NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 688, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: I’m not confident on it, I’m a lot more confident on certain tr. Like you, Krazy, Titus, Elsa, Piss, for example. I’m actually tl a majority of the playerlist. Everyone who’s ever played with me, knows my sr for the most part on D1, aren’t strong, with rare exceptions.
Okay, I was just wondering if it was his posts that were changing your mind or something.
In post 685, OkaPoka wrote:Also nacl I'm voting hectic rn if you want to know where I'm at
Okay, so you actually think he's scum, then? I thought you were just kind of sheeping people. But I'm trying to have a better grip on what you think, since I don't really feel like you've said that much that's in depth enough for me to understand. Could you please make that easy for me?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Oka, I asked your question but so far no one has gotten back to me on Eddie’s, so I wouldn’t hold my breath on that if I were you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 731, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I thought you outed PR, doc specifically but then I remembered that you obviously couldn’t be doc, because of Titus.
"When you called me town, did you still think I was a PR softing? If so, what were you confused about in the post preceding that one?" - What about this, Nancy?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 752, Hectic wrote:
In post 731, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I thought you outed PR, doc specifically but then I remembered that you obviously couldn’t be doc, because of Titus.
"When you called me town, did you still think I was a PR softing? If so, what were you confused about in the post preceding that one?" - What about this, Nancy?
I already answered this.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 753, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 752, Hectic wrote:
I already answered this.
Are you trying out all of the prs, because I’m not really understanding where you’re going with this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 579, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 577, Hectic wrote:Hi, Nancy, are you related to Doctor Drew?

I'm V/LA until Monday in case you missed that; I was being serious when I said I've only read the first two pages.
I'll come and obvtown my slot real quick when I'm back so you don't need to worry.

Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
, how clumsy of me! I guess I'll retreat into my
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
No, why?
In post 580, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Hectic is town. Get your votes off of him.
In post 582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No wait. I’m confused now.
In post 584, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But he’s town.

VOTE: Eddie

Back on Eddie for now - not interested in voting Hectic any longer.
In post 589, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 585, pisskop wrote:i do not tr heck. yu do?
I thought he was trying fake PR but he could I suppose be doing to doc hunt? So, you maybe right.
@Nancy: In your posts here, you seem to think I'm softing PR at first, but then realise I can't be doc in post . So why are you still of the opinion that I'm town in ? The reason I want to hear about this is because I believe it could be an inconsistent thought process which would be scum-indicative.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 755, Hectic wrote:
In post 579, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'm V/LA until Monday in case you missed that; I was being serious when I said I've only read the first two pages.
I'll come and obvtown my slot real quick when I'm back so you don't need to worry.

Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
No, why?
In post 581, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Hectic is town. Get your votes off of him.
In post 584, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
But he’s town.

VOTE: Eddie

Back on Eddie for now - not interested in voting Hectic any longer.
In post 589, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 585, pisskop wrote:i do not tr heck. yu do?
I thought he was trying fake PR but he could I suppose be doing to doc hunt? So, you maybe right.
@Nancy: In your posts here, you seem to think I'm softing PR at first, but then realise I can't be doc in post . So why are you still of the opinion that I'm town in ? The reason I want to hear about this is because I believe it could be an inconsistent thought process which would be scum-indicative.
Well, I’m a lot more worried about you trying to out the PO. So, no.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If you can explain to me how that would be protown to do that, then I’ll answer you more specifically. Otherwise, no. @Hectic
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Am I completely out in left field here, or does it look to anyone else that Hectic is PR hunting?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:48 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Nacl I have a lot more town reads and not many good scumreads so I'm just poking around until I find something I feel good to push
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Oh
whoops
, I just dropped my
stethoscope
consulting room
, and consult my
Drew
(hint hint)
I was obviously trying to keep my being in a hood a secret but scum can clearly obviously tell by my sudden unvote that I thought Hectic was doc. Now he continues to push this, maybe to sort me as he claims but I can also see the possibility that he’s also trying to out the PO as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And I don’t remember who it was who said this but how is it even remotely NAI for Hectic to be “antitown”. He has been clearly pro-town in every single game I’ve played with him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 730, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 724, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy who on your team thinks ur obvtown
Oka, please stop asking me weird questions. :roll:
You could answer "they know I'm town cuz of my Role PM".
In post 741, OkaPoka wrote:Maybe I want their opinions?
These aren't hydras. Talk to Nancy because she's the one playing.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Hectic »

@Nancy: Ah, I didn't realise you explaining your thought process would out you're not the doc, good point. I'm not trying to PR hunt, I just genuinely thought that the order of those posts were strange and think it might have been scum-indicative based on inconsistent thought process. Now that you've confirmed you're a neighbour, mind answering the question?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I don’t remember who it was who said this but how is it even remotely NAI for Hectic to be “antitown”. He has been clearly pro-town in every single game I’ve played with him.
I don't think it's antitown IMO. It should be obvious to any competent scum team (which should be any possible combination here) that you weren't the doc based off your reaction there, if you're town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 763, Hectic wrote:@Nancy: Ah, I didn't realise you explaining your thought process would out you're not the doc, good point. I'm not trying to PR hunt, I just genuinely thought that the order of those posts were strange and think it might have been scum-indicative based on inconsistent thought process. Now that you've confirmed you're a neighbour, mind answering the question?
Yes, and that’s your fucking fault! I clearly didn’t want to do that. You didn’t tell me how my risking possibly outing the PO is protown yet. I’m not responding to another word until you convince me of that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 762, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 730, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 724, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy who on your team thinks ur obvtown
Oka, please stop asking me weird questions. :roll:
You could answer "they know I'm town cuz of my Role PM".
In post 741, OkaPoka wrote:Maybe I want their opinions?
These aren't hydras. Talk to Nancy because she's the one playing.
Yes, that too, obviously. Yeah, they’re so involved in their other games that I think only Auro has even read anything so far.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 764, Hectic wrote:
In post 761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I don’t remember who it was who said this but how is it even remotely NAI for Hectic to be “antitown”. He has been clearly pro-town in every single game I’ve played with him.
I don't think it's antitown IMO. It should be obvious to any competent scum team (which should be any possible combination here) that you weren't the doc based off your reaction there, if you're town.
So why tf are you still even doubting that? Since when is town!you ever this dense?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 765, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 763, Hectic wrote:@Nancy: Ah, I didn't realise you explaining your thought process would out you're not the doc, good point. I'm not trying to PR hunt, I just genuinely thought that the order of those posts were strange and think it might have been scum-indicative based on inconsistent thought process. Now that you've confirmed you're a neighbour, mind answering the question?
Yes, and that’s your fucking fault! I clearly didn’t want to do that. You didn’t tell me how my risking possibly outing the PO is protown yet. I’m not responding to another word until you convince me of that.
Yeah, if you're town, it's my fault. Possibly outing the PR is not protown, but we know that we're both neighbours now, so elaborating on your thought process now won't out anything else I believe.
In post 767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 764, Hectic wrote:
So why tf are you still even doubting that? Since when is town!you ever this dense?
Doubting what? You had a strange order of reactions which I've explained. You're either town and your thought process will explain that, which is why I'm asking for it, or you're scum which is why it's inconsistent. If I'm missing something here and risk outing a PR by having this discussion, please let me know, because I'm clearly missing something here.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:36 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Elsa there are other reasons why I want her team to evaluate her considering she is bming multiple slots on not locking her town
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Yes Hectic, it definitely is your fault because of that dumb gimmick post. And the fact that you’re not even acknowledging how extremely antitown that was and refusing to take any responsibility for it at all is concerning.

I already told you, if you don’t convince me on how possibly risking outing the PO is protown. I’m not freaking answering you. If you could clearly tell I wasn’t the doc based off of my reaction then why tf are you still pursuing this?

And just to make this crystal clear to you:

If you don’t convince me on how possibly risking outing PR is protown, I’m not answering your question.

So do that or stop asking.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:47 am

Post by OkaPoka »

But also elsa you havent posted in a day and those are the posts you chose to comment on?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah. Why bring suspicion to myself for no reason?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

My post was a ticket for you to comment on other things elsa plz
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

And I cashed it in for a ticket to Florida.

Also I'm back to work now, so yeah, talk to ya later tonight.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”