Micro 911: Technically Normal

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

Ketchup responses. Thank you guys for not being a newbie game and having every other post be a wall of text

I'm addressing a few things I've seen up to page 9. I'll come back around to do the next few pages in a sec

Spoiler:
In post 2, BBmolla wrote:
Salamence20
is mod confirmed to be
Town.

Game begins!

Votecount 1.00Not Voting: Salamence20, Amrun, gobbledygook, Looker, chamber, Wimpy, bugspray, theslimer3, DrDolittle

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-16 06:42:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
[/area]
I'm also in the camp of not knowing that there was an IC in this game. Intersting, thanks for pointing that out Chamber
In post 114, bugspray wrote:And I get the feeling that there might be masons

I think at least one of the neighbors is not town aligned, probably both.

I'm going to tinfoil predict that they are both sk

In post 121, bugspray wrote:As in I'm not in a neighborhood jic that's some named or (I'm not claiming hermit)
Where are these claims of masons coming from? I haven't seen your logic at all, and there's absolutely nothing in the game's known knowledge that even remotely suggests this.

In post 146, Looker wrote:This is going to be horrible. Salamence20 voting block.

@theslimer3:
How many mislynches do you think Salamence20 will be a part of?
Wait why address me directly? And he seems to have his head on his shoulders alright I guess.

In post 64, chamber wrote:
In post 56, theslimer3 wrote:You’re embarrassing yourself here.

My first post was a greeting
2nd post addressed to bug spray that made a weird post
3rd was another address, expanding my thoughts/ teasing them
4th addressing my wagon, which was there because I didn’t participate in rqs.

Why are you tunneling me so hard for no reason?
I'm not tunneling you. I'm refuting your denials of the point I've made. You could still be town and have just done one suspect pattern of behaviour. That doesn't mean the behaviour isn't suspect. My vote has never even been on you.
You're pushing bad information that I was contributing nothing to the game in
posts. 1 of which was my greeting, and the other two were addressing someone. No matter how you spin it, your reasoning for thinking I'm suspect was a misguided one. I'll admit, I may have jumped the gun a bit by saying you were "tunneling" me though.
In post 174, gobbledygook wrote:BS do you have role info masons exist or was that just set up spec. I found the way you backtracked from that to be in genuine
I don't and I really want to know why you think so
In post 178, Amrun wrote:VOTE: slimer

Absolutely could not stand the way he panicked at chamber “tunneling” him when chamber hadn’t even voted him. Scumflail if I’ve ever seen it.

I think gobble’s take on bug spray scum is interesting and only one of this pair (if any) is scum. I like a bug spray/slime team right in this minute.

Wimpy’s deliberate obtuseness seems genuine. Like, it comes off poorly, but I think scum would try not to come off so poorly, if that makes any sense.

Also completely missed the fact that sally was IC until it was pointed out here. Oof.

P-edit: buuuut I hate that wimpy post soooo
Picking out a word I say and assigning an emotion to it? How on earth did you get me paniking out of me refuting his logic of me being scum just because my first 3 posts didn't pinpoint the scum?

And what particular do you like about me and bug spray as a pair? Is that a claim made with logic, or in good faith that it would be true?

In post 185, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Slimer
Opportunistic
In post 186, Wimpy wrote:Slimer’s reactions were townie. Chamber’s push was scummy. The lack of vote makes it worse. He fabricated something to appear useful
I wouldn't say it was a scummy push, but I can say it kinda does seem like he just wants to look like he's doing something there
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 325, theslimer3 wrote:I wouldn't say it was a scummy push, but I can say it kinda does seem like he just wants to look like he's doing something there
Doing something just to look like you are doing something
is
scummy. And despite how you and Wimpy have tried to spin it, that is/was my actual issue with your first 3 posts.
Taking a break from the site.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 326, chamber wrote:Doing something just to look like you are doing something is scummy
:lol:

I couldn’t agree with you more. That’s basically one of the things I scum read you for.

Interesting enough that isn’t what you pushed slimer for.

I wish people would see you for who you truly are.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 28, chamber wrote:Making three posts none of which actually engage with the scum finding of the game is very suspect though.
=/=
In post 326, chamber wrote:Doing something just to look like you are doing something

VOTE: chamber
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Btw. Chamber has made 43 posts and has yet to “engage with the scum finding of the game”

So if making 3 is scummy. 43 has to be like really really scummy
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 82, Wimpy wrote:you look like you’re doing something but actually aren’t.
Chamber using my own words to try and make himself look better yet has the nerve to scum read me. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you plagiarize also
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Wimpy »

I hate I’m going to be v/la. I really want to tear into this lying hypocrite all weekend long.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Nope we are getting DDL today.

His posting contrasts other games we’ve been in together, so the odds of him flipping scum is good. Also having no alternate read outside of Gobbles rubs me the wrong way.

Hood is T-T for now. If Im wrong, give me chamber for scum but Im pretty good at guessing MollaMods.

Gobbles is a strong TR tbh. So is bugspray, because... well... he doesnt seem bright so far.

I liked Slimer’s responses enough for him to survive.

Amrun and Looker are wild cards. The voices in my head say Amrun is probably town.

So: DDL > Looker > Chamber.

I wont be voting in hoods, bugspray, or Gobble today. Make of that as you will.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Wimpy »

How can you explain town chamber scum reading me for accusing him of doing the things he just accused slimer of?

How can you explain town chamber changing his reasons mid day phase?

He talked about me not keeping lies straight in multiple threads yet he can’t keep his lies straight in one.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Like sal. I want to work with you cause you are confirmed town but based on chambers recent posts. He can’t be third. It makes no sense for him to remain so low
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Wimpy »

And it doesn’t matter if we are t v t, keeping us both alive through day one hurts town as the game goes on.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Wimpy »

Besides. Town win percentages go up when you mislynch day 1. So even if I’m wrong about chamber. He’s dead weight and we have good info to analyze.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by chamber »

You have horrible reading comprehension. You imagining reasons for why I do things doesn't make them true. Those 2 statements aren't exactly the same, but they are the same in the ways that matter to me suspecting him when I did. I've never been voting you for suspecting me, or for any 1 reason for why you suspect me.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.02theslimer3 - 2 - Amrun, Looker
DrDolittle - 2 - Salamence20, gobbledygook
Wimpy - 2 - chamber, bugspray
gobbledygook - 1 - DrDolittle
chamber - 1 - Wimpy

Not Voting: theslimer3

Deadline: (expired on 2020-01-16 06:42:00)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
[/area]
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 336, Wimpy wrote:Besides. Town win percentages go up when you mislynch day 1. So even if I’m wrong about chamber. He’s dead weight and we have good info to analyze.
by that logic i'm deader weight and should be mislynched today instead
do you really want the me you see me as to be in lylo?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by bugspray »

is OMGIS a scumtell? i hope not
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

i have my reasons.

Lynch DDL. I die tonight, things become alot clearer, i promise you.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by chamber »

That's remarkably unclear.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

I cant say anymore im afraid.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Wimpy »

In post 337, chamber wrote:You have horrible reading comprehension. You imagining reasons for why I do things doesn't make them true. Those 2 statements aren't exactly the same, but they are the same in the ways that matter to me suspecting him when I did. I've never been voting you for suspecting me, or for any 1 reason for why you suspect me.
1. You’re basically saying they are the same cause you say so when I’m reality they aren’t the same at all. That’s scum talk
2. You omgus voted me. How can you even pretend that isn’t true?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 328, Wimpy wrote:
In post 28, chamber wrote:Making three posts none of which actually engage with the scum finding of the game is very suspect though.
=/=
In post 326, chamber wrote:Doing something just to look like you are doing something

Making 3 posts ~= appearing to doing something, them not engaging with scumhunting ~= not actually doing something.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

Spoiler:
In post 200, chamber wrote:
In post 194, Wimpy wrote:
In post 189, chamber wrote:Convince you by... engaging with you in a dialogue about the flaws in your reasoning? But you don't want to do that, and your reasons seem to always be changing.
No. Convince me by your actions. So far your actions show you to be scummy so I find you scummy. If you’re town, I’m hoping you’ll actually step up your game. I like my reasons. I don’t think they are flawed.
Here's the thing bud, I have no desire to play the game the way you think I should. I'm going to just keep playing the way my experience dictates is best, and you can fuck off. You have a huge ego for someone whose too afraid to even admit the old account they used to play under.

You also don't get to be the only one asking questions that are answered. Go back and give my previous one a real shot and I'll continue talking to you, until then my votes not moving.
Nobody's telling you how to play the game, they just have disagreements with you. You're going way out of line by being that aggressive

In post 206, Salamence20 wrote:Yeah Ive seen people before and Ive done it myself where you get paranoid about being in a neighborhood.

Pretty sure it comes from a town mindset. Scum wouldnt ignore the hood especially with chambertown in it. These hoods usually end up being T-T tricks. If you ask me (and Im sure as hell no expert of mafia) its better to go in trusting a neighbor to start rather than be defensive.
Why would scum come out of the gate and vote their neighbor who they know is town? Its too risky with little payoff.[/quote]The last game I played had a scum avoid talking to someone in a PT just so they wouldn't end up outing themselves. I hear it's a common strategy to ignore the PT

In post 210, chamber wrote:At this point I'm past caring, I just want you dead. I think my vote should have made that fairly clear. Good talk.
I'm starting to see some scume AtE from this post
In post 211, Wimpy wrote:You really don’t handle being scum read very well. If you are town you have a bad attitude so I’m fine with you being dead.
I'm starting to see some Town AtE from this post
In post 214, chamber wrote:
In post 211, Wimpy wrote:You really don’t handle being scum read very well. If you are town you have a bad attitude so I’m fine with you being dead.

I tried to engage you on it and you were completely dismissive. I don't handle being talked down to by people hiding their identities well. Again, go fuck yourself.
Once again, he wasn't being dismissive he was challenging you. Also it seems you're far more aggressive with your attitude than he is.

In post 221, Wimpy wrote:It seems like we won’t get past this 1v1. Everyone choose a side and let’s just keep the game moving forward.
No.

In post 226, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: DDL

I think the chamber and wimpy death spiral is town indicative.
Between you and Bugspray I'm 90% certain there's scum..

In post 230, Amrun wrote:Ok, I agree it’s bad faith not to post and try to sort in the neighborhood. Still not sure I scumread Wimpy for it.

I just want slimey to swing and I care little about the rest.
Again, why me?
[re-read edit] Actually that might be okay, it's probably because I haven't said much lately

In post 235, gobbledygook wrote:Chamber, do you feel out of place this game?
VOTE: Gobble
That question is the most random thing ever and I'm sure it has no thought put into it whatsoever

In post 258, bugspray wrote:slime was crumbling under pressure and just sort of sat back and relaxed while I was on the burner instead of counterpressing at me which is scummy posting behavior iirc
Also slime has really just sat back and relaxed as wimpy just sort of dominates the conversation and turned this thread into a Seinfeld episode.

Scum team is wimpy+slime
Why would you pin me to Wimpy? And why would I crumble under pressure and disappear after 2 votes get casted on me? Pages after I've been inactive at that
In post 259, bugspray wrote:Okay I think lynching wimpy first before slime is better because then there won't be so much spam distracting town so I'm gonna do this
VOTE: wimpy
I'm genuinely questioning if you and Gobble are the same person in some sort of twisted split hydra or something

In post 268, gobbledygook wrote:Cause I have no agenda and honestly agenda is just a buzzword people use that has no substance
Another statement that I feel was forged in the 13th circle of asspullery.
Genuinly kinda funny that you'd think the word agenda is used as an agenda for people who have no agenda. I might adopt that into my writing one day

In post 280, bugspray wrote:Fuck off I literally said I thought there might be masons"
Think vs know message to indicate I'm speculating
Might to really show I'm not sure of it

Why are y'all making such a big deal about it?
Because it makes no sense that you came up with that and we're trying to follow the logic

In post 286, gobbledygook wrote:What if I said the scum was probably in {DDL, TheSlimer, Looker}
Where did this come from and why? And you've mostly been sheepy, why are you trying to pull this now?

In post 309, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 307, Amrun wrote:
In post 306, Salamence20 wrote:Where did slimer disappear?
To the scum PT

Brb Imma check
The PT's been dead since day 1 started though. Post more memes

In post 312, DrDolittle wrote:my vote on you is good. i think your bugspray push is garbo, and your vote on me is baseless
How? The guy clearly has an agendaless agenda
In post 320, Salamence20 wrote:
Bug Spray
>
Gobble
> Chamber

Town win?

Fixed

In post 326, chamber wrote:
In post 325, theslimer3 wrote:I wouldn't say it was a scummy push, but I can say it kinda does seem like he just wants to look like he's doing something there
Doing something just to look like you are doing something
is
scummy. And despite how you and Wimpy have tried to spin it, that is/was my actual issue with your first 3 posts.
it was the first 3 posts. How in Gods name was I trying to look like I was doing something when it's literally just the beginning of the game? I could even slightly understand this if you were trying to push for this logic on page 2 after I've already made some posts, but by your logic, anyone who doesn't immediately either participate in RVS or start scum hunting (some how) in their first few posts, they're scum

VOTE: Gobble
So it won't be hidden in the spoiler
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Look, disregard all of that if you want.

The main point is that DDL is posting like hes honestly trying. I dont know DDL to be a person who actually tries. Hes tunneling gobble and doesnt have another read. Hes scum this time, his posting is more bold and upfront, compared to the lax nature im used to. he would be more relaxed if he was town.

If you dont want to follow, then just ignore each other and go after someone else. The hood business is going to drag the game and Im not lynching Chamber or you D1.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

In post 345, chamber wrote:
In post 328, Wimpy wrote:
=/=

Making 3 posts ~= appearing to doing something, them not engaging with scumhunting ~= not actually doing something.
I can't adhere to your logic and I have a strong feeling you're either the type who thinks they're never wrong or everyone else is stupid
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 170, Wimpy wrote:
In post 168, chamber wrote:Why are you requiring town me to be substantially more competent than scum me. Surely me trying to fake being a noob is more ridiculous a move for scum me than me having a 'bad' read as town me.
I’m not requiring you to do anything.
When I say he was dismissive I mean this post. This is where he went past the point of no return for me. Explain how this is 'challenging' me.

Also for the nth time. I didn't declare you 100% scum. You were a good lead at the time and worth pressuring. You got pressured.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”