you're protecting your scum game.

And I think the proof...

:]

...is
Radiant

:cool:

YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm having a good time with it, but the dismissive (to the point of being insulting) attitude you have to anyone who scum reads you is pretty grotesque. Vote stays.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #161 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:53 am

Post by chkflip »

TUUUUUUURK.

I'm sorry you replaced into a scum slot. The cow replacing out kind of pushes that further into red territory for me ngl.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Everything about this is gross.

UNVOTE: RadiantCowbells
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Replacing out as town to protect the "75% winrate" they wear like a fucking badge. It isn't real if you replace out at the first sign of opposition. I've run into that type before, though, so gobbs saying that doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:51 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm known to tunnelfuck so I'll concede that to be truth for now, but TURK better not shit in my salad. I'll be v poopypants if so.

So, why Lovebird? Walk me through that plz.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:53 am

Post by chkflip »

Your progression towards it, I mean. And what you expect to happen with that vote.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

OHOHOHO
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

WAS I WRONG IN UNVOTING YOU, YOU SNEAKY FUCKING TURKEY?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Yo BB.

Gobbles/Uncrowned/Lovebird or nah?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:20 am

Post by chkflip »

The better question is "does _player_ try to look town?" and I'm not sure how well I can answer that question.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:42 am

Post by chkflip »

I've never seen anybody posture about posturing.

I'm not even mad, that's impressive.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #206 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:46 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 193, chkflip wrote:Gobbles/Uncrowned/Lovebird or nah?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #213 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:07 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: gobbledygook

Let me explain.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Uncrowned [Uc] is pressuring Lovebird [Lb] per the cow's idea that such a thing should happen in the event of an Lb lurk. Lb lurks, Uc votes, I ask about it, and Uc points to cow's feedback there. Struck me as a link. There's also a cow post that kind of strikes me as cow coaching Uc. You can look for it yourself and see if you also see this.

Therefore, if cow (now gobbles) DID coach Uc and they ARE, in fact, pressuring their buddy Lb to play?

Suffice it to say that Lovebird is a distant third but gobbles/Unchained looks like a thing to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:15 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 215, gobbledygook wrote:I do find it odd that Chk has been stoking the flames on a scumread on me.
That's a cute shade.

I'm not putting you, or anyone, at L-1 on page... what... 10? With 8 days to deadline?

That's trash play homie.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:21 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 214, gobbledygook wrote:I mean I am basically confirmed town by RC’s replaceout, but c’est la vie I guess.
In post 177, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 168, chkflip wrote:Replacing out as town to protect the "75% winrate" they wear like a fucking badge. It isn't real if you replace out at the first sign of opposition. I've run into that type before, though, so gobbs saying that doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
In post 169, Uncrowned wrote:Ah, yeah. I'm hoping it's something that can be discussed post-game. I think losing and disagreements/misplays are part of the game, so it's a bit disappointing to see.

As far as I'm concerned though, right now I think that slot is town.
I just want it to be known that I did not say this was why RC replaced out, nor did I insinuate it was the reason. I don’t know why RC did it, I just knew I had seen him do that when he was town.
uh

what
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:22 am

Post by chkflip »

I think cow would, yes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #222 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Their open arrogance and the reason my slot needed replacement.

Have you read the game? What are your reads?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:42 am

Post by chkflip »

I undoubtedly waffled ever so slightly on your slot, sure.

It only took 49 posts (over the course of three days and ~4 hours) for me to correct that.

You're kind of evading my points right now, though, which is kind of disappointing.

In a matter of 37 posts you went from "I didn't say RC replacing out makes me town" to "I'm conftown bc RC replaced out" which I find a far more significant shift in opinion than mine on your slot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #228 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:50 am

Post by chkflip »

It's only ten posts ago I don't understand how you missed that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #231 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 177, gobbledygook wrote: I just want it to be known that I did not say this was why RC replaced out, nor did I insinuate it was the reason. I don’t know why RC did it, I just knew I had seen him do that when he was town.
Two comma'd sentences that, when shortened with my 1337 English skills, read as:

"I didn't say RC replacing out makes me town"

Pedit: yeah, you and my
ex-wife
. Gaslighting hahaha stop it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #235 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

As of 228, 10 posts ago was 218. In which I posted your most recent "RC replacing out basically makes me town" to what you'd said on the matter previously. I feel like you're being purposefully obtuse to rile me up again and I'm not having it bud. I also posted it in all its glory in 218. Here you go again.
In post 218, chkflip wrote:
In post 214, gobbledygook wrote:I mean I am basically confirmed town by RC’s replaceout, but c’est la vie I guess.
In post 177, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 168, chkflip wrote:Replacing out as town to protect the "75% winrate" they wear like a fucking badge. It isn't real if you replace out at the first sign of opposition. I've run into that type before, though, so gobbs saying that doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
In post 169, Uncrowned wrote:Ah, yeah. I'm hoping it's something that can be discussed post-game. I think losing and disagreements/misplays are part of the game, so it's a bit disappointing to see.

As far as I'm concerned though, right now I think that slot is town.
I just want it to be known that I did not say this was why RC replaced out, nor did I insinuate it was the reason. I don’t know why RC did it, I just knew I had seen him do that when he was town.
uh

what
The posts you quoted being snipped out neither changes, nor implicates a different viewpoint, then what you said. You're saying that cow replacing out doesn't mean you're town in that post. That's literally what you said.

I said that I could see him replacing out as town to protect his winrate. I did say that.

Uncrowned said they'll discuss it in post. He did say that.

Those posts, after being removed, don't alter the fact that you felt compelled to reiterate your stance on "why [cow] replaced out" and that you didn't know why cow did. Just that you had seen them replace out previously as town.

And now you're saying cow replacing out basically makes you town.

Those are two vastly different opinions.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

"...I just knew I had seen him do that when he was town."

=/=

"I mean I am basically confirmed town by RC's replaceout..."

That's literally what both posts say.

They statements in and of themselves are not congruent with one another.

In the first you're dancing around the fact that you've seen him replace out as town.

In the second you're flat out stating it means you're "basically confirmed town" because he replaced out. I'm not even paraphrasing now. Those are your EXACT words. Those two statements don't mean the same thing. It's MAYBE arguable that you thought you were implying the second statement with the first statement.

But you didn't.

And you're not saying you did now.

You're at best fighting a battle over semantics.

At worst? More posturing.

I'm done repeating myself. This is silly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #244 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

Still wrong, gobbledygook, but good job. Now I'm talking about it again.

"...I just knew I had seen him do that when he was town." is an exact quote from . Which, again, to me, isn't far off from my interpretation in as "I didn't say RC replacing out makes me town" regardless to the rest of the post.

Let me elucidate.

You're spending the post (177) stating how my interpretation of his replace out [to protect his winrate, therefore making the slot town in my opinion] shouldn't be why I read you as town. You didn't agree with how I got there and felt the need to reestablish only that you'd seen RC replace out previously as town. Thats it. Not that we should automatically read you as town because he replaced out. Just that you'd seen him do such a thing as town previously. THEREFORE, you're at least -- AT. FUCKING. LEAST. -- implying RCs replacing out doesn't make you town.

Not basically.
Not partially.
Not. At. All.

Otherwise you wouldn't have added the caveat, which I have quoted and requoted AND REQUOTED AGAIN that you've only SEEN HIM replace out AS TOWN but that you didn't agree with how we got there. How we got there is irrelevant at this point. So I snipped that part out. The fact of the matter is that you said you've seen him replace out as town in previous games. That's all you said. That's all you reiterated in 177.

This, again, to me, implies that you're saying his replace out doesn't make you town. Regardless to whether or not you agreed, disagreed, or otherwise with the semantics we were throwing around at the time. You said that you've seen him replace out of games as town, NOT "I am basically confirmed town" because he replaced out. Which again isn't my interpretation anymore, since that's the huge hang up here. That's a direct quote. I've not changed my stance.

Not basically.
Not partially.
Not. At. All.

My interpretation of your proverbial stand against my assumptions in 177 is that his replace out doesn't make you town. Then, not 40-some-odd posts later you say that his replace out DOES in fact make you town.

The second post is using his replace out to make you town. The first one doesn't even nudge in that direction. They're not the same opinion. They're not even fucking similar.

I need to stfu and allow other people to play at this point.

We're not getting anywhere here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #246 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

mmm I did write a wall that just summarized into two words, didn't I?

That's a Goddamn shame.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #250 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 247, Uncrowned wrote:Where did RC coach me?
Page 3, starting with post and continuing throughout several posts on the same page. I admit that his preachy arrogance might have me seeing things incorrectly, but a vein of coaching is there IMO. Could also just be that he thought you were too new; however, you've played together previously (your boy does his homework) so I don't think that's why he did it.

Going out tonight but will read the above interaction when I can.
In post 248, gobbledygook wrote:Chk misrepresented what I said to a strong degree. I find that very sunny. He is clinging to the misrepresentation now.
You've still yet to even attempt to explain how, if I'm wrong/misrepresenting, post has any grain of thought that post is laden with. I'm going to run with the assumption that this is because (a) you'd rather continue shading me while providing no other input or content whatsoever, further posturing just how fucking town you are, and (b) you
can't
because the train of thought simply isn't there.
In post 249, Amrun wrote:One of chk/gobble is scum, but not both. Clearly not svs.

Feeling good about cheekyteeky now.

I want to resolve this spat, and I’m not too fussed which way. For now I prefer

vote: chkflp

I follow his thoughts on it. However, he has seemed really blustery since replacing in and something just seems off.
What in the reverse Occam's Razor Kanye West Imma let you finish logic is this? :lol:

No but for srs. Walk me through this plz.

You agree with what I'm saying... but gut says nowei?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #251 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP:
In post 250, chkflip wrote:
In post 247, Uncrowned wrote:Where did RC coach me?

Going out tonight but will read the above interaction when I can.
Page 3, starting with post and continuing throughout several posts on the same page. I admit that his preachy arrogance might have me seeing things incorrectly, but a vein of coaching is there IMO. Could also just be that he thought you were too new; however, you've played together previously (your boy does his homework) so I don't think that's why he did it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #255 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 252, Uncrowned wrote:I've never played with RC before.
Not that it matters, but I thought I saw more than this one.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81440
In post 254, Uncrowned wrote:I'm not sure I understand where you're pushing right now. Do you think Gobble is scum? It seems like it. If so, why aren't you voting them?

It's odd that you argue this point so hard and then don't follow through on it.
Voted on post , explained why I waited on post .

Where are your reads at right now?

Speaking of votes, just realized Amrun's vote put me at L-1. I don't think she's aware of that nor do I think it's scummy. Simply observing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #264 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

Concede.

UNVOTE: gobbledygook
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #277 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Uncrowned

Baa.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #282 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Ha!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #293 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Noice, L-1 again.

I'm comfortable with conceding that I was heavy blinders, and that much has been openly communicated, but thanks for the umbrella.

I always welcome heavy shading.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #297 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Most if not all of gobbs theory here relies on me!scum and gob!town, but I appreciate you attaching yourself to molla like this. It'll be helpful regardless.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #309 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Uncrowned
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #311 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

Godwhat I thought this game was just endless lylo.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #315 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:00 am

Post by chkflip »

pisskop plz guide me I'm lost
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #328 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:25 am

Post by chkflip »

I have a kill in mind and it ain't you, homie.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #368 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 334, gobbledygook wrote:Did I kill your motivation to play? You seem less involved after we got out of the tunnel
I'm just taking some time to reconsider the game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #370 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hmm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #373 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's not how this works, dude.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #376 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

We have just a hair under five days to lynch.

Don't be dumb.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #377 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 193, chkflip wrote:Yo BB.

Gobbles/Uncrowned/Lovebird or nah?
Wild how this is the entire wagon on you rn.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #378 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

gobbledygook will fucking vote anybody lmao

check the second vote out though, BB.
In post 287, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Chkflip
In post 295, gobbledygook wrote:Ideally yes.
I think BBmolla is town
because he seems to be pushing original thoughts. I want to vote Amrun but she isn’t here to pressure. I did not like the way she unvoted and gave a bunch of information for the unvote. She wanted everyone to know perfectly well why she unvoted which I think only someone with a lot to lose like The Godfather would do.

I also thought she was playing around RC rather than truly form a bond with him. I think that was because she just won two scum games with RC and he would intimately know how she plays. When she voted Chk after I said I would vig him anyway, I felt like it was a bus (Amrun is not afraid of bussing) to try to get town credit from Chk’s death.

Honestly

VOTE: Amrun
In post 367, gobbledygook wrote:That is a fair point

VOTE: BBmolla
Then he votes you with NO fucks given or change to that stance on you being town.

Wild.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #379 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 159, Uncrowned wrote:VOTE: Lovebird
This is the bus vote I mentioned previously.
In post 369, Uncrowned wrote:@Amrun

I haven't had any progression on your slot, I still like you. I just said I see the logic behind Gobble's argument, not that I 100% agree with it.

I also don't recall myself thinking you were a TR when everyone else did? From what I remember, no-one really spoke about your slot all that much. I thought I was the first to say it, but my memory is hazy on that.

I think you're reaching with your assessment on me.

In other news, I'm liking Pisskop as a replacement for Lovebird, so with that slot out of the way for now, BB is next. I don't agree with PK's assessment of Cheeky, but I do like the push on BB.

VOTE: BBMolla

This is
L-1.
"I'll just haphazardly put BB at L-1 idgaf"

Lambasting about how this is progression from his vanity Lovebird bus. He's been setting this vote up for town-reading Amrun/gobbledygook and fence-sitting with myself and Cheeky. []
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #380 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 366, pisskop wrote:the gross selfvote implies he's trolling for reactions/content, and yet . . . nothing.
MAYBE I'm wrong.

Explain to me how a Goddamn RVS self-vote getting no reaction/content means they're scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #384 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't recall asking, but thanks I guess?

It's a vanity vote because it was safe to keep your vote there under the guise of "pressure" and "hoping they'll produce content" when, meanwhile, two other people are run up to L-1 (one being a townread of yours, one not) and you just passively remark on them while keeping your vote parked comfortably where it's at.

pBBt
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #387 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Cookie cutter town talk.

Why are you comfortable having a THIRD person at L-1 (fourth if you count I was L-1 fuckin TWICE) when we have almost five days left? What do you hope to gain with BBmolla at L-1 that you couldn't gain with BBmolla at L-2?

Furthermore, if you don't agree with the basis of the person who started the wagon you're on... Why are you on that wagon?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #391 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Eh. Call me old fashioned. Either myself or gobbs should be eating rope if we actually want a VCA worth a shit tomorrow.

So, you don't care if you don't agree with the wagon head. Okay.

What about being on the wagon with someone who was
just
calling that person town with
zero progression
in the magical change of that read? That doesn't come off as strange to you?

Also, your "scum wouldn't hammer" theory is complete WIFOM bullshit jsyk. We're more likely to have a townsperson walk in, half-ass read and agree with what's going on, and hammer, sure, but if -- for example's sake -- scum could pontificate as eloquently as you have as to why they think hammering's a good idea, wait x time, then hammer? Who's to say what BBmolla will shoot if he's town?

It's statistically 50/50 chances, sure, but do you want that shit wasted on the first lynch of the day on a slot you're simply trying to sort? Or do you think town should be more mindful with their votes and have a more concrete plan before we go potentially wasting the one power we collectively have?

Think about it.

Pedit: I've no reason to believe he isn't and refuse to hammer a shaky read on page, what, 15? Nah fam.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #392 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:50 am

Post by chkflip »

In final, how did pisskop change your read on that slot, exactly?

Simply by participating in the fucking thread?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #397 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Self-voting as an RVS vote, though?
With the cow freaking about about two votes??
I don't believe anybody thought that was a legitimate concern since it wasn't fucking brought up until a replacement did so.

I'm not saying use the WHOLE day; however, what I am saying is that every single one of you has a plethora of excuses as to why this wagon steamed up so quickly and why it isn't your fault if they flip town.

That's... not okay.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #403 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 am

Post by chkflip »

"I won't shoot you"

I think it was some weaksauce gambit attempt, maybe?

You should absolutely answer my question though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #407 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Because if anybody gave a shit...
Anybody
at all
They say it then.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #411 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:45 am

Post by chkflip »

It was a fucking steam roll.

Who's scum? You're not all town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #416 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:55 am

Post by chkflip »

I refuse to believe all 3 of you is town.

BBmolla/Amrun/CheekyTeeky scum team?

Fuck outta here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #420 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:43 am

Post by chkflip »

And I'm suggesting at least one of you is a scumbutt. You asked a question and I answered it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #422 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:47 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah let's all vote off an almost universally townread person without a case.

I can't even
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #435 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:23 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not banking on using the one power town has on Goddamn night one. That's really bad play here. No I don't know which of you shitheads is the shittiest of the shitheads. I'm lashing out because this game is fucking frustrating.

I'ma walk away for a bit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #437 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:33 am

Post by chkflip »

Hahaha

I'm fucking dumb.

Legit read that as a one time deal.

Goodbye for real now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #458 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:25 am

Post by chkflip »

That's gonna be a no from me, dawg.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #460 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:32 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm just letting you know that unless Cheeky changes her tone or something that I don't see myself voting on that wagon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #511 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: gobbledygook

Will vote anything. Not town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #526 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 517, gobbledygook wrote:It sucks cause Amrun is definitely The Godfather but I am not super confident that Chk is scum or just really bad
You literally voted for everyone
But I'm bad? rofl ok mafia savant
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #527 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

On a fundamental level, getting lynched as town leaves you equally at blame regardless of setup. You played poorly gobbles get the fuck over yourself sorry not sorry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #529 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nah man, that's dogshit. "X is bed et mefia bcuz dey voted me lelz" is the fucking shittiest thing you people say to and about each other.

If you were so fucking town

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LYNCHED

what

shocking
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #545 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Is that your final scum list?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #547 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

For how bad at mafia I am, I'm remarkably not a d1 lynch very often.

This game gave me a rush tbh. I missed that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #559 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: BBmolla

Forced reaction.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #560 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:45 am

Post by chkflip »

and are particularly telling to me as well. Completely unprompted and unexplained following of BB link the two to me.

Combine that with and that, again unprompted, look like bussing.

Unrelated, through 375 still sit with me ass off. I didn't read it as scum giving up at the time, obviously; however, looking back it reads entirely different than myself or gobbledygook who both spent time at L-1 yesterday. It reads like he's trying to come off as town. Not a fan.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #564 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's always lylo.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #567 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

Uncrowned, outside chance of pisskop.

I know this isn't a regular "claim intent before hammering" game, but like, there's absolutely no need to flash wagon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #569 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait for everyone to contribute.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #604 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:10 am

Post by chkflip »

I fucking love high horses.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #606 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:14 am

Post by chkflip »

I wasn't talking about you but the fact that you thought I was doesn't surprise me.

Bye.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #607 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:17 am

Post by chkflip »

ICYMI
In post 300, Krazy wrote:I mean the thread is about toxicity and over-valuing "winrate" is a frequent characteristic of toxic players.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #610 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:25 am

Post by chkflip »

I think maybe I'm taking this too personally and went too far.

I'm just going to take a step back and stfu for a while.

I apologize.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #616 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:53 am

Post by chkflip »

I will speak one final time to thank Cowbells and gobb for humbling me here. Never be afraid to look inward and admit that the problem might actually be you, people. There's no reason it should always be this way; however, there might actually be a reason for it and it might actually be you if that's what boils down to become the common denominator. I hope Cowbells doesn't hold this singular event against me but wouldn't be surprised or offended if he did.

Cheers.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”