Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 720, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 704, Hectic wrote:
In post 581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:UNVOTE:
Hectic is town. Get your votes off of him.
Here I thought you thought I was a doc softing.
In post 582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No wait. I’m confused now.
Here I thought you realised I was a nieghbour, so I can't be doc.
In post 584, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But he’s town.

VOTE: Eddie

Back on Eddie for now - not interested in voting Hectic any longer.
So I was confused when you made this post, since I thought it was for other reasons.
Can you tell me why you made that post - the stethoscope one?
There's no secret calculated reason, Nancy. I was just
memeing
as they call it nowadays.

When you called me town, did you still think I was a PR softing? If so, what were you confused about in the post preceding that one?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 706, popsofctown wrote:@Hectic
In post 528, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 526, bob3141 wrote:If you had to pick some to vote as they are teh player you think is most likely scum. Who woudl it be?
I don't think this question is helpful, because I don't have anyone I think is significantly more likely to be scum than random.

If I were to pick a scumread or a vote based off of very little things, that will have the effect of amplifying the read, probably causing people to believe it's stronger than it is and ask me to explain it and then be confused when my reasons aren't strong, and it may cause me to confbias on it.

Whereas, there's no benefit from doing so. I can be read just fine (in fact, probably better) without it.
This is one of S_S's posts that is one of his goodpostings

and its logic applies to how I am not eager to justify a read for the 999th time that I'm not sure about

With some effort I could articulate some elements of what's a mismatch, some of it is harder to articulate

I can tell you virtually none of the patterns were present in Crown, I don't know if that's incidental or if S_S tends to play IC differently.

VOTE: Krazy
Bad vote
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 678, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I know at least one person who won’t be getting a paragon nom next year. Did you guess you? And you will always be the very LAST person on this site, I will ever be accepting criticisms wrt to my behaviour. :]
Can we not
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 717, Amrun wrote:[font=][/font]
In post 684, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 625, Amrun wrote:
In post 624, Hectic wrote:Remind me where have I played with you before, Amrun.
We have a couple games that haven’t finished but they weren’t what I was referring to anyway. We do have Radja’s game finished where you were in a hydra. I fully intended to mislynch your slot there but town vigged you first.

But I’ve been reading a lot of different games as a Scummies judge and trying to re-familiarize myself after my absence.

Pine strikes me as town so far.

@pops: I don’t like the insinuation that I don’t have my own reads. I have clearly delineated my reads from skitter’s at all times. She didn’t even catch up until last night. It was just when she had time. She has a few that I haven’t shared since they weren’t excessively important and I hadn’t formed my own opinion on them (Nancy scumlean, Krazy townlean, Oka town, I’d have to review the convo for the rest). I do agree with Oka town at this point but I personally have zero read on Krazy. My point is, if I were scum trying to fabricate a read, I had no reason at all to even reveal skitter’s read, especially in that specific way.
I’m really shocked at this Amrun, I thought you could read me better by now.
I literally didn’t even mention a read on you in this post. That was Skitter’s read.

Also of note, skitter doesn’t think Pine is towny so far, rereading my own post reminded me to mention.
Interesting. I’m not liking how he’s trying so hard to push me and Krazy as the scumteam, especially after Auro locktowned him. However he also incorrectly read me in Vengeful Ghosts until Dann mech cleared us, so him wrongly sr me is NAI but then I’m still a bit suspicious of his opening. Did he really slip neighbour or was that intentional? I’m still null on him, however. What exactly is Skitter’s reasoning for thinking he’s scum here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 719, popsofctown wrote:I think if I'm in your solve you have a 0% chance of being right
I still townread you though
If I’m in your solve, look fwd to being dead wrong, same probably with Krazy. He hides, lurks, coasts as scum. Read that game I linked. Both me and Ank were lock convinced on Krazy scum in that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 724, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy who on your team thinks ur obvtown
Oka, please stop asking me weird questions. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 725, Hectic wrote:
In post 720, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 704, Hectic wrote:
In post 581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:UNVOTE:
Hectic is town. Get your votes off of him.
Here I thought you thought I was a doc softing.
Here I thought you realised I was a nieghbour, so I can't be doc.
In post 584, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But he’s town.

VOTE: Eddie

Back on Eddie for now - not interested in voting Hectic any longer.
So I was confused when you made this post, since I thought it was for other reasons.
Can you tell me why you made that post - the stethoscope one?
There's no secret calculated reason, Nancy. I was just
memeing
as they call it nowadays.

When you called me town, did you still think I was a PR softing? If so, what were you confused about in the post preceding that one?
I thought you outed PR, doc specifically but then I remembered that you obviously couldn’t be doc, because of Titus.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 727, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 678, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I know at least one person who won’t be getting a paragon nom next year. Did you guess you? And you will always be the very LAST person on this site, I will ever be accepting criticisms wrt to my behaviour. :]
Can we not
No, Pine seems to feel he has some God given right to pass moral judgement on me and lecture me all over this goddamned forum and I’m frankly sick of it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:58 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Ask them on discord or I'll lynch you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 732, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 727, Something_Smart wrote:
Can we not
No, Pine seems to feel he has some God given right to pass moral judgement on me and lecture me all over this goddamned forum and I’m frankly sick of it.
I’m fed up with his condescending attitude and constantly talking down to me. Right from the first post, he insulted my intelligence re: the setup but I ignored that but then he kept doing it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 733, OkaPoka wrote:Ask them on discord or I'll lynch you
Ask who what and why are you being a woat?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:04 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Ask your teammates if they think you are being obvtown and why
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 735, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 733, OkaPoka wrote:Ask them on discord or I'll lynch you
Ask who what and why are you being a woat?
Btw, you’re not RC and don’t fucking threaten me, especially with things out of my control, ffs! :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

It's very much in your control go ask them please
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 736, OkaPoka wrote:Ask your teammates if they think you are being obvtown and why
I know I’m obvtown and you’re being a woat. Ask me questions like Eddie asked. I’m not wasting their time with idiotic questions.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 738, OkaPoka wrote:It's very much in your control go ask them please
Why tf would I ask them something I already know? Like seriously, ask me real questions to ask them and I’ll happily oblige.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:09 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Maybe I want their opinions?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 526, bob3141 wrote:If you had to pick some to vote as they are teh player you think is most likely scum. Who woudl it be?
I don't think this question is helpful, because I don't have anyone I think is significantly more likely to be scum than random.

If I were to pick a scumread or a vote based off of very little things, that will have the effect of amplifying the read, probably causing people to believe it's stronger than it is and ask me to explain it and then be confused when my reasons aren't strong, and it may cause me to confbias on it.

Whereas, there's no benefit from doing so. I can be read just fine (in fact, probably better) without it.

and its logic applies to how I am not eager to justify a read for the 999th time that I'm not sure about

With some effort I could articulate some elements of what's a mismatch, some of it is harder to articulate

I can tell you virtually none of the patterns were present in Crown, I don't know if that's incidental or if S_S tends to play IC differently.

Bad vote
Do you think its a bad vote because you think the reasoning is bad. Or just based on your read of krazy

Also were do you think that players vote comes from. Whether a town just having bad reads or scummy.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 741, OkaPoka wrote:Maybe I want their opinions?
But you know their my teammates and obviously biased, so I don’t really understand how this helps but okay fine. I still haven’t gotten their responses to Eddie’s question yet.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 739, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 736, OkaPoka wrote:Ask your teammates if they think you are being obvtown and why
I know I’m obvtown and you’re being a woat. Ask me questions like Eddie asked. I’m not wasting their time with idiotic questions.

So if you were to look back through the game. Where do you think you have been obvous towning .
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

K cool thx
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

To be fair I didn't provide reasoning in that post bob

But it's based on feelings I had before and how Pine's reframed the slot too
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Halfway through this catchup, my son woke up with a fever of 104.6 so even though I read eberhjbng past where I last commented I’m not processing it. On the way to the ER. Sometimes when they’re doing testing on him I like to withdraw into distractions and sometimes I can’t concentrate on it so depending on how today goes I might be disconnected.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 742, bob3141 wrote:
In post 726, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Bad vote
Do you think its a bad vote because you think the reasoning is bad. Or just based on your read of krazy

Also were do you think that players vote comes from. Whether a town just having bad reads or scummy.
The latter. I think he’s town here. I don’t know, as I’ve already stated, Krazy gets wrongly sr a lot to anyone unfamiliar with his meta and Titus is suspicious of her but she was initially one of my strongest tr. I still lean town on her.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 744, bob3141 wrote:
In post 739, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

So if you were to look back through the game. Where do you think you have been obvous towning .
Because I never play like this as scum. And DDL is apparently one of the few who is seeing that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”