jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 647, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: mastina

u can lynch my slot if this flips town
We can lynch you without lynching town first though
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 635, jjh927 wrote:I don't think I've really seen much from Bitmap besides arguing with Mastina, talking about RC, townreading Klick and scumreading Jingle, but I'd be interested to see if someone can prove me wrong.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 628, Shadoweh wrote:If I was Bitmap I'd be demoralized reading this too, with half the players asking for RC's opinions/mentioning RC and the other half asking Bitmap why they think RC's name being involved is a big deal, lol. (ノΦωΦ)ノ
RC pretty much said this as well. If you guys wanted to have RC help out more, he'd put in more effort and thought. If you guys want him to fuck off, he'll fuck off. However, the more this game progresses, the more that it seems like I'm getting shit on whether or not RC helps me out and sends messages here or plays his own game which is not fair to him.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 650, jjh927 wrote:
In post 647, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: mastina

u can lynch my slot if this flips town
We can lynch you without lynching town first though
ok good luck with that,

I also had suspect on Alisae at first but you apparently completely missed that.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Honestly this feels like I’m playing with RC more then bitmap tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I’m actually light towning the Bitmap slot at this point because of how they’re putting themselves at the center of the game
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 654, Alisae wrote:Honestly this feels like I’m playing with RC more then bitmap tbh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

For what it’s worth my interaction with my team on this game has basically been me asking “has anyone read my game thread at all” and VV going “nah”

So yes it’s possible to treat the game as solo
GTKAS

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 am

Post by mastina »

In post 646, Bitmap wrote:All mastina has done this game is talk pretty much exclusively on my slot.
Yep, sure have been focused on your slot.
It's not like I've given reads on most of the players in the game and explained my mindset surrounding them.

Oh wait.
It is.
Off the top of my head: I've given rather extensive thoughts on Jingle, have explained my (lack of) stance on jjh fairly thoroughly, given where my head's been at in regards to Klick, and given a few thoughts on Kerset (although I admit I could do more).
I do admit; I probably could give more explanation to some of my reads--my Chemist read is more or less agreeing with the assessment that this is probably his towngame; I could talk about my Menalque townread some more; I could probably unpack my thoughts on ofhrz, Shadoweh, hito, and Ali more but I admit in the case of them that's more of reads that I don't really want to focus on.

Even with a lack of giving extensive thoughts on those players, though, I haven't shied away from giving reads on them and have done so rather explicitly--even giving reads on players I said I wasn't giving reads on.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 655, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m actually light towning the Bitmap slot at this point because of how they’re putting themselves at the center of the game
Would you TR RC for putting himself at the centre of any game he was in
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Alisae »

If there’s a person on bits team I would love to hear from it’s nsg tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 658, mastina wrote:
In post 646, Bitmap wrote:All mastina has done this game is talk pretty much exclusively on my slot.
Yep, sure have been focused on your slot.
It's not like I've given reads on most of the players in the game and explained my mindset surrounding them.

Oh wait.
It is.
Off the top of my head: I've given rather extensive thoughts on Jingle, have explained my (lack of) stance on jjh fairly thoroughly, given where my head's been at in regards to Klick, and given a few thoughts on Kerset (although I admit I could do more).
I do admit; I probably could give more explanation to some of my reads--my Chemist read is more or less agreeing with the assessment that this is probably his towngame; I could talk about my Menalque townread some more; I could probably unpack my thoughts on ofhrz, Shadoweh, hito, and Ali more but I admit in the case of them that's more of reads that I don't really want to focus on.

Even with a lack of giving extensive thoughts on those players, though, I haven't shied away from giving reads on them and have done so rather explicitly--even giving reads on players I said I wasn't giving reads on.
Do this but just for my slot
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hey mastina, did you read big four mafia
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 660, Alisae wrote:If there’s a person on bits team I would love to hear from it’s nsg tbh
This
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Alisae »

Can we talk more about nsg and less RC please ty
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Alisae »

NSG is the best we need more nsg in our lives
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 652, Bitmap wrote:
In post 628, Shadoweh wrote:If I was Bitmap I'd be demoralized reading this too, with half the players asking for RC's opinions/mentioning RC and the other half asking Bitmap why they think RC's name being involved is a big deal, lol. (ノΦωΦ)ノ
RC pretty much said this as well. If you guys wanted to have RC help out more, he'd put in more effort and thought. If you guys want him to fuck off, he'll fuck off. However, the more this game progresses, the more that it seems like I'm getting shit on whether or not RC helps me out and sends messages here or plays his own game which is not fair to him.
Btw this is a scum narrative of "woe is me, my slot is getting shit for half of the people wanting more RC and half the people thinking there's too much RC", which isn't reflective of the actual happenings of the game.

I think that Bitmap is scum for factors that have nothing to do with Bitmap's team, but purely from Bitmap's posting in this game being that of a scum player. While there are reasons that Bitmap's team's contributions to this game are scum ones, these augment the existing suspicion--augment, NOT are the fundamental basis of them.

To compare this to a different environment, this is a lot like as if Bitmap were a replacement in a game complaining about people scumreading the former holder of the slot--when the majority of the reasons people are scumreading the slot are from Bitmap's contributions. Where the former holder of the slot might've contributed a little to the scumread, but the scumread is mostly from the actual actions of Bitmap.

That's what I more or less mean here.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

are we doing the pb-style appreciation pages
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 659, jjh927 wrote:
In post 655, Chemist1422 wrote:I’m actually light towning the Bitmap slot at this point because of how they’re putting themselves at the center of the game
Would you TR RC for putting himself at the centre of any game he was in
Sort of

Usually scum!RC controls the game but isn’t really at the center of it

That’s poorly explained but oh well
GTKAS

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:56 am

Post by mastina »

In post 657, Chemist1422 wrote:So yes it’s possible to treat the game as solo
I believe Pine won't get mad at me for sharing that this game is our team's bottom priority pretty much. It doesn't need my teammates' help so I'm flying solo, too. I'll get their help
eventually
, later in the game, when it's needed, but it isn't needed right now by and large.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Mastina I would like to hear from xtoxm
GTKAS
| here.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 666, mastina wrote:
In post 652, Bitmap wrote:
Btw this is a scum narrative of "woe is me, my slot is getting shit for half of the people wanting more RC and half the people thinking there's too much RC", which isn't reflective of the actual happenings of the game.

I think that Bitmap is scum for factors that have nothing to do with Bitmap's team, but purely from Bitmap's posting in this game being that of a scum player. While there are reasons that Bitmap's team's contributions to this game are scum ones, these augment the existing suspicion--augment, NOT are the fundamental basis of them.

To compare this to a different environment, this is a lot like as if Bitmap were a replacement in a game complaining about people scumreading the former holder of the slot--when the majority of the reasons people are scumreading the slot are from Bitmap's contributions. Where the former holder of the slot might've contributed a little to the scumread, but the scumread is mostly from the actual actions of Bitmap.

That's what I more or less mean here.
Again, he basically did the same thing here:
In post 553, Bitmap wrote:I mean I know I'm only being pushed because scum team is afraid of RC.
and I REALLY don't think he was under that much pressure right then. I was pushing him at the time but he doesn't seem to be calling me scum except for the only logical conclusion from that post.
It's flailing.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Klick »

Chemist let's solve this shit

I'm not sold on ofrhz-scum. I don't think the reasons for scumreading her are convincing and I'd lean town on the slot overall, as does the rest of my team. We can DMZ that slot though, I don't think it's a bad thing that the wagon exists, you do you etc.

Talk to me about your Mena read. I'm at a loss for how to read him if I'm being honest - after our last game with him I feel as though he has a pretty massive scum range so I've got a paranoid bias there. What makes you think he's town?
I'd also be interested in your hito townlean/if you had any thoughts on either my reasons for voting him or Shadow's.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 660, Alisae wrote:If there’s a person on bits team I would love to hear from it’s nsg tbh
NSG hasn't said much or actually anything because she's been really busy irl.

Although, I'll try to reach out and have her give input. It might take some time though.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 670, Alisae wrote:Mastina I would like to hear from xtoxm
I want to hear from Pine.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”