Micro 908: Micromence Vengeful (Misfire)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 420, chkflip wrote:And I'm suggesting at least one of you is a scumbutt. You asked a question and I answered it.
So if we mislynch we get a vengekill, right?

Do you have thoughts about who is likliest scum out of the three of us, and who would make the best vengeshot?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

I think youre lashing out, and I dont get why
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 422, chkflip wrote:Yeah let's all vote off an almost universally townread person without a case.

I can't even
VOTE: cheeky breeky
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 423, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t townread her and reading her case on me it looks really bad in hindsight
gobbles <3
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:14 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 428, pisskop wrote:
In post 423, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t townread her and reading her case on me it looks really bad in hindsight
gobbles <3
Why did you post this post?
Are you scum again pk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:15 am

Post by pisskop »

jesus turkey.

I cant win with you. I SR you, im a scumbumble. I try to TR you, im a scumbumble.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I feel like you’re trying to pocket me because you’ve never interacted with this level of cloying behavior before... it is suspect
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:17 am

Post by pisskop »

ok.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Im gonna be that guy who points out that you dont exactly have a history with me.

cheeks is the one Ive played with most here.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:23 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I dunno. We’ve played in 2 completed games I think. One where you were town, one third party and you were standoffish towards me in both
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:23 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not banking on using the one power town has on Goddamn night one. That's really bad play here. No I don't know which of you shitheads is the shittiest of the shitheads. I'm lashing out because this game is fucking frustrating.

I'ma walk away for a bit.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:29 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Huh? We get as many vengekills as long as we are in LyLo? So if we use venge correctly we get another immediately. If we lynch correctly and then mislynch we get a vengekill
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:33 am

Post by chkflip »

Hahaha

I'm fucking dumb.

Legit read that as a one time deal.

Goodbye for real now.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I think the strength of the player we lynch should be a factor im this
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:40 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 438, pisskop wrote:I think the strength of the player we lynch should be a factor im this
What do you mean by this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Lynching players who are historically good players is a factor in who I think we should vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Thoughts?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:43 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I have 0 knowledge of players to be able to even begin where to start down that path. Who would you say is a strong player?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Cheeky
pisskop
gobbles
chkflip/bbm
amrun/uncrowned

This is about accurate to me.

IDK amrum or uncrown. bbm is a decent player but they seem less active since they came back. and I dont really know chkflip too well.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 442, gobbledygook wrote:I have 0 knowledge of players to be able to even begin where to start down that path. Who would you say is a strong player?
But how do you think we should approach the lynch? Im not merely suggesting what I believe; Im probing for discussion.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:48 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Cheeky is a strong player? I feel like that makes her lurking here scum indicative
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 am

Post by pisskop »

If I have one real flaw wrt mafia its that I suck at being implicit. I was trying to lead us into a discussion; but transparency might be for the best.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’ve just been at work a lot lately

Chk seems very Town atm
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 445, gobbledygook wrote:Cheeky is a strong player? I feel like that makes her lurking here scum indicative
I think they can be. them not playing here is why Im kind of SRing them.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:50 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I think we should try to go for The Godfather. I’m not sure with this playerlist we can confidently lynch 3 scum. Too many inscrutable people for me personally at least.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”