Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 239, mastina wrote:BTW to give a basic rundown of where I'm at:
I am deliberately avoiding trying to read Jingle and jjh. Those are reads I trust to be sorted out with time, and trying would be a waste of time right now.
I am unintentionally doing the same for Ali--Jingle and jjh I adapted this approach deliberately for, but I realized that I unintentionally subconsciously started treating Ali the same way, putting no effort into reading em.

It is alarming that I cannot remember Gamma posting, so there's a chance that he's scum as a result.

Menalque and Chemist are my only real townreads.
Hito I am ambivalent about, but lean town overall.
Shadoweh is also ambivalent, but with zero leaning.
I haven't been able to get a read on ofhrz yet, but unlike Ali that's not due to lack of trying, he's just an utter blank.
And I mentioned my scumreads.
mastina is not scumreading me early yep shes scum who wants to kill her
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 240, Menalque wrote:VOTE: gamma
ok you can have a pass d1
gamma posting elsewhere on site is unusual and sketchy
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

elsewhere and not here*
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 243, Shadoweh wrote:Ohayo gozaimasu bitches! Some of you are bakas and asked me why I stopped posting at 4am! (・∀・=) It was a subarashi favor that I posted at all at the time! I certainly wasn't going to do something krazy like actually read the mafia myself. That wouldn't be dattebayo!
In post 210, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 203, hitogoroshi wrote: pedit seems awfully image-focused
probably shouldn't go to bed leaving this so vague, so: I think this is really weird
In post 202, Shadoweh wrote: mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
I don't know where the instinct comes from to clarify at the top that you're only posting because you're responding to an "apparent" town read. Seems very much like someone hyper-sensitive as to how they'll be perceived vs. caring at all about catching the mafia. Why would you want to post those reads from your teammates any less if mena wasn't kawaii town?
I like to think this is something I do zutto normally? I prefer to make clear where I stand with people especially when I know I'm only going to post a few times before I jikan my head down. It definitely affects me if someone I want to work with asks me things though. For example we think your posts are Nioi bad so talking to you doesn't beat my important sekushina tanoshi jikan! ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

In post 215, Kerset wrote: I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
Do I know you? ଲ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)ଲ This is weirdly familiar for someone I don't know who the Jigoku they are.

Mastina I appreciate your tsuyoi shinen in me but just warning you last time I was town I could barely articulate a scumread and got lynched for trueclaiming and also trying to kill myself. I felt a bit better postgame though since pops really was scum and my reads were pretty good tbh, so I'm trying something chigau motivational. So far its working, I feel much more inclined to post! 卅(◕‿◕)卅[/quote]Shadoweh this post is unreadable :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 243, Shadoweh wrote:Ohayo gozaimasu bitches! Some of you are bakas and asked me why I stopped posting at 4am! (・∀・=) It was a subarashi favor that I posted at all at the time! I certainly wasn't going to do something krazy like actually read the mafia myself. That wouldn't be dattebayo!
In post 210, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 203, hitogoroshi wrote: pedit seems awfully image-focused
probably shouldn't go to bed leaving this so vague, so: I think this is really weird
In post 202, Shadoweh wrote: mena since you're apparently kawaii town watashi will take a isshun to post some sugoi replies
I don't know where the instinct comes from to clarify at the top that you're only posting because you're responding to an "apparent" town read. Seems very much like someone hyper-sensitive as to how they'll be perceived vs. caring at all about catching the mafia. Why would you want to post those reads from your teammates any less if mena wasn't kawaii town?
I like to think this is something I do zutto normally? I prefer to make clear where I stand with people especially when I know I'm only going to post a few times before I jikan my head down. It definitely affects me if someone I want to work with asks me things though. For example we think your posts are Nioi bad so talking to you doesn't beat my important sekushina tanoshi jikan! ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

In post 215, Kerset wrote: I don't trust you. We are awesome and you wouldn't just leave us. Get back here evil one.
VOTE: shadow
Do I know you? ଲ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *)ଲ This is weirdly familiar for someone I don't know who the Jigoku they are.

Mastina I appreciate your tsuyoi shinen in me but just warning you last time I was town I could barely articulate a scumread and got lynched for trueclaiming and also trying to kill myself. I felt a bit better postgame though since pops really was scum and my reads were pretty good tbh, so I'm trying something chigau motivational. So far its working, I feel much more inclined to post! 卅(◕‿◕)卅
Shadoweh this post is unreadable :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 244, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 242, Bitmap wrote:Menalque, are you going to just sheep everyone in this game that's not on your team mafia team?

VOTE: Shadoweh

I don't like your two posts.
Before I direct anything at you I have one question, are you letting RC write your posts for this game or posting yourself? This answer determines whether I speak to you or FOE you immediately.
what answer do you honestly expect? I don't see why bitmap would just admit to letting RC write his posts
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shadoweh is town can we go back to voting Hito?
We can also wagon Klick, I think that also works.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 326, Alisae wrote:
In post 240, Menalque wrote:VOTE: gamma
ok you can have a pass d1
gamma posting elsewhere on site is unusual and sketchy
Actually scrap the unusual and sketchy stuff.
Its been 24 hours but I don't feel like its been long enough to warrant that.
you can still have the pass tho
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Menalque, Shadoweh
Bitmap
Chemis
ofrhz, Kerset, Jinglet, jjh, Gamma Emerald
mastina
Hito, Klick
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh wait Chemist doesn't buy the Shadoweh read either ok he can be on the same tier as bit ig.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shadoweh why do you TR Klick?
Quite frankly I'm not exactly seeing it, I don't think his sorting attempts is genuine and I think his play atm is kinda lackluster.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 264, Bitmap wrote:I think Klick is leaning town.
Same question goes out to you
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 336, Alisae wrote:
In post 264, Bitmap wrote:I think Klick is leaning town.
Same question goes out to you
I thought Klick's thought process was good personally. Why do you have him as a scum read with no explanation?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Oh you do technically. Can you elaborate more on his posts?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 338, Bitmap wrote:I thought Klick's thought process was good personally.
where
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 238, Klick wrote:
In post 193, mastina wrote:
In post 190, Menalque wrote:Can we win
Easy win: don't fucking lynch one of the best damn players in the game who is one of your key power roles. :P
I'm just confused about this being something you consider posting while also making this push, considering your respect for RC's play:
In post 165, mastina wrote:AlsoVOTE: Bitmap.
This is rc coaching a scumbuddy on how to play scum. :]
In post 191, mastina wrote:
In post 170, Bitmap wrote:mastina, trying to lynch my hydra out of the game on D1 is very pro-scum.
Sorry but fearmongering off of RC's scumhunting prowess in a game that is this stacked with talented players isn't something which will keep me from pursuing scumreads.
In post 258, Klick wrote:
In post 252, mastina wrote:Because both you and hito are missing context; Menalque understands what I was referring to and given that I was speaking to Mena, I had no need to clarify because the intended recipient of my message understands without such a need.
I don't see how this addresses the apparent inconsistency? Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

Mastina: 'Don't vote out one of the best players in this game'
Also Mastina: 'I have a ton of respect for RC as a player'
Also Mastina: 'We should vote RC's teammate Day 1'
I think the general pressure and questioning towards mastina was good.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 341, Bitmap wrote:
In post 238, Klick wrote:
In post 193, mastina wrote:
In post 190, Menalque wrote:Can we win
Easy win: don't fucking lynch one of the best damn players in the game who is one of your key power roles. :P
I'm just confused about this being something you consider posting while also making this push, considering your respect for RC's play:
In post 165, mastina wrote:AlsoVOTE: Bitmap.
This is rc coaching a scumbuddy on how to play scum. :]
In post 191, mastina wrote:
In post 170, Bitmap wrote:mastina, trying to lynch my hydra out of the game on D1 is very pro-scum.
Sorry but fearmongering off of RC's scumhunting prowess in a game that is this stacked with talented players isn't something which will keep me from pursuing scumreads.
In post 258, Klick wrote:
In post 252, mastina wrote:Because both you and hito are missing context; Menalque understands what I was referring to and given that I was speaking to Mena, I had no need to clarify because the intended recipient of my message understands without such a need.
I don't see how this addresses the apparent inconsistency? Maybe it wasn't clear enough.

Mastina: 'Don't vote out one of the best players in this game'
Also Mastina: 'I have a ton of respect for RC as a player'
Also Mastina: 'We should vote RC's teammate Day 1'
I think the general pressure and questioning towards mastina was good.
I don't think those posts are town indicative.
In fact, I feel like thats the sort of pressure thats applied by scum with the mindset of "how can I make this person look like an idiot as much as possible."
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Bitmap »

How does that differ with how I've been treating mastina yet you have me as a town read?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

shadoweh who do you think klick should be voting instead of you?

Bitmap how do you read Klick -> Shadoweh it seems kind of weird to mix such explicitly bloc-fishing with the pressure vote but I don't have any meta background on either of them.

alisae is good

chemist disavowing jingle vote as RVS and liking my pressure but then not re-voting is pretty :?

I'm gonna be out for pretty much all of tomorrow at a protest so if you've got any hot pulsing questions now's the time to ask 'em I think I'll be up at least another hour
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 343, Bitmap wrote:How does that differ with how I've been treating mastina yet you have me as a town read?
We came around to a mutual agreement that Hito is scum around the same time which is why you're a townread for me atm. I don't really care about your interactions with mastina
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hito what is your Shadoweh read atm?
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 344, hitogoroshi wrote:Bitmap how do you read Klick -> Shadoweh it seems kind of weird to mix such explicitly bloc-fishing with the pressure vote but I don't have any meta background on either of them.
NAI right now but it's something I need to think about more and I do not have a definitive read from that interaction yet.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Actually, I'm going to cut to the chase.

Alisae, are you scum using your scum meta like you did in Legends of the Hidden Speakeasy to stomp down your scum buddy Klick so you can get a free pass this game?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Basically I'm saying is this a hard bus so you can rise as a possible town read like how RECK/UT interacted with you in LOTHS?

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”